Carve a path through bloodshed

Do you want to know why New Zealand had a day of Muslim solidarity in the aftermath of the shooting? It's because ISIS threatened to retaliate depending on New Zealand's response, and New Zealand is afraid of more violence, so they chose to appease them rather than stand up for themselves. In times of decline, people only think of themselves, instead of any form of higher principle. If we we ever want to take any of it back, we need to be the strongest, the most virtuous, the most competent and the most violent, and that will command real attention and respect.

The reason that people act this way is because they are scared of being the first ones through the door. The first people to rebel will, in all likelihood, lose their lives or be imprisoned for a long time. But there's no other way but to fight. The Jews and the Muslims are dishonest, predatory traditions, and the civilized world is afraid to fight back against them, because it's having trouble getting over the hill. But once we do, it'll be a fucking cascade.

To anyone who is contemplating following Brenton's actions.
Be brave. Regardless of what anyone says, you have the true moral authority. Know that you're doing the right thing. Please, for all of us who are weaker, have the courage to be strong.

This is a prayer thread, for us to offer up prayers that another hero will arise to fight.

Attached: prayer2.jpg (770x468, 56.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can Whites fight back even physically if they don't even feel "officially" a Race? You want to some scrubs to start fighting back but what do you think the fucking Western governments will do? They don't treat White men with baby gloves and you know it. White men have the real raw nature when it comes to battle and these cunts are artificial enemies.

Where is the money that Whites have? Where are the hideouts if you are being chased? Where are the neighborhoods where Whites will take you in? The businesses that accumulate the wealth etc.?

Then die out….

Like 3 or 4 OPs posted this EXACT thing already. Fuck off.

Sorry, that was me. I was having captcha problems. Only one thread is needed.

obviously isis is not lurking here lmao

Go be a martyr and quit asking for us to do your work for you.

You sycophants are the worst thing about this place.

I'm just a housewife…

You got it user. Many many more heros. Blood in the streets…it is the only way to get free of TRAITOR ZOG and the disgusting subhuman invaders.

For future reference never say this on Zig Forums. Now you are going to have to put up with an ONSLAUGHT of SEMITIC predation and calumny. Live and learn.

Please, God, give our Zig Forumsacks the strength to fight back against their oppression. Give us another shooter who will kill Merkel and the other traitors who have committed crimes against humanity. Give us the means to come together openly, as nations, to repel the invaders from our lands. Amen.

Terrorism works. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply ignorant of the facts.
The ADL and SPLC use terrorism very effectively to keep White people from organizing. Every time we try, they unleash their paid thugs to smash things and throw bombs at us. Or take pictures of our liscense plates and faces to post online with the obvious, unspoken promise that "We're gonna get ya!"
And it fucking works. White people are terrified of organizing and even conservatives rarely summon up the courage to gather in any numbers out of fear of attack.
Right wingers cannot even bring their children to most rallies out of fear for their lives. Yet leftists almost always do because they know that no one will attack them.

Still don't think terrorism works? One bomb convinced the bellacouse US president Reagan to retreat from lebanon with his tail between his legs. A few more convinced IsraHell to crawl back into their shittly little country.

The IRA forced the British to pay them off despite the stupendeous numerical and economic advantages that they had over the IRA.

Terrorism works because most people are self interested. Once they realize that a certain behavior was more likely to get them killed or injured, they will stop doing that thing. The reason why faggots march around with naked children and dildoes all over them in America but not in Iran is because if they tried that shit in Persia, they would be shot.

Please, God, give us another shooter, who will make Columbine look like little kids playing with Super Soakers in comparison. Please, God, send us another Hitler, send us another Tarrant, send us another William Luther Pierce, send us great men we can depend on in this time of strife. Amen.

Please, God, give us another hero, give us another warrior, give us a champion who will remove kebab. Give him big guns and a backpack of IED's. Give him a solid plan to hit up multiple mosques and a Hillel on the way to the drive thru. We pray this in Your name, Amen.

This is why whites have already lost.

ISISrael is already threatening violence, so whatever.

Please, God, let our men be strong instead of feeble, brave instead of cucked, let them defend our women and hold them close instead of being afraid to meet their eyes. Give us strong men who will fight for us, protect us and make us feel safe. Amen.

Please, God, remove the Jew from our lands, remove his daggers from our backs, remove his atrocities from our sight. Please, God, get rid of the synagogues, get rid of the abuse of knowledge, bring the Kali Yuga to an end.

