Naming the Jew is a limited hangout

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

We begin by naming the Jew. A large number of the people at the top of the power structure are Jewish. They have a long history of practicing usury. They practice nepotism and believe in their own racial superiority. They claim 6 million of them were murdered in the Holocaust, when the real death toll is far lower, and most died from starvation and disease. They have their own foundations, secret societies like B'nai B'rith, and their own country founded under fraudulent circumstances. The Jew has been named.

Now, let's explain why naming the Jew is a limited hangout. Notice, I didn't say it's FALSE. I said it is a LIMITED HANGOUT. A limited hangout is when you tell a partial truth, but conceal important information that is necessary for a complete picture.

What other groups are at the top of the power structure? Freemasons are one of the most important. Related to them are the British royals and nobility, who have interbred with Jews and work through the masonic lodges. The Vatican is also important, as they work through secret societies like the Jesuits, Knights of Malta, Knights of Columbus, and others. Mormonism is more important than many realize, because they have so many people inside the alphabet agencies and they are fiercely nepotistic. Bankers are also very important, as the Federal Reserve (a private bank) and corporate private banks control the money supply, which lets them control the boom and bust cycle. The majority of Wall Street and London bankers are not Jewish.

Then you have think tanks and policy groups, like the CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Comission, Round Table, Pilgrims, AEI, Heritage, the Jasons, Le Circle, 1001 Club, Club of the Isles, etc. Then there are foundations, like Soros' Open Society, Rockefeller, WWF, Bill and Melinda Gates, etc.

On Zig Forums, shills use naming the Jew as a limited hangout. If you don't believe me, start a thread about literally any group I just mentioned, and see how quickly they try to shout you down by saying "it's all Jews, and only Jews!" A good way to test them is to ask about specific turbojews, like the Rothschilds or Soros, and see how they minimize their contribution, and demand that you focus on all Jews, not turbojews.

The problem with blaming everything on Jews, as with blaming everything on the masons, or the Vatican, etc. is that most Jews aren't in on high level espionage, just as most masons have no idea what goes on in the higher degrees. By focusing all of your energy on the Jews, you make two mistakes

1. You fail to account for many of the enemies of humanity

2. You lay blame on common Jews who are absolutely clueless about the crimes of the turbojews.

isgp-studies.com/ngo-list-foundations-and-think-tanks-worldwide

isgp-studies.com/1001-club-of-the-wwf

isgp-studies.com/american-security-council

Other urls found in this thread:

larouchepub.com/other/2009/3603brit-imps_created_jabotinsky.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9faQSS7TufI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_the_Society_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Jewish_nobility_and_gentry
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ihB1wzJGM
hitler-the-jew-and-the-faked-wwii.blogspot.com/2013/06/hitler-doing-masonic-handshakes-and.html
voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pompeo-suggests-god-sent-trump-save-israel-n986136
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Society_of_North_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Society_of_Muslims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Hitler
archive.fo/oheI4
archive.fo/c29JB
archive.fo/MxMRX
archive.fo/V3wF7
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

I can't wait to see the shills screaming about how OP says Jews are totally innocent.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Every kike is a miniature Soros. Sage, report, and shoot up a synagogue.

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

shoot up a synagogue.
This message brought to you by the FBI.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

<CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Comission, Round Table, Pilgrims, AEI, Heritage, the Jasons, Le Circle, 1001 Club, Club of the Isles, etc
How many of billions does the US give those groups for their ethno states…

Attached: ddfa7032dc1131a09f5a88517c62305ddffe8d50440088479db58e612b5d67e3.jpg (101.28 KB, 1264x720)

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Two sentences
No facts
No argument
If it's all Jews and only Jews, and you're not pushing a limited hangout, why don't you talk about some specific Jews that you believe are a problem, and what they have done? Let's hear your thoughts on the evils inflicted on the world by the Rothschilds?

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

Excellent post. The "little Jew" is the army, an army that is evil and must be destroyed no doubt, but there is something else above the "little Jew". Many people dismiss the things Alex Jones say and they lose a HUGE part of the puzzle.

In this aspect half-chan is ahead because they are not obsessed with "It's the Jews!", many have a much more refined view of this Conspiracy.

"It's the Jews!" is Stormfront circa 1999…true and yet so simplistic that it becomes a limited hangout.

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

The jews have to have traitors from other groups to work with. This is known. I don't think anyone here thinks it's just jews that have to be dealt with.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

two responses
to the same post
muh Rothschilds

Attached: jewSA.mp4 (406.96 KB, 640x480)

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Globalist think tanks have absolutely nothing to do with Zionism or the creation of the state of Israel

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

This is the point nu/pol/ is at. A new low. Calling out and opposing Jews is "limited hangout" and "shilling" now because it isn't simultaneously going after every other bad group at once.

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

Rothschilds dindu nuffin
There it is. You just proved you're a fucking shill on the payroll of the turbojew.

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

creation of the state of Israel
I thought naming the jew was a "limited hang out"?

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

A new low
I remember he was trying really hard to push the "limited hangout" meme a few months ago same wording, even used the same Bill Cooper pic for his threads. He kept getting banned for spamming which is why I'm assuming he is back on tor.

Isaac White
Isaac White

admits it's not just Jews
but won't admit that anyone screaming "it's only Jews!" is a limited hangout

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

I thought naming the jew was a "limited hang out"?
It is. There's no inconsistency there with what I just said. You only think there is because you think Zionism is exclusively or even primarily a Jewish project.

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

limited hangout
limited hangout
limited hangout
limited hangout
limited hangout
limited hangout
limited hangout
limited hangout
limited hangout
limited hangout
limited hangout
buzzfeed made a thread

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

you think Zionism is exclusively or even primarily a Jewish project
lol just stop

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

Trying to discredit by attacking speaker instead of statement
Proof you have no argument.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

Wrong. The people at the very top are jewish old-money banking barons. The freemasons and secret societies are all a problem, but they all server the talmudic jew.

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

Dear god, can the bogus antisemitism already. The only real enemy are the people who by their rape of privacy, unapologetic loyalism, and psychological abuses create the very two-faced world they live in fear of.

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

I screen caped this post and Ill do it for your next one as well

Christopher White
Christopher White

Vladimir Ze'ev Jabotinsky (1880-1940), the patron-saint of Israel's Likud party who also created Revisionist Zionism, and Chaim Weizmann (1874-1952), the decades-long chairman of the World Zionist Organization who was seen as the prime minister-in-exile of a Jewish Palestine, were both witting champions of the British Empire. They were instruments of Lord Alfred Milner and Leo Stennet Amery, the final authors of the Balfour Declaration, who craftily used them to secure British rule over Palestine as part of the 1916 Sykes-Picot agreements.

The British also controlled the leaders of the Arab nationalist movements, which they created and funded. They owned Haj Amin al-Husseini, a young radical, whom they chose as Mufti of Jerusalem. They funded his religious network and social organizations, and to give him status among all of the Islamic faith, they created the post of Grand Mufti for him. (See accompanying articles.)

The armed conflict in Israel today, which threatens to become World War III, is the continuation of almost a century of British-staged armed conflict between Arab and Jew that dates back to the Nebi Musa riots of 1920, just months after the close of World War I, as the British settled in to occupy Palestine. Eyewitness intelligence reports proved that British military operatives encouraged and facilitated the Arab rioting, lead by Haj Amin al-Husseini, against the Jews.

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

Which is the jew.

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

Israel doesn't have pay to play citizenship, Zion is a ethno state ONLY for jews

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

Attached: q3p5j68k8d5y.jpg (71.12 KB, 675x747)

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

youtube.com/watch?v=9faQSS7TufI
NZ SHOOTING GLOBAL ZIO PSYOP
KIKES DESPERATE FOR DISTRACTION
USING NIGGERBRAIN SHITSKINS TO SET OFF ANTI-CHRISTIAN VIOLENCE
USING TRAITORS TO PUSH MORE FIREARMS LAWS
this spamarino disavows the claim that inbred shitskin invaders being killed is bad

William Jones
William Jones

Are the Rockefellers Jewish?

Bill "vaccines to reduce the population" Gates?

Warren Buffett?

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

Disliked/reported the video and filtered

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

I screen caped this post and Ill do it for your next one as well
Ok. Will you be re-posting it with an actual argument?

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

No I will just post it when you remake this thread

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

<muh hangout

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

if I keep repeating my claim without supporting it in any way, maybe someone will believe it?

Landon King
Landon King

Jews are easier to comprehend. The JQ boils down to an alien group pursuing what they believe to be their own best interests.
The web of our own elite institutions is much harder to deal with. Their motives and methods are unclear, and when you dig a little deeper it sounds like fiction.

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

Take your meds.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

I still have no argument

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

muh hangout
The absolute state of shilling.

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

It's ALWAYS the jews. They're the ones that got kicked out of hundreds of countries during the past 10K years.

Attached: ef527480b2e20a44ef02c1e13fdea3eace0d3fa80c163999b5ea4b8664ddc6ac.webm (1.74 MB, 640x360)

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Bill "vaccines to reduce the population" Gates?
lol you think the Gates foundation is trying to reduce the population? The only population they want reduced is whites.

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

No one is disputing that. The question is who created Zionism, and the answer is not Jews. It was the British Empire who wanted a pretext to take Palestine from the Ottoman Empire.

Jose White
Jose White

and the answer is not Jews

Attached: f961f6315825a1ea55eeef7722061996df964f30656eba029eec176090b4ade8.png (146.08 KB, 316x390)

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

he never said that kike

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_the_Society_of_Jesus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

Here's what happens, OP:

- remove all those non-Jewish organizations that you mention, clown world and white genocide remain unaffected
- remove the Jews and clown world disappears as if by magic

We know I am right because as soon as Hitler removed the Jews from Germany, Weimar culture was destroyed and the nation returned to sanity. In fact it became the most advanced country in the world for a brief period. The Jews are at the root of everything. Yes, there are shabbos who will sell out their fellow whites for 30 pieces of silver, but removing them doesn't solve the problem. In particular, the Jews who run the central banks and money creation racket are the ones who are at the very top.

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

Palestine had been a necessary imperial target of acquisition for consolidation of the Empire for more than half a century before the Sykes-Picot agreements, dating back to the 1830s and the efforts of Lord Shaftsbury, a leading Tory politician, and Lord Palmerston, his stepfather-in-law. Palmerston served as Foreign Minister from 1830-51 and was destined to become prime minister and master of cultural and political warfare.

