This is where Brenton is going

New Zealand only has a single supermax facility and the place is a country club. There's a description of it in this article archive.is/ZnsDo

Attached: RockGarden.jpg (634x352, 77.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12977706.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TN2-f_Fi_oE
aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/zealand-mosque-attacks-victims-190316183339297.html
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-22/christchurch-attacks-commemoration-service-al-noor-imam-speech/10929448
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12088513
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NZ anons should find a way to broadcast memes to him. I'm sure there is some opening where beams from projector could pass through.

We all knew that, only the faggot shills thought he was going to be locked away in some 17th century prison with muzzies

Not even American supermax prisons are that bad, despite what (((Hollywood))) wants you to believe.

>KILL 51 SHITSKINS
>GO TO LUXURY RESORT – FOR FREE!!!
RELAX ALL DAY, READ, AND CHILL IN THE GARDEN
BECOME 5 STAR NEET FOR 50 YEARS

Attached: Remplacement.jpg (617x951, 107.81K)

Dump some archived posts from Zig Forums on a site that isn't blocked for him to read.

Someone could make a www. sainttarrant .xyz and post all his stuff there

>Not even American supermax prisons are that bad, despite what (((Hollywood))) wants you to believe.
Look up Shaun Attwood on YouTube British business grad who spent something like 7 years in Arizona state pen. Worst thing about it, apparently, was the lack of cleanliness. We're talking showers filled with cum and cockroach infested mattresses and gangrene, but the hollywood idea of it is overblown.

According to Attwood, the best movie to get an idea of what it is like is to watch the movie called Shotcaller. It's pretty good. About a business man who goes to prison for manslaughter and gets trapped inside the system, becoming a shotcaller himself. Obviously dramatized, but the portrayal of how the system works is very accurate.

The only prison our hero deserves?

Attached: Shot Caller.jpg (1200x630, 69.98K)

Yeah but it can be a mixed bag. What if there was a mudslime who shot up a place and killed 50 white people and was sent here? Everyone would be fuming

Attached: Shot Caller2.jpeg (183x275, 11.92K)

A prayer before Dawn

Shows how live is in Thai prison, some english bloke gets arrested for drugs and is getting the real good treatment inside. Also includes delicious prison rape and suicides, the natural entertainment factor of any prison.

Reported

The white guy doesnt get raped, watch the movie, he's a brit boxer who learns kickboxing inside. Pretty good movie.

It would be hell, regardless of how nice it is superficially, you have no freedom, and you are in solitude confinement in a sort of sterile ikea prison. Look at the picture closely in OP and you will see steel covering over the window to remind one of his predicament.

He probably doesn't have internet access. I'm sure someone could smuggle a pen-drive.

They are certainly not very nice places, but compared to prisons in some shitholes …

Well, many whites are criminal-minded and would end up in prison anyway for completely other reasons. They might as well do some purging before they are caught, and then organize in prison as well.

It's all in the mind. If he behaves himself, he'll get access to books and writing, too. It's not all bad.

last thread
8ch.net/pol/res/12977706.html

Attached: un internet censorship.jpg (1200x282, 32.94K)

Do you think you can keep this man chained up?

Attached: I killed fitty men..mp4 (640x480, 1.02M)

An user should run for NZ PM and free him just for Keks!

Jail in America is fucking disgusting and everyone around you is non-white…especially the guards (Everything in this garbage country is truly retard-tier tribalism, don't let the MSM fool you). There is nothing quite like watching a fucking mexican piece of faggot shit prisoner greet a guard that he just happened to know in HS to know where you stand. Mexicans hate White people with a passion and will always feed you the least (and hate you the most) and always last…if they remember. They respect strength and passion, thus if you make it known that you'll fight to the death…they don't fuck with you or they will put you in solitary lock-down. You are fed once per day and it's usually a piece of bologna, a juice box/milk, oatmeal, and a piece of bread.

I can't tell you what actual prison is like, but they treat you like a piece of shit in jail even if you're just there for a few weeks…months. America is a fucked up place to go to prison, but I can imagine even worse places that might actually be a "real nightmare." The sad part is that you'd think a supposed 1st world country would treat people like Human Beings and not fucking animals.

Most of our criminals are non-human animals anyway. A smart person would just commit their crime in a country like NZ, and tell everyone very directly "I chose this place because I didn't want the death penalty or to have a bad experience in jail".

Oh no, you always have a bad experience in jail unless you're a homeless minority that can't forage for food without somebody handing it to him in a styrofoam box. I'll remember to only commit crime in NZ next time though. I swear.

All Jews get sent to luxurious prisons

Depends where your sent really on the west coast its better overall. The private prisons that are paid by the state are rather terrible.

However being White makes you a target like this guy for the shakedown by niggers not just if you look weak but, just if your White. This guy below basically says in most of his videos being White in a prison you got a target on your back so you have to team up with the other Whites.

