Reddit is sperging out about New Zeeland

They are head over heels about showing how tolerant they are.

It would be a shame, if suddenly stories started to appear, that are just exaggerated the right amount to still be believable, but redpilling in subtle ways. And preferably not full of memes.

Attached: Are you also a Colonial pol ayyyo look at me im in a filename morty I am picture riiiiccccccckkkkkkkkk .png (880x848, 68.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/testimony/islamic-radicalization
leb.fbi.gov/articles/perspective/perspective-radicalization-of-islamist-terrorists-in-the-western-world
thenews.com.pk/latest/444349-christchurch-shooter-live-streamed-mosque-firing-on-facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*throws up in mouth and passes out*
That's too much cuck for one day.

Are you sure? Don't you want to examine stuff like the filename and username a bit more, user?

Did you bait them into a circle jerk?

I wouldn't know, user. I am just a confused guy in modern times, that is one step away from becoming a Convert.

Attached: 1553312993894.png (750x1624 269.89 KB, 363.05K)

When it comes to Jews, Muslims, and all other kinds of trash from the 3rd world everyone is requested to "tolerate" them. If the Jew, Muslim, and 3rd world trash were not such trash there would not be a non-stop call for people to "tolerate" them. People are intolerant of the trash because they are trash.

Send the Jew, Muslim, and 3rd world trash back to the shitholes they came from. Those like the cancer over at redddit who are in a non-stop state of demanding those accept and "tolerate" the desert rats and 3rd world trash are more than welcome to go back to their shitholes with them.

Attached: 9823687462384.mp4 (648x360 541.12 KB, 1.64M)

Wow so much for Aye-rhabs being good neighbors eh? Didn't even offer the redditor his sister's pussy.

What if you are more than just tolerant and accepting, user? What if you "threaten" the normies with going way beyond what they demand of you?
Like if the muslim community was the gay community, what if you tried it out one time to see what it's like?

Do you think the coochie could convince him to join Islam?

Sure. It could be like cultural exchange. Potluck and pussy, but after you hit it you basically have to marry her and convert or die.

On a more serious note, this proves that Leftists only really care about rightwingers killing people. It makes sense. If whites are responsible for everything, then nonwhites can't be blamed for any attacks because whitey.

I say if the cucks want to bend over backwards for the Muslims, Jews, or whoever they are welcome to do so but the moment they demand that you join them or force their cucking onto you is when they cross the line. If cucks want to cuck themselves they are more than welcome to do so but there will be repercussions and consequences.

Basically, when the self-cucking begins to cause issues and problems in society such as the support for destructive mass immigration because the cucks love the idea of cucking themselves and their entire country is when it goes too far.

Attached: 5172257781568.jpg (2000x2240, 1.24M)

Tell them you're dating a Muslim chick and are going to convert with the help of her father so you can marry her and spread Islam throughout NZ.

reddit in australia and new cuckland are viciously censored echoed chambers controlled by ultra left wing weirdos.

I basically did that. I am just one step away from that. I didn't want to make it too obvious, because then the normie brain just shuts down and they don't consider potentialities.

Is it cucking though, if you actually become a Muslim, rather than just suck their dick? Would that make normies afraid?

do White muslims have a higher birthrate? Can we somehow exploit this?

My view is if you become a Muslim or adopt Islam for the purpose of showing "tolerance" or support for the Muslims then that is most definitely cuckery.

Attached: 8757584759391.jpg (635x639, 75.67K)

I feel reminded of vegans comparing their diet to the "average diet". Almost any diet is better than the average diet.

Same with birthrates. If you are a Convert, you are most likely radical and therefore have a higher birthrate.
Doesn't mean that the process of converting to Islam itself would have the same result on everybody.

Also, you are delusional, if you think that they would allow White Europeans to gain the benefit of not being subject to feminist marriage laws by converting to Islam.
They might do that for Individuals, but if White Muslims ever became a large minority or they catch right-wingers larp as Muslims, then they are going to shut that shit down immideatly.
No matter what the laws or rules say.

So don't hope to get muslim privileges, like being able to regulate your own marriage laws, if you convert to Islam.

Attached: woah there buck maybe tone down your interest in islam a little bit its fine to be curious but it almost sounds like you want to convert to islam.png (936x440, 34.49K)

Reddit is cancer go back there and never come back.

