This will end with a whimper

Hi all,

I am from New Zealand, i know of the struggle of the white people. i've known about it for years. in fact, i think most people are aware of whites being bred out to some extent.

my sister who has blue eyes and blonde hair is of the stance that 'everyone will be mixed race eventually' even i am mixed race as well.

i came here largely out of boredom, but it seems to me that you're all assuming that there will be some tilting point in europe about assimilation. i disagree. i think everyone is already aware of the issues of multiculturalism and all that. yet nothing has happened.

so if not now, why later? in the future people will just have more foreign friends. it will be more normalised. my white sister (half sister) is very anti racism, perhaps because she is so close to me.

the longer time goes on, the more half asian half white kids there will be. the harder it will be to have the strength to say "all non whites leave" because that will involve having to send away your cousins or whatever.

Attached: IMG_0042.jpg (2448x2448, 782.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs
8ch.net/pol/res/12997894.html
intermin.fi/documents/1410869/3715744/rikokset_vuosina_1983_2015_EN.jpg/ede980c3-11ba-47be-99e2-682456ef6924?t=1486826773563
youtube.com/channel/UC0Uu4XnRS1hiz3JCpNFIuUg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=OjYfkEftce8
youtube.com/watch?v=pMwsBdJh9Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=_5Y7DfBPgGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-SM9_B02YZg
youtube.com/watch?v=NDRwWIXUAhA
youtube.com/watch?v=R4SGnWqQ7XI
youtube.com/watch?v=5qMyIsSP3GU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think that the alternate case is that hate breeds hate and that their will be endless reprisal violence on both sides. Expecting people to suddenly get along and be friends is a bit too idealistic and doesn't match current trends. People haven't really noticed yet because the attacks have been one-sided and blamed on extremists so far.

Nobody cares about your inferiority complex here kid. Hapas arent even the issue.

i dont have an inferiority complex at all

i also dont see it as hate vs hate, i sit next to a muslim guy at work and i dont think anything of it

people just get more and more used to it and think the stuff you fellas write here is aspie

Time to grow a bigger dick. It's not the migrants faults they have bigger dicks and therefore attract more women. Sounds like you have inferior genetics ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i already have an above averaged sized penis and i already attract a lot of women

maybe really, that doesn't mean we should just surrender. Future is what it is, if we can't change it at least we tried. Mutts like you without any national identity is what (((they're))) striving for. Easy to control, cultureless consumer slaves, perfect for the elite to create a one world government with. That's why they're wiping out white people, not arabs or blacks, because whites are the only ones who are capable of higher thinking

and asians/hapas definitely aren't the winning side of this. Once they're done with us, you will be the ones to suffer through it. Also visit western europe if you don't understand why people hate niggers/muslims

This isn't your blog and you are not welcome here.

It sure is obvious you're mixed blood.

"maybe really, that doesn't mean we should just surrender. Future is what it is, if we can't change it at least we tried."

i don't mean that you should surrender or that it's impossible at all, im simply refuting the fact that 'it must tip eventually' the stormfront forum has been around for over a decade. i remember people spamming comments on youtube to advertise for it 6 years ago and that amounted to nothing.

"Easy to control, cultureless consumer slaves, perfect for the elite to create a one world government with. That's why they're wiping out white people, not arabs or blacks, because whites are the only ones who are capable of higher thinking"

i don't know why you would think that. why would a eurasian be less perceptive than a white? i actually think the more intelligent members of my race are more attuned to understand racial dynamics than the whites.

They are the issue of the crime of blood mixing just the same, they are a part of the whole.

Why do you care? You are gone, mixed out of existence. You are rootless.

You mixed blood ones have no natural allegiance to any group. You are the "Consumer race".

Thats why we need to accelerate before there is no true diversity left.

The sole reason for this is that education has been eroded and true wisdom and essential knowledge isn't being taught; its actively suppressed

suffer through what?

it's anonymous message board, it amazes me that you feel confident enough to type that when you literally have no power here

because your success would obviously affect my life, but im really here out of curiosity/boredom

because someone on this board felt obliged to try and attack a perceived sexual inferiority complex that doesnt exist?

There are pleasant individuals in every group of people which is probably why you can get along with the Muslim office drone at work who is no doubt, at least at work, no different in attitudes than a Middle class White office drone. In aggregate these groups just don't get along. This peaceful multicultural world you think is going to happen isn't going to as when different groups of man come into contact and try to live with each other they always end up warring until one is dominant and the other is either a miniscule minority or wiped out. The future Muslim Western world isn't going to be pretty.

