Hey, I have no doubt in my mind that the vid is real. Just a few questions:

Hey, I have no doubt in my mind that the vid is real. Just a few questions:

1- Why were the invaders all huddled in the corners by the time he got to the big room? Why weren't they scrambling into other rooms to get out?

2- There was a flashing light on the floor at one point that wasn't there before- what's up with that?

3- Why didn't he film the second mosque?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 11.04.48 AM.png (1250x668, 773.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=5NH44NNWADB8
youtube.com/watch?v=9faQSS7TufI
153news.net/files/videos/2019/03/19/1552987528dc5f4-480.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=c6mJDsEcAXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. They were. They had rushed to the windows and broken them. They were all trying to get out through the windows but got stuck in their panic.
(BTW, this shooting debunks many holohoax claims because it demonstrates that people in a panic will try to smash through windows to escape. Notice how many supposed "gas chambers" had pane glass windows. If muslims can break a window to escape a shooting, why can't jews break a window to escape "gas ovens?")

2. Notice how Brenton Tarrant's AR15 had a flashing light when he got out of his car. It fell off during the attack.

3. I don't know. Can't help you.

3. FB killed the stream at some point (~16 min)

Attached: tarr3.gif (661x800, 189.6K)

I googled that flashing light, and using a strobe light is meant to be confusing to the opponent.

I have no idea if it works or if it's just a gimmick.

Attached: US government.png (893x804, 848.75K)

1. They did. There were hundreds of people in the mosque that got out.

2. From his gun.

3. He did. Facebook cut the stream.

Are you serious here user? Every question here is retarded and you can learn the answer simply by reading one of the 10+ original threads.
After much thought, there is only ONE valid question I annot fully answer myself– when a muslim sees a White guy–on the shorter side but built like a brick shithouse and in helmet, gull camo, and with 2rifles approaches the door, and the fucking muzzie is not afraid AT ALL.
What does this tell us? That place has been in a trouble with the law for the people in sent to Yemen SO OFTEN that a White guy in full camp with rifles must have been SO COMMON there that it never occurred to them he could have been anything other than a cop. Now THAT is fucking odd.
These motherfuckers are SO used to encounters with police armed to the fucking teeth, that when one White guy with 2 rifles and all cammoed at comes to their door…. in any event, no one here can feld =you, go solicit h

Let me guess you happen to be an expert on people getting shot

It works if it's darker.

Can anyone come up with an alternate explanation other than the muzzie at the door assumed he was a Cop when he said "hello brother?" White guy, cammo, helmet, and two rifles– the mussies DO NOT RUN.
Only–only– possible explanation for that is that they've had police there every few month or so, maybe even every few weeks, in relation to what they were doing in Yemen. It's the only fucking answer.

And the kikebook employee who cut the stream was red pilled forever.

They assumed he was a muslim. That is what they mean by "brother".

Kind of ironic.

(checked)

Bullshit, works evn better in the late. Don't believe me, try an experiment. Get a cheap stre ii

My favorite part of the video is when he gets grounded and knocked down by a old fucking man.

I wish we could have seen the part where he ran in fear because a fucking moslem threw a credit card reader at him.

No they didn't. The video was still online until like 40 minutes later.

Your mind is not working very optimally. Here is a video of them getting ready for the 'attack'
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=5NH44NNWADB8

See I don't believe that. His face wasn't painted as cnan be seen in video. They HAD to know he was White. Why the hell would a "White convert" ( if that's what they thought he was) be in helmut, full camo, and carrying 2 rifles? It doesn't add up. They HAD to think he was fucking LEA there to talk the ISIS converts they had set loose. Only way i the DEA had ti

Lol your seething just makes it so much better.

Is that the same one who fended him off with a pistol, while taking multiple bullets to protect all ten of his fathers?
I didn't know he had dual wielding skills.

Yes, we all know mehmet. First their "hero" was afghan, the it was a giant, obese nigger. FIRST, he "took the gun but "didn't know how to work it." Then it was " out of ammo." Then he "threw at ATM at Tarrant's car" ( this is one I actually DO believe, that a fucking afghan would know exactly where the ATM was and how to remove the wires.
For anyone who has seen video, they were also telling us that the snd nigger trying to sneak by him and escape was "trying to tackle him." There are so many fucking lies that can be discredited right from watching the the goddam video.