Shaftsbury was a Christian Zionist and British Israelite, who believed that the Jews must return to Zion before there could be a second coming of Christ. Although he opposed Jewish civil emancipation in England, and was indeed anti-Semitic, he believed it was Britain's destiny to establish Zion. Shaftesbury wrote: "though admittedly a stiff-necked, dark-hearted people, and sunk in moral degradation, obduracy, and ignorance of the Gospel, [the Jews] were not only worth of salvation but also vital to Christianity's hope of salvation." Shaftesbury's writings appeared in the The History of London Society for the Propagation of Christianity among the Jews. Shaftesbury was a member of the society and, in 1848, served as its president.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

wikipedia
<as a source

Attached: laughing-genius.gif (496.38 KB, 500x455)

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

Also that is a good point. Every White is a potential Hitler, and every Jew a potential Herzl. The difference is that Jews realize this and Whites largely don't. So that's why they are able to run herd over the rest of us.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

posts links to a boomers channel
literally has a fucking star of David in the introduction
Kill yourself

Attached: Screenshot-20190322-115655-YouTube.jpg (465.11 KB, 1440x1563)
Attached: Screenshot-20190322-115707-YouTube.jpg (373.01 KB, 1440x1560)

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

You're one of the few that has the brains to understand what OP is saying but i don't exactly agree with your argument that JQ might be the best to wake up people, many people came to the JQ thru the Alex Jones type of stuff.

Also, think about all those Illuminati/Satanic/Occult symbolism being paraded in show business and the potential it has to wake up people…eventually all come to the JQ.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

saying "muh Rothschilds" to shut down criticism of the Rothschilds isn't defending the Rothschilds
.1 shekel has been deposited into your account.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

Retarded boomers need to get the fuck off this board

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

lol zoomys are so defense about their pozzed websites

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

What about the massive transfers of technology and funds to Nazi Germany? It wasn't the "little Jew" who did it, the "little Jew" was furious writing "Judea Declares War on Germany" inconsequential articles while the "Top Jew" was arming Nazi Germany to the teeth.

Attached: Sutton-wall-street-and-rise-of-hitler.png (42.87 KB, 474x474)

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

All kikes support their strongest people, because they are ethnic nationalist.
We should do the same.
When it comes down to it any jew would fight tooth and nail for total goyim destruction, just as we should with the jews.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

but the mason golems are the ones doing all the legwork

Attached: kathyqueenmasonic-thumb.gif (59.98 KB, 490x249)

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Good thread, OP. I'll reply to this in length over the weekend.
For now, have a bump and my blessing.

Attached: b130e97f8b9250b817f35178df26118d733d0f91c5cff2b78d7dbfe624a4ba76.jpg (52.4 KB, 419x249)

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

Hitler killed common Jews while giving jobs to turbojews like Max Warburg to run the (((central bank))), who he allowed to escape to the USA when it was becoming too obvious that he wasn't assigned to a camp yet.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

Some guy with a (((publishing deal))) says derogatory things about Hitler
What a shock my whole world view is crashing down

Attached: 310324.-UY391-SS391-.jpg (21.14 KB, 380x380)

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

At the mid-level most are goys, secret societies of all shapes and sizes and their nasty initiations, multi-generational Satanic pedo families, "regular" blackmailed pedos, etc…but at the very top and bottom of the pyramid it is mostly Jews.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Scott Lively made his book available for free and the amount of shit he takes from Globo-Homo is all you need to know about the quality of his work and his character. And he knows about the Jews don't worry, he chose to fight his fight from the homosexual angle.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

attacking source because unable to dispute facts
Are you retarded? Run an internet search on suppression of Freemasonry if you don't like the source. This is an undisputed fact, you mongoloid. There was an entire political party in the United States created by former president John Quincy Adams devoted to rooting Freemasonry out of the country.

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

i would like to remind everyone here that einstein was a jewish refugee and he invented nuclear fission and discovered e=mc2 which are both the only reason we had nukes to keep the russians at bay. Cold war would have been the end of humanity elsewise. Thanks.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

But notice that no one who loudly insists "it's ONLY Jews" ever gives any specific indictments of specific Jews. They don't talk about George Soros being behind the flood of Muslim invaders. It's always vague, and it's always used to deflect attention from anyone else.

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Lively made his book available for free
You don't typical charge people to view your propaganda

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

thinking the queen of England is a low level golem
Her cousin, the Duke of Kent, is the top Freemason in the entire world.

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

Yeah well it’s organized crime whoever does it, right? The law has whitehat defenders who use some of the same tricks. I don’t think of them as pure as the newfallen snow, but I doubt they give a rat’s patootie whether a perp is Jewish, Mewish, or an Oompa Loompa. So it doesn’t matter who your enemy is in this or anything; just play life tight and lawful, because nearly everyone who lives works to make the world better somehow.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

all books that get published are not trustworthy because…(?)

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

i hear you…Viktor Orban points his finger at Soros and get's accused of being anti-semitic, Alex Jones is being increasingly accused of being anti-semite, etc, etc…so there is merit to adopt a non-"It's the Jews" strategy

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

but at the very top and bottom of the pyramid it is mostly Jews.
Intermarriage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Jewish_nobility_and_gentry

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

Obviously it is more complex than "the Jews," but the Jews are and have always been the sort of pulsing heart of this diabolical machine, and they're also the most visible.

It is true that more people should be deeply concerned about masons and the British royals, as well as wanton corruption in the Vatican.

I wouldn't worry about the Mormons. It's true that they have produced annoying adversaries for us before, but deep down they all know what's going on with the kikes, because their entire religion is literally trying to emulate kike nepotism–Joseph Smith correctly predicted that the liberalization of society as a result of the enlightenment was a fucking terrible idea, and that Jews were behind it, so he built a religion around the idea of immunizing a core of Aryans against the sterilizing effects of liberalism.

Smith seriously said, unambiguously, that there would come a day when the women of non-Saints would simply stop having children. Mormons are all low-key Quiverfullers, their plan is literally to just wait until shitlibs destroy themselves while cranking out as many white people as possible. In essence they're just doing what Varg Vikernes is trying to do, except on a scale of millions of people, proving once again that Christians are just better at everything than pagans.

Their infiltration of the alphabet soup agencies is real and bad, though. That's how you get closeted faggots like McMullin. It may serve some grand purpose that the Church President sees as essential, but it also exposes the worst elements of the church to corrupting influences that can either turn them or blackmail them into serving Jews.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

I understand that the Top Jews are not exactly Jewish, they are the "Illuminated Ones", i know all that stuff just trying to keep things a little simple…

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

I understand that the Top Jews are not exactly Jewish, they are the "Illuminated Ones"
That is the truth that this limited hangout seeks to cover up.

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

Hitler was a Rothschild

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

OK, but on the other hand if one adopts the "Its the Illuminati" perspective one is leaving out the "little Jew" that is at the bottom of the pyramid and makes the pyramid possible in the first place. My point is that the JQ and Illuminati perspectives should be fused together.

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

Op from my point of view when naming groups like the Vatican and the free masons you are naming groups that once opposed the jew and have now been infiltrated and subverted by the jew.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

Yeah, and give them the justifications they need. Nice try spook.

Attached: CA140333-E63D-47FF-9C8B-4DC79B6D2F71.gif (1.78 MB, 400x279)

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

nope, they have a lower birth rate then Israel and their demographics reacts to economic shifts unlike Israels

secondly the proportion of non white people there is increasing and will soon be similar to average USA

Attached: 74a92741d6130d3d013de4ebf028a19a88712fb70bdd802139c8f289fb8ce16f.jpg (362.27 KB, 5312x2988)

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

If you think a random Jew is making Rothschild banking possible, you are not very smart.

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

i is a conspiracy goy it has nothing to do with the jees even cuckchan is ahead
Fuck off you misdirection shill

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

You do realize that was soviet propaganda.
Michael collin piper debunked this as well.
Disinfo kike

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

How did you think hitler being a nigger and a muslim became a thing.

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

reposting same OP from 1-2 months a ago
same fagging first post
doesn't realize all organizations mentioned are made of jews or traitors for jewish goals and that we have the same plans for both

GTFO SHILL

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

You do realize that was soviet propaganda.
Hard to believe…pic related.

brainlet…the Jews are the army and the army needs to be defeated neither me or the OP are saying otherwise, this army however serves a bunch of psychopaths that are not exactly Jewish.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

take a look at my propaganda goys is all true.
Not like the other claims like him being illumaniti or freemason

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

pic related

Attached: Wall-Street-An-The-Bolshevik-Revolution-48172207845.png (146.74 KB, 305x475)

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

is not hard to believe though!
Ah huh.>>13002628

Michael King
Michael King

I don't agree at all that Hitler was rank-and-file member. In this i disagree with OP. Germany was given to him and the Nazis so that WW2 could happen, Hitler and Germany walked into a Thesis-Antithesis trap. By the way…so did Stalin.

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

Are you one of those people hitler just accepted it than pulled a fast on them and then later made a new economical model and nationalized the banks?

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

so ww 2 will happen.
War happened due to hitler's economical reasons.

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

Germany was given to him
That sounds like people didn't have to struggle and battle with communists for the new national socialist state. Completely wrong, obviously. Even after the bolshevist revolutions in Germany. I agree in that they underestimated Hitler greatly, since he almost miraculously succeeded.

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

oy vey goyim hitler was a zionist plant
Reminder that these users are allowed to post here now.

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

I like the part where Sutton says there was nothing jewish about Bolshevism.

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Hitler pulled a fast one on them by attacking in 1939 when nobody was expecting…when he realized that he walked into a trap he made the 1939 gamble.

I don't think his economic model angered the Top Jews because it was the only economic model possible for a country that was heading to war a war that the Top Jews wanted…

William Flores
William Flores

he was a rank and file goy
HE WAS ONE OF THEM
Alright tell (((jewtube))) to stop banning refutations.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Let me take a stab at the "not all jews" excuse…

- If you change the word jew with organized crime you wouldn't waste a second arguing about whom to bring to justice.
- What kind of malfunctioning moral compass must one have to put the lives of 20 million over the lives of 7.5 billion?
- Over 5000 years of jewish crimes, with billions of victims…still not enough to call for action?
- There was an entire religious denomination created to oppose the jewish crimes (the catholic church). Shouldn't that be a hint of some sorts?
- the rootless nomadic lifestyle of pursuing crime, while being persecuted for it, created a mental disease that went untreated for thousands of years. It evolved into a thought process, a mental roadblock, that prevents them to comprehend the fundamental importance of the natural order. Instead they see it as a threat and actively work against it. That is by natural definition a suicidal path for the entire species.

As for limited hangout…mankind fought these beasts for thousands of years, and they will do so until first one group then both are destroyed. Nothing will change this outcome.

A limited hangout is when you tell a partial truth, but conceal important information
This exactly describes the internal jewish means of operation. A caste system where truth is partially given to specific groups, while the full truth is veiled in secrecy. This is why there are so many different terms to describe the jews and why mankind has such a hard time to see them all as a threat.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

another "oy vey, don't name da chosen people, goy!" thread eventually devolved into "HITLER WAS A FUCKING JEWISH PUPPET, YOU STUPID GOY, STOP LIKING HIM!"
Gee, Moshe, don't you get tired of this shit? Whatever, I'll see you on the DOTR, buddy.