In other news 2 plus 2 equals 4.

We can tell you're because you upvoted it and it's still at 1 + there's no way a cuck post like that got a downvote to make that possible. So please fuck off back to plebbit.

You should fuck off together with me, given that you know how reddit works.

Btw if anyone was to post a comment saying something like:
"Lmao you sound like you want to convert to Islam."
That would be nice.

XD. Nice, no one will ever notice that comment.

that old ass fuck got shot like 4-5 times before in total, 2 or 3 times before he fell, then twice again a few seconds later. It is ridiculous that he was still alive. It is ridiculous how literally everyone dropped like flies when he started shooting really. Not what i would expect, humans can keep going when badly injured.

still waiting, cuck

She was really trying to say CRIKEY CRIKEY but that awful scarf muffled it and it merely sounded like hep me hep me
Hehehehehehe
Sub to pewds lads

How are you able to shitpost from your cell, Brenton?

Attached: navy_seal-sf6_DBqF7UQ.mp4.mp4 (1280x720, 1.6M)

I use a small laptop that was smuggled in by a cunt guard inside it’s cunt. It’s a small size laptop that is approx 14cmx22cm. It’s good that she was a big cunt or it would t have fit so well.
Well lads , back to grinning and thinking of patriotic tunes

Attached: ec949380380fd9f6f49dd2d5adb535feacd1eafb9b04a2d76909ddd2d01b3897.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

checks out

How are these people real?

She is crying that I am one step before converting to Islam?

Can anyone make that comment on reddit now? Say something like "lmao you sound like you want to convert".

Attached: how.png (1272x704, 188.44K)

Reddit as a whole is full of ultra-left wing, SJW, cock removing, soy drinking, brainlet spergs.

The OP is one of those cucks that you speak of.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

Remember anons;
Report duplicate threads.
Sage duplicate threads.
Filter duplicate threads.

very little sympathy for an ideology that remains one of the worst violators of human rights in the world today

Checked trip dubs

Could not resist.

Attached: download.png (777x270, 39.93K)

TF is the vid?? Also, gonna need more screencaps. This is actually pretty lulzy.

A bit too on the nose. Look at pic related to see how it's done.
You need to learn to be subtle.

I am not a cuck, if I convert to Islam though.
From soyboy reddit cuck to Allah's warrior.

forgot image

Attached: reerroy.png (896x564, 50.92K)

Whenever I'm around pro-Islam libcucks I just tell them I'm seriously considering converting to Islam because I really admire the way they deal with faggots and other degenerates in their countries while the west and Christians condone it.

Huh if they weren't such ignorant cucks they'd realize the connected profound feeling is just a unification of human emotional states and any gathering could do that with the right stimuli. IE of they weren't such disconnected traitors to the west they would know that feeling from all the times they interacted with their own community and not the one time they interacted with a foreign community in order to virtue signal how moral and not like the evil shooter they are so that their status is at maximal levels compared to the other lemmings.

Low IQ motherfuckers and their social politickaling. Every fuckin time, its gonna drive me nuts.

Ya, doing this on youtube since 15th March. Made over 7000 Comments, sharing the Video or just highlights in Islamic Videos.
First, Muslim says its bad, sick, they pray for peace.
Then you react "you do same for white folks?", then they are triggered and start attacking you for no reason. You dont insult ever, yet they go full nuclear.

Holy shit! Kek! Caps, bro?

This is painfully transparent LARP. Reddit is full of literary fags who try to sell their made up stories as real as a hobby or practice.

I second that

No shit.

depends, some go NUCLEAR YOU MOTHERFUCKER I WILL CUT YOUR THROAT AND PISS ON YOUR CORPSE FOR THIS.

Others try passive-aggressive shit like;
"I do not think that Valhalla will grand you access for killing Children and Woman who are innocent."
Then you just quote what Islamic Scholars preach that killing civilians of all ages, genders & religions (even Muslims of the same religion as you) in an Attack, like as bystanders, still will grand you access to Paradise.

Then NPC will have an error, and just return with "Asshole you shut your mouth. Police. Google will ban you."

But using a Google GSuite Account = You never get Banned ever.

You're just teasing now

:-(

Yeah, that's a yikes from me.