The dude wasn't talking to him. When he said that he had his back to the shooter and was walking parallel with another man who had just walked into the mosque.

They probably assumed he was the white convert there to get his orders on what jihadi attack to do.

I just watched it again. Even from his angle, he can sure as shit se the dude in full camo, rifle, and helmet. And he doesn't start running. They MUST HAVE had visits there not only from police, but from heavily armed police there in relation to the yemen stuff. And recently.

What? This isn't the same mosque even, look at the floor.

3- it's believed the stream got shut down before he could make it there

Reminder to the fucking assholes here as tourists–well, t doesn't fucking matter now. It was pretty red=pilled that 200 people from here watched it, and NO ONE reported it to the fucking scum, but could have gotten even more of the stream i think. If had to be some cuckold watching who told the police, those FB idiots who do the monitoring are the ones getting 10$ an hour to watch shit and supposedly, according the articles, most of them end up red=pilled as fuck.

Brenton terrorist removalist confirmed again.

No it's not. Christchurch is the location of a Mossad spy ring. It's probably worse than you think.

Seeing him out of the corner of your eye is not the same thing as registering an imminent threat to your life. Normalcy bias is a hell of a drug. Maybe you're right. I'm convinced the speaker was talking to the man next to him, and had no clue the shooter was there until he opened fire.

Strobes work pretty great in most situations, especially in low-light environment. Bread and butter of CQB. Also plenty of anons seems to think they are primarily supposed to "blind" the opponent, which is not exactly true. They sure can do that and are used for that, but the second purpose is to conceal/hide your silhouette, either by light alone or by forcing the opponent to look away, which is especially effective if there are more lads with strobes.

t. militaryfag

There are more muzzies in the entrance, I believe one was greeting another.

1. shotguns are loud. so are rifles. so are people screaming for their lives. he shot the room they were in and they moved as far from the doorways passage as possible. they probably didnt think someone was going to enter the mosque shooting, or shooting at them. most shootings are between 2 people, outside, then everyone scatters and lays down so they dont get caught in the crossfire.

2. what flashlight?

3. nobody knows. maybe lost cellphone service? maybe the stream dropped? if you were in the middle of running from police, covered in armor, getting your guns and ammo together to do another shooting, would you take off your gloves to fuck around on your smart phone so you can get your stream up and running?

why do you think someone with as good skills as Brenton, to not stick a single bullet in any wall wouldn't maximize his success by using the incendiaries he had with him at the sides to force them all down the center corridor and slot them all easy from the carpark?
Just the best shot ever with an assault but completely incompetent over planning?

k
also
k

This is disinfo.

I don't want to shit on our top lad in no way at all, he was straight up amazing, but he still did made plenty of beginner mistakes. Both in shooting and tactics. Same how he dealt with malfunction (likely caused by another mistake). This alone shows that he was no glowing one/false flag operative. I can elaborate if anyone wants.

You mean rounds? I don't think he had those. I don't really know too much about NZ gun laws, but I can't really imagine they would be this lax to allow people buying incendiaries. Also I do believe he chose to not burn the whole place down (by using those canisters he had in the trunk) because it actually takes shit ton of time and work to do so, especially if you want that thing really burn down and not just get slightly crispy, and then get inherently hosed down by firefighters. I think his decision to go back and make sure as many as possible are really dead, is tactically sound one. More effective and much quicker too.

Why wouldn't he want to burn it down? When he's at the left side of the front street entrance, he says something about not having enough time to do it (presumably) because he was still taking care of stragglers in the parking lot. Burning it down would make it unusable either temporarily (weeks to months) or permanently, with the additional effect of burning the bodies and making them unrecognizable.

No he had several fuel canisters in the back of the car, which he left wide open with his spare weapons, and obviously the keys in the ignition for the music to stay playing.
They have new ones now, no assaults, within a week, setting a precedent for America to follow.

He didn't hit any walls because this is fake.

it isn't fake, stop seeing conspiracies everywhere. Also why do you say that he didn't hit any walls?

Are you implying you could even see 5mm holes in video of this quality? You can barely see faces, let alone 5mm holes. Mate, 5.56 is literally built around the concept of having smallest possible round which still will be able to neutralize with one mass torso hit.

