HAVE MERCY

REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN. REQUESTING PERMABAN.

Attached: human reasons.png (647x448, 138.47K)

Haha. No. You should of left when you had the chance journo. Welcome to Zig Forums, you're here forever.

Reply ro someone that they should shoot up a mosque. Thats how i got perma banned

What use is a "permaban" when you can always pop back using tor?

Heck yeah
You should go most fdefinite ly go shoot up…..a whole bunch of heroin hahahahahaha hahahaha
No just joking user don’t do that it’s degenerate like mastyrbation. Use coke instead

Proof that tor should be disabled.

can you faggots just ban me? I've wasted 6 hours and i cant stop
This shit is more addicting than weed

Attached: birthday party.jpg (1280x960, 102.49K)

Sorry. You are here forever.

Yur hear 4 live faggoooo

Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you kike. You know people use TOR to access information on this board that they would be arrested for in their countries.

Knowing this, you still say "TOR is all peds, BAN IT!!". That makes you malicious.

No such thing as permabans, brothers! Not here, not now, not in this glorious age! IP Freely, my brethren, and you can too!

let him suffer, mods

imagine my shock

its not even a choice
just brain chemistry and electricity but please ban me and the inconvenience of using proxys will send me away

sage and report

You know people use TOR to access information on this board that they would be arrested for in their countries.

Knowing this, you still say "TOR is all peds, BAN IT!!". That makes you malicious.

No, they don’t. They use it to ban evade. Anyone who wants to access information just uses a VPN. You’re defending jewish software now. Cry harder.

People in Germany can be arrested for just accessing this board. Stop being disingenuous.

By the way it's pretty ironic you complain about ban evaders while being one of the biggest ban evaders on this board. The meta thread is evidence of this behavior from you

No it won't. What has been seen cannot be unseen, the bell cannot be unrung. Welcome user.

Attached: devil.jpg (819x596, 635.11K)

Nope, you took the red pill by your own free choice you cannot unlearn the truth.

As long as you repeat the decision to believe such nonsense, it will be 'true'.

WHAT’S THE MATTER?
GONNA CRY?
PISS YOUR PANTS MAYBE?
MAYBE SHIT AND CUM?

Attached: diversity yarn.mp4 (1280x720, 2.18M)