Redpill advice from britfag

Britfag here, got some advice for redpilling people and also some observations on the remain camp. Am I the only one that has noticed most remainers are also the same people that preach freedom of speech is essentially only if you agree with them and they also have a habit of being self hating cucks? The area of England I'm from voted overwhelmingly to leave and pretty much every single person I've met through work, friends of friends or family friends are somewhat red pilled. The older generation especially, most I've met look at modern society in disgust and wish it was how it was in the 60s. Now amusingly, my housemate is a remainer and like EVERY single other remainer I have met harps on about another vote even though I know if remain had won they would be calling leavers fascists and accusing us of subverting democracy if we acted how they have in terms of demanding another vote and protesting.

Amusingly, my housemate is also staunchly pro Islam and other various typical left wing things and often makes comments or claims he can't back up with proof and acts like a schizo when questioned.

Some advice for red Pilling those on the left that are blue pilled is simply ask them questions and subvert them with modified responses that you can gradually red pill more and more. An example with racism is to agree with them and suggest that current university forms etc asking race and religion etc are actually racist and discriminate against minorities as it should be iq and merit based and this info isn't needed. I've successfully pushed this area with numerous lefties.

In addition to the above, many seem to be just token gesturing and being PC to seem tolerant, you can subvert them by persistently sending them ridiculous PC articles where anyone can see PC has gone way to far. My observation is they start to question their PC stance and attitude, I've successfully red pilled a few with this in regards to PC culture. You can also suggest it undermines legitimate people who have the right to express themselves.

Islam, this is surprisingly a simple one. Simply state that while you don't have an issue with Muslims, you understand being the tolerant person you are why some might and explain how it wasn't so rampant when your grandparents for example were younger. Explain how mosques don't fit in with the existing culture but you wouldn't object to one's that are stealth and architecturally fit in with the surrounding. Saying these things will generally change their perception and make them realise that mosques etc appear to be alien in comparison to British architecture or European and thus want them to fit in.

Free speech is surprisingly difficult as most insist it doesn't include freedom to offend. I generally argue who deems what to be offensive and draw light to the fact what isn't offensive now was 30 years ago and how we need to secure free speech. I generally use lgtbt or whatever abbreviation it is now to make my point.

Feminism generally isn't an issue, I usually draw light to women only this or that and how women are in my eyes equal and by making a point of focusing on gender we create divide.

You aren't going to convince anyone and certainly not if you argue full Red pill mode as they get defensive. You need to use subversion and lightly change their opinions, agree or not it works. I've even redpilled people on migration by saying it should be iq and skill based as unfettered unskilled migration causes supply and demand issues and as a result reduces wages and economic issues along with housing demand and thus rent and price increases. This is successful most of the time.

Listen to me or not but the above has worked for me dozens of times on far left type morons to at minium remove their extreme elements and make them more right wing.

You don't always need to be so extreme and should listen to them as it enables you to craft an argument and comparison to change their minds.

I won't reveal my own power level but I'm fairly Conservative and have mostly nationalist values, not as extreme as some though. I've learned to compromise and focus on individual issues instead of ideology.

Attached: download.png (318x159, 1.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/WhitePowerGeorgeLincolnRockwell1967
youtube.com/watch?v=k36dv7FKRDo&feature=youtu.be&t=122
youtube.com/watch?v=OZeukzHVq5w
saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/video/national-action-speak-darlington
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to cuckchan

Hardly being a cuck, its expert subversion advice.

Like I said
GO BACK
>>>/cuckchan/

You're a moron.

GO BACK RETARD WE'RE FULL

Our resident Jewish shills don't like this thread.

What is it with these 4chan niggers making low effort threads today?

Where did I out myself as a cuckchanner? It's almost like you want every autistic retard screaming about jews at people so they aren't taken seriously and then discredited.

My method WORKS

Not really low effort, full of legitimate advice that actually works on blue pilled retards.

Give me a fucking break.

OY VEY BAD GOY WHY ARENT YOU SUPPORTING THIS BLUEPILLED THREAD
FILTHY GOYIM CUCKSERVATIVES ARE THE GOOD GUYS

What part of you need to start somewhere do you not understand? you can't just start arguing and suddenly convert the masses of cucks and blue pilled retards instantly.

Subversion as I've outlined in this thread is the best tactic as red pilling them is a process that takes time, it is not instant.

Shit advice OP. There are better methods of redpilling normalniggers.

