The Great Replacement Manifesto Translations

We have 3 languages already:
FRENCH, BULGARIAN, AND RUSSIAN!
And we have German and Dutch translations on the way. Please, spread these everywhere you can. The entire world needs the fire of Brenton Tarrant ignited inside of them.

Also, if you are translating into another language, please drop the PDF in the designated thread found on my board and I will ensure that I archive it and distribute it properly. And a big round of applause for all Anons involved so far.

We march ever forwards!

Sincerely,
BO of >>>/translation/

P.S. The Russian can be found on >>>/translation/, but unfortunately I can't upload it here.

Attached: CANTSTOPWONTSTOP.jpeg (282x179, 10.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/9bSar3T7m8/LE_GRAND_REMPLACEMENT_pdf
t.me/Tarrants_Lads
mega.nz/#F!eXJTmIrZ!OxCQm_WtaKGduf7XwOUVIw
anonfile.com/F655uaTamf/ro_pdf
anonfile.com/C5V2ucTamf/Marea_Inlocuire_docx
mega.nz/#F!iXBAlY6A!ZTJDcG9c_j6i5xNf-OOm1A
oladblock.services/f/BYdfgDZvX1Q/The_Great_Replacement.docx
boards.half*chan.org/pol/thread/207477526#p207494958
meguca.org/nya/
studiocleo.com/librarie/schiller/essay.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Other translations needed:

Norwegian
Swedish
Spanish
Italian
Greek
Hungarian (Kek, that is gonna be rocket fuel)
Polish

Oh, fuck off, nigger. It's a random pic I found on Google. I don't even know who those cunts are. I don't even live in America.

Nice, was thinking about doing a Dutch one, but seems already someone on it. If he requires help/second opinion, let me know

Added these to the sticky @ >>>/brentontarrant/98

He might have bailed and who knows if he is good or not, mijn broer. Give it a shot anyways. Another one won't hurt.

Add the Russian, too.

I'm native Dutch speaker and I believe my English should be more then sufficient.
Retard noob question: best used software on ubuntu to make a pdf? Meaning as few meta data left behind.

That is not russian you fucking retard. Good job otherwise

You seem like you have a pretty good grasp of English. I'm an Ozzy learning Dutch, so I can always edit it for you, but I'm too busy to make my own.

The best is probably the Open Office word editor. I myself use Google Docs, but only because it has auto cloud storage and IDGAF.

Which one? The one attached? That is Bulgarian, not Russian. The Russian is in the official thread.

>P.S. The Russian can be found on >>>/translation/, but unfortunately I can't upload it here.
Great job reading, moron!

Good job, brother. Keep the good work.

Thanks.

Any Czech Anons down to do a translation?

You have any german version ready or rather not?

If not I can help with translations to it, but only a few pages at a time because I have to work this weekend (and next week..) but can share the process with anyone interested in continuing to translate etc

I don't speak German so I can't do anything in German.

serious deja vu for some reason when i saw this thread

Well maybe you had some guys already helping with translations. Just sayin.

Ok, will do some hours in it, so it makes sense, can I start a thread regarding this in subchan /brantontarrant/? only german speakers from which are a few on here for sure.

We need to translate his Manifesto in multiple languages because not everyone is fit in english, yet many would like to read it.

Ask in Deutsch/pol/.

Do whatever you need to do.

French translator here.
Fixed a few mistakes.

anonfile.com/9bSar3T7m8/LE_GRAND_REMPLACEMENT_pdf

You are all good people and I'm proud of your efforts.

The best I can do is Slovak. Not proficient enough in written Czech to make it decent.

Merci user. Let's spread this, massive potential as the state of France was very important for Branton.

Here is Ukrainian translation.
88 bros
t.me/Tarrants_Lads

>anonfile.com/9bSar3T7m8/LE_GRAND_REMPLACEMENT_pdf

Legends. Good work!

Because the entire NZ flase flag was a mossad psyop, hence the 1000's of isreali jews shilling for this psyop designed to make whites look like evil kikes

If I was a mod, I'd perma ban you right now.

why even bother translating his rambling manifesto? he writes like a dumb nigger cucked by jews

It's actually reasonably written and it's not a bad read either. You just sound like a salty shill.

'no jew is an enemy of mine'

'hey let's translate his manifesto'

it's written as if an angry teenager was angry at the bullies at his school

you people are just dumb

Yet you feel the irrepressible need to sperg here :^)

…why are you posting quote in a fake quote?

Because he is a glownigger shill that is shitting his pants that we have a true hero now.

Update: a Czech version is being produced!

That Czech user here, some 30% done, spell check included.

Godspeed!

I love you, cunt. Just make sure to double Czech your work, matey!

Saint Tarrant shown us how to do a proper double-checking, so no problem brahs.

No mistakes!

I'm pretty sure that was triple checking, but continue on.

I am really looking forward to the civil war.

Not sure if someone is doing it already but i could start translating it into portuguese (if someone is already doing it i could givr a hand by proofreading)

is there Japanese yet? I would do it, but my Japanese is not very good in terms of writing.