Look OP, I'm going to have to report you if you spam. Save your prayers for yourself.
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Matthew 6:6

Please, God, send us another shooter, send us another hero, send us a liberator, send us another Hitler, who will light the way towards truth and lead everyone to a better future. Amen.

Please, God, stop the genocide of my people. Stop the murdering and the coercion and the lying and the stealing. Stop the gloating and the rape. We implore you, O Lord. Amen.

You cunts are gonna need some more violent sermons if you expect any results.

Attached: FullAutoSister-000001.png (1275x1650, 352.48K)

Christcucks are truly a never ending source of fucking cringe

Please, God, deliver us a brave man, who will lead us out of the darkness and make everything better. Please, God, give us a Hitler, give us an Oswald Mosely, give us a Pinochet who will throw commies out of helicopters. Amen.

Please, God, let our soyboys become alphas, let our virgins become Chads. Let our NPC's hear the truth and feel the stirrings of life within them. Guide them on their journeys, and endow them with greatness. Amen.

Dear God, let the Happening come, let us tear off the Band-Aid of complacency and pay what price we need to regain our good health. Bring us the Helter Skelter, and let us RAHOWA until all our oppressors are vanquished. Amen.

Dear God,
Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. Kill Niggers Kill Muslims Kill Jews. We ask this in your name, Amen.

Dear God, give our men the vision to see beyond the Jew's way of doing things. Let him learn his tricks and provide a healthier, stronger way that will endure into infinity and leave the Jew in a puddle of his own envious tears. We ask this in Your name. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

ISIS threatens shit constantly even after being supposedly defeated, why take them seriously?

Dear God, save Paris, and save the Parisian women who face violence and rape from Muslims who have erected Sharia zones. Deliver Paris from Macron and let them drive out the Muslims from Europe.

Dear God, save Germany, free the German people from Merkel and her racist agenda of white genocide. Give the Germans their pride back, and let them reclaim what is theirs and let them be. Amen.

Dear God, save Britain and let the Londoners oust their mayor and fight back. Drive the Muslims from England and let Britain be British again. Amen.

Dear God, let New Zealand stop being cucked. Let them take up their own defense and let Tarrant be followed by many liberators who will fortify them against the Muslims and the Jews.

Dear God, let Sweden redeem itself and be Swedish again. Let the Swedes survive, and drive the Muslims from their lands. Let blonde hair and blue eyes not disappear from the earth. Amen.

Dear God, let the Dutch reject the efforts of their subjugators to eradicate their traditions, let Zwarte Piet be a blackfaced nigger, and let the people go on as they always have. Amen.

Dear God, let Missouri's gun bill pass, and let white forifications bloom all over the United States. Let the Northwest Front organize, and let Cascadia secede, and provide a future for Whites.

Dear God, let Texas resist the influx of degeneracy from Austin and stay red, let their gun laws remain forever uncucked, and let the Texans stand up and start killing.

Dear God, bring us a Helter Skelter worth shitposting about, bring us exciting news stories of synagogues and mosques being shot up, politicians being assassinated, and criminals getting their just desserts.

Ethnoglobe user? It will be paradise for us and our children.

Dear God, let the Japanese be forever based, and resilient against all subversion. Let them continue to be honorary Aryans, and have strong national pride.

Dear God, please deliver unto us a new episode of Murdoch Murdoch, with more violence and hardcore shit and less reddit tier memes. Let us risk alienating everyone and go for the jugular. Amen.

Dear Mods, please save us from this utter autism

Dear God, give us a paragon of a man, a warrior of truth, with a mighty shield that protects his kin, and a sword that cleaves illusion. Give him the torch that will lead us out of the darkness.

Dear God, give us MoonMan in the flesh. Let him shoot up synagogues like an addict shoots up heroin. Drive the Jews from our lands, and give us Whitetopia. Amen.

Dear God, instill Zig Forums with bravery and the vision to see beyond his immediate circumstances. Let him formulate a plan with expedience, and strike while the iron is hot. Let our resistance be more than a few meager skirmishes, let them get big enough to cause riots that will let every White lying in wait finally turn their guns on the Jews and Muslims without fear.

Please, God, give Zig Forums the competence to be harder than everyone else, that he may get things right the first time and make his seamless transition into leadership. Let his grip never slacken, and let his gaze never falter. Let him fix his sights on the stars, and let nothing deter him from his path.

