Go find your brothers

Go to a mosque.

Talk about how we can’t trust the ((( )))

Talk shit on women too

Find your new best friends.

We must stop being pawns for (((war))) that benefits (((them))) as it destroys their two greatest threats by putting us against each other.

As a people we can continue going down the same path we are. Or we could team up with our muzzle bros and pinpoint the real enemy

Attached: 77D701D7-7D1C-498F-953D-6B9207BAF1F7.jpeg (1024x559, 90.09K)

Attached: 9887567.mp4 (648x360, 1.64M)

I'm pretty sure my best friend wouldn't try and rape my underage daughters.

Attached: butitdo.jpg (523x720, 166.24K)

Attached: 1469718650152.png (537x575, 327.41K)

You mean the same white nationalist groups run by kikes?

Just don't bring your children or say anything nice about the slightly different brown people down the street.

Top kek

holy shit just realized three fucking kiwis saw her and gave zero fucks, and no they didn't speed off either.

Someday, people will no longer declare each other unworthy of effort, and then even broken hateful weaklings like bigots will be considered worthy of healing.

If it would ever happen it would've happened already. They hate us. Just because jews hate us too doesn't mean they somehow change their spots.

if you started removing hate from this world, white people would be the last to go

pretty sure the ones that need healing ar the 40-ish mudshits that ate lead 😂

Attached: 26092018210234.jpg (800x800, 87.49K)

Consider: bigots are so weak, the very existence of people unlike themselves drives them insane and renders them unfit for society. On a scale of zero to Lovecraft, only bigoted people are so weak they lose their minds when confronted by the eldritch horror of humanity itself.

Is anyone capable of discussing Muslim / White-Right relationship? Nazi Germany had Muslim converts. Jobbik which is perhaps the most radical and best organized right-wing party calls for alliance with Muslims (people called them "cucks" or some shit because of this).

Attached: 07fc62450e7ea1c92dcdd7fdd5736f7eeafad65e5a3d08ad59f44130cd310914.png (431x663, 511.82K)

Broken people trawl this forum hunting for people even weaker than themselves. It’s considered hilarious that there are people so pathetic they lose their minds and become violent screaming chimpanzees when faced with the existence of other people distantly to themselves living peaceful lives. The “hilarity”-seeking people are of course a hair’s-breadth from being screaming chimpanzees themselves, and this place is just a pathetic vortex of lies and malformed emotions.

Weak torturers attack weak victims; strong people offer healing to both. The shared essence of weakness is that too many lack the strength of character or basic resilience to tolerate emotional flux. Feel your emotions, and know you exist in a world of people who feel emotions also. You can let emotions pass peacefully over you without declaring yourself so weak to them that you call yourself dead or cold inside. Too often people who call themselves emotionless have absurdly gaped emotional vulnerabilities like malice and boredom. True emotional strength does not involve lying to the self in such manners.

Brutal.

Okay, FBI.

Is this a copy pasta?

I dunno about that, brown people are dumb, rapeish, violent, and generally unpleasant
these particular brown people hate jews, so I can certainly applaud and thank them when they happen to work towards my interest in that regard, but there is certainly no place for them in a white ethnostate

>Talk about how we can’t trust the ((( )))

If you're in Europe, find out what time their friday prayers are, since in some cases, the women don't go and they really love to slut it up over their phone. I have about 20 different ones. Forget all the "modesty" act, I first got the idea from Belguel, and it really does work. You meet them in uni, and you have the pick the right kind of one, but you just act very forward with them. And soon you can have them giving you cam shows for free and fucking your dick in the library bathroom. (search "Belguel" if you want the rest of his pictures).
If they won't leave our lands, fine. Every study shows that White men are the most attractive to every female race. They don't want to leave, we'll just turn their woman into degenerates and use them as cumdumpters. And most of them are so fucking low IQ and so anxious to revel against their fathers and brothers, after the first time she sucks your dick she'll be sending YOU dirty messages saying she can't wait to do it again.

Attached: belguel3.png (1712x1238 1.9 MB, 2.01M)

This is what the first post should be. Good job.

Umm. I think you need to see this retard. Get raped.

No thanks.

Attached: 1442197312030.jpg (960x539, 80.06K)

islam is awaiting a beast to rise out of the earth and give good muslims a mark
sound familiar?
dont accept the mark, Accept Jesus Christ and be saved!

Nazis and Moslems sitting in a tree… Same old shiite, different day

Attached: 6153a1c15b665869610c7fa3de1323d606ee5b7d1e9d6433618f28efd4806696.mp4 (600x338, 1.67M)

Oh my bad, I'll just be going.
Have fun joining the semites of any kind.

baste nupol strikes again

Lovecraft was a massive racist and had a cat named niggerman, and frequently collaborated with R. E. Howard, who was a prolific writer of his own interpretation of Aryan pre-history - as in, there are multiple stories where Jews are insinuated to be literal rat-lizard troglodytes that have been at war with the Aryan since the stone age.

nice job