I am actually surprised that nobody has reported these people for potential homegrown/self radicalization. A few years ago in the united states, people like that would have been red flagged, especially for describing being loners and talking about not having a place to fit in.

archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/testimony/islamic-radicalization

leb.fbi.gov/articles/perspective/perspective-radicalization-of-islamist-terrorists-in-the-western-world

Like I strongly believe that nowadays is just like during Weimar Republic before NSDAP took over.

NPC = Normal worker Bee.

They will do whatever the Power in charge will tell them to believe & do. Once the Power in charge is removed (or changed, in case you do have an alternative party in your country), things will improve.

Only Social Media needs to be changed as well, Google, Facebook & Twitter do have way to much influence on People.

Exactly. And I am getting upboated for this.
They are so blind. lmao

I am essentially larping as a self-radicalized Convert would talk in the early stages of his radicalization.

Attached: a terrorist in the mosque.jpg (650x541, 67.41K)

You should keep it up and progress into fullblown extremism and do an epic joke!

We have literal desert ragheads in the congress now if you haven't noticed.

I've been telling people I'm going to convert to Islam and that they need to look into it. I'm a total fucking asshole :)

Oh my good heavens , they have no idea what we are and they have no counter
This is the most mind fuck funny thing I have ever witnessed. Bless ya cunts

Checked. How very radical of you ;)

If you aren't going to leave NZ and you legit don't think the white race has any hope of rising up, you may as well become a self-radicalized islamic person. We're talking about the end-state of NZ most likely (70% chance) with everyone being forced to convert and being executed due to suspicion of insincerity. Be forthcoming to the party and prove you're devout over time, earn their trust as much ans for as long as possible and you just might make it.

Of course, this also assumes your #1 priority is your own survival, which it should be for most.

Now that is what makes me different from the average Zig Forumsack, that can't help but insert some meme into this and make it blatantly obvious.

You realize that if I were to make an ebin jokes, a pressure valve in the normies head would release that makes them dismiss any potential concern or second thoughts they had about a lonely young white man seeking brotherhood and finding it in Islam? That maybe that this is something scary?

You need to be subtle. A real person wouldn't become radical over the course of a single thread.

You should do it like I did and say how things like it has brotherhood, wholesome relationships between men and women (to allude to degenerate normies on twitter and vapid modenr dating).
Not just say how awesome it is to throw fags over the roof.

I realize what's so special about the way reddit talks now. They talk like the internet is real life and are always weirdly serious in a way.
If you talk about how you want to do a certain thing, because of your feelings, it's much more likely to be believed.

Btw vote me for PM again next election cycle. Thanks.

By joke I mean go ISIS or hold IRL recruitment sessions where you get baited cucks who are interested in Islam in a classroom style setting and start preaching to them the virtues, like killing fags. THink bigger.

thenews.com.pk/latest/444349-christchurch-shooter-live-streamed-mosque-firing-on-facebook

Anyone got the full video?

lurk moar
seriously!

go on bestgore

subtle trolling is a fine art very easily fucked up. Go too hard and you're obvious, too light and it will go over everyone's head. good luck op, i don't have the patience for that kind of shit anymore.

Attached: allah9.png (500x379, 83.1K)

I am basically done. What more can I say, except that I am basically a soon-to-be convert?

A soon-to-be convert with several risk factors for radicalization.

You could do a follow-up after your 'conversion'

Attached: 5056fbe550b140c0e77a66feeb368056dc528502c4362ad524ad02b6fccf23f4.jpg (600x600, 12.78K)

Maybe. Not sure how to do it authentically.

you'll have a month to plan it out. I'm sure the muses will inspire you eventually

I am thinking why even bother though.

this

Attached: 5f473b3b21ff83f48e391fe5e6bc4e227ca1f4524ec38742b79ed802dfe4b6a8.gif (374x490, 3.91M)

see

your own good. NZ is fucked+cucked, if you can get in bed with the enemy before everyone is forced to convert or die, your odds are infinitely better.

How very subversive and subtle. Heil

see

I am just larping on reddit as a convert though. I am not actually one.

I am not even from NZ.

Maybe. Any ideas?

like you said, you're a soon-to-be convert with several risk factors for radicalization. Why not play the part and see where it goes?