Attached: 1495002730507.jpg (92.73 KB, 360x549)

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Germany was given to him by financing the young Nat-Soc movement (detailed by Sutton), by making the puppet government around Germany to humiliate and anger Germans and by the "Young Plan" made by Owen Young president of GE that collapsed the German currency (also detailed by Sutton).

LARPing to avoid getting heat just like Alex Jones does.

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

it wasnt the economical models
Oh I thought you were those types of faggots.
Okay I respectfully disagree it was the economic and freeing his people is what pissed them off.
Is the whole reason why the u.s goes to the middle east to fuck shit up like libya.

Attached: 1547845931881.jpg (461.89 KB, 1019x1024)

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

No, they're lying to protect jews and defame the one system that actually threatens their power.

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

all these faggots itt getting riled up because you dare to present something besides the strawman JOOOOOOOOOO.

Zionism a shit, but they aren't the only enemy and anyone who tells you otherwise is cointel or a useful idiot.

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

The majority of Wall Street and London bankers are not Jewish.
This statement reveals the fundamental dishonesty behind what you are trying to push with this thread. There is a significant difference between a 28 year old goy who graduates from Oxford and gets a 70k a year job pushing papers at Morgan Stanley as an entry level "banker" and the jewish stockholders of these sorts of firms that control the economy. Those are two very different groups of "bankers" who play a very different role in the global financial system. The bankers who matter: the stockholders, the power players, the people who control central banking, who control the federal reserve, who control KKR, Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, etc. are jewish almost to a man. I am quite sure, you, as the op, were well aware of this fact, but you tried to play a cheap deflection game using the blanket term "banker," where you might as well have included bank tellers and Goldman Sachs janitors in your metric of non jews in banking.

Ignoring the other dishonesty in your post, such as pretending that the masons and jews are separate entities, that one line about the majority of bankers being not jewish reveals the cheap language games you're trying to play to level the playing field between jews and other groups as to who is responsible.

Attached: its-just-a-conpiracy-goy.jpg (2.01 MB, 3434x2959)

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

jooo
Only kikes say joo jew.

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

JOOOOOOOO
reported

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Yet almost all his top people came from occult secret societies (thule and many more). The network of layered/compartimentalized secret societies helped to prop the Nazis into power.

nope not a puppet and neither was Stalin…both walked into the Thesis-Antithesis trap.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

Reminder that these users are allowed to post here. Zig Forums is dead.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Utterly false, they would not go out of their way to shut down national socialism or infilitrate natsoc groups and kill george rockwell and nearly erased williak dudley pelly they would not have deleted the greatest story never told and any light. They would not have shut down cultured thug channel and make so many lies about hitler and nsdap germany and continuously trying to make the ideology as one of the most evil.

William Robinson
William Robinson

Jooohoo. Cry me a river, schlomo. If you faggots aren't getting paid for this you should see about getting put on the payrole.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Reminder that if you actually believed that you would have left already, but you're actually just an enormous faggot

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

you are paid because you exposed my paid shilling

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

(1)
Keep hopping IPs, shlomo.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

everyone that exposes my hypocrisy is the same person
How many times a day do you consider suicide?

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

Hitler was not into occultism only himmiler was but I can see hitler needing outside help.
neither was stalin
Stalin was a puppet.
anti semite is punishable by death
And if that was true why does (((jewtube))) hid this debunk?

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

strawman because he can't refute what was said
lol

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

shills shilling shills
Doesn't it get old? Unironically believing everyone is a shill? Falling for every bait that dangles in front of you? Zig Forums has become a cesspool that not even St Brenton can fix.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

Post your hand

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

strawman because he can't refute what was said
Your OP is a hoax.
literally show me everything you have, goyim
This is how desperate jews are.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

Attached: 1533894039509.jpg (30.36 KB, 376x395)

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Quote the 88 precepts for me then, memelord. Or are you such a fucking shitskinned moron that you really believe someone saying JOOOO makes them a kike?

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

I say things only paid shills say
fuck how did you find out I'm a paid shill

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

If you think waking up people to the JQ is difficult now imagine how difficult it was to do it in the 70's and 80's…and this was a guy that wrote a book called "Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution" so more than a few jew alarms were raised.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

You been bitching and complaining for a year if you hate this place so much why don't you move to end or nano or nein? They are plenty of bunkers for you to go to or other Zig Forums boards asides of this one.

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

What does 88 precepts have to do with this conversation?

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

can't refute anything without saying SHILL
Yeah, you're a shitskin, and the reason why as you said yourself. Zig Forums died when faggots like you became the norm. filtered

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

why didn't you move to literal honeypots
lol, keep crying

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

WAAAAAAAAAAA BAD MAN EXPOSE ME LALALALLALALA I NOT LISTENING
Paid shill confirmed.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Zig Forums is also a honeypot
And maybe cuckchan as well to some extent.

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

Up until 1939 Germany had full access to the markets of ZOG-owned countries, that's all you need to know. Little Jews were writing "JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY!" articles but little Jew only knows what he needs to know.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

The fact that user felt the need to post a quote from Gobbels was akin to virtue signalling. If he really gave a shit about the JQ and legitmate shills, he should know the 88 precepts. Odds are his "identity" is nothing more than a meme folder he'll dump when it suits him. My request was for user to say something that means more than just easily-digestible memes.

Juan Price
Juan Price

I am paid to post here
We don't care. Leave.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

lol…you post here once and you are on the NSA/5-Eyes auto-generated list. As for US Navy Intelligence TOR…lol

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

virtue signaling
What?
you post goebbals you must pod the 88 precepts.
This has nothing to do with the 88 precepts till you mentioned it out of nowhere.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

Ya…
Cant wait till these faggots put us into fema camps.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

When germany got in control of it he kicked all of them out.
It pissed rothchild off to the point he rantef about hitler in his diary.
To say it is exactly how they wanted or how they wanted it to happen is false
Hitler obviously pissed the bankers off or else they would not lie about him this much.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

homosexuals were not persecuted under hitler. of course it could not be out in the open. when asked about of homosexuality in the party hitler replied "we are a political party not a girls' boarding school".
being outwardly effeminate and trying to advocate for gay rights etc would obviously land you in prison, but low key gays weren't bothered.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

protip retards, freemasonry is jewry for non jews. its all about infecting people with the mindvirus of there is no such thing as evil and consequences have nothing to do with your actions.

the idea of a limited hangout and its definition of partial truth is something you dont seem to understand. there is a massive difference between giving true information, but withholding some and giving out partial truth tinged with lies while withholding info. even people who know about the JQ dont have a grasp on the nature and history of the modern jew. not everyone is able put together the bits and pieces of info to form a cohesive picture.

once you understand the modern talmudic jewish mindset and are able to see the framework of their thought and actions, then you can see how all of these subversive groups are operating on a similar wavelength. however even when you start to figure that out its far too common to fall into the trap of thinking all of these subversive degenerate groups are all aware of working together. if you dig enough you can find links between the upper echelons, but dont forget the majority of the people doing the work for these groups are just useful idiots.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Comission, Round Table, Pilgrims, AEI, Heritage, the Jasons, Le Circle…

It may be worth mentioning that when groups are identified as being power brokers on the world stage the process of identifying them is often quite backward looking. The deck chairs on the titanic are constantly being re-shuffled. In current year, this sort of discussion often omits or discounts the influence of China and it's diaspora. The Chinese, operating with pragmatic self interest and simple indifference to outside cultures, may well be more of a threat to traditionalism in the west then any threat posed by Jewish culture during the inter-war period in Europe.

Now, let's explain why naming the Jew is a limited hangout. Notice, I didn't say it's FALSE. I said it is a LIMITED HANGOUT. A limited hangout is when you tell a partial truth, but conceal important information that is necessary for a complete picture.

It is far too often said that the terms "globalist" or "rootless cosmopolitan" are "dog whistles" for "the jew". At times, certainly, but this is not always the case. As the deck chairs have been reshuffled much over the past century and as I now read Zig Forums, I often wonder, if to make sense of the world we occupy, should this idea should not be reversed? That the term "the jew" is more of a "dog whistle" for the "globalist" or the "rootless cosmopolitan".

If, as an American with European heritage, I were to look upon the world stage for potential threats to a traditional way of life, I should be more concerned with a practical alliance of indifferent globalists or rootless cosmopolitans. The nation of Israel and it's diaspora can, without doubt, push a selfish agenda but consider the following. Is there not a far greater threat to traditional ways of life to be found in a business-minded and indifferent alliance between old English WASPS, secular European oligarchs, Zionist Jews, self interested Chinese, oil rich Arabs, silicon valley trans-humanists, South American Neo-Catholic strongmen, etc? All of these groups owing no allegiance to any place or people… summer homes on every continent.

To illustrate this point, albeit in superficial manner, in respect to Chinese influence, the images posted here show a list of Chinese billionaires next to the GDP of the nation of Israel. This is not to defend Zionist influence but simply presented for consideration as I think OP makes a good point here addressing about limited hangouts.

Attached: 1959576945048.png (68.62 KB, 770x530)
Attached: 2857564845995.png (12.48 KB, 318x163)

William Stewart
William Stewart

Fags were persecuted.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

thinks sheeple\most goyim are able to rise to the intricacies and delicacies of all the ins and outs and ups and downs of fate to which the thousand shocked world is heir.

Probably thinks previous statement too erudite to be regarded

unironically fails to see that is my point

The vast majority will only act unidimensionally and it so happens that Jew is the widest label with enough specificity to action the goyim, essentially naming the Jew and exposing the Holocaust causes subconscious unraveling of the tapestry of treachery of the deceived and deceiving.

Attached: 7a21a8982c988a2822b1d2ffe59eb952940043857dbc67376069d654fb019179.jpg (481.47 KB, 768x614)

Parker Green
Parker Green

It was easier then, and conspiracy literature as a whole was much less kosher then than it is today.

In are you really implying that Jonestein's hard-liner Israel-first rhetoric, even calling for the vaporization of Iran, is really 8d chess to "redpill normies"?

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

there was a lot of money to be made. german high finance transacted with international high finance on many occasions. for example germany had a patent for making oil out of coal, the rockefellers needed this process and did not mind paying for it.

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

Faggots were probably the only group of "people" who had anything remotely like a holocaust happen to them. Himmler instructed guards to shoot them, claiming they were trying to escape - something he wouldn't have had to do if they actually had death showers.