I believe he decided to go against torching it just from a fact it takes a lot of time and work to do so, if it is supposed to have some lasting effect. Contrary to popular belief, it is really not that easy to burn down a large building. Also since it is in urban area, all it takes is one guy with a extinguisher. We can't really expect him to sit around and wait until fire gets strong enough. If anything, he should have prepared some explosives for this purpose, but then again we are getting pretty cunty since it is him who walked the walk and us who talk the talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=9faQSS7TufI
NZ SHOOTING GLOBAL ZIO PSYOP
KIKES DESPERATE FOR DISTRACTION
USING NIGGERBRAIN SHITSKINS TO SET OFF ANTI-CHRISTIAN VIOLENCE
USING TRAITORS TO PUSH MORE FIREARMS LAWS
this spamarino disavows the claim that inbred shitskin invaders being killed is bad

The jerry cans were probably for burning the bodies. To flush out anyone trying to play dead under a pile of corpses to maximize fatalities. I think having some improvised incindiary devices to toss into the corners where they gather.

no i'm implying that when you hit a plastered wall with a 5mm projectile 2 things usually happen. A cloud of plaster will puff out, some plaster will come away, because a bullet isn't a drill bit.

Disinformation sources only work on low IQ people, you rode into the wrong town. >>>/out/.

Okay, so you are implying that you can see any of those things on video of this quality, bitrate and quick movement? Or are you implying that he shot hajjis dead, but for some unexplained reason used blanks while shooting the walls? Come on, man.

That may pretty much be the case, yeah.

Trustworthy sources then?

I’m pretty sure he dropped one rifle entirely and that was the one with the flashing light.

Tactical flashlights are used in this manner to disorient your opponent and make it harder for them to see you or fight back.

Also you have to be pretty goddamn gullible to believe this was a fake or that anything in the video isn’t authentic.

A 5.56mm round leaves about a 1/4” hole in pretty much anything it hits. Nothing flies back toward the shooter. The dust is inside the walls or outside/in the next room.

No I'm suggesting there a two layers of imagery, film and cgi overlaid, both recorded but streamed as live.
The casings in the street bit at the end is another giveaway, they do disappear and don't make any sound as they hit the ground even though you can hear the background traffic, none of which reacts at all to somebody on the sidewalk having at it like it's csgo.

No, they don't. You can see them clearly in original video. Play it and look at the circled area. Arrow shows one example of spent brass.
How are they expected to react in your world? You see someone shooting people on the street, what you do? Stop? Try to attract his attention by honking? No, you go away asap without making any fuss.
Why then?

Attached: UvtGPbj.jpg (1352x920, 550.51K)

Look at the scene before, the flashlight drops off the gun by accident.

Those look like leaves, they were already there and they don't make the sound spent brass does on tarmac, the make no sound.
Yeah I'd expect frantic honking as people accelerated away freaking the fuck out. Hollering etc.
Like the nogs do with their antics in America. It's never just a gunman in a little bubble like this seems to be.
Are you seriously asking me why the synagogue of satan loves to perpetuate evil deception?

I gave you specific example where you can clearly see spent brass, yet you still didn't watched the video and checked yourself. Why? Why do you deliberately decline truth and then talk about deception?
What a great idea. Maybe the shooter with a rifle and 30rnd mag will take notice of me and we can have a nice chat about weather. I wouldn't really bet money on your survivability, user. Not to mention, everything happened very quick.
No. I'm asking you for a reason why do you think it is a "CG". You didn't posted any proof of that yet.

You disinfo glow in the darks in this thread are fucking hilarious. I don't even think you yourselves believe that you can convince anyone here that this is fake, but I get it, paycheck is a paycheck. Gotta get that govt pension at one point one way or the other.

Also I can see individual spots of rain on the ground there, so yes the resolution would be high enough to see bullet holes. And of course he didn't hit a window in there.
And just like Vegas there is no sound of any bullet that misses, hits something hard or metal. They're all just so accurate these white assault rifle mass murdering terrorists.

Not your blog.

also you can watch that casing highlighted by user land and roll into place. it's not a leaf you utter retard. why i'm even wasting my time spoonfeeding a starving african i will never know.

The biggest question is why Brenton didn't buy a better data plan to stream it in full HD. I would have also purchased a good server for a few days in addition to several reverse proxies to keep the stream alive up until the arrest.

because that's what your paid to do in your roll as damage control? I mean your lives do kind of depend on it. Generations of lies stacked on each other, must be hard man. Almost feel sorry for you.