Checked
This

Reminder that lying to us is part of their religious indoctrination, it's called "taqiyya" - sacred deceit. They're encouraged to lie to anyone not following their religion that they're tolerant, peaceful, that they're our friends and people like us. They will be smiling when they'll be raping our children and slitting our throats, because for them, we're less than people. They'll kill everyone that opposes them and enslave all the rest.

Attached: 10849057_750826738346956_5672841134680170859_o.jpg (800x856, 121.03K)

I think the guy on reddit wasn't joking, this is scary.
It shows how shitty our culture has become and how white people have lost all sense of cameraderie.

The Muslims are preying on the mentally weakest strata of our people and feeding them lies of brotherhood and love.
Once they have completely isolated him from his white community they will turn him into a suicide bomber to be used against us.

If we want to win this war just attacking the enemy won't be enough we need to bring back the feeling of belonging of community.
There's a reason for the sayin "Love thy neighbour" this is why.

REMEMBER THE MUSLIM WILL LIE AND DECEIVE IN THE NAME OF JIHAD, DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR FALSE CLAIMS OF LOVE, THEY'LL TURN YOU INTO A USEFULL IDIOT!

would be an interesting (possibly unethical because public deception) social experiment to see if you get reported or sympathized with depending on what radical statements are made by a "post conversion" Muslim vs a different type of "extremist poster". You could conduct a study entitled "inherent bias of perceived extremism" or something along those lines, basically documenting how peoples perception of extremists from one group are supported because of bias, while other groups are treated differently (like "white nationals"). it might actually show people what biases they have.

hypothesis would be that islamic extremist comments are sympathized with because they are just misunderstood which is a bias, versus the same people condemning similar hate comments by "other groups"

Attached: 1516998118771.png (1583x1080, 1.11M)

Fuck off back there, nigger.

Cheers for doing the thankless dirty work, user.

Oh man, I'm tempted to

Attached: b9b564383eccab1aabca29a5bd6e3264fb8c43c1e0b26a4e6d2c280ce3cf3a2f.png (643x537, 195.02K)

People are saying Brenton's shooting is very similar to Orlando's shooting… a false flag.

Boomers.

you made that post yourself retard

Every night before I go to bed, I'm thankful I'm not this retarded.

HHHEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE
HHHEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE
HHHEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE
HHHEL

That’s just what is sounded like. The scarf it was wearing merely muffled the sounds of krikeeee krikeeeeee user

Virtue signalling is so prevalent on there because they have names and identities that they want to maintain, not to mention tilted moderation. They post out of fear of being outcast, and in the hopes of having a higher status in the utterly submissive hierarchy.
That is why user places are the only ones worth posting in, you can say what you like and the next post or the next day it doesn't matter, you are judged on the quality and content of your post in that moment. If it is worthless, no one notices or remembers it. Either way, you have no lasting benefit for virtue signalling.

why do i doubt that this ever happened. psyop

Also, I find it inconsistent that politicians and their masses are against anonymity on the internet, when they demand and expect it whilst voting in elections, when their opinion supposedly matters officially.

This. I go on "Islamic family values" when I want to see feminists implode

This. Reddit has long been a shithole echo chamber of pretenders for at least 8 years now. Most people there actually think they're rebellious to the system when in fact they are de facto defending it entirely. Reminds me of Yuri Bezmenov about how they aren't ever truly happy with the system they helped create because they are not the ones leading it. All their complaints are largely due to them not running the show. Minor squabbles over this or that, but never addressing the bigger issues.

this faggot could have joined any other cult and been offered pussy and brotherhood.

dude is fucked in the head, like any other cult of course they are going to be super nice to you before they start brainwashing you.

yeah, it just used to be cat pics and memes and shit, it's turned into to some sick circlejerk made up of actual faggotory and other degenerate shit.

i only go there to troll anymore, make an account until i get banned from most of the subs then scrap it and start over again, none of the accounts last longer than 6 months but it's long enough to not raise any red flags and not get ip banned.

reddit is what's wrong with the world all rolled into a single website.

seriously. fuck that place.

Ok reddit, I showed u my dick, now how do I convert?

Attached: ab5f8137bd00534dd363c729aaa01407da422746b35c7b6d4d53536da521dc64.png (960x720, 396K)