Attached: faggot-badge.png (157.42 KB, 550x561)

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

They demonize him because "OMG not the Nazis again!" is the basis of Western Liberal Democracy! And this was one of the reasons why they wanted the Nazis to rule Germany and also the reason for the gas chambers lie.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

No not really.
Germany became self sufficient

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

uh?! oil-out-of-coal technology was provided to Germany by Armand Hammer (a Jew) owner of Occidental Petroleum (now OXI) the same Armand Hammer that had big interests in the USSR and provided many technological transfers to the Soviets.

Armand Hammer father was Julius Hammer that at one time was secretary general of the communist party USA.

Hammer also gave Nazi Germany the octane fuel booster required to make very high power aviation engines.

Thesis-><-Antithesis=Synthesis is the way of the JEWlluminati and Hitler walked into this trap.

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

the people in prison were openly degenerate, going to gay establishments and generally having a corrosive effect on society. the homos that kept themselves to themselves were not bothered. there were no investigations trying to find out if citizens were gay.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

No hitler's actions against (((them))) is what got them demonized. It is what bobby and saying he was a jew is a way to delegetimize him and improve how their religion look.
Michael jackson got demonized for even attempting to go against pefowood and which is why national socialists like pierce and rockwell get demonized.
None of them demonize stalin if what you said is true and even if stalin was against them he did not do anything major against him.
They also took the 6 million from hitler who brought 6 million germans back with their jobs and made it have a negative negotiation.
Hitler did so much to piss them off that is undeniable.

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

You beat the kikes to first post. The second comment was the exact autistic screeching OP and you described

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Resource poor Germany became self-sufficient despite being strangled by the Jews…laughable

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

jewilluminati
Your that same guy from disney's thread right?

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Stalin is not demonized?? Stalin did nothing against the Jews??!!

OMG…

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

Yep…it's a very elegant term that goes to the core of what i try to say here. The truth is the fusion of the JQ and the Alex Jones stuff…and as you can see im not shilling or else i would never used that term on the Disney thread.

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

Admiring your own work?
MUH OPTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICS

John Powell
John Powell

strangeled
They did nationalizing the banks being able to work.
jewilluminati
Your that same guy from that disney thread?
strangeled
Because the jews were boycotting them

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

nobody blames everything on the jews. only the powerful jews. but also common kikes are pieces of shit, have you been around many? it's rare to find one I can stand
The majority of Wall Street and London bankers are not Jewish.
who cares. the majority of bank onwers are. the bank owners are important not the lackies. most of the groups you listed are jew owned
masons are the most important
this lie again

2. You lay blame on common Jews who are absolutely clueless about the crimes of the turbojews.
wromg

i remember you from a bit ago saying the say thing about limited hangouts

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

Stalin didn't get demonized as much than hitler did.
alex jones
You do realize that guy is controlled position right?

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

Full access to the markets ZOG-owned nations/empires that allowed them to buy raw materials, transform them and sell them…again, that's all you need to know. Common sense alone tells you that the Top Jews wanted Nazi Germany to become strong.

Yes im the guy from the Disney thread where i mentioned that Ford was "friends" with Nazi Germany but also arming the Soviet Union to the teeth. The backbone of the Nazi and Soviet military-automobile industry was the Ford Motor Corporation.

With Alex Jones i went from "He is controlled opposition" to "He might be controlled opposition but at least he is waking people up" to "He is /ourguy/ with a Jew-loving LARP" you can call me a moron but this is what i believe in.

Andrew King
Andrew King

The fact that you've constructed such a bizarre fantasy, and have convinced yourself that it's reality explains everything.

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

the jews wanted them strong
No they didn't, they don't want things like it happening again or else they would've made america national socialist to defend isreal they would not again be going to demonize natsoc and then assassinating them.
alex jones is waking people up
To an extent yes but he can sometimes act like a gatekeeper.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

The jews would also not be boycotting germany.

Xavier James
Xavier James

Jabotinsky
Literally translated as "Toad-kin". And he looks the part, too.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

With Alex Jones i went from "He is controlled opposition" to "He might be controlled opposition but at least he is waking people up" to "He is /ourguy/ with a Jew-loving LARP"
You're beyond help, you should have stopped at the first step.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

You're right. Too bad nu/pol/ is too dumb to get it.

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

defending jews

James Morales
James Morales

fucking nu/pol/ jews dindu nuffim
Fuck off nigger.

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

Same guy:
"He is /ourguy/ with a Jew-loving LARP"

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Without Jews we'd have no Jew memes.
It's worth delaying the second holocaust for a bit longer so we can enjoy the Jew memes

Attached: image.jpeg (88.99 KB, 640x640)

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

What is a "Jew" anyways?

Is it a religion? No, these people don't practice the religion of Judaism and haven't since their temple was destroyed in 70 AD.

Is it an ethnic group? No, most of them are not genetic descendants of the ancient Jews.

Can someone even define what a Jew is for me?

I think we need to start calling anyone who belongs to the religion of rabbi worship the Synagogue of Satan, to distinguish them from the ancient religion of Judaism that was abolished centuries ago, and the nonexistent ethnic group.

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

not even attempting to explain what is factually wrong with the OP

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

hitler-the-jew-and-the-faked-wwii.blogspot.com/2013/06/hitler-doing-masonic-handshakes-and.html

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

I'm only pretending to be a Nazi

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

No one said some Jews aren't a problem. The argument is that Jews aren't the only problem.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

gets caught larping as a Nazi
goes straight back to the pilpul
Reported for being an Israeli shill.

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

If Tor is compromised, tell me what part of the code the compromise is contained in?

Tor cannot be compromised, because it's the network CIA uses to hack people.

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

Is it a religion? No, these people don't practice the religion of Judaism and haven't since their temple was destroyed in 70 AD.
judaism is the religion that was formed by the hebrews that denied christ and then following the pharisees became the jews. the destruction of the temple was the final breaking of the old covenant.

Is it an ethnic group? No, most of them are not genetic descendants of the ancient Jews.
Can someone even define what a Jew is for me?
you are asking the correct questions, jewishness isnt just genetic or religious. its a mindset and culture of being a narcissist and sociopath. the reason jews stick out the most is that they still have a tribal identity of jewing everyone else first. they have a sense of perpetual victimhood and that they shouldnt fight amongst themselves nearly as much as they should rob, rape, and kill the non jews.

tikkun olam is a perfect example of their mindset. the world is broken since the destruction of the temple and so they have a duty to fix the world. however they believe that if they are convinced that their action is good then it doesnt matter what they do. this bunch of sociopaths can twist words and meanings to be anything they want it to going far that they can justify the rape of children.

muslims have a simlar tribal mindset of the jews when it comes to covering for their own, they are just more overtly violent. no jew or muslim will criticize another of their tribe to an outsider. theywill witness a crime committed by their own, but refuse to speak up because its not an outsiders business.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

The bankers pretended to oppose the Federal Reserve, too. The same bankers that created the plan for it in secrecy at Jekyll Island.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

Reminder that you have no argument and are trying to get people to stop reading these evil thought crimes that are harmful to your judeo-masonic overlords.

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

You forgot to mention that "naming the Jew" only works if it comes from ANYONE but Stormtards.

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

nobody blames everything on the jews.
I've seen a dozen examples on Zig Forums today alone.

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

someone saying JOOOO makes them a kike?
It absolutely does, kike.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Not an argument.

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Called it:

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

But "Jonestein is fighting the jews in my mind" is one?

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

y you're a k k kike!
Not an argument.

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

I didn't say that. If you think that's a poor argument, you should have explained why instead of resorting to pilpul.

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Good point. You need a comprehensive understanding of everything to actually know where you should put effort forth and who your enemy is. There are two ways to accomplish this.

So for normies you start them off with Rockefeller, Rothchild, freemason, etc memes. Those are much less likely to be blocked on social media and will not illicit a sperged out nazi response. But of course over time, they will dig deeper and deeper and eventually get to the JQ.

For our forums/people/etc, we just need to focus on the aforementioned institutions and families.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

It's valid to say that it makes sense that someone who invented an alternate reality where Alex Jones, the Israel-first homosexual father of jewish children and husband of a literal jewish whore is secretly fighting the jews would also believe equally absurd things about Hitler.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

blogspot
h he was a freemason despite kicking them out and persecuting them
look it totally happened goy made a refutation? Dont mind me shutting that down.
Hitler is also an antichrist skull throne and trainrd dogs to rape jews.

Justin James
Justin James

What does the 88 precepts having to do with this thread now?

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

spread disinfo
uses a slur word
y your doing the pilpul!

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

they only pretended to
supported it anyway
p please believe me goy I have no proof of it but it happened and is true just like many other lies I made up about the 3rd reich.

Noah James
Noah James

the jews are innocent n not an argument.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

not an argument
continues to pilpul and relying on anger trolling tactics.

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Attached: image.jpeg (134.07 KB, 461x461)

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

pilpul
You dont know what it even is jew let me help you is when a jew is no longer on relying lies he is trying to get in the last word while acting like a stupid bafoon hoping it will throw the one arguing with them off or oblivious and accusing them of what they did but only doing so could take them so far.
Like you, because not only do you post similarly like a jew and also a shill tactic.
unironically thinking a blogspot will convince people
But keep (((shutting down))) our refutations schlomo

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

if anyone against jews are shills
Nice misdirection (((torpedo)))

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

take a good look at my blogspot
it totally happened just like thst time hitler abused animals
is a reliable source just like holocaust controversies.
This board had a freemason thread a few months back the claims about hitler being a freemason was all debunked and obliterated and you all you got is a claim because of a (((blog))) that is questionable

William Barnes
William Barnes

Of course it is a limited hangout topic, because there is a foundation of truth to it. If it wasn't a gatekeeper topic they wouldn't joke about it in jewish sitcoms. All deception is built on a foundation of truth. God speed OP. It's so much worse than the public realizes. If only it were just "the jews".

Attached: The-Jews.webm (421.79 KB, 480x360)

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

The British had long been controlled by jewish finance by that point.

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

If that was true then those "normal not all jews" would've stopped coming here they would've stopped trying to cover for one of their own, they would stop working together against the goy, they would stop doing the same crimes every and each time only to get kicked out again over and over, jews are tribal and parasites, noen of them took the time to self reflect on what they are doing while subverting the nation, it is in their blood and dna, you cannot change that just like you can't change a nigger for being a nigger or a pitbull for being a pitbull.

Attached: jew-ritual-murder.png (731.26 KB, 1664x5472)

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Look at this is not jews fault is those dirty anglos who were already owned by the jews.

Justin King
Justin King

I don't agree but I can understand why someone would feel that way. It is by design that you should feel that way if you're not completely brainwashed.