Good advice, Britbro.

Attached: D12izKPWsAAFrzi.jpeg (2048x1391, 478.14K)

Yes, sure there are other ways, I'm just sharing what has worked for me. You don't grasp some of the extreme leftist retards I have dealt with and how extreme they are. Subtly changing their opinions has worked for me successfully and some of them are now nationalist types who are red pilled.

Zig Forums should start some fake blue pilled type facebook pages and twitter accounts that blends in and slowly slips in some redpill content.

I think it would be possible to get quite the following by reposting their blue pill content under a fake blue pill account and subtly and gradually sharing other content that changes their opinion.

Thanks, I just want Brexit to happen. These retards in the remain camp keep lecturing me that it's a "peoples vote" they want. Well we already had a peoples vote and we voted leave, I know for a fact they would call leavers fascists if the tables were turned.

That's because you suck at arguing.
Also sage this shit thread

I don't suck at arguing, you can't just start screaming about jews and expect to get somewhere. You need to extract their views from their head and what their stance is and then respond accordingly in a way that convinces them their opinion is wrong.

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

hitler called out the jew in mein krampf and redpilled tons in germany faggot only a kike would be afraid to call out the jew in person

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

It's funny but I lurk here a lot and read about shills and such things but didn't realise how defensive they are when someone actually gives advice that works on subverting the left.

The shills clearly want you to be extreme to those who are on the other extreme side and as a result not change their mind. Someone that is blue pilled isnt going to change your mind by being extreme and preaching extreme blue pilled views to you, they will just make you defensive but if they subverted you and slowly changed your opinions you wouldn't even know. How do you think most became blue pilled to begin with?

I'm not saying you can't, I'm saying you need to do it subtly. You can joke and ask them who owns the media etc and highlight other things that makes it obvious but isn't just making you seem like a nazi.

You can say things such as "I don't hate jews but I'm surprised so many of them own x" and subtly slip it in using other methods.

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

heh

Attached: Churchill.jpg (868x1024, 174.59K)

WEW LAD
We got ourselves a kike here

The subject of jews is touchy with most people, that is just how it is. You can't just start ranting about jews or you will NOT be taken seriously by most people.

It is a long and slow process of pointing things out and they will eventually draw their own conclusion.

March 29th, Brother. Be in London. Make history.
Big Brexit Betrayal Rally that afternoon.
British Populism is being born.
Flags welcome. See picture for examples.

Attached: brexit-betrayal-protest-london-uk-shutterstock-editorial-10019665r.jpg (1500x1000, 272.75K)

I never said don't call out the jew, I said you can't just start harping on about it in the way you think you can or people won't take you seriously.

I'm saying it needs to be subtle and you need to point out things such as media ownership, bank ownership and facts such as "did you know they got kicked out of england for clipping coins".

YES GOYIM REDPILL NORMALNIGGERS BUT DON'T EVER MENTION THE JEWS SHH

Curious how many will turn up. I feel like this extension will just result in another extension and they are biding their time to try and either revoke it or give us a shitty deal.

I don't recall the referendum paper saying leave the EU with a deal, it was "leave the EU" implying no deal.

EVERY single person I know that voted leave wants to leave with no deal.

My gut feeling is that they will have a vote which will include a shit deal, leave with no deal and remain which will result in leave being divided with no deal and a shit deal and thus losing to the majority which would be a united remainer front voting to remain.

You can mention the jew, you just need to be careful and subtle how you mention it at first and gage their response.

Socratic method. Or having the jews themselves do the talking. Subhumans like Churchill are also key to understanding the current predicament of Britain.

I think Irving did a great example here and there. I'm not that well acquainted with his work, as I'm not english.

[-]

Yes, exactly. You need to gage them and see how they already think to determine the best approach.

I find it amusing that a lot of retards here think they can go to someone with extreme left views or any normal person and start screeching on how the holocaust didn't happen, they will just think you're either autistic, a nazi or both.

You can point out subtle things no problemo and use the rhetoric that pointing out facts isn't racist or bigoted etc

Good examples include who owns the media, the banks, bankers, typical politicians that have jewish ancestry voting in a specific way and a bunch of other things that gets posted on /pol even some historical facts like how they have been kicked out of hundreds of countries.

The key is to spin your argument based on their stance and level of knowledge. If you do it right though, it is possible to convince anyone.

