KIKE FROM ADL CLAIMS THAT 8CH IS A TERRORIST RECRUITING SITE

lmao, look at this shit
outline.com/CmHsPH
washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/03/22/chan-looks-like-terrorist-recruiting-site-after-new-zealand-shooting-should-government-treat-it-like-one/
The idiots claim that that he planned his attack on here for months when he posted it on Facebook and Twitter first. He just announced it last minute on the day of his attack.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (859x854, 782.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outline.com/CmHsPH
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/
ncri.io/
voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>outline.com/CmHsPH
It is just ratpiling and edgecoin collecting for a big chunk. They are in extasy because they can influence something from within their comfort zones.

They are giving this place way too much credit. What kind of influential recruitment centre would waste time recycling memes and "Is X White" threads?

Attached: 1374721555381.jpg (253x317, 72.66K)

Hey man we are a board of piece. I myself am just an edge lord. Nothing to see here glow niggers.

Once again, if nz shooter was our baby his target wouldn't have been muds. 0/10 jew.

I forgot how fun it is to be the boogeyman

Attached: 1670a634a0147045086c840249e57fbc38245d2427921f43465bf390750ff1d6.png (759x806, 35.99K)

How did the ADL get so lame? Foxman was a real kike's kike, and a worthy adversary, but these new heebs are pathetic.

Attached: Thumb-Abe-Foxman.gif (720x480, 133.52K)

Hey, is X Redpilled frien?

Attached: 1505763802865.jpg (856x639, 62.8K)

Ahahaha look at this fucking kike!

You know what to do, Beastman!

Attached: tumblr_o2uksnM9FB1s5196yo1_250.jpg (250x310, 18.36K)

How do we get /baph/ to do terrorism again?

Post dox of a federal judge, then become a tranny so that all of your criminal charges will be dropped after tax payers fund your plastic surgery. Worked with Vince and Manning.

I think most of the support for BT is from shills and bots.
Then you have people jumping on the bandwagon thinking it's cool.
The gun control psyop won't work until there a few random idiots shooting up a few mosques or whatever.

We have a single young man, 28 years old, a “physical trainer” with tons of inherited money, who travels the world, photographs everything, is loved by everyone, then mysteriously goes on a personal murder rampage.

What we really have is a trained assassin, 42 years old, from a Jewish family, who trained against Palestinians and served in Southern Syria and in Idlib with al Qaeda, transiting in and out of Turkey.

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/

Attached: j1.jpg (236x354, 12.73K)

Ah . . . the perks of controlling the media. White people are the terrorists now unless of course they give up their guns peacefully. Then they will be considered unarmed terrorists.

Seriously, ty user

ALL YOUR KINDER ARE BELONG TO US!

Attached: 8pol students.jpg (1280x720, 35.33K)

HA!! You guys are the gayest Terrorists i ever seen

Attached: da26a2630b6d6ea.png (220x240, 3.89K)

The ADL are literally terrorists

How's the dead sea my jiggers

Attached: dancejew.jpg (291x173, 14.74K)

The initial support for Brennan was over the fact that they thought that the user wasn't BT, they thought that the user was smearing someone else.

Those faces

'They all look the same' applies for actual shilljews

We good White law-abiding people DO NOT support the preemptive terroristic violence that a few nutbags here have been advocating!

Correct. We just don't give a shit when they happen.

This is a board of peace.

These kikes know what they're doing. Just any excuse to get the place shut down, when, if anything, dude only posted pics of weapons in twaater days before, not here. Only post he made on here was when he was already underway, and this was not even his "home board," that was an aussie one.
Still, even the Jews did take away this board, the most committed would just find a new place, and the new group of tourist drags who are freshly in would be gone immediately…

Hell no, and we won't ask you to do ANYTHING or join any group…

GO out, get laid - let us stop policing the jews

Look at Israel local time, the rise is dramatic but I don't think they even sleep when it comes to 3 shekels a post, I wouldn't either

They get scores per night it's like a telemarketer game in the US.

Just ugly, Jugly

Attached: dil.jpg (300x168, 11.65K)

Everything old will be new again
since when was the duplicate file detection updated to disallow bypassing

Attached: gen zyklon.jpg (1910x964, 149.67K)

Criminally unchecked quads of truth.