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

makes shill thread
gets called a retard
wait 2 months
make exact same thread again

Attached: (you).gif (400.44 KB, 480x238)

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

By design
No that is simply how the jews are, all that race mixing all that inbreeding is what made them have diseases it is what made a lot of them phsycopaths, they may be a few exceptions here and there. but that is about it, they keep coming here, yet they do not know when to stop even if we kill the bad ones off how did that help any of us? They don't seem to learn to their lesson at all and they still continue doing the same exact fucking shit they do today.
You shouldn't trust jews
just like you should not trust the muslim nor "Not all muslims" meme,
also they been caught using misdirection tactics before.

Attached: jew's-oldest-trick.png (190.74 KB, 564x633)

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

You're repeating the same point without much new information. I understand your stance. Your simply re-posting for visibility and the illusion of majority opinion.

The reality is, you have a belief. In order to keep that belief a universal truth, you must challenge it. That is a battle you have lost for now.

Shills will pay for their treason against the Republic. You can't hide from the truth forever.

Attached: ac39460125fb95aaf33fed61764bbc157cfcd3e1a3517a87f7b2e83a278b5d8f.jpg (14.56 KB, 392x247)

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

Oh fuck me just fuck off, kike. Rothschilds, (((Dutch East Indies Co.))) had been in control of thr Britain decades before the Zionism movement.

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

And what is it that I am stating is false? It is in jewish nature to subvert or else they would've stopped long ago.
If you think you can live peacefully with a jew then you are sadly mistaken, like bobby fischer had once said.
"A good jew will fuck you slower)

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

In order to keep that belief a universal truth, you must challenge it.
That goes for you my man.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

Get gassed, you are welcome

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

no response
But do not rely on Tor, user. I hope you post at least you > vpn > tor > vpn > internet.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

uses jewish terminology to describe non-jews
Fuck off shlomo.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Re read my post again you illiterate nigger.

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

OP has been debuned a zillion times going back to 2014, there are a bunch of refutations ITT already above the post you are responding to, shit like OP is low effort "la la la I can't hear you" shilling, pretending to introduce a new hot take that has already been discussed to death, debunked, and settled for years on here. It's low level shilling and his weasel language about most bankers not being jews reveals his true intent here. He was correctly told to fuck off and now and the "no argument" dishonesty you're spouting shows this is not just one retarded user, but an organized shill campaign from you fucktards.

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

It's this thread again! We're not going to forget, Moishe.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

We begin by naming the Jew. A large number of the people at the top of the power structure are Jewish.
fuck you faggot. I don't know if you're an old fag/q retard as suggest by the pic you use, jidf, or whatever but "naming the jew" isn't pointing out "large number of the power structure" are jews. voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/ It's pointing out what jews are doing. kill yourself for trying to frame naming the jew as low brow durpe dur jew therefore bullshit.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

sage before posting

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

the goy
Fuck off jew. Everybody knows you don't like Africans. Fucking racist trumploving faggot.

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

F’ing Great , OP need to lurk more

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

Stop. There are volumes of books written by jews and gentiles on the history of jews and modern history of world government. Jews have directly controlled European commerce since HRE, and began controlling American commerce since the rail roads. Not only is there overwhelming anecdotal documentation of that history, but there is cross-supporting documentation in the torah, talmuds and mishna torah of both what they do and why they do it. Trying to say there are other elites above jews that are higher in the control paradigm is missing the point and misguided. Modern judaism, which is different than ancient and original source of that religion, modern judaism is a global theocratic caste system, with places for all people, jews or gentiles. It's more apparent than ever that jews entirely. dominate the world, they control most of tthe muslim, christian and atheist populations, they control individual governments of all first world nations, they control all international media, they control all banks, they control the UN, any animosity shown to israel by the UN is a contained performance, they control the world banks, they control commodity trade globally, they control central banks, they control international ngos and think tanks. I cant imagine how anyone could fail to understand this. I suppose brainwashing is powerful, judaism could be interchanged with any social group/ religion that has the same mechanics, and the result would be the same, but its not any other religion, its judaism. Every single day they are making huge steps to their ends. They are close to the 3rd temple. As we get closer it will become more apparent and less hidden, the fact that despotism, the philosophical monolith, is, and always has been judaism. Society is going to be manipulated to accept that not only is judaism the only religion, but that the masses of gentiles are subhuman in this world caste system. Thats what this shooting in NZ was all about. Its a global coordinated push, and they need to build the 3rd temple. Thats why youre seeing normalization and conflation of judaism with Christianity and the flamming of Christian vs muslim.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pompeo-suggests-god-sent-trump-save-israel-n986136

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

have a bump for a refreshingly honest thread. it's true. mufuggas want to act like jesuits and masons just disappeared or something.

trump and powell (new fed chairman) are both jesuit trained and pop frank is the first jesuit to be made pope. this is why i knew trump wouldnt be shit. jesuits also have historically pushed race-mixing and invasion ever since vatican 2 turned them philo.

get woke niggers

ps. and i need a fucking answer on this. what is the god-damn deal with not being able to post pics twice on this fucking site? you used to be able to bypass that. how do i post without editing every damn thing?

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Attached: jerome-powell-jesuit-federal-reserve-chairman.png (412.1 KB, 1607x787)

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

Correct. Killing all jews is the best course of action.
Name the jew. Expose the jew. Kill the jew.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

What do you think I'm doing here? Every day is a test of my beliefs.

Attached: 44e91ae6dea0a8f0ba99590b98b3b4a1446ff026cc40a4cf449709d382648c21.jpg (91.41 KB, 400x400)

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

This describes any tribe in history. If you are serious about this rhetoric, you can't possibly have read a history book. Worthless irrational tripe.

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

limited hangout

You showed your nose again Shlomo.

Imagine being so mentally ill that you think telling the truth is a negative haha fucking skitzo jews.

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

So many coincidences.

As long as the press was focused on the shooting there would be no coverage of the bombing of Palestine.

The cops who took him down were in a training exercise for the same situation according to the reporter and police commissioner. Check the video.
He says "hell of a coincidence."

Attached: police-mass-shooting-exercise-prior-to-shooting.webm (9.86 MB, 1024x576)

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.18 MB, 1563x1800)

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

it's not just the jews
Technically correct but jews are an identifiable outsider that easy to separate out from the swarm of sociopathic individuals. The sociopath problem is much harder to solve. It's also impossible to solve without solving the jewish problem because so many sociopaths are jews and jews act as a collective.
it's not common jews
No, it's definitely common jews. They act like an immune system for turbokikes. Try talking to a normie jew about crimes of turbokikes. They'll instantly go muh-shoah on you. They're the ones funding, lobbying, promoting all the turbo-kikery. I once was having a random interesting discussion about block chain at a dinner party and a rando jew I wasn't even talking to started sperging about social programs being threatened by distributed ledger. It's all jews. Every one of them has to go.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

Oh look, it's a coincidence. Better start screaming about jews to distract us.

Attached: 2c7b793ec22cde275702a38e1d29c266e26ed80fb3e1a4765291e3c9e0b1a7c0.jpg (16.63 KB, 181x280)

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

there are many factions
We should focus on ways to turn these factions against one another. For example: Kalergi-plan kike nobility vs Jesuits on the muslim invasion question. Mormons vs Catholics. Royalty vs the Kikes. Etc.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

RIP LEGEND

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

Subversion can't work without control of the media.
You'll have to be extremely creative.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Jesuits and Masons have been tools of worldwide jewry for hundreds of years you dumb nigger. This is entry level shit found in any random redpill thread.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Some people go farther than simply naming the Jew.

Attached: 2278554343418-55450e.jpg (26.64 KB, 793x447)

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

8ch pol is a limited hangout, it pushes only jewish conspiracy and ignores legitimate information, such as pic related.
william cooper would call everyone who takes 8ch srsly an idiot, at one time it was legitimate but niggers infiltrated mods and there's dedicated psyop posting 24/7 now, this site is a psyop used to push white vs black vs jew vs ect instead of propagating actual intel.
rip coop
he may have saved us all

Attached: Gun-control-niggers.png (2.14 MB, 1868x2270)

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

it was further back than that, it was mostly during the war of the roses, the British crown was being fought over, one side joined with the pope said affirm my divine right to rule and the other said the pope is gay why do we want to be under his rule, you then get the reformation and history is rewritten, again. none of these niggers read books, listen to early history of France and early history of England, mary queen of Scots. its night about the jews, they had little to no power at the time, the root is roman Catholicism having temporal rights and christianity being the largest cult at that time. all western royalty is legally granted divine right by caesar the pope. jews have profited but they were not the original instigators. that's why russia hates the pope they are not part of the holy see.
read some history books from before 1830

Attached: Chinese-rogan.png (566.04 KB, 890x492)

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

you can't possibly have read a history book. Worthless irrational tripe.
Like you?

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

I it is a limited hang out it is a conspiracy!
That is honestly rich coming from you.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

So, how about exploring some of the organizations. Its membership and its gathering locations. We have a bunch of organizations on which we all agree are a complete festering cancer to society. Yet we have only the names of Soros and Rothschild. I doubt if someone here was pissed enough to destroy these two families much would change since more than just these families are involved.

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

Yet we have only the names of Soros and Rothschild.
Because you haven't been paying attention.

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

No it's pretty much "just the jews". Yes there are disgustingly rich white people doing bad things but take away the jews and 90 % of our problems are solved. The rest will sort itself out in short order.

Stormfront circa 1999…Is that the last time stormfront was still up? seriously you need to get some new material

Attached: urgonnagetholocausted.jpg (539.28 KB, 757x589)

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

bump

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

bill copper is just a lier

David Morris
David Morris

It's limited, but it can't be anything else. Jews are always evil, get rid of them.

Attached: 15474679072c9aad6b743dde91c801120b6874d6627fde695780768e6e225c4f.jpg (35.03 KB, 490x553)

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Vatican
Dominated by crypto-kikes.
Freemasons
All the highest ranks are kikes, it's an entirely kike-controlled society.
Jesuits
Kike-controlled from day one. Founded by conversos/cryptos.
Knights of Malta
Long since subverted by kikes.
Knights of Columbus
Kike-controlled from day one.
Federal Reserve
Controlled by kikes from day one.
Wall Street and London bankers
The majority of the power-holders are kikes, even if they aren't the numerical majority there.
CFR
Led by kikes
Bilderberg
Named after a kike (Bilderberg), and led by kikes.
Trilateral Comission
Led by kikes
AEI, 1001 Club, Club of the Isles
Led by kikes.
Soros' Open Society
Soros himself is a kike, you quadruple-nigger.
Rockefeller
Rockefeller is also a fucking kike himself.
Bill and Melinda Gates
Many kikes in their inner circle.

The jewish race itself is the enemy. A vast majority of all the problems you listed, which you attempted to use as a way to say "it's not all kikes!" were in fact controlled by kikes.
Get the fuck out. You slimey kike rats can't hide anymore. We're aware of who and what you pieces of shit are.
/oven/index.html

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

Their motives and methods are unclear, and when you dig a little deeper it sounds like fiction.