To use your words:
Multiculturism doesn't work and history is a testament to that fact.

You are a brave person for coming here to speak out for your people and injustice. Know that what you're doing here will place you on the right side of history!
The future is here and you should welcome your Eurasian Nergoid people as well!

The user only mentioned inferiority complex, nothing relating to sex.

why? i dont even agree with the first part. many eurasians prefer the company of eurasians. i know my girlfriend and i both prefer to date people of the same race as us. and i have met many other eurasians of the same stance

In Germany 65% of the Rapes are comitted by non-German (no citizenship) perps.
And 20% of the remaining 35% are actual real germans without migration background.

So just wait for it in NZ, perhaps you will start to disagree once your Sister was gangraped.

You were created through the destruction of two bloodlines (representatives of two races). You have no home.

Also the hate is boiling in Europe.
Everywhere people are fet up with it, but most people have families and are afraid of losing their job to support their families or go on with their little lives. But it is boiling for a long time and Branton Tarrant opened the box for resistance.

You cant just go out and randomly kill people, you need a certain degree of planning.

And soon we will strike back and kill more invaders.

he literally mentioned penises twice in less than 30 words. that is sexual.

i dont think there will ever be equality. i think classism will distribute people into different cities and areas. because i earn quite good money i will likely never have to deal with poor immigrants.

Fake kiwi faggot. I bet this tourist lives in Auckland or Welly.

They are cesspools of degeneracy. The real Kiwis still have pride and aren't going to go quietly or turn in their guns ever.

You don't have the slightest idea of what you're dealing with.

Nowhere did he do that.

Attached: Racemixing.jpg (600x390, 50.1K)

yeah well eastern asians perhaps are the only ones comparable to whites. Asians aren't really that big of a problem, but of course, our ideal is to have our countries fully white.

People of your race demeaned and attacked constantly for literally nothing. Your leading positions outsourced to inferior subhumans, just because of their inferiority, not because of their merit. Propaganda and media manipulation to turn your own people against you and their own race. Rise of violent and disturbing crime against your race, which isn't persecuted properly. Non-equal court decisions which clearly favor foreigners and make protecting yourself or calling out foreign criminals a worser thing than being a criminal yourself, etcetera.
You don't see the problem, because you most likely live with only a few muslims, which are probably upper-class ones or intelligent ones. Real, normal muslims/africans aren't nothing like you've seen. They simply aren't humans in the same way that we are,.

ive heard about these rape statistics for years, and while i for sure agree the rape is bad, i can only assume the rapes still happen in such low numbers that most people will turn a blind eye to it.

my sister has a child now so i doubt she will ever be in a situation to be raped. i think she would be very unlucky to have that happen to her.

Yeah, perhaps. That is, you are wrong.

i was born in Dunedin and lived there till i was 18. i then studied in christchurch for 4 years.

i dont know anyone who thinks we need desperately machine guns or whatever. although i can see the argument for allowing them to remain legal.

You need to read the comment directly above mine.

There is no blind eye to it.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs

+

8ch.net/pol/res/12997894.html

People are fed up. And soon the cleansing will start if the Politicans will continue closing their eyes and set Rapists free without Punishment.

When the USD collapses, you're gonna see some shit. When the US can no longer exert military power on a global scale, everyone is going to want a piece of the pie. NZ won't be exempt from this. And when this happens, the more muslims you have in your country, the worse things are going to be.

Attached: purchasing-power-of-the-us-dollar-1913-to-2013_517962b78ea3c_w1500.jpg (1500x966, 251K)

lel do you really believe woman with children do not get raped? You're delusional.

>google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs

>8ch.net/pol/res/12997894.html

people have been turning a blind eye to it for the last decade. why do you think that's gonna change.

Enjoy being a Chinese colony.

There's no word about it there, illiterate mongrel.

Fucking reddit tourist. I am ashamed that mutants like this live in NZ.

You don't know anyone who wants to keep their guns because you are a slave half-breed from a broken home.

I'm white and all my friends are white and a few maori and we all like hunting and none of us are turning in our guns.

You are an embarrassment to my country. Doubly so since you came here and made a thread and started posting straight away. When it is painfully clear you are a leddit tourist who somehow got a vpn (or you're not even from NZ at all).

You need to "lurk moar".

i believe women with children are far less likely to be in situations where rapes occur.

what % of people do you think get raped by immigrants? 1? 0.1%? 0.05%? i am sure it's a relatively low number compared to the actual population. hence why it can be brushed under the rug.

also my sister is not poor. i assume it usually happens to poor people in poor neighbourhoods.