Listen to yourself. I made that screenshot with an arrow because you can clearly see brass pilling there. It's not a leaf or anything else, you can watch the whole trajectory of that spent casing. I decline to believe you can't see it. If so, you are either blind or lying. Or you didn't watched it.
There are no spots of rain whatsoever, there are marks from cars. Also surely you can understand the difference between lighting outside and inside of mosque, which was pretty dark.
see

Once again I ask, what are the reasons you talk about CG? Specific concrete reasons. You can show us all what a conspiracy it is, go for it.

Tech savvy chads are a select breed.

We should have simple manual on how to establish quality streaming. For any other anons who want to stream their Minecraft adventures.

1) At least one escaped through the window. That's herd mentality for you. Their religion means submission, after all.
2) The light was that strobe from his rifle. It wasn't doing anything for him.
3) nosebook caught wind

Yeah NO FUCKING SHIT, THAT'S WHAT HE WAS STREAMING WITH dipshit. They killed the stream but the video was already being circulated. You fucking conspiracy faggots discredit entire ideas and movements. And you dont even try to find truth, you try to find bullshit even when there is zero evidence to back the retarded fucking shit you come up with.

1) Low IQs and a lack of Fire Exits.

2) Flashing light was his strobe, meant for disorienting targets

3) His stream was killed on the only platform it was being hosted from
Why ask the question if you dont want a fucking answer? Remember to sage this horseshit, this is what a slidethread looks like.

If they could do that, they would have produced evidence.

What we get instead is pixelhunting from compressed still from an algorithm meant to show moving objects.

not really, even if the Muzzies thought it was the cops coming to do a 'raid' or otherwise hassle them, I doubt they would run.

It ain't like the cops in NZ are in the business of "disappearing" anyone, even Muzzies.

As a rule, Organized Crime groups learn YOU DO NOT "run" from the police, you just dummy-up and play the victim. ALWAYS play the victim. The Law will protect you from The Police, but the The Law will not protect your victims from you.

So detail is not dependent of lighting? like the darker it is, the less detail we see?

I agree, I do Security work sometimes and keep telling myself I don't just need smartphone "body cam" but I need to be able to start STREAMING 'live' so at least some off-site server will have video if I'm ambushed, or if some cops take my phone before I can backup after an "incident".

So you’re saying those people on the floor were trampled by the hundreds who fled. Sounds like they failed to gitgud.

White plaster red brick behind, definitely not enough contrast to see bullet holes even though it's really light inside the mosque. I mean you can see red against the dark green carpet, but no and no plaster bigger than the bullet holes falls off?
Get real.

It's stupid statements like this that makes people doubt your sanity.

Attached: hats off.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

"It was real in muh Mind"

153news.net/files/videos/2019/03/19/1552987528dc5f4-480.mp4

Anyone notice that cuckchan is back to business as usual on the Brenton front?

Cuckchan is pretty pozzed regarding this whole business. The amount of shills are very telling, their methods (always use same texts, same videos, same file names - even in same order) too. Still, I'm somewhat optimistic, they are much weaker than previous days.

he didn't get knocked down, he died trying to push past him, fell, and then tripped our guy with his bulky fucking corpse.

Also it didn't look like an old guy.

I liked when the moaning actually old guy got popped.

The reason why these people do this is
1. They're conservative cowards who cannot even imagine actually resisting the invasion that they complain about. They are mentally incapable of empathizing with a man who actually meant it when he said "we must fight for our survival." So they desperately grasp at any justification to believe that anyone who does resist is actually just a hoax. And they desperately want the rest of us to believe them so that we do not call them out on their cowardice and hypocrisy.
or
2. They're actually shills of one kind or another who draw a paycheck from disseminating false rumours and hoaxes. This makes sense as the power of the System is based entirely upon the perception that resistance is impossible and that they're in complete control. If revolutionary minded people figured out how incompetant and ineffective they are, then more people would start opposing them IRL.

Thanks anons. I knew what it was for but I forgot what it was called. It was probably overkill but every little bit counts. If nothing else, it was disorienting for the fuckers. I have one of those strobe light flashlights and I've always imagined myself using it off hand if some bastard broke into my house at night. Though I probably don't need to worry too much about that since I live in a nearly all-White area and there's basically no crime here.
Lucky me, eh?

Please think and get some real world experience before speaking.

Lol dude I love it. Fucking hilarious.

Wrong user, faggot. But point taken.