Had a headspinning chat today with a senior citizen who knows his Bible backwards. A very religious man, I asked him his opinion on the jew and was only half surprised when he said animatedly `I love the jews'. What did surprise me was he is absolutely certain that Biblical prophesy is nigh and millions of jews are going to die very violently due to God's wrath once israel is sorted (and Trump sure is doing his level best to make that happen). He was very matter-of-fact when he said millions would die, there was no hint of malice or satisfaction about it which nearly had my brain imploding.

"So knowing what you know about them and that they hate us, you still think well of them?"

"I love the jews!"

Its still doing my head in. I mentioned slave ships and the holocaust being a big lie and that had him sucking wind so I backed off out of respect for the man. I badly wanted to throw in something about mohels sucking cock and dispensing herpes but I avoid even saying `bloody hell' in his presence so the words `baby penis' were a bridge too far.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

jews were banned from the masons until a few decades ago

Chase White
Chase White

Anyone else notice the OP's Source/Link is a site denying Holocaust revisionism purely on the basis that the belief is stigmatizing?

I think the OP is a Jew

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

99% of Jews are cool but certain high level ones are very fake and gay and extra inbred

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Never name the jew, it's bad for us je… erm the goy
What you should do is behave and act like objectionable isreali jews and shoot up innocents while blaming it on white nationalists
killing for isreal while the white goy gets blamed is far better for the goy than ever daring to name us je…the jew
its all optics goy, so just kill like jewish terrorists and that will look good to the rest of the world, just never name us jews
Base nu-pol banning legit anons critical of the latest NZ mossad psyop while gaslighting kikes like OP remain unchallenged by the based mods

It's just like the jewish Trumpstein election swindle on Zig Forums again

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

I can agree most of the people on these boards are uneducated, myself included. It's not very hard to see this bullshit though. People don't want to put in any real effort but scream "jew jew jew". They're incapable of grasping the bigger picture. We can acknowledge there are a lot of them in the works, but we need to point out the ones on the top the most.

Think about it this way: How effective are you at fighting against the Jewish influence if you are attacking all the ones on the bottom? The jews at the top misusing their influence to further israeli influence and whatever they believe in should be of highest priority.

The jews on the top see the ones at the bottom as meatshields, wouldn't you agree?

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

Those mentioning the jew simply aren't grasping the bigger picture… which is errrm… kill, kill kill for Is-Ra-El
Fuck me the most insulting thing is the low rent kikes sent here to manage Zig Forums are simply retarded

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Tripe/trope are rabbinic patterns in torah, thats why jews use the term to identify patterns of accusers, but english have no equivalent concept so it has no associative influence and is just a weird word people picked up from watching news, which has jews on who used the word

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

calling me a kike? Fuck you nigger.
have some proper dialogue and explain whatever point you tried to dribble out of your mouth. I don't use imageboards and I don't want to fucking lurk. Defeats the fucking purpose. I want to talk. Talk to me.

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Posts on thread advising to never name the jew
when pointed out that not naming the jew is counterproductive to raising awareness about the jew, acts like an internet tough guy like an isreali jew
I'm fucking shaking
Kikes are the problem, counter-jihad jew protectors are part of that same problem

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

All jews need to be expunged to Israel. The groups named by the OP have been discussed at length and in depth here many times= lurk more. From the Federal Reserve to the IRS they are all manifestations of the infection of the body politic by the Jew.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Most people are not well read and fall prey to "knowing history" when in reality they only know about the last 100 years worth of history where Jews have seemingly had the upper hand.Throughout MOST of written European history the Jews were used as scapegoats and were entirely dependent on lords, kings, etc. for their activities. They were allowed to practice usury by religion, so they were used by Christian elite to do their dirty work. Basically using Jews as Jews use goy these days.

Over time they gained more and more actual power as trade and usury COMPOUNDED through the centuries. Basically racketeering operations using Jews as scapegoats is where these most of the modern Jews acquired their money and power, eventually enough to surpass their handlers in power.

Their persecution did lead them to grow vast networks of contacts and business partners which the average Christian serf never bothered to do or didn't have to. Also, Christians were basically kept ignorant of a lot of things and opportunities because of their religion supposedly not allowing it. AKA - Their lords didn't allow it because they were controlling the information and activities through Jews and other such schemes.

Jews were often very well learned because they didn't have to be (nearly as) concerned about being burned at the stake for witchery or other such "evil learnings."

Source: 10,000+ pages worth of reading about the middle ages 500-1500.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

Judaism is nothing like other religions. It is a racial global caste system. Jews have no problem with sacrifice for the big picture, including sacrificing other jews in large numbers. At the top you have the kohenim, the priests, eaters of sacrifices then the levites, the workers of the temple, then cryptojewry, then rabbinicism, then racial jews, then half jews, then unknowns, then converts, then ruling noahides, then noahides, then aliens. That is the pecking order. If you are at the noahide or alien level, you are beheaded for not accepting their god, or worshipping other gods. All of these laws are in torah and talmud. There is no large power outside of judaism, there is no known public belief system which requires absolute loyalty other than judaism. Any wealthy banker or industrialist that wasn't aware of this is an exceptional, transient case. They will die, or sell, or be bribed or killed and then their offspring have their own tastes and beliefs which are different and break the line of continuity in purpose. The jews have no deviation of purpose, they are unchanging for thousands of years (in terms of loyalty and purpose, the religion itself changes a lot, multideity to mono, laws they follow are added to, new books every few hundred years Etc.) but overall jew view the difference between their purpose and the wavering purpose of the goyim to be a confirmation of their superiority. Personally, I see the same things jews see, the stark differences, but I recognize it as differences in schizotypes among racial gene pools. In terms of morality, their justification of dominance is Deuteronomy, in my eyes, I can see that all of creation is purposeful, and man is not meant to destroy all the fish in the sea despite his capability. Man isn't meant to cage all the birds despite his capability. Man isn't made to enslave and trick other men despite his capability. Any books which claim that are the imagination of men not of creation. We are a subdomain of the force of creation and are not capable of transcendence in to the domain of control, necessarily. Any attempt to do so will result in destruction.

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

ah I see what u mean. Looks like I forgot to mention the rest of the post. Furk. Maybe I didn't process everything through. boy I feel like an ass my bad. Really though, just a misunderstanding, ur right to be annoyed.
I appreciate you explaining that. Maybe a sticky with a list of topics already touched by the board showing what is sort of currently divulged as well as a list of the ones already discussed crossed out would help keep everyone up to speed, like a table of contents. I saw the other stickied threads and they don't really help.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

I think it does need to be acknowledged we are infected with other bacteria , its obvious other groups are also destructing Whites and working in conjunction just by attacking us. When we weren't fighting jews in past wars we brought to head other enemies that attacked us. I agree jews cause lots of problems and the root but, they are not the only problem.

Islam
First that comes to mind is Islam itself. Then the leaders like the muslim brotherhood, the Saudis, The Iranians,North Africa off the top of my head. The main power structure being muslim brotherhood for the fact is they have the same goal as Zionism for muslims.

Their Views
The Muslim Brotherhood's goal, as stated by its founder al-Banna was to drive out British colonial and other Western influences, reclaim Islam's manifest destiny—an empire, stretching from Spain to Indonesia. What better way to do that then send millions of muslims to the European countries.

Lets not forget muslims currently are controlling and occupying several European countries, Constantinople for one and the rest of that invaded nation that has been a well of European heritage, is ruled by a muslim despot. Obama had membership in the muslim brotherhood just to note.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Society_of_North_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Society_of_Muslims

Chicano
I would say groups that support the whole Chicano or la raza movement who in my experience will express outright hate for Whites. The biggest physical threat to Whites in the USA. Some of their members are police chiefs, judges and elected politicians.

Their Views

The conflict between Chicanos and the LAPD thus helped mexicans develop a new political consciousness that included a greater sense of ethnic solidarity, an acknowledgment of their subordinated status in American society, and a greater determination to act politically, and even violently, to end that subordination. While most people of Mexican descent still refused to call themselves Chicanos, many had come to adopt many of the principles intrinsic in the concept of chicanismo. For Chicanas/os, Aztlan refers to the Mexican territories annexed by the United States as a result of the Mexican–American War of 1846-1848. Aztlán became a symbol for mestizo activists who believe they have a legal and primordial right to the land

Niggers
Then of course nigger groups anything with the black supremacy movement. So main groups we got Black Panthers, Crips/Bloods, The Black Israelites, Spike Lee, Jayz, Oprah. They are artifically being propped up currently by hews.

Views
They all basically believe in the White devil and with no attainable goals currently other then causing chaos to Whites.

The black panthers being a political organization and has had members elected to congress , with note able nigger celebrities being involved.

Crips and Bloods aren't just street gangs they also are a nigger pride terror group that harass Whites in prison and civilian life. They frequently have members join the military for training. Bloods seem to be more numerous.

The Black Israelite are literally nigger jews and have the most staying power because they are preaching as a religion. "White peoplewho they preach are descended from a race of red, hairy beings, known as Edomites, who were spawned by Esau, the twin brother of Jacob" (later known as Israel) in the Old Testament. "Equally hated" are "fraudulent" Jews (i.e., the people known to the world today as Jews), "the synagogue of Satan," Asians, promiscuous black women, abortionists, continental Africans (who, according to ICGJC and other extremist Israelites, "sold the lost tribes of Israel, who were black, to European slave traders"), and gay people, who "according to extremist Israelites should all be put to death"

Traitor Whites and Marxist

Groups like hope not hate, rainbow coalition, hippies,teachers,general leftist organizations.

Their Views
Fooled by the general White guilt lies we have all heard, becoming Europhobes. The leftist teachers are the most deadly for the fact they frequent contact with children that are vulnerable to the Anti-White propaganda, so de-platforming the leftist teachers would bolster us. Some are salvageable , others have a mental illness or just too stupid that it will cause to much destructive behavior where they greatly hamper ones resources and energy too be brought to our side. Also to note the schizo White school shooters are always far leftist or from very leftist family.

Attached: aztlan.png (280.53 KB, 1200x743)
Attached: nigger-disease.png (126.07 KB, 1024x896)
Attached: islamic-terror-networj.jpg (71.06 KB, 600x580)

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Attached: 1553334914382.webm (3.93 MB, 722x406)

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

The exit nodes are exposed and apparently they have a backdoor key. Also if you use any site that uses anything related to the various google services they can narrow you down through that. Doesn't mean they have access at a drop of a hat though just if your worth the effort.

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

A guy that talked to Owen Benjamin said that a Jew without Judaism is dangerous because they fall victim to Utopianism and the sort. But at the same time Judaism sounds no better. If it's not trying "fix" the world's problems it's believing they are chosen or most-qualified.

