High Traffic Location Propaganda Ideas

There are a number of billboards on semi truck trailers parked on private property that border on extremely busy main commuter routes in my area. Right now they advertise whatever the fuck, but they could very easily have a canvas draped with a warfare slogan. IOTBW was ok for what it was, but I think it is time to go harder. Size would be 10' x 30' approx.
I'm thinking something along the lines of
"You are being genocided by #UltraSemitism" or
"If 90% of what you were told was a lie, would you want to know? YouTube 'The Zionist Protocols'"
"Once we eliminate the white men, the rest will be easy. #UltraSemitism"
Something like that.
I think the world is primed for a more direct approach, and naming (((them))) would almost certainly assure national/international coverage.
The signs would be up at least for one complete morning commute, and traffic is slow in that area, so not seeing it would be impossible. Kicker is the property is owned by brown immigrants. Win Win Win.
Lets hear what you got.
Thanks in advance.
No art skills, so it can't be (pic related)

Attached: tgsnt.PNG (1854x1017, 2.18M)

accelerationism is the only way you can wake up normal faggots, if someone isn't awake at this point they are of no use to us

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1065x5308, 4.05M)

Murdoch murdoch.

I know where this is going

This

People who advocate terrible things, just like people who actually DO terrible things, tend to isolate themselves. They reconfigure their internal self as something unshareable. The thick distancing that develops leads to a decaying effect on sanity.

You know that guy who broke at Vegas? I believe the investigation couldn’t find a motive because he had literally nobody he could talk to about his true thoughts.

The breakage of Tarrant proved also that talking on here doesn’t count as talking to anyone. Postering campaigns when used alone are similarly are this dishonest liar’s take on communication - I don’t mean to say I hate all postering, but if that’s all you got you don’t have much.

And if you do form a specialized social group, whereafter all you have to talk to are people who validate you in hatreds, congratulations on totally surrounding yourself with people who literally want to see you die.

Oh boy, using a public billboard to post unverified stuff that the public won't take seriously is a great idea and surely won't backfire!

OP definitely doesn't want us to discredit ourselves!

think of how the jews came to power… were they writing slogans on the sides of trucks? seriously, use your head.

Nepotism?

Just put "It's Okay to be White".

SOunds simple enough

this.. it really freaks out the libtards and that demonstrates that white genocide is real.

Attached: white not okay.jpg (960x960, 106.73K)

normalscum put up a disgusting electronic billboard a few miles from me, it cycles ads every traffic light or on a timer. are there any guides for hacking this type of device? it appears to be some sort of custom build. (not a standard rectangular lamar electronic billboard) i'm guessing their security is weak at best. will post pics upon successful operation

why not write pamphlets that actually explain the situation and hand them out. The protocols of Zion talks about how jews hate goyim writing pamphlets.

UN Documents on Replacement Migration, give agenda and url for normies to visit and see for themselves.

Attached: 6a5e668b27618a81d64c863286a04206f5e1653cdf605b0dd8397d45770e56f7.jpg (923x519, 59.44K)

Have you tried jewgle?

If you're going to go after jews, have VERIFIED quotes from those in power that show, at the very least, their distaste for the white race.

It does no good if you just make some generic slogan with nothing of substance to immediately back it up.

←-For example, Barbara Lerner Spectre and her dad gum organization

Attached: iu.jpeg (640x524, 62.83K)

This

nah.

Normalfags aren't going to watch their cartoons.

I would suggest you flyer something at a college campus and then take some pictures, scrub them, and report them to your local news. Most news will let you email them pics or upload pics (make sure you use a VPN, and scrub the pics.

They will report on it and it will reach a much greater audience.

SIEG FUCKING HEIL
Gas Gas Gas

Indeed