Do the left actually believe the bombing of Dresden is just NAZI propaganda

So I saw this guy's video.
youtu.be/bTUrQCWH3RE?t=4312

At the part linked he basically is saying that the bombing of Dresden is NAZI propaganda.

I don't understand how it's NAZI propaganda when the British admit to doing it and many British even said it was horribly what they did.
And many of the photo's taken are from British pilots, and German civilians that survived also attest to what happened.

So how is it fake and propaganda?
So the left really think this never happened since it's an inconvenient truth? How sad.

It appears that the left think like this.

It's sad.

Attached: 796px-hamburg_after_the_1943_bombing.jpg (796x599, 120.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/jews-bomb-germany/
youtu.be/j4gPZPKJc0s
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/world-war-ii-bombing-was-strong-enough-change-ionosphere-180970410/
archive.is/U2a43
m.phys.org/news/2018-09-impact-wwii-raids-felt-edge.html
archive.is/o8SBx
archive.org/details/Apocalypse1945DresdenbyDavidIrving
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So just saying that there were innocent German civilians that died = propaganda.

So the war in the left's eyes was basically this.

lol

So I guess these photo's are fake news according to the left.
Mass German civilian death.

Or the left must claim if it isn't fake that the Germans killed them to try to frame the innocent west or some nonsense………sigh.

Attached: Tokyo_kushu_1945-3.jpg (1000x644, 183.4K)

Alex Jones on the joe rogen show unironically made those exact claims. That hitler was tricked by the nazi deathcult generaals to bomb his own people, in a city that was considered a refuge for children during ww2.

:)

Is anybody surprised when people whose entire ideology is massively cognitively dissonant will have trouble accepting reality? Just another day in 'race doesn’t reel' 'white privilege' & '64 genders' land.

No they celebrate it just like conservatives and Trump

Jesus Christ, at least this BS remains a fringe conspiracy theory.
At least the Anglo governments don't try to adopt it and push that historical revisionist crap.

Why do you listen to these slobs?

renegadetribune.com/jews-bomb-germany/

Is nobody aware that Kurt Vonnegut wrote a book titled, "Slaughterhouse Five," talking about the Dresden bombing? He was an American Soldier captured by the Germans and was there during the bombing.

Or, does nobody read books anymore?

I'm not sure who you are talking to but every normie I know celebrates their death

Dresden was the real Holocaust

Attached: 1418945193790.png (666x636, 60.75K)

I hate Jonestein so much. That's almost as bad as George Webb - a jew popular amongst Trumpniggers - who said Dresden had to be bombed because the Germans were making jews into sausages in there.

Regular idiots usually don't know that mass German civilian death occurred.

Regular idiots have an idea about the war as this.

Most average idiots have no idea that hordes of Japanese cities were also bombed just like the German cities prior to the nuke attacks either.

The average idiot doesn't know much.
Similar the average idiot thinks that Saddam and the 9/11 hijackers were Iraqi's and that's why America had to go there and destroy Iraq.

But in something called reality Saddam and the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Nationals and this isn't even hidden information (it's blatantly listed right at the top of a google search and no one ever specifically claimed they were Iraqi's, but American citizens got brainwashed into assuming they must be Iraqi's thanks to the shill American mainstream media).

Leftist archetype says:

"1930s Germany was Satan. Period."

This obviously neatly opens the way to (((Britain))) did nothing wrong, and supports the genocide as it was ordered by hateful Russian Jews.

Leftists are a plague. They are weak and their bean brains can't process truth. Their loss will not be something we'd lose sleep over.

dresden is fake and nothing to be concerned about because the victims are europeans.
end of discussion.

The annoying thing is the left claim to not be racist, but they are racist in such a passive aggressive cowardly way.

The left are annoying as fuck, they always defend the shit out of crappy people like blacks, Indians, Muslims etc.
But at the same time they bash the shit out of Nordic people and east Asians etc.
They want more immigration to both areas, they won't be happy until Nordic countries have the same mixture as the USA or some nonsense.