Attached: 6666.jpg (1222x1300, 172.29K)

ARABAJEW confirmed

Jew is go

brentontarrat.co.il

I emphatically support Brenton Tarrant and anyone that doesn't is a stupid faggot cuck.

Attached: edad62d1e2636f628e9afcf79337de461f5c3c6d408c1acde3d8864cb2dcf3fc.png (539x600, 403.75K)

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEY

nice quads

Attached: Checkum.jpg (3696x2645, 1.42M)

I know you're reading this.
You're out of time.
The goyim know.

And we're watching you just like you're watching us.

Attached: The Jew Fears the Samurai.png (1280x914, 1.5M)

Pepe is anti jew so…

Idunnowhatchuthinkingmynigga

Problem, reaction, solution

Seems legit Satan.

Attached: anti-spam.jpg (828x924, 264.56K)

Oh hey whats up LARP nigger.
Not pretending to be an Israeli in this thread?

Fuck you microshit. Its israel.

Aww shit here we go again lads

Attached: 1553316122827.jpg (720x860, 37.69K)

Attached: g3.jpg (165x171, 7.26K)

No I'm Disraeli

Prove me wrong jew

Much Masons.
They're just elite kikes and shabbos goyim bro.

They still require the rope, granted.

Nah, your period tic gave you away.
You can learn to control that.
Work on it.

They're all jews

prove me wrong

Ethnically? Doubtful.
Spiritually? S'truth tho.

Why didn't he use the exploding van? We've worked on that for what, 15 years?

WHen they get mad and all logical arguments are over, they cry to daddy "THEY'RE TERRORISTS"

If public "THEY'RE ANTISEMETIC"

If it's me fucking their girl, they just cry in a corner

This post has stupid words. I’m drunk and even I know this. Checking that shit regardless.

academics have been quick to point out that this does not necessarily mean the man who inspired the Holocaust was either Jewish, African or a combination of the two. The E1b1b haplogroup runs in other ethnic groups, for instance, and DNA analysis remains an inexact science. But one thing about this study’s results is certain, as Ronny Decorte, a geneticist interviewed by Knack, remarked: “Hitler would not have been pleased.”

This site associated with (((Joel Finkelstein))) appears to be dedicated just to analyzing Zig Forums. It's worth a visit:

ncri.io/

Wow, they actually closed down!!! Probably just a nigger who didn't want to complete a test/assignment.

Do you support hanging pedo rapist jews?

Attached: good_jew.jpeg (1200x877, 333.44K)

Call me the jewfather, cause I'm all of the abiff

Put me in the screencap, Finkelstein.

Attached: 1469476514960-2.jpg (831x1080, 107.37K)

Zig Forums IS A WEBSITE OF PEACE
Stop Consuming Fake News!

He should analyze my dick with his mouth.

THE WAR ON HATE
Unapproved emotion detected!!!
I don't remember the site now, but one of these kikefronted research companies said they particularly look for
as alerts of "threats".
So, be sure not to put irl or in real life in any of your posts…don't want them to sift through so many false positives!

You're making things way too complicated, like your thought process has become twisted. Reality is much simpler: people are getting more and more fed up of kikes and muslims taking over their countries.
Anyway they can shut this site down and it won't change a thing, because the fundamental problems remain. And anyway, censorship on the Internet doesn't work like they're used to doing it in newspapers and TV. The information will find other channels to flow through.

Attached: 3c85aa90b1fe65c2ad0adb6e41fb9fd6f73cf915d9ecede8a35c702dc805a8dd.png (500x281, 141.82K)

I'm done for today and it's only 20 minutes in.

get out shabboosh

Fuck off Satan, only your people - the kikes, like you.

This guy has dyslexia or something, I'm not too worried.

You'll probably go in his data with that post. Did you go to the site? Literally the first page is some word frequency mapping analysis of Zig Forums. This kike devotes his company just to analyzing this site.

Finkelstein–if you're lurking (and you are) the goyim know. It's too late.

Makes sense.

Attached: hnz9A6g.jpg (595x842, 104.81K)

Zig Forums is the Board of Peace. Zig Forums means love. #NotAllMemers

it's the angry kikejew again

Always kill a traitor before an enemy

They are forgetting their own Bible, Rules for Radicals.

He'll file it away because he'd love to do it. Kikes long to be dominated and abused by Aryans, their disgusting cursed genes absolutely beg for annihilation. I would never sink so low as to fuck such hideous animals, who I do not believe to even be intelligent enough to consent in the first place, but that's how they are. It's only but one reason why it would be best if the lot of them were simply euthanized to spare themselves the indignity of living as kikes.

