Arabic Pedophilic Invaders

The French police made a French citizen delete this video of Arab men sexually harassing a small child in France from her twitter account today:

Des Arabes français agressent une jeune fille chinoise

Attached: Xb1tHdx1YT_Z6A1b.mp4 (1280x720, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoliceNationale/status/1108781788556681219
8ch.net/pol/res/12996093.html
friatider.se/kinas-10-miljoner-muslimer-f-r-flyktingstatus-i-sverige
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/PoliceNationale/status/1108781788556681219

Attached: Capture.PNG (630x436, 150.16K)

So is France full of Chinese, too?

Nobody really knows. They consider it racist to keep track.

France is going to cease to exist in the next 20 years. Cap this post.

Look at all the diversity!!! Someone should try to notify a tabloid so I can talk shit on fagbooks.

does anyone know if it's possible to get a job in China at one of those ""retraining"" camps as a foreign national who hates kebabs as much or maybe more than the average chinese? I think I'd have a lot of fun.

Now imagine what they're saying to little white girls :)
Don't you love diversity? :)

This is what makes the Ching Chongs based. They just put them in camps where they belong. Apparently they sell the organs of the ones that don’t learn which is super awesome.

They're manly around Paris. I lived in many cities and they seem to never move away from Noisy-le-grand. Recently they're moving to other Eu countries because their businesses get rampaged by arabs and blacks. Their excuse :
"They work hard and make it right for themselves. I don't know man. It's not tolerable."
Basically Chinese are disproving the victim status by default for minorities. Africans will always African't

*mainly

O vey goyim! Chiild fucking is permitted and found in the talmud! Leave these brown goyim alone!

they hate whites as much as they hate muslims
they hate all non chinese really, even non-Han chinese
Truly the eastern jew

8ch.net/pol/res/12996093.html

Attached: shkr.jpg (1024x683 81.8 KB, 76.13K)

I'm living in China right now and I can tell you for a fact that they do not hate whites, they don't necessarily like us but they definitely look up to us and appreciate our many positive qualities. I can confirm they do not treat blacks/muslims the same way.

Lo and behold, the real reason why reeducation programs work so poorly, right here. Get a load of this emotionally overwrought incompetent.

whites and asians are genetically closer related to each other than to the other groups; we share some biological interest to keep invaders out of Eurasia

Not true. I’m not saying they love whites but they don’t mind us. They’re more welcoming to whites than any white country in existence which is a sad fact reality. It’s misty for novelty value but still.

Attached: piss off normies.webm (648x360, 5.09M)

beautiful

just checking

Hopefully chinks will invest in anti-Mudslime activities in the West since they're not protected from this even when chinks they scuttle into our countries to only pull out back to the homeland.

Those camps are not for Muslims. They just happen to have a lot of Muslims. The camps target ethnic minorities mainly Uighur.

Uighur are mostly Muslim but buddhist and christian uighurs are imprisoned along with them.

Its a racial thing not a religious thing. Xi jinping is pushing a Han-superiority movement in China now. Which is hilarious because i've been to China and saw the superior han defecating on the sidewalks

you're deluded if you think that's their real purpose. This is classic remove kebab.

friatider.se/kinas-10-miljoner-muslimer-f-r-flyktingstatus-i-sverige

Attached: BOOM_HEADSHOT!!!.webm (854x480, 2.2M)

Attached: gonnafuckyou.png (400x710, 301.42K)

I'm sure the kikes are hand wringing tto divide and conquer China by ethnic hatred towards the Han.

Here you go

Attached: cappedthisprophet.png (477x116, 23.69K)

LOOK WHERE HER HAND IS

Attached: sencored.png (445x630, 312.03K)