I made the audiobook for this manifesto just so you guys know

mega.nz/#F!eXJTmIrZ!OxCQm_WtaKGduf7XwOUVIw

Well done guys.

I've been talking about it on 4/pol/ today, apparently other translations are in the works, including :
— Polish
— Spanish
— Greek
— Hungarian

Polish user here.
How do you goyim want the translation laid out?
I dont have microjew word so I dont know what to write it on

just edit his file so it's the exact same layout. and download word. I guess you can use openoffice though>>13010239

A german youtuber made a translation video about his manifesto

Started a Romanian translation: anonfile.com/F655uaTamf/ro_pdf

I use Libre just fine, just keep the same font and layout.

Zig Forums is a lost cause

Yeah, it's over for you CIAnigger. The manifesto is getting translated in every language that exists and there's nothing you can do about it.

Good work guys.

I'm translating this into greek, it might take a while but I'll manage. I'll update you if I need any help.

Hello sirs, I will start a translation into Portuguese plus the manisfesto is giant so I will need help I will publish a part translated in PTBR (Portuguese Brazil) but only half I hope the Brazilians help me in this.

EAE SEUS BR CORNO quem tive vendo isso me ajude a traduzir o manisfesto para ptbr e nois

Attached: Screenshot_617-840x577.jpg (840x577, 48.1K)

I did the audiobook for Codreanu's For My Legionaries. Do you want it?

As I sat there in the parking lot, in my rental car, I watched a stream of the invaders walk through the shopping centre’s front doors.

I had seen enough, and in anger, drove out of the the town

I broke into tears, sobbing alone in the car.

—Brenton, crying like a bitch because he saw some black people.

You are a one slimy kike, wow. Fear not Moishe, all this omitting of text to make him look bad, all is remembered and nothing will be forgiven.

"As I sat there in the parking lot, in my rental car, I watched a
stream of the invaders walk through the shopping centre’s front doors.
For every french man or woman there was double the number of
invaders.

I had seen enough, and in anger, drove out of the the town, refusing to
stay any longer in the cursed place and headed on to the next town.
Driving toward the next french town on my itinerary, knowing that
inevitably the invaders would also been there, I found my emotions
swinging between fuming rage and suffocating despair at the indignity of
the invasion of France, the pessimism of the french people, the loss of
culture and identity and the farce of the political solutions offered.
I came upon a cemetery, one of the many mass cemeteries created to bury
the French and other European soldiers lost in the Wars that crippled
Europe.

I had seen many pictures and heard many people discuss the cemeteries,
but even knowing about these cemeteries in advance, I was still not
prepared for the sight.

Simple, white, wooden crosses stretching from the fields beside the
roadway, seemingly without end, into the horizon. Their number
uncountable, the representation of their loss unfathomable. I pulled my
rental car over, and sat, staring at these crosses and contemplating how it
was that despite these men and womens sacrifice, despite their bravery,
we had still fallen so far.I broke into tears, sobbing alone in the car,
staring at the crosses, at the forgotten dead."

it's from the shitty ED article. kinda funny how much it lies

Switched over to word so that other anons can help, and that it matches the others' format/style:
anonfile.com/C5V2ucTamf/Marea_Inlocuire_docx

Sure

Nu trece supus în acea noapte mare
Nu trece supus în acea noapte mare,
Bătrâneţe, arzi şi urlă când ziua se închide;
Ură şi furie-împotriva luminii care moare.

Înţelepţii ştiu bine că nopţii viaţa e datoare,
Dar cum n-au adus lumină prin vorbe, nici prin pilde,
Ei nu trec supuşi în acea noapte mare.

Plecând, oamenii cei buni scâncesc cu disperare,
Deşi virtuoşi, n-au nici un surplus în ora din clepsidre;

Nebunii care-au cântat şi au dansat sub soare,
Află cu regret c-a venit seara şi n-au în sac merinde;
Ei nu trec supuşi în acea noapte mare.

Oamenii trişti, cu ochi orbi, în bezna orbitoare,
Pot vedea, când mor, comete-n flăcări, superbe atlantide;

Iar tu, tată, de-acolo, din înălţimi de izolare,
Înjură şi mă binecuvântează, cu lacrimile tale-acide;
Nu trece supus în acea noapte mare,

Godspeen anons. I thought Zig Forums was lost, but this effort warms my soul. Everyone should be able to read the words of Saint Tarrance the Remover.

Fuck off shills.

Attached: hiding_merchant_verified.png (493x374, 110.95K)

Here are all the mp3 files for Codreanu's For My Legionaries

mega.nz/#F!iXBAlY6A!ZTJDcG9c_j6i5xNf-OOm1A

Where is the link to the original, Ive been here since it first happened and still haven't found the link or read the manifesto, it clearly isn't being posted enough..

oladblock.services/f/BYdfgDZvX1Q/The_Great_Replacement.docx

Thanks brother..