The casings do "disappear" but only because you're a fucking retard who doesn't understand how block compression works. Look at the casing that goes through the gate into the grass. Against the green background, it's extremely obvious.

Nobody asked, but I wanted to say it's applying an aggressive audio compressor. This is why the extremely loud sound of the gunshots makes everything else disappear, then come back.

Actually theres a lot to talk about with thi video
first, I wonder if his gopro live4 application stream to his phone is recorded on his phone, so that there is a full video regardless of FB stopping the stream, it would be great if the full video existed, there is so much he coul dhave communicated between mosques and after, also what happened at the 2nd mosque and when the police chased him and rammed his har and pinned it between a fire hydrate, even his arrest would have been captured and who knows how long after before the police messed with is phone or the gopro battery died
2nd I know the video is real after skillfully examining it, even the mag on the floor i could see the movement of it and it come to rest because he dropped it also evidenced by him looking at it as he passes,
3rd the only thing that is weird about the video is that his car stereo is so easily heard fro inside the mosque, his car is parked near main street and hes at the back prayer room of mosque and the alleyway has a masonry type wall, maybe the car audio was pretty loud and the acoustics travel well for some reason, its not that weird but it is pretty surprising

He had one of those bluetooth music players on his plate carrier. Zig Forums on cuckchan already identified the type too.

And yes, it literally means that he was blasting the music to the muzzies as he went there.

well he definitely used his stereo at the beginning and the when he got back in the car, it doesn't make sense that the whole time it was just a bluetooth speaker no way , unless somehow he had the song playing on his car system and a speaker on him synced,

well the gopro sd card records everything so everything is on the sd card, its all saved as long as his card was high enough gb size and wasnt starting to record over the beginning but even a 68gb card can record like 6 or more hours of hd video so im sure its recorded

Quite possibly, yeah. But I think another explanation is true - he used solely his bluetooth player, as you can hear the music best when he is in closed space (car and the corridor of the mosque) and worse when he is outside.

I also believe that the shooting is a hoax, but your disappearing casings etc is a red herring.
The casings don't disappear and they ARE visible, just very barely due to being right on the edge of acuity/visibility.
As for lack of noise, the sound of a casing hitting the ground is orders of magnitudes lower than the decibel value of the gunshot.
Cameras/cellphones/etc use CONSTANTLY VARIABLE GAIN to prevent clipping of the sound. You can hear this at work inside the mosque, when he shoots the gain is automatically reduced to compensate, then after a couple of seconds without shooting, the gain is increased again by the controller, at which point the fake moaning of the crisis actors becomes audible again.

1- Why were the invaders all huddled in the corners by the time he got to the big room? Why weren't they scrambling into other rooms to get out?

wow, well you can see the flashing light on his rifle right? so it fell off the gun you can see it on the gun then fall off and on the floor and no light on gun anymore, also
from my investigation i know there are doors of exit in the mosque and they were bottlenecked trying to get out, on the left side they have a door for sure but on the right side of room i think they were just going for the door to the other room also alot of the guys were older and couldnt do much and i think people were trying to stay with people and not just run and leave them, also people in a panic who live a mediocre life with a low IQ cant do shit on the fly, it is amazing only one guy who was caught in the other room hiding behind the wall, eventually took off down the hallway to leave the front door but was gunned down easily,
3- Why didn't he film the second mosque?
facebook blocked his live stream , but the SD card in his gopro has all the footage until police turned it off hours later im sure

its real as fuck, break out of your everything is fake delusion, you need balance, the human mind can imagine and create things and you can convince yourself but you need to look for both sides to be fair and
see it right

Tell us reasons why do you think it's fake that weren't already proven wrong.

what was the song that you could hear via bluetooth speaker or whatever in the mosque? it sounded like german or something

Bros, why waste time engaging with trolls, retards, and shills who would distract you with gossip tier faggotry? No shit it's real. Why argue with the unreasonable?

>youtube.com/watch?v=c6mJDsEcAXw
Also check those comments.

thanks man I had an earwig

LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE YOU FAG

As for "blanks" / holes in the walls etc.
He was probably using some variety of simunitions, not blanks, not live.
This gives enough punch to knock hats off of the mannequins but not enough to seriously injure the crisis actors.

Are you even sentient at this point? It's either that or a kike, take your pick.

I hope we get the full footage from his SD card . Imagine watching it in 1080p . But i doubt that we will get the chance . Maybe an inside cop ???