Please, God, let Zig Forums see the way forward when all seems hopeless. Let them take on the mantle of their ancestors and give themselves the moral authority to do what they know is right and must be done. Give them a sword, and lighten their feet.

Dear God, give the Palestinians their land back, and drive the Jew back into his hole. Let those who were native to the land coexist peacefully as they once did, before the Jew tried to take it for himself. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Dear God, give us ten more men like Tarrant who will drive out the Muslims and write great manifestos. Let every man be as great as he.

Dear God, bring us a hero who will save the White race from extinction, and save Europe from the Jews

I want to burn a mosque nearby my home,people here are teaching me how to do so but I'm so fucking scared to do it,I'm a fucking coward and I feel bad for it.

this post is probably bait but if you really are someone who cares I'll pray for you

So threaten back. Don't give in to bully's demands or they will come back with more demands.

wew, just like a battered housewife

Attached: domestic terrorism.png (832x648 147.74 KB, 166.86K)

there we go, another stupid NZSHOOTA thread…

I want to say if New Zealand had a male leader, he would fight back. He would most likely be a kiddie fucker doing what NZ Mueller orders him to do though.

tits or GTFO

Dear God, remove from our sight the spiritually dead modern art installations and bring back things that have been lovingly crafted to make people feel at home, with objective beauty and aesthetics, Amen.

We're not being attacked, we're collapsing and they are filling the void.

Stop the collapse, end the "invasion" by default. It's quite simple.

The ONLY thing that can save us is a radical reversion to Christianity.

Dear God, remove from our ranks, these Jews who pretend to be us, and mock us. Bring back a time when we could openly discourse without worry. Amen.

Pray for a Great Revival, brother. The sexual degeneracy destroys the fountain of life.

Hey the yellow vests actually went after some (((modern art))) stuff in France. I forget the names, but yeah they outright burned the fucking buildings down.

Then don't speak in threads clearly meant for men.

That's awesome!

We create a super racewar. You can't deny it if it's going on in your street with bombs and guns.

thats the op, Abdul

What to expect from an woman in charge?

source?

TITS OR GTFO

Attached: 29b8a641dae75b3e750db26c289039befc523217cbf51695cc1c043aad236cad.png (1223x1600, 890.15K)

DICK OR GET THE FUCK OUT, FAGGOT WITH TIMESTAMP.

tits or gtfo

What a couple niggers you are…fucking subhumans.

Mass murder is an evil and cowardly act almost always done by losers who can't compete on their own and seek to
blame their failures on those of other races.

the irony

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
Oh shit I'm feeling it lads

First and foremost, thank you for fulfilling your obligation to our people and the laws of nature as a housewife. (assuming you're honest).

secondary but equally important is the effect you have on single white men.

As a young, single European man (living in the US) we are often the most valuable pieces in the success of a societal transformation. Without an outside catalyst in the form of ethnic solidarity, we have the least to gain at the cost of the most personal sacrifice. That's where *respected women serve a natural role to place obligations on single men
of their community through the serving of your own obligation (respectable mother figure).

top things single white men (most valuable in society) need to hear from respected women which either serve as a catalyst for action or (second part) reason for inaction.
It's one of the most annoying and extinguishing things any man can ever hear someone say. It implies that you have solutions, yet expect someone else to volunteer instead the burden. It implies even though you interact with hundreds of males everyday you don't consider them "men" but still waste your time with them. It implies you've thought through the consequences of what you expect "real men" to do, and that a "real man" has no reason not to give the ultimate sacrifice for that given situation (further implying "real women" currently are living up to their full standard while "real men" are not).

men will always understand and do what is expected of them when their women are "real women". I have no personal reason to do anything for anyone when everyone else has lived as an "individual". The last thing I would react to is a woman who's whored around for 30 years all of a sudden understanding the gravity of the situation (as the saying goes) telling me what a "real man" should be doing to maintain her degenerate existence. I'm happy and healthy, what reason do I have to give up all of that for women whom I don't even respect.

Shame will never work against the only two types of men that exist today.
or

Instead, as a woman it's your duty to educate other women/girls on what they are expected to be and encourage men through generic acts of gratitude. What you say and do before you imply "real men" is what determines whether you even need to say it.

I wish your family happiness and health.

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/

>veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/

Don't tell Levi Judenbaum

Jesus could you sound anymore like a fucking robot?