It didnt exist a decade ago.
Its first since 2015 like this.

And now thanks to Branton Tarrant we know we can fight back and have 70% of the White Folk behind us. No nneed to wait for politics, we eradicate all these traitors.

i have plenty of friends that like hunting. ive done it myself. the government wants to ban assault rifles. not hunting guns.

This will end with bloodshed and violence you stupid child.

Fuck off. Or I will do a trip to NZ and dissolve your body in Acid, the only true punishment for Cucks in Serbia.

Things frayed apart because of abusive liars on the left, but I think they’re less powerful than they were. I think my side’s alliance has successfully purified itself of the supposed “not” moralists who ejected me for my unacceptable “moralistic” defenses of further advances in artistic and sexual freedom. So I think progressivism will be oriented in the right direction in coming years, and will continue its advance against violent liars like bigots.

Lesson learned: be careful around people who talk a good game about separating conflicting parties. It’s not an evil sentiment, but evil people can hide behind it. Sometimes the conflict diagnosers are crazy high-conflict inquisitors who fear and punish integrity, to the great pain of their own side. Flint, Michigan being made to drink lead didn’t take me by surprise even though the “not” moralists didn’t see it coming at all.

Which situations, you mongrel? She doesn't walk down the street? She is always home before it is late? She can be raped on her way from supermarket! With children or childless - it doesn't matter. Niggers rape 70 year grannies in their own houses for fucks sake.
And with you being brother like this you better start saving money for rape abortion.

what didnt happen till 2015?

This is why chch happened now, to get things to happen before it gets worse.
Whatever a woman says on this has no weight whatsoever, though. I've seen them go from that opinion straight to the right just because someone they admired go redpilled.
It's just herd mentality.
And while the media may be quiet, there is more happening than you'd imagine.

show her this graph.

Attached: Worlds-most-important-graph-2017.png (882x709, 76.94K)

Thatswhereyourewrong.kiddo
Back to yiddit you go.

At least asians have a relatively high IQ compared to whites. The problem is that the niggers, indians, and mudshits all have LOWER IQs than whites/asians. Race mixing with lower IQ genetic trash only serves to destroy the entire species over the long term.

Sorry, you're just an uneducated idiot.
What currencies are you able to buy crude oil with?

Well of course rape can happen anywhere. but the % chance of it happening will vary depending on a given context. i can only imagine walking through a bad neighbourhood alone would have a much higher % chance of rape than staying indoors in a good neighbourhood with the husband near.

yes it's "possible" that immigrants may rape my sister, but i am so confident that it will not happen (i.e. the % chance of it not happening being > 99.999% ) that im not even considering it a real possibility.

Holy shit! This is exactly what I though! How old is OP, 12yo? Subhuman will rape a 90 yo grandma when they can.

Exactly. Multiculturalism is a myth. You need one culture which foreigners assimilate to or don't migrate to that nation.
Any country that has leadership advocating the destruction of their culture and customs to accomodate foreigners need to be removed from their positions permanently. Imagine forsaking your own people for someone who's not yet part of the nation. Pathetic.

I think OP is talking about this:

Which is clearly a troll. Also, learn to read IDs.

I don't think that Zig Forums understands that there is no such thing as a 100% pure bloodline. The most consistent bloodlines haven't been so for more than 500 years.

The (((leadership))) that allows this to continue need to be shot and killed, because they are directly harming the people

What's the point of killing "invaders" if the leadership of your nation is trying to let them in. Remove the politicians before you attempt this, otherwise you'll find people that you consider to be the same race as you coming for your head.

You are naive. There will be no even mixing of the races, no uniform browning of a people. There will be ethnic holdouts no matter what government program you put in place. There is only the displacement of a people into becoming a negligible minority by the influx of another ethnic group. Because the displacement is done today in a palatable way to the average NPC doesn't mean the end result will be different. Multiculturalism has ALWAYS had a negative effect on the peace and prosperity of a nation. Only sheltered westerners believe any different. Was France safer 30 years ago than it is today? England? Germany? Italy? And what has been the biggest change in those countries since that time?

Have you heard of the Rwandan genocide? It was the targeted genocide of the Tutsi minority by the Hutu majority. Can you tell the difference between the africans pictured here? By your rootless definition they are both black. Yet…
Yes, the killings were motivated by anti-white sentiments in the Hutu population as well. Do you think those Hutu would have settled for the middlemen if they could have had access to the source of their ire? No. Yet here we see Europe's (((elites))) inviting in those very same people who would strike at those who they see as their oppressors.

