Online Gaming Propoganda

This is really HUGELY an underutilized resource we have. We have access to mass communication to reach all over the world. Pick your favorite MMO and get online and spread the word of the JQ (Assuming it is legal in your country.)

I went around Runescape and called out the JQ and surprisingly I havn't been banned yet. Some people kvetched at me, some made fun of me, some were genuinly curious enough to ask questions about it, and I even made friends with a few anons that joined me.

Pros

Get out and have yourself a blast while also red pilling Generation Zyklon

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 9.45.36 PM.png (1199x670 139.6 KB, 426.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dcurbanmom.com/jforum/forums/list.page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you have a lack of people that speak the most basic truth then you are in deep shit.

Bro youre Just a fucking Shill and a Rat ..you're trying to get people Busted and thrown in jail…Nice Try JEW

Attached: hgrrh.jpg (238x134, 6.1K)

Think you could pull some shit like this?

Attached: ayXGmwb_700b.jpg (700x450, 110.55K)

if there hasn't been a cs/arma/insurgency level for this yet, then hurry the fuck up already map makers
i saw that gmod webm the other user made but it needs to be featured in a real game

I really like the idea of dropping redpills in unexpected places.
We should all be doing this in passing every day.

Ohhh, that sucks!

Attached: comfy burger.jpg (460x614, 81.33K)

I train firemaking by lighting beautiful swastikas

I've been redpilling everyone in my ESO guilds

Hello everyone! what are you usernames so we can conduct this operation together.

what platform?

LOL PUSSIES
>>>/cuckchan/

okay schlomo

The video game in which we are conducting this operation is available on the PC

this was mobilized in 2014, it's already active

GOOD GOY DON'T FIGHT OUT THE JEW IN PERSON DO IT IN MY KIKE OWNED GAYMES
Jew.

Nigger, you have to be at least 12 to fucking post on hatechan.

People know halo online or elderwrito?
There are already some Zig Forumsacks in and a perfect place to redpill folks.

White women hate white men and love negroid cock as is

This is kind of childish, and you aren't really spreading any information other than "jews lied". Try being more convincing. Also, if you want to set people on the track to learning about the jews, its better to start with 9/11. Once they realise that the government lied to them about that they start tumbling down the rabbit hole. The dopamine hits from discovering red-pills will inevitably lead them to holocaust fact.

You couldn't be more of a kike.

True. That is why jews and marxists are trying desperately (and failing) to take over the whole gaming industry.

I met a dude spamming 1488 at blast furnace the other day; chucked a sieg heil his way and moved on. Maybe in a few years we'll be running our own furnace.

Fucking savage sieg hiel!

I got a LoL permaban for posting 'gas the kikes' and 'niggers dont deserve into stars'
It was worth it

Are you 12? You need to be at least 13 to play RS last I checked. Maybe you're some kid getting giddy over breaking the rules, I did at ur age. That's nice, but maybe its time to grow up, yeah?

on runescape? lmao you're a dumb cunt

Reported for underage.

The number of shills in this thread proves its a good idea. GAMERS RISE UP

That's why I used an alt account for this. I don't want my main to be banned

Attached: Big Brain.jpg (255x242, 10.3K)

Alright. I'll dig up my old runescape account. See you there, brothers.

I will see you on Glienor

Attached: 1002cf107f09705c50bd3e87b64ea430064edeba17602b60fbc46241607e2cf8.jpg (744x1053, 43.89K)

Top kek so simple and innocent. Could work in a limited fashion. Just a hilarious premise overall.

Nigger if your country is so fucked that you can be arrested for shitposting while runescaping idk what to tell you. But at the very least you’re right, you have bigger fish to fry and should be put in the street protesting for free speech or something

Then go to jail if shitposting gets you there. JQ will have you on the good side of the muslims too, so you won't likely die if you're in UK or Sweden.

Okay OP but can Linux even run Runescape?

im making sure everyone on this stupid slav server knows who Ebba is.

Attached: fhbgj.png (425x539, 331.58K)

Had a blast with my JWOKE goons

Attached: HH.png (960x392, 550.65K)

Daily reminder shills are the ones that oppose spreading Zig Forums ideals and philosophy among the masses to keep everything contained in the board.

lol i used to be a wowfag, 10/10 great jorb but fuck alliance

You'll just get banned.
Wow GMs don't fuck around with anti-semitism.
72 hour ban first offence. (72 hour ban is a final warning).
Next time Permaban coughing out of turn subsequently.
That's if they don't just permaban right out of the gate for it these days, which they probably do.

I remember playing runescape a long time ago. I found a haunted house with the boss vampjew in the basement inside a glowing levitating coffin.

Has runescape changed at all?

I remember playing runescape a long time ago. I found a haunted house with the boss vampjew in the basement inside a glowing levitating coffin.

Has runescape changed at all?

They released runescape 3 but people didn't like it so people still play the older version of runescape

Spreading redpill during your leisure/down time is a good way of being ever so slightly productive when you're otherwise not.

It is, at most, an ancillary method of spreading awareness, however, and should only be done in ADDITION to gaming, and not solely as an awareness campaign.

When I was doing a nostalgia run of OSRS a couple years ago I saw a conversation fishing at the Barbarian Village that read pretty much like a Zig Forums thread.

According to the wiki, it can run OSRS but I'm not sure about RS3.

So not fucking Runescape then?

Attached: fortnite recruitment.png (640x743, 656.05K)

im on a private server

You will DEFINITELY get banned then.
private server GMs are all SJWs and they aren't even reigned in by blizzard's wish to make a profit

Some one needs to Brenton-ize Spryro 3.

Also, act retarded to tell people that you will report them to Blizzard or whoever and tell them you will report them for "Antisemitism for denying the Holocaust". Plenty of times people will tell you that shit never happened XD

Attached: 1488nite1.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

nah not if im not overtly being racist

sage

ahem
dcurbanmom.com/jforum/forums/list.page

Alright, which one of you cunts is this?

Attached: oyvey.png (1280x1005, 2.39M)

This isn't funny. Mods, please do your job.

Everyone on oldschool runescape is in their mid 20's (or older) and probably goes on 4chan (or did back in their day). You will not find Gen Z there. You can say whatever you want and nobody gives a shit. That's the thing though is they really do not give a shit what you say, they won't pay attention.