Sweden NO!

heartiste.wordpress.com/2019/03/21/virtue-sniveling-swedes/

Attached: Sweden NO!.png (532x568, 341.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0yaog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Twitter videos are shit format

This isn’t racism, you broken liars. Pony up some empathy and imagine someone else’s point of view. Nobody wants to be publicly pressed to take in a stranger. If an effort to home refugees was done by government workers in an austere government setting with ample documentation and time for interviews, it would work better.

Process matters. Good processes and bad processes have different outputs with identical inputs. Few people spread jelly with forks, and fewer still with spatulas.

That doesn't look like a 2012 GT to me. Looks like a faggot and somebody that should stay out of my ass and quit calling his superiors yellow.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Go back to reddit, you repulsive faggot

The digits! It's clear the Swedes are fucking cucks and should man up and take them refugees into their homes. Fucking disgusting racist piece of dog breaths!

That doesn't look like a 2012 GT to me.

The fastest way to shut virtue signalling faggots up is always make them feel like they'll be directly responsible for what they advocate for. "So they want to advocate housing refugees in their nation? Alright, how about you volunteering your house? Be a good citizen." Works nearly every time.

That's because it's all superficial feels to present and protect their public image. Deep down they fear persecution from perceived public opinion and seek validation, more than the consequences of their actions (until the latter risk overwhelms the former).

I'm fucking homeless and I can still pull more women than you.

Hang yourselves.

That's not a 2012 GT.

I would go one step further and and talk them down in front of others - it's very important to make sure others are watching (particularly normies)

Drown yourself you parasite

Stop spamming schizo or you will be reported

what other cars do you like?

Attached: Swedecuck Hypocrites.mp4 (640x360, 7.76M)

It's a bot by the looks it.

possibly the most based OP of our times

This.

Attached: 87J78JKL86KL5764L5.png (477x478, 306.73K)

Fuck these people

No one said it was, niggerfaggot. Somehow the whole point of the article flew right over your head

Attached: hypocrits 02.jpg (1200x1462, 144.06K)

They were trapped by their own petard. They felt obligated to humour the nice immigrant who was willing to give them some attention, and replied with the correct things du jour. But that's as far as they will go.

Be glad it's being exposed as superficial virtue signaling as opposed to true brainwashing then. Though the effect is nearly the same, at least now we know that somewhere in the back of their heads they know what they're doing is wrong.

Attached: e445a1a102a7022295a9cafa7b3055e88a0c87825b0d111908d2c8663e42e7b5.png (750x366, 273.39K)

I found this on Voat tbh desu. What is Chateau Heartiste? I'm bookmarking it now and will browse it as well from now on

Attached: sweden yes 8.jpg (791x728, 129.81K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"They cry out in pain as they stab you in the back"

I think even in a brainwashed state, there's always going to be that subconscious part that senses something is wrong. That's ingrained into the human condition no matter how deep the propaganda gets. The real effect of brainwashing is to consciously misinterpret such signals, and compartmentalize certain thoughts from ever intersecting.

It works with trauma based mind control. Notice how they put pictures of dead invader children all over the news, even though the child was (by any reasonable definition) killed by his father. But they never show the invader's dead victims. At most they show someone injured or covered by a sheet, preferably with brown skinned people responding/crying over the body.

Attached: CnXMwGlWAAAJCax.jpg (625x415 275.62 KB, 107.46K)

Shut up skank.

Good luck trash.

None of these look like a 2012 GT.

They're so demoralised that they actually say yes. Good riddance, you fags.

wasn't there a van with speakers blasting muslim prayers in a cuck elite neighborhood? and a gay demonstration walk through a muslim refugee area? or was that not sweden?

Attached: gender neutral pronouns.png (644x530 90.77 KB, 46.78K)

Fuck off gook. I am not a dog

The faggot in the center picture is a jew.

Not even remotely surprised. People who virtue signal should be removed from the gene pool.

I'm pretty sure he isn't. I went to class with him though and he was always an insufferable pseudointellectual dumbass.

Would show up to every class high.