Tribal bias in human populations is the natural order of the world. Those that do not accept this and rebel against it will be replaced by those that do. Your sister is even more naive than you, seeing as you may pass for an invader. Meanwhile in the future that awaits for every western nation that doesn't uncuck itself, she should consider herself lucky if the worst thing that happens to her is finding herself under the tire of some Muslim's truck during a terrorist attack.

Attached: can you tell the difference.jpg (964x630 77.25 KB, 77.9K)

Oh, maybe. I thought he referred to:

crime rates have been going down in europe

especially sweden unironically

and finland

That is happening in part because of a brain drain whereby everyone intelligent enough to scrape up resources is playing the GTFO card. We need *luxury* foreign aid to stabilize African burth rates. Build condos for their middle class and unsexy smart people will fuck over Africa’s birthrates European style.

Which disinformation outlet did you pick that up from?

Yea, if you believe the fake government numbers. In reality it has skyrocketed.

crime rates going down WITH immigration

intermin.fi/documents/1410869/3715744/rikokset_vuosina_1983_2015_EN.jpg/ede980c3-11ba-47be-99e2-682456ef6924?t=1486826773563

Sauce or gtfo

Look i agree with you. the rape is bad. i want to clarify as well. i dont agree with my sister that everyone will become mixed race eventually.

but im by definition correct because europe has not successfully revolted against immigration despite there being lots of rapes.

im not saying it's good. in fact i agree with you, the rape is bad and should be stopped. but the fact is that you've not stopped it.

I love low crime rates

removal of the politicans is also on the table.
yet the problem in germany is that there are no alternative party's. even the "alternative for germany" (AfD) switched sides, and decided to give east germans (native germans) the cold shoulder while advocating for refugees while calling them "new germans" (Neudeutsche).

Hence the cleaning in Germany will go through all spectrums of society.

at least get your facts right

you sound like liberals (because you are and want to use the government -liberally-)

YOU WANT TO BE CUCKED AND HELD HOSTAGE IN YOUR GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED BY OTHER MEN FORCED TO PAY TAXES

IN EUROPE RIGHT NOW YOU CAN FUCKING MOVE TO A TAX HAVEN AND TELL YOUR GOVERNMENT TO FUCK OFF

YOU HAVE —–FREE ASSOCIATION—-

U COULD HAVE A PRIVATE ETHNO CITY BUT YOU WANT GIBS AND ARE LAZY LIKE LITTLE WELFARE LIBERAL BITCHES THAT WANT ANOTHER FORM OF NANNY STATE THAT YOU JUST CALL AN "ETHNO STATE"

Tell that the Oulu Gang.

Since politicians ARE ZOG I would think that they need to be the first removed.

Please don't cite logical fallacies if you cannot accurately identify them.

yeah no shit there are bad people everywhere you faggot

hilarious you fags literally WANT nanny states and want to be held hostage and forced to pay taxes

finland had one of the highest murder rates in europe in the 90s and 2000s

what changed?????

THEY STOPPED INCARCERATING PEOPLE FOR AS LONG AND AS MUCH AND STARTED LETTING MORE IMMIGRATION

LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF BEING AN AUTHORITARIAN CUCK HARDASS

So you last charged your iPhone5s at 6:30 on Friday, when your alarm went off?
Plug it in user, the battery is going flat soon.

Your ramblings are worthless.

Shill confirmed. You faggots need to update your rebuttal script to not accuse others of being leftists, it's fucking pointless. You faggots will NEVER succeed banning guns here in the US, and therefore your whole globalist kike agenda is DOA.

also asians are the super race and produced the best are like madoka and that's why youre on AN ANIME IMAGEBOARD RIGHT NOW IN DEDICATION TO THE GREAT ASIAN ANNUNAKI CHOSEN GENEtics

YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY TO GET GLORIOUS SMALL PENUS DNA YOU STUPID MONKEYS

It has historically, to great effect. However, this cannot be done now because the (((people in charge))) are gauding their political puppets to introduce laws that allow mass immigration to European countries.

Also Zig Forums is wrong. It's not just whites they want to eradicate. It's all races that aren't Jewish. By making everyone mixed, they can easily enforce a world superstate under the logic that one culture would be the norm, seeing as no one is of "pure blood". Then the Jews would sit at the high table so that they could spread degeneracy, which would result in the return of their Messiah.
A literal caricature movie villain plot is playing out in real time.

