Let's Write/Illustrate This - "No Title Yet" An Ode to Gun Laws and Refugees (Influence the kids)

ITT: (((INFLUENTIAL WRITING -RISK STYLE-)))
(((A writing that will influence the children of the corn to get angry witht he state of things and DO SOMETHING - ACCELERATE)))
A forty five minute startfeel free to add on once I am finished posting this intro, rewrites will be kept and those who can edit will publish, and illustrate as they please.
Simply call a number, use the thread to work together on cliff notes, and pass to next writer.
RULES
Paragraph by paragraph, do not just jump into something random, as I have, lol - it's a clusterfuck of ideas so far I literally just kept typing
If you write a paragraph and another writes a paragraph in the same slot - work together to make it fit
Consider this beta, testing to see if this ad lib format has any hope
ILLUSTRATORS NEEDED
Let's try to make this a decent attempt, if we can - spread it like cancer, maybe it will influence someone

Attached: gmason2.png (442x362, 56.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedcamp.com/
pastebin.com/7nuMgAr2
pastebin.com/TgbJ8etx
pastebin.com/yBwy5g1z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's try to make this a decent attempt, if we can - spread it like cancer, maybe it will influence someone
(((SPOILER)))
The idea so far
Masons dad was killed in the GREAT GUN GRAB after the 'lone wars' in America (self exp.).
After his dad get killed for not laying down his guns, his mom is raped by refugees because of the laws that protect them (refugees), then his mom is shamed for it.
Mason goes full hero, somehow…
I don't know yet - need some help - I've gotten notes this far, read:
(((NEED WRITERS AND EDITORS)))

NUMBERING PARAGRAPHS: - Pick a number to edit, or a number to write - do not pickthe same numbers as anyone else - if you do and you get too far in, work together to make it fit somehow.
ILLUSTRATORS:
Do the same thing, but with illustrations - the best will make the final cut if we get anywhere.
ONTO THE FIRST FEW PARAGRAPHS, UNEDITED - 1 hour spent with this post, so far

1) The year was 2020, after the 'lone wars' of 2019 - where so many attacks and counter attacks of lone shooters caused the "sixty day" war in America, self defense laws had become so radicalized that even the 'NEW POLICE' were only allowed their 'sazers'. Sazers where a new form of tazers, they functioned much like a scoped tazer rifle, long thin wires and one hundred foot pin point accuracy. Guns were a thing of the past in the first world, the only guns came in from cartels in Mexico or by advanced smuggling tunnels in certain spots. LIDAR and satellite detection made it all but impossible for anyone who was legit to own one. If a gun was fired, a satellite picked it up immediately, firing a 'rod from God' toward it - if the kill signal was not sent to the 'SMOD' (smart rod) via a CCWchip implanted in the user, the gun itself was obliterated as well as the user. This led to a series of mishaps where the user of the weapon would be gored by the smod in the worst way without actually killing them. Masons father was one of the victims of this hanus system in the early stages, as many were. Those unfortunate enough to have been in a middle ground as the SMOD system was introduced never had a chance to lay down their arms. As the Green Gun Grab of late 2019 was introduced, a small percentage of men and women fought back, until the videos of the SMOD system started circulating. There had to be a group of people used as 'beta' testing for the SMOD system, unfortunately for Mason, his father was one of them.
*Flash forward*
Four years later
(((Rewrites possible, read below)))
(((I AM UP TO 6 FAST WRITTEN PARAGRAPHS - SEE HOW IT LOOKS BEFORE YOU START)))

I'll let anyone who's down catch up

5 more paragraphs coming, pretty much just out of order - OC nonetheless

(((they))) raped his mom!

2) Another class, a strange place with strange faces. They all started laughing, again, it seemed like the only thing he could count on was being laughed at by strangers everywhere he went. The final bell rang out, the only thing Mason learned in every place they went was the sound of the final bell. Time stood still, or ran uncontrollably fast - it didn't matter in any case - Mason never wore a watch. Life seemed to be a blur of depression and anger, after what happened to his father four years ago and his mother two years ago there would be no more sunshine, no more innocence.