It's like the parable of the Soviet peasant

It really is pitiful. I wish the host was more forceful, that would have been entertaining, but these people barely even seem like people - their NPC programming is running and then the self-interest systems kick in when the virtue signaling is pressed and they just NPC beep boop no sorry here's an empty-as-fuck excuse that's obviously bullshit.
Fucking pitiful, genuinely disgustingly pathetic. The cowardice and hypocrisy is truly jarring.

I'm really amazed at how i can come to like jews and philosemites less and less over time. You hit some new point and you're like "nah, can't dislike these people anymore than this", and than BAM, there it is.

Attached: Jews - For No Reason.jpg (776x1212, 185.96K)

Sweden the new nigger zoo. Never seen a country so desperate to become a bunch of fucking niggers. Every country in South/Central America and Africa wants to get rid of their niggers and Sweden wants them. So much for Viking stock.

Thanks, OP is an OP.

Attached: good_boy.jpg (1024x536, 89.44K)

Every single one of these fucks in OP's should be inmediately executed.

This is what I would call : "cucked beyond belief". And every single time when I think that Sweden can not degenerate further, there they come to prove me wrong.
I could not even watch the OP thing till the end, it sickens me way too much.

But that's imposible! Unless there is a fashist revolution that is. Or maybe a hard communist revolution because communist revolutions have extaordianly high attrition rating.

well i do spread jelly with a fork and i have a good mind to report you to the swedish authorities for hate speech!

of course they know, these are the kind of people communism cultivates, they will turn on their friends and family in a heartbeat when the political wind changes.

hey bros, i dumped my "Sweden YES!" folder over on cuckchan

I figured they needed it more than you guys did

It's almost 200 memes if you wanna check it out

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/207338684

Fakers. Such a bullshit ideology, they are just selfish people who lie to make themselves look good. These liars and hypocrites are the ones forcing us all into this mess. Force them to take in the refugees they love so much.

That's not empathy it's self loathing, you're just an emotionally stunted little man who's too afraid of himself to understand that.

In general leftists support "sacrificing for the common good" but are gobsmacked when it's them who have to sacrifice. Notice how a lot of niggers struggle with paying more taxes if they ever make any money and a lot of them go to jail for tax evasion.

Of course it isn't racism you retard, they are being laughed at for being hypocrites. 5 year olds shouldn't talk in conversations they don't understand. Your mental gymnastics look stupid as hell.

Found the bigot

Really dumb argument, but then what can one expect from a lefty?

Checking these digits

Of course even the most mentally deramged and brainwashed of leftists don't want to share a roof with swine.

Quit being a pig then.

Attached: bill-hemmer-closer-shortest.jpg (206x267, 9.08K)

It's hilarious how you people are so desperate to force your beliefs onto everyone except yourselves. It's why increasingly fewer and fewer people take the pseudo-intellectual party trick you call a worldview seriously.

Mhm, i hate these people.

Well, his profile picture on facebook is him smoking a joint so its not far fetched.

This is nothing new, user nailed it:
If people weren't cowards western civilization wouldn't be in current state, that's exactly what makes them literal cuckolds. It's no different with retards crying about poor dead muds in NZ. The only incorrect part about this statement is "deed down" because it's not deep at all.
And it's still
SWEDEN YES
This shithole cannot be saved.

Because those terrorist incidents are hoaxes, there are no victims.
If you want real victims then we have 1,400 schoolgirls in Rotherham, ignored by the press for 10 years.
We have 15-year-old Scottish lad Kriss Donald who was abducted by 5 pakistani men, driven all over Scotland for hours, stabbed, emasculated with a knife, doused in petrol (gasoline), set alight and left to crawl towards a river in an attempt to escape the flames.
The dog walker who found his body the next morning, mistook it for a mutilated animal.
Jewish crisis actors (like Manchester arena actress you posted) are not victims, they are collaborators.
archive.fo/0yaog

Attached: krissdonalda.jpg (280x350, 81.31K)

Virtue-signaling is not synonymous with empathy. In fact, quite the reverse, its is fake empathy that makes the person feel good about themselves. They don't understand or empathize with the other's suffering, but they can imitate feeling that they do. The internet taught them that.
Just a shallow bunch of cunts

Attached: yuri200.jpg (226x255, 14.61K)

I can't wait for you to get raped and killed by a refugee. It always happens to the virtue signaling faggots that let their guard down around these subhumans hahaha