I wasn't referring to OP. I was talking about the PM of NZ who is ethnically from NZ, despite also being a puppet of zionists.

yeah because you dont want an ethno nanny state where you arent allowed to move away and fuck off?

yeah im a "shill" for freedom

you literally are just like a leftist collectivst that wants to be CONTROLLED BY OTHER MEN and told where you can and cannot go and what you can and cannot do

C U C K I S M
U
C
K
I
S
M

FACTS DONT LIE

GRAPHS DONT LIE

Plug it in user, the battery is going flat soon.>>13001799

this is kinda funny. i dont get up at 6:30, i dont have an iphone 5s and the phone i do have im charging right now

why dont all the Zig Forums fags in the EU move to the same PRIVATE PROPERTY and start their ethno community there

YOU HAVENT TRIED YET!! YOURE LIKE A MARXIST THAT SAYS PRIVATE COMMUNES ARE "IMPOSSIBLE"

YOU JUST WANT GIBS FROM GROWN MEN THAT DO ALL THE HARD WORK AND YOURE LIKE A TWO YEAR OLD THROWING A TANTRUM WANTING TO BLOW THINGS UP INSTEAD OF BEING CREATIVE AND BUILDING SOMETHING OF YOUR OWN

OP sounds like a 15 year old little girl. You havent addressed genetic predisposition to avoid race mixing, because it's not as prevalent as jewish media presents. Also your post reeks of demoralization presented as truth. You might as well give up because you'll give up and you'll lose.

You need to really educate yourself about Islam, what it's political goals are, and what exactly will happen in your country when muslims become the majority in the absense of a totalitarian govenment that will keep them under control.

Since normies like you usually don't want to read or watch what you immediately label as racist or islamophobic, you can start by reading some quotes by a prominent muslim majority leader Mr Erdogan, who just recently congratulated your PM on her "response" to Brenton Terrant's actions:

Then you can go here: youtube.com/channel/UC0Uu4XnRS1hiz3JCpNFIuUg/videos

And watch some video, starting with these:
youtube.com/watch?v=OjYfkEftce8
youtube.com/watch?v=pMwsBdJh9Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=_5Y7DfBPgGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-SM9_B02YZg
youtube.com/watch?v=NDRwWIXUAhA
youtube.com/watch?v=R4SGnWqQ7XI
youtube.com/watch?v=5qMyIsSP3GU

Then you really need to think about what your and your children's status will be, as a kafir, in a muslim majority country. How will you live your life? Will you have equal opportunities, rights with muslims?

Good luck.

Bang up job.

youre being out competed on the FREE MARKET and just like a leftist you want to flip over the game board like a two year old throwing a tantrum

you vote for more authoritarianism and want twitter and facebook torn apart and a LESS FAIR MARKET INSTEAD OF LAIZE FAIRE

xxxxxDDDDDddddddddd

Bump because whites aren’t fighting back and the attack was a false flag.

I'm one of the biggest accelerationists on here. I think we should fucking crash the entire planet and let the strongest survive. THOSE THAT SURVIVE SHALL BE WORTHY.

New tactic spotted.

YOU MEAN SEXUAL PREFERANCE?????

AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT YOUR MALE FRIENDS LOOK LIKE??!?!?!? SHOULDNT YOU BASE YOUR FRIENDS ON COMMON INTEREST???? YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS SO YOU DONT KNOW BUT IRL FRIEND GROUPS ARE LIKE HALF ASIAN AND ONE OR TWO BLACK GUYS AND SHIT LIKE THAT

ideas > muh genes

GLAD YOU GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR MALE FRIENDS LOOK LIKE

Bahahhaha FAG

Your half sister has been blackened.

xxxXDDDDDDDdddddd

Anyone notice how every single double spacing poster is shill or a cuck?

Attached: what.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

my first posts was criticizing you for wanting CONFLICT instead of a free market you can be creative and prosperous in

and your next post CONFIRMS THIS

YOU ARE A VIOLENT MARXIST

horseshoe.jpg

i do it

just

to

trigger

faggots

you

you

got

here

around

with

gamergate

i am

oldfag

from 08

you

are

cancer

Opinion Discarded, /r/cucksforsister called. They want their ladyboy back.

do you support democracy, and if so do you support universal suffrage or would you prefer to restrict voting rights?

also youre the one calling me a shill so that's AD HOMINEN

im not a cuck like you