Most every paragraph needs alignment, and expansion - it's just a general idea at this point,

more incoming

3) To put it mildly, Mason held everyone accountable for those fourty five minutes, the blame rose with each day as did the anger. Typically this is the introduction to a misled youth, but Mason didn't make the laws that governed them all. He never got a chance to speak out for either of his parents, he was only eleven then - now he was a senior in high school, old enough to help. Help, the word rang hideous bells, like alarm clocks for demons reminding them it's time to eat any chance of happiness he may have once had. His mom could barely bring herself to talk, let alone talk about those times. Mason had to witness it all with his own eyes, his fathers death basically went viral, his mothers attackers were prominent, rich, 'foreigners'. (((They))) were outside the reach of the law, but rape was hardly one of (((their))) serious crimes considering they were pedophiles to the extreme, in fact, (((they))) got away with whatever they wanted to - including being responsible for the gun laws that killed his father, the refugee crisis, and the 'NEW WORLD' and all the disgust in it.

4) To explain why Mason put the blame on anyone but the perpetrators would seem ridiculous to the layman. Don't get confused, he blamed those who committed the sinister acts against his mother as much as he blamed the lawmakers for giving them the opportunity. How he came to blame so many throughout the years one can conclude only by knowing how it came to pass. The year was 2024, Anywhere, USA might as well have been ANYWHERE, literally as the world blended laws the way gene pools blended genes. A genetic bukkake is a decent comparison, there were no races, there were no sexes, there was no right - no rights - only wrongs.

5) Mason's classmates always thought he was taking too much medication, or not enough. They often scoffed at him or made lame jokes about his daymares, and they were getting worse with time. It became an after school pastime to crack jokes about his 'paranoia', the way he would always seem worried or panicked, even when there were no signs of danger. The others in his class had never experienced the rush of fear and adrenaline that came with a near death experience, whether it happened to you or in front of you. Whether it happened to a stranger or the only person you had ever loved. There was one thing that remained true, it happened, and the horrors that you witnessed will never leave you alone no matter how much medication you abuse. No matter how many therapy sessions you sit through, waiting, hoping for some new drug that would erase your mind - someday never comes.

Attached: ccb5i.jpg (568x335, 37.82K)

6) Mason was different than the other kids, not just by appearance but by the experiences he had to relive every time he closed his eyes. On the outside, Mason might seem like a normal seventeen year old kid, his mom was a realtor and seemed to always be running from something. Either that or she got sick of 'home' fast - they never stayed in one place for more than a year but Mason never complained. He knew exactly what she was trying to do, sadly, he knew that no matter how far they ran, no matter how many houses she 'flipped' or how much money she saved, he knew she could never escape it. His teachers and classmates, or old acquaintances would quip whenever given a chance. Mason would tell them his mom made her money by 'flipping' houses - but he knew the truth, as horrifying as it sounded even when the introspective voice spoke in whispers it sounded like a million screams of agony.
The voices swirled, darted and pierced his thoughts like so many razorblades;
"You could have done something"
"You'll never get another chance"
"They almost killed your mother"
"They took her innocence and you did nothing"
"How can you live with yourself, how do you think your mother feels"
"She's disgusted by you, disgusted by life"
"Imagine what your father would think"
"STOP!", Mason yelled out, holding back tears he raised his head abruptly, realizing he was daydreaming in class, again.
It wasn't just because of what happened to his father as that could be blamed on those who didn't lay down their arms. What happened to his mother was why the hatred in a sixteen year old kid burned like a forest of matches struck by a butane torch.