Because surprise a lot of the guards are also niggers work for the gangs or ofcourse are going to be sympathetic to fellow negroes hence the pregnant black female guards and the warden might be a nigger too. Says even if some faggot wigger wanted to join the nigger gangs they will stab for asking.

youtube.com/watch?v=TN2-f_Fi_oE

Attached: 1543535919690.jpg (1024x425, 98.82K)

I'm serious, though. Do you think Brenton just so happened to choose to kill 50 mudslimes in a country with some of the nicest, most comfortable prisons in the world? He also planned on surviving (and did). They invited it.

Fucking no. There are niggers everywhere. Cockroaches, bedbugs, no daylight, frosted windows, and the worst hell hole you'd ever dream of.

Scandinavia I would say also seems to be comfy.

Attached: e9c3b5d8cd59ce826bdf1df1d1f94ffa2083d87a3d2e1dda6d47a192dab55375.png (1200x1198, 1.25M)

Contrary to Burger knowledge, our prisons aren't concrete nigger-box ghettos.

Half of our felons are niggers. There's not a prison in the world that isn't a glorified niggerbox.

Sure, try Japan.

even nz niggers have a level of respect.

Yes, american solders are kept in american prisons.

you know Swedes have this "deadness" to them.. I always attributed it to Germanic autism. but i'm starting to think their slavic genome is responsible for it, since slavs have that "deadness" about them and their presonality, like a smaller soul.

inb4 d&c

Attached: Europe1.jpg (500x555, 57.08K)

This is smart.

Same as Breivik, use the enemy system against them.

inb4 kike says this is a false flag due to this

Breivik is using his time to get a PhD in political science. I can never stop laughing at that.

I spent a year in Canada due to INPOL arrest warrant, waiting for deportation to the country the warrant was requested at. Was treated like a hero for getting all the way into there haha.

But yeah, food is shit, service is shit, and you have all the scum in there that you would nowhere ever meet in actual Canadian streets.

Been to Spains worst Prison too for a few months half a decade after Canada, man that was a topkek place. Niggas killed other Niggas for being friends with White Folk. Or raped other Niggas for being weak.
But the food was real good and we had 9hrs every day yard time. Much better than the 60mins I got in Cuckada. But it was heavily mixed, had people serving just 12 months to multiple murders who served high sentences of (ya for real) 1000 yrs (10x lifetime, one for each murder).
Hence it was rough for people who have no respect, they got one warning and after that gangraped at the showers or killed. Just for talking a bit to loud near the phones.

True. Just swap nigger for mexican/el salvadorian (at that point they just band together no matter what and make up most of the prison population circa 2019). You're basically an animal in prison no matter which coast or what circumstances in burgerland.

I guess if I scrounge up enough dollarydoos for a one-way to NZ, I'll be sure to bring my special "Anti-Kebab Spray" that runs on petrol after you….make it "fizzle like pop." I'll have free rent, food, books, and internets for life.

Trips of truth.

Rather a "deadness" stoic soul than the trash latinx/nigs here in burgerland.

INPOL = Interpol, not the german system with the same name. But on the Warrant it says on top INPOL everywhere and got a nice ring to it.

That isn't how places like that work. They don't block sites. They allow sites. EVERYTHING is blocked by default.

Jeez. How the hell did you get INTERPOL of all things on your ass? But as far as being respectful, holding your own, and just keeping yourself to serving time and not fucking around. I suppose that is the common theme that balances out more or less. Californian prisons and some others have the bad rep of literal "tribal warfare" like everyone became retarded. However, I just don't see why you'd want to fuck around if you only have 1-8+ years, no?

Computer fraud, took 370k Euros.
After being "on the run" for 4 yrs, Police in EU decided to spice things up and add a arrest warrant for Murder into Europol Database. Any Murder or attempted Murder gets automatically added to Interpol as well.

So I was on it for about 2 Weeks, went visiting the Parents of my gf at the time in Toronto, staying in a decent Hotel and … well, getting knocked out of my sleep by ETF.
After coming back to EU, getting shown the papers why the arrest etc I see only one charge in computer fraud. Luckily the Prison in Cuckada was considered a "harsh Prison" so the time I sat there was like 3x sitting in this particular EU country. So I served my maximum sentence (plus 5 months for "resocializing" - solitary confinement 24/7 in that country during trials).

Fun time, fun time.

Funny thing normies don't know.
A arrest warrant within a Nation can only be added with Judge approval. Meanwhile Europol does not need any third party approval and no evidence even. Interpol would need Judge approval, but loophole Europol allows direct injection into Interpol without Judge on the right accused crimes. If you get charged with Murder you never will get to see bail, they throw you max directly.

just looked at where it is and i've been around there before

I don't know from where this map comes from but its fucking bullshit or its from 16century

ebin/10

The Australian has ascended above all other levels of bantz, there is no matching it

It's 51 now. Someone died in hospital.

It's 49+1

Eurolaw is harsher than I thought. If one were to commit murder and get life in prison here in burgerland…one would only need to book it to a non-extradition country and lay low (probably for the rest of their life, but it's better than life in prison.)