It's why I find it funny that the shills here are calling me a jew, shill or criticising me because they know that it works and want you larping as an autist so no one takes you seriously, no one wants educated and rational right wing individuals that can convince people.

Last time the media lied.

Owen Jones and the Lefty Antifa crowd claimed to have 15,000 for their counter-demonstration.
They claimed that only 3000-5000 turned up to the main demo, the Brexit Betrayal Rally with UKIP and Tommy Robinson (inb4 fags call him a shill).

Metropolitan Police confirmed that it was reveresed, with the over 17.000 at the pro-Brexit demo. My own estimate for the Labour counter-demo barely scraped 1000, based on the pictures.

I suspect we were well over 17,000, too.

This one will be bigger. People are angrier and they want Brexit more than ever. They want to drain the swamp.

UKIP are memelords, too. Support them.

Attached: D1kd0pwW0AEVUzJ.jpeg (1500x2048, 646.34K)

I really wonder why I haven't seen any threads on this already.

We have a possible Gilet Jaunes 2.0 on our hands in the very close future and Zig Forums seems to be missing it. Don't tell me the anti-brit spam got to them that hard.

Attached: may.png (233x73, 6.84K)

The main problem is that Zig Forums can be self-defeatingly edgy.

We have a chance to stick two fingers up at the Establishment, massing in tens of thousands to demand our independence from the EU and the accountability of our Government. We can actually do something for once.

Instead, edgefags decide to whine that democracy is pointless so don't bother, or that Tommy Robinson is a Jewish shill so no point going to anything with him (because everyone we support has to be 100% right on everything, all of the time), or that it's not specifically racialist, so must be kikes kvetching instead.

Better to join the mass movement towards good, than snipe at those going in the right direction. /britpol/ needs to get behind Brexit and UKIP.

Attached: D1UbppmW0AIbVtE.jpeg (750x619, 89.39K)

Shall stand behind that statement 100%. Onwards and upwards towards brexit and UKIP. Recently put my money where my mouth is and became a member.

Who is girl?

Some hot Brexitlass I stumbled across on Twitter.
Hats off to her for making many a Brexit hard.

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-232607.png (1080x1620, 1.19M)

The other photo.
Support the cause - join UKIP.

Attached: D1kd0piX0AA-8wX.jpeg (1536x2048, 650.28K)

Much appreciated, and already a proud member!

I used to be against UK exit from the EU,I'm sorry bro,I thought you were doing it out of blind British pride while in the end you just were fighting against the islamization and diversity shit that are invading your nation right now and are being endorsed and promoted by the european elites,I hope we can all send this garbage union to hell together.

FUCK THE EU

Ignore that guy, he's an idiot.

Good post.
Have a hot vote leave campaigner with controversial tattoos.

Attached: 34EC386B00000578-3625503-Eva_Van_Housen_pictured_showing_off_the_swastika_tattooed_on_her-a-79_1465086406202.jpg (306x532 45.31 KB, 33.69K)

wtf not white

you got a license for that hate speech?

Female Stormtard.

LOL

Don't call out the jews that's too extreme!!!
All of you are retards that don't belong here

muh board!
why u no hate yids?
why u think different me ?

Sorry, friend, but I don't have to conform to your shillery. Supporting good movements, instead of waiting for NatSoc groups to suddenly exist and be in charge, is not something I am ashamed of.

Typical merchant ploy though, convincing people not to do the good they can, because not perfect. Do not make the perfect the enemy of the good.

Attached: D0MHOksXgAAZeY-.jpeg (820x604, 57.65K)

Retard. Enjoy being Mogg's rent boy while he bulldozes British woodland? I am embarrassed to share a country with "people" like you. *spit*

I'd bang her any day and have some good celtic babies with her.

Right, you listen to me, when I saw my whole family die in a coal mining accident and maggie t pand in the windows during the catholic wake, I promised myself I would never let another tory take advantage of me(again). You get me? - t. toby (bomb first) blairite

>Supporting (((controlled opposition))) movements is good
LOOOOL
A man who is truly redpilled is not afraid of naming the jews. Every single respectable person from Hitler, to Ford, to Disney has called out the Jew. Only a pleb who supports civic nationalism (some jews are /ourguys/ goy) is afraid to name the jew. Antisemitism is slowly on the rise and you can't do anything about it, kike.