Why they can't let certain groups exist is beyond me, why everyone has to be some mix is beyond me.

No thanks. I don't like scifi.

We don't need some dumb book, none of this is hidden.
We have not only the photo's of the destroyed cities, but blatant video the British filmed flying in the air above it dropping bombs while commentating that Dresden was blown to atoms and that Hitler has to find a new backup capital for his backup capital (since originally Hitler saw Dresden as the city to turn into the capital if Berlin was destroyed too much).

Everyone I have talked to celebrates their deaths as well, quite a lot of people will even cheer for the civilians that were nuked.

You need to get out more, more Americans about the nukes have the most dumb rhetoric to avoid accountability.

This is their story basically.

Most Americans don't even know half of the history their own country were involved in, most don't know anything about the murder of Filipino civilians in 1901 either. The only reason the American war machine can keep going is that the American public are extremely uneducated about all that has happened so far.

Americans essentially believe everything is nazi propaganda.

Sadly that is true, even Richard Lynn's IQ findings of different countries is deemed as NAZI propaganda by Americans.

Even the idea that human beings in different areas of the world can have unique mutations is NAZI propaganda to Americans. Instead "we are all the human race" is the American tag line the media use.

Not surprised…
That guy took way too many steroids and lost his ability to rationalize.

Attached: 1Jullead.jpg (820x550, 39.09K)

dresden dolls > nazis

youtu.be/j4gPZPKJc0s

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 103.4K)

Rogan is just an idiot that brings anyone on and allows them to spread total BS while nodding and trying to look fascinated by them.

Its because Jesus is going to clean everybody's dirty diapers. Leftwingers simply swap Jesus out for commerce and government.

Yeah, he's actually got a nice job.
(sage for doublepost)

True but he will randomly be super skeptical about some things and then believe absolute bullshit without question the next minute.
Hes not concistent.

He is sceptical about things when it isn't really going to offend anyone, so if it's someone that goes onto his show and is talking about their own ideas etc he will try to look fascinated and squint at them like they are just revealing amazing information.

But when he is talking just among his friends about some nonsense they found on the internet like that bigfoot footage, he calls it out for the BS it is.

Rogan basically changes depending upon who he brings on, he is a chameleon. But you have to be in the media in a way.

WATCH HELLSTORM AND LURK FOREVER BEFORE POSTING AGAIN

Rogan isn't a very bright person, he may even possibly make naive people even more stupid after they look at his shows. His career after all is being a failed comedian that turned cage fighting commentator.

Jimmy Dore's show is pretty good though and based.

But people like Rogan, David Icke, Alex Jones are just ridiculous.
Fox new and the left media like CNN are all ridiculous as well.

Just telling you what I have observed most people consider the axis evil

Of course they do, because they listen to what they are told by their own culture.

All cultures anyone is born in tend to tell themselves they are the good guys, for example the Chinese right now are not believing they are the bad guys in the trade war (even though Americans believe they are).

Any side that loses in history is nearly always deemed as the evil people by the winners, the winners never claim that the people they beat were not evil and that the winners themselves are the evil people. That is totally ridiculous.

But the average citizen of most countries is so stupid they don't realise how subjective their little view is inside their country. There is a varying level of understanding across countries, and Americans may have one of the least educated public among modern countries.

It just seems random to me.
Like if instead of making rational decisions you just flip a coin in your mind about what to believe and not believe.

daily reminder that when the technology becomes available, we will dig up every body from allied ww2 burials, take their dna, clone them and torture them for all eternity.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/world-war-ii-bombing-was-strong-enough-change-ionosphere-180970410/
archive.is/U2a43

m.phys.org/news/2018-09-impact-wwii-raids-felt-edge.html
archive.is/o8SBx

I live in Australia, and since we were not directly involved in such bombing operations I think it's easier for people here to be open to what happened.
So when I show people totally levelled German cities they are shocked and weren't aware that the "good guy" did these things.