I've already started a Portuguese translation. I'm on page 8 and it's going pretty fast because the English-Portuguese translation of Google translate is so good. I'm just proofreading and making very minor corrections. It should be done by tomorrow. But if you want to do it too, I'm not stopping you.

Portugal here, at your assistance. Godspeed.

German
Dutch
Greek
Hungarian
Czech
Spanish
Italian
Portuguese
Polish

Romanian
Arabic

A Swede also started translating, but would appreciate to get help. Hope he comes here so others Svens can help him.

Bumping for importance

boards.half*chan.org/pol/thread/207477526#p207494958

Attached: 86d48341ebc68f3688ed9aef02baa0bcef6b5cd55be1b47281522aff9dd2d8c8.jpeg (203x255, 16.25K)

meguca.org/nya/
Oswald was the only one who could have stopped the Fall of the British Empire nya~

Attached: Ladies-Union.jpg (702x991, 105.42K)

==Oh my, scary cartoon. The jews are shitting themselves.

Please only try to post the finished product. It gets confusing with multiple posts and because most of us probably can't read language x, we can't tell if it's finished.

Reported.

NO, you retard. Google Translate does not work well. It is only good for the roughest of translations. That shit will be useless. Can it and wait for someone who can actually translate it, not just feed it into mediocre AI. Seriously, you are wasting your time.

bump

Bump

Hello
I am Boloko Magadaka from Ivory Coast
I am speaking Yoruba language
I will like to translate into Yoruba
Can I helping you people?

Attached: Yoruba.jpg (1024x1024, 963.72K)

Reporting in and bumping: Czech translation is 50% finished, both spellcheck and annotations (trolling & shitposting parts) included.

Godspeed to other translator bros, Hail Victory.

Attached: 1553386277978.png (1135x1488, 298.88K)

You're a native Czech speaker, right? We don't need more Google retards.

You don't know what you're talking about, you stupid nigger. I actually have an acquaintance who used to be a professional translator and he tells me that field of work is mostly gone because depending on the language machine translation is extremely faithful. You sound like a shill attempting to sabotage our effort, especially when you don't provide any better alternative yourself.

Remember to report and filter shills on this thread who are trying to get legitimate users to leave the thread if they use google translate. Google translate isn't perfect, yes, but neither are people translators. It's much more efficient to use google translate, then show someone who is fluent in that language, and have them help you make corrections. Everybody should be using Google translate, as a bear minimum.

oo post some info about polish translation when u end bro
I'm thinking about translate it by myself,but if u doing i wont

I know 15 professional translators, 9 of whom have PhDs. There is less demand in the field because you can put something basic into Google and get a rough idea of what the meaning is, but it won't be anywhere close to perfect. They lack any nuance and can't translate metaphors or anything. They screw up even basic grammar, especially German and any Asian language. For accuracy, they are horrible. You are an absolute room temperature IQ niglet if you think Google translate is a substitute for a language expert, fuck face. You have proved that you have ZERO understanding of the field.

Go to a book publisher and tell them that you will translate a book for them using Google. They will spit at you for being a fucking retard. Go and do it right now. See what fucking happens.

I'm the BO of /translate/ and I am blacklisting all your Google translations. Shove them up your fucking ass, retard, and never reply back to me. You are beyond mentally challenged. Anyone who tries to read these (NOT you because you can't even read the Google translation) will not get a good idea of the original message and they will likely disregard it because the quality will be awful.

No.
Be patient and let autists do their work properly.

Imagine typing this whole thing out just to shill and demoralize. KYS shill kike.

Allow me to demonstrate.

Here is an intro from German translated by me. I have had i double checked by a languages PhD and it is accurate and good.

Google:

What next, peabrains?

I will attempt to make a hebrew translation.

Attached: download.png (263x191, 1.15K)

More proof that Google is garbage. This quote from Schiller you can check for yourselves.

Certified translation:

studiocleo.com/librarie/schiller/essay.html

Google:

This is the position you are in. He claims he is not responsible for his life. He is indeed enabled by his understanding. There is a cure for everything, says the saying, except for death. But this one exception would destroy the whole concept of humanity. Man can not be anymore. This only terror he will genuinely do and will not do will haunt him like a ghost. his freedom is absolutely nothing. Culture means liberating and helping people. It should therefore enable him to enforce his will.

t. a retard.

Also, it's bare minimum.

Zig Forums here, I got a question. Doesn't it disturb you that the black sun is part of the dualistic faggot religions preached by blavatsky, crowley, simon magus, etc?

The templars were probably introduced into those sandnigger mystery cults by the assassins, a branch/fork of the Ismailites.

Attached: Thirdtracing1.jpg (690x1274, 146.56K)

I laughed at this

Is The Great Replacement any better than Coudenhove-Kalergi's "Praktischer Idealismus" on which Merkel and her friends from the Paneuropean Union are basing their ideas?

Because the lack of reasoning, not to mention actual empirical facts, left me sincerely unconvinced that any of this is more than fearmongering/wishful thinking.

Attached: 2011-01-13-bkin-preis.jpg (368x245, 41.52K)