No, it's 51. I'm telling you. There are still people in hospital who are in critical condition, too. Lurk for two more weeks.

That's one too many. I can't support his vile actions.

Sauce?

Attached: spyro50.png (638x384, 402.54K)

Huh Kieth Jardine gets to be a skinhead on tv now, neat.

HE IS COMING BACK BOYS
god he should have left a trip or something behind so we'd know when it's him, guess he wasn't expecting to have internet ever again. Then again he also didn't realize that a checksum on his manifesto would have been a fantastic way to mitigate the impact of fakes. Our boy is a bit of a techcel.

aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/zealand-mosque-attacks-victims-190316183339297.html

internet access by inmates in prisons is under total control, they can only browse sites like wikipedia and other scientific stuff. its very limited access

abc.net.au/news/2019-03-22/christchurch-attacks-commemoration-service-al-noor-imam-speech/10929448

That is the funniest thing I ever heard. Life in a spa, with no parole.
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12088513

I will personally smuggle him a dongle in to prison so he can have unfettered internet access.

I think they might have site wide WiFi in that "prison" he is going to. He probably gets the latest iPad and a massage his first day.

Can someone make some comfy Tarrants?

Attached: C O M F Y.jpeg (228x221, 8.25K)

might even join the horticulture group that they have at prisons and join the botanical gardens competition that the prisons were proud of showing a few months ago

Become a real eco fascist.

Attached: E C O F A S H.jpeg (223x226, 5.39K)

That prison is very noice. I wonder if ecofascist horticulturists are into grafting plants, or is that too unnatural? He can make those multifruit trees with kiwis, lemons, mandarin oranges and key limes on one tree.

i hope they have playstation 4 for him in this new zealand prison and not inhumane treatment playstation 2 like in jewish norwegian one

Attached: hardtimes.png (476x475, 259.62K)

Imagine all the used panties he is gonna receive.

I wonder if Brevik has a better cell than that shoop? Also…he's got a PS3 not a PS2. It's probably the backwards compatible one too kek.

we're 5 years behind when it comes to technology here

whoa it's 51 now? Seriously, this guy just keeps winning.

*ahem*
Couple of these mounted on a couple of these drive real close and pipe is some tunes for the young man. He wouldn’t be able to keep from hearing it. Everyone in the whole city and surrounding countryside would hear it. It would make it through puny steel and cement walls , hell I’d wager the sound waves would even reverberate underground some distance

Attached: DA4C61BA-22FD-4605-B75D-A587ADF979E5.jpeg (240x361 244.23 KB, 19.86K)

Isn't Zig Forums banned in NZ anyway?

IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF THEIR LITTLE SOYBEAN GARDEN WERE OVERTAKEN BY KUDZU-SAMA…

The reason they made it so nice is probably because it was intended for peaceful Muslims in case they had to imprison them, so they could enjoy their stay. Guess they didn't expect this.

mmm i can smell it from here

"Brenton" is going to get his looks changed& repatriated to another country just like all 5 eyes glowniggers

Attached: 46cf18536c89b317237d6134c92293d41a3175e728cb146a7d0a59912eb425e4.jpg (236x255, 12.35K)

"Brenton" is going to get his looks changed& repatriated to another country just like all 5 eyes glowniggers

I want to move to NZ now and try to go for highscore just to have a comfortable life of yoga and meditation. Actually that's all I do already so literally nothing in my life would change except that I'd have more friends around and even less worries and distractions than I do on the outside. This NZ prison reminds me of my time in the psych ward.

That's been my life already for… ever. So nothing change.

Fuck that. I'm an eating machine and an athlete. I need 5k calories minimum just to maintain weight.

?

Nice doublepost, kike.

Go for it user

This place sounds like Auschwitz!

I want to send him a postcard

Tarrant shitposts among us

Nah, some mobile networks don't allow access, but haven't seen it blocked by ISPs yet. VPN easily gets around any geoblocks.

Wait, I see what you did there….

I would unironically pay cheap motel prices to stay at a Nordic or NZ prison for a week or two.
You know, step away from life and all it's stresses. Get a free physical, medical screening, vaccines, etc

Attached: samgilesSDOT.jpg (600x450, 91K)

A level 3 or 4 prison yard in california is worse than the movies. Race riots once a month with the whites always outnumbered.

>(((vaccines)))

If they can browse wikipedia we can just edit a wikipedia article and somehow coordinate things so he sees that article and can get all the memes that way.

hey shitheads! could we make an extra thread for the next shooter asap!??!!!! first of all: they deserve it! second: its better to follow the events and his/her story will not be lost in the deepshits of /pol.^^^
i mean honestly, brenton tarrant wrote history, he was the first one who livestreamed a fakcing rampage!!! and this motherfacker doesnt even has his own personal thread on Zig Forums. we suck! ( he has 2, mine and 1 other, but its not the same, we collect only from the other thrreads)

Inject metal into your body. Cavemen took vaccines.

Attached: 1553044805651.jpg (737x1032, 96.56K)

They might have computers but are unlikely to have access to the internet.