kys OP

7) He would often get in trouble for the scribbling he would do in class, whether it was the horrific art he produced or the writings that accompanied it - nobody heard his cries for help. Nobody could see the demons plaguing Mason and his mother, ever since that day in downtown Anywhere, USA. Would you believe his mother's attackers also made a film, something like "GIRLS GONE WILD", but after the "60 day war" they made it a point to go around raping the wives of those who didn't lay down their guns and bow, documenting it the whole time. They had endless finances, and after they turned the Americans on each other - they paid them to look the other way while they violated every citizen left, if not personally - someone they knew was killed or raped. They would take children of the gun goys, and put them in a new 'red room' of sorts - violating them with endless tortures the world had never seen the likes of. Technology was used by the rich only at this point - and they would use it against the gun goys families in undescribable, unforgettable acts of pure evil. After they would document it on their government website - *.co.il

Wow aren't you a gay nigger

If I wanted to samefag I would

And that's it until there's any interest - all I have is this faggot crying because he can't read

1-7 ^ the actual order so far

Edits and expansion can be easy, in a writing similar to this but any topic - using numbers

I think its a neato idea
for real though , i read enough indie ebooks that this would actually be pretty cool

however I dont think illustrations are needed, ,beyond anything that meme's in existence can provide.

8)"How could this come to be? To feel completly, and utterly powerless, that is my existance". Mason felt at the ripe age of 16, the overwhelming void some men feel; the feeling was lack of control, like unplugging a power cable by the cable. Every morning during that first semester he woke up submerged in -14C water, the sparks of icycles that form when water turns to ice replaced his synapses. He was no longer human.

Thanks user,

I really think there are some good writers here

Which is why I bring the idea - influential writings in a shared style -

So topic:
1)
2)

Next writer, add and edit after a draft

It'll take time but imagine a full thread with edits, true - we could have a good illustrator work on it after because I try to be somewhat visual

I'm just writing some shit

Expanding on 8 now, take your time user and we can work it all together after drafting
Nice

8 cont.)

His father left him a letter that explained he was never powerless, as long as he never surrendered to (((them))). While Mason was adapt at taking his medicine and trying to fit in, he felt himself slipping away to the Tarrant side. He spent a lot of time on the various 'channels' and he wanted to make a statement to the world, like they had done to him and his family. He read a lot about acceleration, and how going on the offense was the only way out.

He felt his life changing, he knew a way to take some of them down - if not personally, he went to school with some of their children - and knew a few more.

9)

*** = ideas

***Becoming a monster like (((THEM)))

***Slipping into evil

*** doing horrible shit to get back at them

*** the explanation as to how (((they))) raped him mom

*how can he touch them from America when they're in isel - technology changes

* = Ideas

**his father left him some weapons and some tech. and a way to contact his old 'gun goys' unit

**The juice called them gun goys

**the juice hired the blacks/mexicans to turn on the whites

**reality blurs

__If you want to take a whole subsection and take a minute to work on it, choose a number - throw some cliff notes and write on

We would also need an overall editor, to reassess and put the proper paragraphs into one main body

What would we call it?
8ch open source novel ??

Crediting each user with whatever form they'd like, we could even have each writer do like a chapter - you know how in some books chapters flip from chapter to chapter and pick up after - example

CH 1 - by user 1
CH 2 - by user 2
CH 3 - back to 1
CH 4 - back to 2

and so on, working each into the mix and alotting a certain timeframe for each chapter?

I'm being way too fast but if anyone has ideas or share - let me know I'm open, we could also use a project board like when coding

something like freedcamp.com/

In case we lost a thread or something, if nothing else I just hope to get the idea across and write with some of you later or anytime, I really fucked this writing up because I just kept going - high lol

I know most won't read that far into it or use the subtle things you can grab and add onto, I'm cool with any ideas

9) It was more than a letter, it was the single last remaining piece of his father, what he was feeling was not disease, no trick of the mind. It carried what could only be called, a parting gift, a gift from father to son, and a beacon of hope and passion for life - In the words of his father - "I have been your father as you have been my son, know that I was also my father's son, and you are your grandfather's nephew, and so both me and you are sons of our forebears, know that you are not alone. You must become a leader. You're much smarter than me, stop taking those drugs. I didn't want to have you know like this… Your mother has been in control of the demons, If I am to die then know that you're being ((WATCHED)).