I don't understand what you're implying? If you're implying it was a mossad op (NZ) then I strongly disagree. I believe he may have been on the radar of intel agencies but then again who isn't at this point. People who push the false flag narrative are significantly more suspect because it's often the best gaslighting tactic used by intel agencies to break people psychologically to further manipulate their actions.

I don't feel the need to justify my reasons for believing the Trenton incident was authentic nor ask that you should.

I also don't think there should be any further sacrifices made by healthy white men until we can arrive at some agreement of what further sacrifices will net us with white women. If they just want to instagram all day then fuck it, I'd rather go down with the ship then have a whore use my corpse as a life raft. I have greater obligation to my mom whom actually sacrificed for my existence then to some vague notions of honor some whore commenting on twitter tries to set for me.

Authentic yes

Sponsored by the juden yes

Worthwhile for anyone with a decent iq, probably not

DID HE ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS?

Definitely fucking not.

In any case, there's so much judenry going on here this board is abandon material for the average Aryan, even for shitskin mulatto fuckboys

I still have no idea what you're getting at?! None of my posts had any to do with the NZ incident. I'm not interested in debating the details of it. I believe Trenton was successful in what he hoped to achieve. My main points were about how* women ask for actions from men.

All the examples you've listed are from organized terrorist groups with resources and networks. Lone wolf attacks wont have the same effect because there's no follow through.

Fuck off jew.

Terrorism works

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29.72K)

We are going to kill you faggot for promoting our genocide.

White people who go to arab countries are almost non-existent, when they do go they get raped/murdered. By your logic most Muslims are mass murderers for passively allowing and promoting a culture which murders/rapes invaders and visitors. So you believe whites making Muslims afraid to come to our countries is evil, but when Muslims do it and support it and enable it en masse they are just stopping colonialism or whatever other retarded excuse you have?

I don't support Mass murder because murdering innocents is wrong and doesn't fix the root problem, the people who should be dead are the ones who rule over us. Once they are gone, we can exile their pets and kikes like yourself.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

better then single murder in hybrid world war.

It's tough. I'm not afraid of death, and would not let myself get captured, but I am the only white male out of 3 brothers who is alpha enough and within fighting age. I'm pure blood west European descent and according to my family my great grandfather was a soldier in Germany in ww2. I'm armed to the teeth and pissed the fuck off, but I also dream of living to have many white children whom I will also arm and train to hate the ZOG which works to destroy our world.

Out of the 3, I am the only man who will have children. One of my brothers are gay and the other is too young to determine but he's obsessed with fortnite and completely brainwashed. If I die, then my family bloodline is gone.

I dream of being a part of a rwds and giving my knowledge of radio comms, military strategy, search and destroy and electronic warfare with countermeasures. But I also want to do something now. This time is all so challenging.

My plan to make a difference now is to get into better physical shape and I'm working on spreading electronic propaganda for our cause to wake up the sheep. I'm going to purchase equipment for an FM transmitter running liberation and redpill messages to overlap popular boomer stations where I live as I'm driving. I'm also currently setting up a modified wifi router which will transmit messages to anyone looking at the wifi list as I drive and possibly disrupt their connections to get their attention.

In the long term, I'm planning to move out of the city into a more white area where I may find Zig Forums material brothers and sisters. I hope to have some children and militarily train in the woods with others, and then come back into the city with them and strike for maximum Carnage.

The only fear I carry at this point is dying for nothing. For not making any difference for others to free them from the niggers, Jews, shitskin Muslims and spics that our lands are being flooded with. But I have hope. I just wish there was a way I could pull a Tarrant and live to have children, then I would do it today. I won't let my blood go to waste.

Think of it this way - you having kids won't mean anything if the rest of your race is being genocided

Of course it would be beneficial as whites are being outbred into oblivion while more shitskins are being imported. I'm just not sure which would make a greater impact, acting now or waiting a little longer to have kids + possibly real training with a squad to strike with. If I had nothing to loose then it would be a no brainier, but if no one else would follow to keep the foot on the gas, I would be forgotten and no children will come. I am able to endure a lot so I feel that I was made to wait, but it is all so challenging.

No matter what though, the real target is the hooknosed kikes marrxist traitors that let these motherfuckers in. They also are the ones that pushed for the fucking "civil rights" movement, giving niggers the same rights when they should have been kept in their place. It's all for the racemixing and communist agenda.

Diversity is weakness, unity is strength

Brenton was a faggot

Took 8 years to do a breivik.

Your heroes come once every 8 years, big deal.