All of these problems root from superiority though doesn't it? Belief that you are above all else. Is it safe to assume such a worldview is always doomed for such fates as what falls into things like Judaism?

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

It better jews are in to Utopianism because they will all draw different conclusions from their own narcissism and spend their entire time fighting each other instead.

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report duplicate threads.
Sage duplicate threads.
Filter duplicate threads.

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

That explains why posting ben shapiro red pills on leftypol a while back got them so fucking riled up. Got perm banned there lol. At the end they were all fighting each other. You're fucking right.

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

(((They))) are ALL guilty. Judenfrei is literally the only political pathway to success… Anything less gets subverted and withers on the vine, as history has proven time and again.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

he thinks freemasons aren't all low level golems
They might be big shots in their own minds, and in yours apparently, but that doesn't mean they really are. Do you seriously think that occult shit is much more than the chosen ones collecting blackmail material to keep any pet goyim in crucial positions in line? Freemasonry is a leash. Nothing more. A leash and a collar to wrap around the necks of it's participants. They don't actually call the shots on anything, they just follow orders. Freemasons tend to be better paid, but in the end of the day, they're nothing more than a Don's bottom level goons.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

Underated post. Also quattro coronati lodge, Lord Palmerston, and benjamin Deisraeli.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Only good post ITT, all the gushing responses to OP telling us Zig Forums isn't educated and we need to open our minds to the other infections are purposely not acknowledging he took kike organizations and blamed the goy for them. These are shill posts of the highest order, this thread is infected with goons and other garbage.

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

Masons, Knights of Malta et el.
Sure, those groups might be independent of Jewish power and acting against our interests. I even think it's possible there is some sort of "illuminati" that even the kikes are subservient to. However, I think Jews are the loose thread we should pull so the whole control structure starts to unravel. It's relatively easy to see the Jewish control in various aspects of society, if you're willing to look. Of course many are not, as they are controlled by their emotions. Yet it's much easier to prove Jewish influence by their lobby groups, ADL, media and so forth. It's not that easy to prove Masonic influence in modern society. Once we get Jews on the run, some of them are bound to talk to try to save their own skin and expose if they know about some secret society shit.

limited hangout
What the fuck is the origin of that term anyways? It sounds like some glownigger shit. Like a gas station where gay glowniggers meet up to chat on Google hangout, but the internet connection is bad or something.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

I'm pretty sure a vol made this thread

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

99% of Jews are cool
No

Attached: #NotAllJews.webm (7.27 MB, 476x258)

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

why would you know about the rothschilds if they are soooooo powerful?

it's like pizzagate and how they used it to go after "FAKE NEWS" with that law

Attached: wdwqada.jpg (66.47 KB, 1280x720)

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

doesn’t know Wikipedia has sources asfhe bottom

Maybe, just maybe, you should kill yourself glow nigger.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

So Dad tell me about the time you had to battle the glow niggers on the internet.

Attached: 1-dad-talking-with-son.jpg (28.88 KB, 300x205)

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

Wow, false equivalence coupled with being marginally coherent. Really makes one wonder what HRT does to the brain.

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

ad hominem

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

Hitler was a Rothschild

Hitler was a Rothschild

Hitler was a Rothschild

Hitler was a Rothschild

Hitler was a Rothschild

Hitler's Jewish ancestry, including one about a "Baron Rothschild" in Vienna in whose household Maria Schicklgruber had worked for some time as a servant

Attached: DLpNiafXUAULtPN-e1520633718145.jpg (111.59 KB, 875x495)
Attached: hitler-arrested-baron-louis-de-rothschild.jpg (48.96 KB, 616x388)
Attached: adolf-hitler-was-a-rothschild-this-is-the-same-family-13667822.png (150.56 KB, 500x522)
Attached: hqdefault-(9).jpg (7.91 KB, 480x360)

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

gets mad at name calling
ignored getting called out for actual logical fallacies
gb24pol

Aaron James
Aaron James

hurr it's a false equivalence
because youre a tranny
no other argument

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

kike shill containment thread

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

hurr it's a false equivalence
Yes, it was.
because youre a tranny
I don't know that, I'm just assuming your brain is rotting from saying so many ridiculous things. Anyway, gonna just filter you now, since you are beyond hopeless. Loling that the fact that you actually ended up being a tranny though. What a shocker!

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

Prove alois shickelgruber existed, you have all the time in the world to prove to me a woman of that name lived and died.
Ill wait for you to post evidence.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

so scary
alois shickelgruber

Alois Hitler was born Alois Schicklgruber

thats a man, man

nothing i say will be gud enough for you and history in some ways is unfallsifiable but hitler agreed to let the brits go at dunkirk because he got a deal from that one dude then they set him up so that proves banker hitler collusion and setup

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

watch the vid and follow the links and prove why it's wrong or what parts are wrong

im busy i cant be going down these rabbit holes but it seems plausible and the dunkirk thing proves that he colluded with some part of the banker community

then theres his genetics but genetics dont fucking matter because im not a racist idiot

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

Naming the Jew is a limited hangout

Agree 100%. In my experience on Zig Forums and Voat, everybody who names the Jew stops digging at that point, actively interferes with all attempts to dig further, and never actually names a single Jew. It's not just a hangout but a motivation killer.

And they want you to do that. The common Jews are Goyim to the turbojews. Attacking them gets them defensive and they side with the turbojews, exactly as planned.

The Derp State rigs their fake news to have the whitest most Caucasoid faggot on television scream "Oy Vey! You can't criticize Nazi collaborator George Soros, who helped Hitler round up the Jews, for funding Hamas which wants to kill all the Jews! That's Antisemitism!" Their goal is to agitate the common Jews, who are all paranoid with PTSD from stories about the Holocaust, to side with the criminals and with the Muslims who want them dead. It's working.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

No, post evidence and proofs

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Nazi collaborator George Soros, who helped Hitler round up the Jews, for funding Hamas which wants to kill all the Jews!
/infowars/index.html

13 year-old Soros' father paid a Hungarian traitor with a jewish wife to pretend George was his gentile godson to avoid being interned, and he accompanied him to take inventory of jewish properties to keep up appearances. That's the extent of his "Nazi collaboration".

"Funding Hamas" is another lie. The only "anti-Israel" groups that Soros finances are toothless and wholly kosher, their messages usually come down to "tone it down just a little". It's also been alleged that he backs Jewish Voice for Peace, which was behind Iran backing off of their public support for Holocaust revisionism.

Attached: ajgolem.jpg (124.32 KB, 521x756)

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

THREAD REMAINS UP

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

the vid and the links

im at work so you have to fuck off if youre not willing to watch a 2min video and see the links

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

blaming common jews is dumb
Anyone who thinks this has never actually talked to a normal jew about politics. They might not have money and power but they have the same rat psychology and so long as they exist they'll eternally generate turbokikes from their genepool.

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

israel is the ideal model of the ethnostate

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

genetics don't matter to proving genetic connection
literally retarded. saged and filtered

David Garcia
David Garcia

judea 4 jews

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

no

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

rat psychology
what does that make you if youre the slave to a rat?

then fok off m9 i posted fucking proof youre just fucking lazy

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

sage

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

Look at this 7f1111 turbokike samefag the fuck out of this thread.

TRIGGERED

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

you didnt post any proof even wikipedia says its a conspiracy theory

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

my point whether the story about Alois being a servant to a rothschild and hitler being the illegitimate child he took care of doesnt matter because the dunkirk thing proves he let the brits escape in exchange for a deal with bankers then they double crossed him and set him up to be the ultimate zionist recruitment tool

but yeah keep posting (((((((((((((((muh j000S))))))))))))))))))) and see how many leftists you recruit

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

you didnt watch the video or see the links in the description of the video

and

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

However, all Jews had been expelled from the province of Styria (which includes Graz) in the 15th century; they were not allowed to return until the 1860s, when Alois was around 30. Also, there is no evidence of a Frankenberger family living in Graz at that time. Scholars such as Ian Kershaw and Brigitte Hamann dismiss the Frankenberger hypothesis (which had only Frank's speculation to support it) as baseless.[15][16][17][18] (Kershaw cites several stories circulating in the 1920s about Hitler's alleged Jewish ancestry, including one about a "Baron Rothschild" in Vienna in whose household Maria Schicklgruber had worked for some time as a servant).[19] Kershaw discusses and also lists Hitler's family tree in his biography of Adolf Hitler and gives no validity as to the Frankenberger tale.[20] Further, Frank's story contains several inaccuracies and contradictions, such as he said "The fact that Adolf Hitler had no Jewish blood in his veins, seems, from what has been his whole manner, so blatant to me that it needs no further word",[21] also the statement Frank had made that Maria Schicklgruber came from "Leonding near Linz", when in fact she came from the hamlet of Strones, near the village of Döllersheim.[22]

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

muh j000S
You really can't help yourselves, can you?

Attached: the-nose-knows.png (206.93 KB, 371x270)

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

k so youre trusting wiki to debunk a common rumor of that time?

because rumors are never true right????

(((((((((((((((((muh j000$))))))))))))))))) controlling the world isnt a common rumor?

you didnt fucking watch the vid either you faggot

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

rothschild family wealth is <700 billion, apple is worth more.. deutche bank is 1.7 trillion and american banks are over 3 trillion

house of saud is over 4 trillion

but it's all the rothschilds right?

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

did you forget that the one who used wikipedia to "prove" anything was yourself here ->

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

i proved it was a common rumor of the time

just like your rumors about the rothschilds?

so we are both wrong? or?

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

Soon I began to understand their dialectic.
First they count on the stupidity of their opponent, but if that does not work they pretend to play dumb themselves.
And so I sit here in front of my computer, thunderstruck.
I don't know what to be more amazed at, the agility of their jewposting, or their virtuosity at lying.
I soon began to hate them.

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

also none of you guys can answer why you would even fucking know about the rothschilds if they were the most powerful?

Attached: smug.gif (1.07 MB, 498x498)

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

the agility of their jewposting
thnx <3

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

We know because you jews can't shut up about it

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

Eustace Mullins was within millimeters of the truth when he wrote the book "The Curse of Canaan". God forces the "Jews" to do something significant as our servants before sending them all to hell! Gen 9:25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

LOOK MA I MADE IT AGAIN!"Naming the Jew is a 'limited hangout'. A limited hangout is when you tell a partial truth, but conceal important information that is necessary for a complete picture. You lay blame on common Jews who are absolutely clueless about the crimes of the turbojews. Check out this graphic from /leftypol/ about how the Bolsheviks weren't Jewish! STOP MAKING FUN OF ME YOU FUCKING HITLERITE SCUM!"
archive.fo/oheI4
archive.fo/c29JB
archive.fo/MxMRX
archive.fo/V3wF7

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Why wouldn't we? The internet has totally changed the playing field my man.