"Listen carefully now" - The ink seemed chaotic in nature, he wrote it in haste

"Your pills are meant to keep you from reaching your true potential"

"You're meant to be a hero"

- Teardrops had smothered the piece of paper as he kept reading

"I love you son, whatever you do, do not become a serf for their system, we are not sheep, and they're not wolfs. See them for what ((they)) are and you shall be free "

Last contribution

I will addend this as I reedit

We shall make this happen someday anons

I will finish this writing and post it as the first open source writing test - any anons are welcome to add on now

10 - 11 will finish this

Regards,
Masochee

Might want a new logo.
Unless you're actually trying to look like a Mason….

The shelves were full of exotic, lush, glamorous, gaudy goods. Foreign languages on neon signs covering the bazaars, an alphabet soup strewn across the mosaic walls and towered huts.
He inspected the trinkets from far and wide as he shuffled through the thick incense and crowd of people. He had finally found it. In this Godforsaken world, there was still hope.
"How much for the piece?" he asked just loud enough to break through the bustle. The shopkeeper could be distinguished in the dark recess by his glowing smile and beady eyes."Yo huwitey, yu swimmin at far waters…"
The shopkeeper paused, then pointed at the man's interest. "Isa raare iron but u get gud preis wit udgdguhwah here, tventiteen shecks." A ripoff for junk. Yet the merchant did not know what he was selling, for there is no price for salvation.
Valuables exchanged hands. "Yahwee protect, now remov urself from ma sky, cum stein" he spat out, supplied with an aggressive gesture. He tucked the relic in his heavy rags as he moved towards the dim alley, bumping into a large carnival of colors disguished as humanoid.
"Lok wat the nazi has draggd in, a dirtey WHITEY" the fat man boomed. He did not want this now, not with this in his pockets. "Get on yer knees an beg fo fogivness or - or - ill call te civvies". He had to comply. A smile could be discerned followed by a disappointed scoff.
"Yu best remembr whos in charge or u wil be remindet". A small crowd had gathered, with lusty eyes - lusty for bloody entertainment. "Tis everyons land now, espesially our land, yo better fuckn act like you know it". He bowed deeply, repeatedly, over and over and over and o-
The man had already left, the disappointed onlookers melding into the flow of people once again. A bump, and another bump hit him. He did not exist. Gathering the last of his dignity, he arrived at the place. He had often been here as a child, a makeshift chapel for the needy.
Now a ruin, not even a cross left on the altar or benches to sit. It had all long been repurposed to sustain the uncountable camps of "settlers" at the fringes. He sat at against the wall under the last shining light on him provided by the derelict roof. He looked up and smiled. A final blessing.
He took out the Luger. Tears swelled, blurring his vision. Steadying his right with his left, the trembling muzzle reached the climax at this temple.

The year was 2119 in the western multiculture state of Britannica. The "white rat" had become an enemy in his own nation - vilified by those he was originally compelled to protect by his honor and selfless ideals. "At least humanity lives on" he thought. The trigger was pulled.

Original ethnic population: 0

Attached: 1552950241585.jpg (482x427, 114.2K)

I think the logo needs color, what about copying the design of the Gmail butlers?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (465x406, 254.33K)

That's the gmail symbol lol

No shit sherlock did you think it was a little envelope?

Revolutionary White Nationalists need a literature website, like SCP or Creepypasta. Basically, write your own stories about the Turner Diaries happening (or something close to it), upload it to the website for people to read.
Here are three short stories I wrote:
pastebin.com/7nuMgAr2
pastebin.com/TgbJ8etx
pastebin.com/yBwy5g1z
I plan to write some more eventually. What we need is a way to host this stuff, and make is easily accessible to people interested in this sort of literature. I don't know if that is really possible, as the powers that be would almost certainly make sure no normal hosting service would ever keep it on their servers.

It's just so… out there. It's weird.

I just realised: those aprons look almost identical to the Gmail logo. (((Coincidence)))!

This right here