Attached: 2eb8aad66b033427d61b52c5c9886b5ed5a26a0919ef420c96dc02daa0530c24.jpg (2383x779, 249.42K)

Yeah, thing is though it depends on who you're dealing with and to what level you can go. Sometimes you need to be subtle about it.

Start here, new friend!
archive.org/details/WhitePowerGeorgeLincolnRockwell1967

In Hoc Signo Vinces in particular.

my hamster went to the uk once and he was raped by a bunch of pakistanis. it is known as "roaching" it involvwa a hamster and a turk…..

and people still wonder how hitler came to power

filthy turk roach, look you don't stick hamsters up your ass, there is when we draw the line. FUCK YOU IMKAMNIGGER

but we wnt your filthy turk ass back here

I think I speak for the majority of he site, we want you back

banning everyone for being jews, people talking abut books

We only allow Ango Australians here.

so you search and you find
somehow ww2, is about jews in usa and israel

Attached: duh.png (822x557, 649.95K)

ww2 was about jews guys and israel

I would start by saying to the person you're discussing it with that you find it strange they can't decide on a figure and how the current figure is quite large in comparison to the number of jews in europe at the time.

I would also mention how a number of jews still get compensation from Germany and how there was talk of even giving the next generation this compensation and continuing it.

Pointing out repeated use of the holocaust as an excuse and method to silence is also useful.

you speak to me as I just arrived from the jewish boat refusing to write crosses and make circles instead, because I'm a jew and I hate you so much that I can't even write a + plus sing, because it reminds of the jesus we killed, and propably also raped in the eye socked

you are preaching to the choir user, I already know these things, how the jews "eyed" jesus, sticking their penis in his eye, it is all in their talmud

I am drunk and I was just joking, it feces, boiling feces in the talmud and jesus

thjey are so fucking disgusting

What the hell is wrong with this thread? Are mods all sleeping or what?
Are you shills getting paid for this toddler-level trolling? Whoever is paying you is getting ripped off.

Attached: Dx3OkL6X0AEu1Xz.jpg (900x506, 45.08K)

Yep, those shills are mad that I'm actually giving advice to subvert lefties and convert them. They want everyone to act autistic and larp as a nazi instantly and not be taken seriously.

my hamster went to the uk once and he was raped by a bunch of pakistanis. it is known as "roaching" it involvwa a hamster and a turk…..

and people still wonder how hitler came to power

eeeh tommy tommy tommy robinson
look memes asid we love this faggot

he knows how to speak too, he does't know,pol doesn't know but he time and time again present what a little frustrated man said in germany, which turned into this movement

adolph hiler was associated to world war two? was adolph hitler re…
youtube.com/watch?v=OZeukzHVq5w

thank you BBC we didn't know

Nobody is mad. They don't like your thread because your thread sounds like something you'd find on Reddit. We don't need advice on how redpill normalniggers le epic style. I have no issues mentioning jews to people I talk to in real life. Most of the time, they agree with what I say. It all depends on the knowledge and sources you use to back up that claim, and frankly enough, it's obvious you don't know much.
So being a Nazi is actually a bad thing? What the fuck am I reading? Hitler had no problems redpilling normalniggers with Mein krampf so why can't we also mention jews? You simply cannot grasp how ridiculous you sound advocating for redpills that don't include jews. Honestly, do you know where the fuck you are?
Oh wait, you're one of those retards that still believes in Left vs. Right. Nevermind. Carry on.

I would say time and experience. There is no explaining until they have witnessed for themselves the threat they are up against. After my mil was refused service in a shop for being a woman (in Australia) 8 years ago, I pretty much knew we were fucked if we did nothing. Hail Brenton

Filtered six shills so far. Your advice is good advice on that basis alone.

The shills want to IDENTIFY you with public extremism. They are that desperate that none of their pulpit works anymore.

I swear, Zig Forums doesn't even try anymore.

I saw a video one time of a guy with a scottish accent and a megaphone giving a crazy good white nationalist speech one time. I think maybe he was in a group called nationalist front. Does anyone know the video I am talking about and have a link to it? I am unable to find it anywhere

nevermind I found it here

saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/video/national-action-speak-darlington

looks like jewtube took down all the videos of it

Plenty of good National Action speeches user.

RIP.

Attached: mosley.png (640x360 7.89 MB, 6.97M)

I'd like to add that it's always good to have normies around when debating these topics, particularly if the material you use to subvert is leftist shit, so the normie gets red pilled fast on the crazy shit the person you are debating believes in.