My turn: How come you're reposting the exact same faggot threads here months apart, you fucking stooge?
And why are the mods letting you do it?
Could it be because you're one of the mods? ;D

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (689.76 KB, 1978x1489)

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

Why wouldn't we? The internet has totally changed the playing field my man.

because rothschilds conspiracy theory wasnt popular in the early 20th century!?!?!?!? do you even history????

My turn: How come you're reposting the exact same faggot threads here months apart, you fucking stooge?
im not actually OP but keep believing the earth is flat and shit ahahaha

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

rothschilds are only exposed because of the internet
pic related isnt an old newspaper cartoon

Attached: 3434543543.png (132.51 KB, 479x750)

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

because rothschilds conspiracy
What conspiracy? It was pretty out in the open, its just that without the internet information couldn't travel for shit and people couldn't put the pieces together. ;D

im not actually OP but
Yeah you are bro, stfu with your IP hopping faggotry.

only exposed because
only
Dude, people knew about the Rothschilds, but HOW MANY and HOW MUCH DID THEY KNOW?
You're being extremely disingenuous if you're saying the internet hasn't changed the information game.

But then, you're an IP hopping nigger doing shilling campaigns over Tor which the mods REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT even when its made extremely obvious that's what you're doing, you fuckin' loser.

Levi White
Levi White

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (27.41 KB, 1785x151)

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Why am I saging? I want people to see this fucking corruption.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (46.38 KB, 1941x399)

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (29.71 KB, 1942x197)

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Remember this one? ;D

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (16.59 KB, 1771x95)

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

Hi, paid shill.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

the truth can't make sense! it has to be more convoluted and mysterious, like something out of a novel!
You're the perfect example of why people with low IQs shouldn't become conspiracy hobbyists.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

Remember?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (765.5 KB, 1872x1358)

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

k so you admit that the most powerful elite family in the world has allowed themselves to be found out since industrialization???

that's your thesis?

Attached: 1540248122296.jpg (54.73 KB, 500x500)

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

calls other people shills
<gets caught running a shill campaign and doesn't know what to do about it

;D

Attached: molotov-smugtease.JPG (74.38 KB, 658x919)

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

this many screenshots

seething.jpg

Attached: doggo.jpg (7.18 KB, 223x226)

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

Yep. Remember how we talked last time, about the Council of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations?
How they sit on the Board of AIPAC?
How 60%+ of American Jews contribute to one or more of those organizations?
Remember that?

Its not even a matter of 'being found out' - they were known, it was simply a matter of HOW MANY PEOPLE knew and HOW MUCH was known.

Is your thesis that the internet hasn't changed the information game? ;D

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (33.94 KB, 1044x272)

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

Yeah, you're a huge faggot shilling our board, and I've been keeping tabs on the pattern.
<why are you annoyed by me being a huge faggot of a shill
Gee, I dunno. I wonder why. XD

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

i never said there arent jewish elites or the rothschilds dont have lots of moneys but like there's a lot more factions to this complex web of a game and your are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over simplfiying it for your own CONFIRMATION BIAS

ie

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE JUST LIKE PIZZAGATE YOU SHOULD BE SUSPICIOUS OF THE NARRATIVE LIKE IRAQI WMDS

Attached: hitormiss23bbbg.png (184.66 KB, 352x555)

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

im literally not him but keep posting that i am becuz it's funny

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Now, WHY WOULD THE MODS ALLOW THIS THREAD?

Really think about that one. He's gonna cry 'shut it down' here in a sec, but he's been exposed as running an open shilling campaign, reposting the exact same thread months later, with the same platform of Tor + IP hopping.
That's against the rules, I'm pretty sure.
Why is this thread still here?

Its almost like someone is protecting this shit tier thread and its maker.

And yeah, I have no problem calling for the silencing of disinformation campaigns by my enemies, before you get your panties in a knot. ;D

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

Yeah, you did that last thread too nigger.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

That's against the rules, I'm pretty sure.

why would an edgy internet nazi care about rules fgt?

>>>>>>/reddit/

youre a shill if you dont cuck yourself and display your IP proudly for the glowniggers and scammers

Attached: new2333322.jpg (84.19 KB, 810x1200)

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

here's a lot more factions to this complex web of a game and your are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over simplfiying it for your own CONFIRMATION BIAS
Noooooooooope.
Jews are like gas in a house. Their presence EXACERBATES every ill.
Remove the gas, the house functions MUCH more smoothly - even if not perfectly… But then, I never suggested removing the jew alone would make things run PERFECTLY.

Its a slippery distinction a jewish shill like you would attempt to ignore. ;D

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

youre talking to like 5 different people thinkign they are the same one, schizo

youre in a hall of mirrors.. youve been staring into the abyss too long.. GO OUTSIDE

Attached: 1540452342344239663926.png (1009.04 KB, 840x716)

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

Because shilling campaigns like yours are gay as fuck you israeli fucksleeve. ;D

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

I've only addressed you in this thread on this single IP my nigga. ;D

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

the house functions MUCH more smoothly
this one fantasy thing is going to solve all my problems then i can be a normal boy and leave my mommies basement

Attached: maxresd234234efault.jpg (106.56 KB, 1280x720)

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

Remember, last time, you hopped IP to start kvetching about National Socialism. Wanna try that one again?

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Actually, fuck this. Dirty tricks require dirty responses. See you in a sec my man ;D

Logan White
Logan White

REeeee all the worlds (my) problems are the fault of le ebil billionaires
everything would be better if the government just fixed this one problem

>>>>>>>>>>/leftypol/

Attached: aefaefdaefe.jpeg (5.25 KB, 259x194)

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

Yeah yeah, I'm not even reading your trash anymore nigger.

oy vey removing jews wouldn't make things better at all!
<I AM NOT A JEW!
Lets get this party started. XD

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

k after im dun fukkin ur mum

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Does it do nudes?

Mason White
Mason White

So it's not the Jews.

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

oy vey removing jews wouldn't make things better at all!
how about try repsecting property rights (treaties?) instead of resorting to thievery and socialism

>>>>>>></leftypol/

Attached: hitormiss23bb345.png (166.78 KB, 360x493)

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

muh property rights!
Nah. We tried that and wound up with a nation full of muds and jews, why would I want to keep repeating a failed ideology!? ;D

David Peterson
David Peterson

respecting property rights
LEL

what a fucking loser

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

But muh Shitler was right

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

And there it is. XD

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

If the mods won't tend their own flock, I guess someone else has to do it.

Not naming the jew is a limited hangout.

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

It has been the kike for centuries, for thousands of years and it still its, for now. But to solely and autistically think that the jew alone is capable of what the jew does and that every other foreign group have our interests in mind, doesn't desire to imitate or dethrone the jew and take its place, is not a smart thing.

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Nah. We tried that and wound up with a nation full of muds and jews, why would I want to keep repeating a failed ideology!? ;D

thanks for another screenshot in my horseshoe folder

Attached: tun5u5n5un.png (694.41 KB, 1554x1271)

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

there's really no way you can justify such blatant shilling of the board

yet our mods do it

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

it's scared

Attached: hitormiss23erterert.png (185.54 KB, 356x552)

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

my horseshoe folder

Attached: cringe.JPG (92.81 KB, 1660x1114)

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

yet our mods do it

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

being a literal leftist

Luis Price
Luis Price

seeking ur gray wisdom on these pics, why doesn't pol concern its self with open subversion rather than neck beard screeching about killing all of one race or the other? pol is infiltrated and became a white balkinization psyop that pushes useless information rather than actionable education.

Attached: Screenshot-20190316-002451-Drive.jpg (183.18 KB, 1072x342)

William Thomas
William Thomas

LEFT OR RIGHT GOY PICK A SIDE!

I choose a third way. ;D

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

sry pol gay blocked my pic

Attached: 20190323-113203.png (3.22 MB, 1868x2270)

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Brigading or talking to yourself? Who really cares?

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

yet our mods do it

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

I enjoy cucking you /int/niggers.
Almost as good as fucking your women.

Blake James
Blake James

one where you dont believe in property and want to be controlled by other men
not cuckism

interesting… who wrote that? sorry if it's obvious

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

i take that back

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

its better. your women all smell like vinegar and cat piss.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Attached: Screenshot-20190317-092841-Drive.jpg (261.19 KB, 1064x503)
Attached: Screenshot-20190316-134058-Gallery.jpg (930.05 KB, 1080x2220)
Attached: Screenshot-20190316-134205-Gallery.jpg (1.01 MB, 1080x2220)
Attached: Screenshot-20190316-001239-Drive.jpg (326.07 KB, 971x593)

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

m-m-muh property!
What a loser.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (428.16 KB, 1203x649)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (467.12 KB, 1190x1342)

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

why?

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

The mods anchored the thread. you can move on to a different one now.
NOTE THAT THEY DIDN'T DELETE THE THREAD. NOTE THAT THEY DIDN'T BAN THE OP.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

yet our mods do it

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

it's my property if the state can tell me what to do with it

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

That's because they are the OP.
Its pretty well proven at this point.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (93.58 KB, 1738x609)

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

i saw it but who supposedly wrote that?

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

im not immediately sure, i have 3+ gigs of law and history books from 100ad to 1900ad, I'll try to find it, I'll start posting again look for straight pdf screen caps those are me. shills cant complete with actual information, check /liberty i have a thread on line page 6 about world disarmament. that board was dead until i posted that and then mysteriously it became a mirror of pol

Attached: Screenshot-20190207-012710-Chrome.jpg (417.15 KB, 720x1480)
Attached: Screenshot-20190124-031851-YouTube.jpg (274.99 KB, 1480x720)

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

Talking to himself in a bumplocked thread… I wonder if this is a bot…

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

interesting

have you heard the theory that theyre trying to push aliens as a narrative so that they can say we all need to disarm in order to not make the aliens mad?

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

yes but it's not needed, public is gay and dumb . aliens are just for fun now, maybe for mass populations decreasing with "attack" read ahout clark sohan plan for world disarmament, check congressional records, everything is discussed openly

Attached: Screenshot-20181208-151858-LibriVox.jpg (1.69 MB, 540x6141)

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Good lord this thread is FINALLY anchored

Attached: EH.jpg (133.71 KB, 1280x720)

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

Can we get a fucking global ban on tor already

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Excellent work user revealing this yid snake for what he truly is. What's concerning about this thread was all the (1)'s and (2)s that jumped in with long drawn out responses agreeing with OP and feigning an intellectual discussion on his own kosher terms. It shows they are really intent on trying to breathe life into this narrative of obfuscating away the clear cut links between jews and all the jew controlled groups he listed as independent of the kews.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

jew controlled groups
a s s u m p t i o n
s
s
u
m
p
t
i
o
n

evidence?

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

LURK MORE
U
R
K

M
O
R
E

Attached: fag-card.jpg (66.97 KB, 512x512)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit