Russian al-qaeda (affiliated) memes

They are trash talking isis. I thought you would enjoy this joke of theirs. Specifically these guys are chechens and other russian muslims. They seem to be pretty "moderate" which means they only make memes about jihad (and presumably sympathize with their brethren in idlib)

Attached: russian.jpg (814x608, 87.89K)

This one was pretty odd. From some sort of libertarian muslim channel

Attached: photo_2019-03-19_10-13-01.jpg (1000x1089, 137.4K)

Silver coins of the Islamic State that surrenderees abandoned because they did not want to be charged with crime when they surrendered to Kurdish militias

Attached: dirhams.jpg (1024x682, 167.87K)

The caption on this photo was:
Americans bomb with white phosphorous on nano-caliphate (Baghouz). Then Kurdish milita goes in an occupies. Prepare a dish: "Fried lion of Allah" (mocking isis remnants)

Attached: eee.jpg (622x742, 24.03K)

kek okay that one was kinda funny

After the false flag from Brenton all mudslime terrorists organizations have suddenly coming into picture.
If they are really not cia and kgbniggers they should target some synagogues around the world.

they are lit all cia niggers user. their role is simply to destabilize shitholes down there and create false flags to justify invasions

You know, the Muslims actually have their own version of criticizing you conspiracy theorist-types.
They say:
If you do not think the Dawla (Islamic State) is genuine, and if it is a creation of Israel or America, then you are attributing infallible qualities to the enemies of God, which is shirk (polytheism). [Ergo] You are a disbeliever.
Personally I have no opinion on your theories on Brenton Tarrant. He literally livestreamed the attack, yet you think it is a conspiracy.
By the way, since you think they are KGB agents, I will mention that there are many videos of al Nusra and Islamic State beheading actual FSB officers who were caught by the amn al kharj, or in al nusras case, Roman Pavalov was caught after his fighter jet broke down.

Caption:
"Mom, I'm jihad."
" Put on your hat! (for picture)"

Attached: waa.jpg (1248x1200, 227.29K)

Caption:
"Your face when no feminist will ever fly to Saudiyah"

Attached: rje.jpg (1056x594, 113.63K)

Caption:
"Congratulations to all houri (sex slaves) [who went willingly]"
"Islamic State strong!"
(photo depicts them being processed by Kurds after being captured)

Attached: eeazb.jpg (1280x768, 198.28K)

The thing about proxies is that you will never have full control over them.

With ISIS though, we do not fully know yet who if any did control them, in their own words "they mutated from AQ"

AQ again was always an american proxy, made by the CIA and KSA intel, with the aim to combat communism initially

They both operate from the same 7 muh steps plan and everything, they are just on different stages there. All those "plans" of theirs were lit made ages ago

it isn't just this, but also obviously starting back in the late 60ies one started to radicalize the population down there, lit a massive psyop.
well, an affective way to combat soviet influence, which ofc where quite militant athetist, well you weaponize these peoples religion ofc….

all that said, the low lvls in there and so. they ofc know nothing, they think this is genuine, because it is meant to be that way… so those are USEFUL IDIOTS for the CIA

it's the mudshit operation gladio equivalent

Caption:
The little amir (leader), captured by Kurds, is already leader of his own jamaa't (militia group) and leading prayers; the next step to building the caliphate is already underway

You are paranoid because you are overestimating them. They never had more than like 15,000 deployed soldiers and another 10,000 on reserves; numbers which were reduced to remnants within about 2 years from 2015-2017.
Their success was only because of the complete failure of the Iraqi army to do their job and protect weapons caches.
It does not have to do so much with combatting atheist bolsheviks so much as the fact as all these people are poor as trash. The average GDP in the richest areas in this region is about $4000 in Iraq. Tajikistan, where the most disproportionate amount of suicide bombers came from, GDP is $1000.

Attached: ggew.jpg (1280x849, 136.89K)

also one thing that is for sure, in shit like this, you will have agents from absolute everywhere ofc, that is what they lit do. these isis fuckers were also so with a very good reason ultra paranoid over this

it's nothing paranoid about that user, that they even managed to get a foothold down there is due to one simple thing, arab incompetence, cowardice and exceptionally crappy military discipline and skills.. I mean .. just…

for assad's sake I really hope iran and russia is helping him out with this. during this war, the things I've seen I would thought it was just fucking jokes

just look at the saudis and yemen btw. omg, the saudis got top notch shit but some mountain dindu shows up and shoot and old AK in the air…

The explanation of this photo:
An Islamic State militant kept his wife and infant child, a girl, in the Baghouz camp. He neglected the offer to send them to (presumably) the Kurdish prisoner camp. The girl later is killed in an airstrike and the father blames the disbelievers.

Attached: rrtt.jpg (840x1280, 104.49K)

anyways I need beer, starting early today!

Yeah there are a few video releases from Yemen where they ambush a convoy and slaughter everyone.

The caption on this video:
The (new year's) spring has arrived, and Abu Bakr Shekau (west africa emir) declares you are still yet a kafir (disbeliever)

Attached: wwaz.mp4 (474x480, 254.57K)

Lol… actually. I completely agree with you there,

How could one acquire a coin?

Bitconnect maybe

Attached: bit.jpg (300x231, 14.76K)

gonna use that one

didn't even know they had opted out of the system and went physical