Anyone with half a brain would not go and attempt to recruit mercenaries/assasins or brothers in arms for terrorism on a public imageboard… Now perhaps i'm overestimating the intellect of the anons(and potential terrorists lol). But i'm very certain that this place is being watched by a multitude of intelligence agencies .and that is not being mr tinfoil hat either.

However seeing a bunch of normies talk about the chans and the evil that goes on here is amusing to me. Are you affraid of the boogyman , watch under your bed he might be lurking there.

They long Aryans, but not because what anyone may think -

(((THEY))) know the Aryan is the only threat to their claim of chosen, they are chosen - by the lesser Baalim,

They are obvious synagogue of setan

OBVIOUS JEW IS OBZVIOUS

Let's use advanced information warfare techniques to undermine democracy while radicalizing children we've recruited in Fortnite with our special brand of extremist hate speech.

lol

Attached: mein_sides.jpg (490x591, 53.59K)

CIA where's my paycheck, ak, and rocket-launcher???

see

Kikes are just retarded and crazy in equal amounts, and they have massive egos. So they spin some bullshit about muh desert ghost that made them sooper speshul and ignore all practical evidence to the contrary against their claims of importance. It's even more retarded recently, where they've tricked themselves into thinking that just because superior Aryans in their infinite compassion (a virtue, although a dangerous one for the unwise) thought their lies about muh holyhoax were enough of a reason to stop the prior 2000+ years of treating them like subhuman trash for their crimes, they're now untouchable. Absolute bullshit, as we see the only source of sympathy for them utterly crumbling, and in their desperate overreaching to stop the truth from becoming universally known and accepted they are only hastening their inevitable self-inflicted destruction. Imagine being such a retard that you throw away your only shot to win after a losing streak stretching so many generations, and do it at such a magical time that you're now playing for keeps. There's nowhere left to run when they're expelled from our nations this time, Israel is no exception - it is an unsustainable desert shithole where they are utterly surrounded by their other enemies - who have absolutely none of the only virtues that have kept them alive this long.

Next to worthless for any serious analysis. Word frequency is only useful if you filtering for specific terminology for an agent to focus on, like the NSA would with keyword flags.

Causal and abstract relationship mapping with memory stimuli-dependent replays as a base for machine reasoning, is where real analysis is at. Because there's more to what's being said than merely the words expressed, even word context doesn't quite capture it the essence either. If they figure out how to design AIs proficient at that, then they could even study memeplexes rather easily. But right now machine learning algorithms absolutely suck at that beyond simple question-answer exercises.

Attached: 1502109653911.gif (300x100, 40.84K)

I got as far as kikes and knew you were the madkikejew, striking again

everyone is jew
prove me wrong

who else would waste their time arguing with me

he's double timing shekels on haji boards too

GET THAT MONAY SHALOMAY

Attached: 70331675-33C3-44E6-8745-C538894C3E65.jpeg (399x619, 41.88K)

Someone doesn't belong.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/trash/

Attached: 1551295289806.jpg (400x447, 18.6K)

I don't need your filthy boomer (You)'s.

You can't expect leftists to make any sense with their contradictory behavior. It's feature, not a bug.

*Laughs in Nazi*

But saying he thinks facebook should be Shut down if it was not run by a Jew would be reading to far into the nothing I read.

Nazis will eat each other and blame the Jews

get with the times old man, they're playing Apex Legends now

Attached: y_n.gif (805x400, 7.54M)

Germany is filled with Moslems, enjoy!!! Be sure to blame the Jews!!!

t. deluded liberal radicalizing and alienating the white lower class

Are kikes wizards or just dumb jews

Must be wizards!! The Nazis think that they control the world!! (and the Jews make them pee in their pants just for fun)

Leave before you awaken.

Attached: 1438077671674-2.jpg (878x599 233.33 KB, 120.5K)

Recruit?! We don't have memberships except for Zig Forums Premium!

Attached: PremiumOnly.jpeg (110x120, 3.52K)

Well, since he was recruiting, yeah, he's right.

Ronin is where all the good stuff is pleb

Attached: ronin.png (330x380, 105.46K)

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Man, those accounts are expensive! I hate being a poorfag.

KYS