Where as if you show some American and British people these things, they may feel emotionally invested in defending the actions since their own soldiers and commanders were responsible for this and accepting that they did bad things and committed war crimes is a bit of a culture shock for some of these poor idiots who were raised their own life being told they are basically the forces of Jesus and peace/democracy in the world.

Most Americans don't even know the horrible things Saudi Arabia does and that the US government love Saudi Arabia.

The left believes everything the allies did is insignificant compared to the holohaux.

They believe everything their history professors tell them and what the t.v and their video games tell them, from human skin lamps to beating a babies brains out against a cement wall. It is ingrained in their mind the nazi’s were the most evil people to ever exist and all war crimes against them was necessary for if the Nazi’s had won the war the world would be purged of all the wonderful non whites, noble humanitarian Jews and the remaining populace would be subjugated to oppressive rule under tyrannical leaders were all information is surpressed and if you break a rule you get sent to a concentration camp.

These people don’t think about the Jewish Bolshevik crimes, they don’t think of the irony of information suppression and ostracization and gang stalking to those who do not conform with kosher views. They do not think about how prosperous and happy the average German was under hitlers rule. These people are NPC’s to the core, soulless automatons nothing more. The only way to wake them up is to become the dominant cultural force, then they’ll conform to our ideals instead of Jewish degeneracy.

The thing is that some school history teacher doesn't technically directly lie, but it's instead dishonesty via omission.
In that all of these horrible things the "allies" did are simply not topics covered of mentioned, instead the focus is on the bad things other peoples did. It's a very nationalistic kind of portrayal of history, where a person tries to not mention their own bad actions and only mentioned the bad actions of others and tends to even exaggerate them as well.

Then when a person goes to university the history becomes more in-depth, things like these bombings are indeed covered. But the WW2 is treated as being a touchy subject, since it's connected to the Holocaust. And no historian wants to be caught trying to mention other atrocities too much as they may get accused of being anti-Semitic by not acting as if the Jews were the only victims of WW2. Basically the story of WW2 is about Jews being the victim, this is at least from the Anglo perspective.

No

Lefty think they are smart. They try to mirror the holocaust debunker by saying Dresden wasn’t bombed or nobody or hardly anybody died.

In part that is supported by the (((German governments))) attempt to play down the number of killed Germans.

Lefties know it and are happy that many Germans perished in the flames.
Their moto is “No tears for Krauts”. The go on demonstrations celebrating the murder of thousands of Germans, many German politicians support them and have been seen in such demonstrations. The Vice-President of the German parliament marched in a demonstration in front behind the parol “Germany croak finaly!” (Deutschland verrecke!).
They even ask for more death and are on record, video to ask for a repeat, because people in Dresden demonstrated peaceful in Pegida. Said politician was a parliamentarian of the “Pirate Party”. Today she works as an assitant to an parlamentarian of the “Left” party, the communist party that ruled over East-Germany on behalf of the Soviets.

I've thought and said it before, the normie mind is one of the scariest things in the world.

Lefties celebrate nazi soldiers dying, but if you think they actually believe mass amounts of civilians were murdered and then enjoy thinking about that……you are misrepresenting them.
Most of them don't even think civilians died other than accidental deaths.

Hard to say, I have talked to hundreds of people. Most educated people are not ignorant and they also don't even take a position on something unless they research it.

Now your average low IQ lower class person of society that has an IQ of say 95 and under usually just acts like a total NPC and will insist whatever idea they took away from the media must be a fact, since some person in a suit talking in an official way told them this.

The NPC individuals make up maybe 10-15% of society in my experience. Usually they never went to university and they did poorly in school and they pretty much regurgitate things they saw on the media or in Hollywood movies.

Most conspiracy theorists are also of a lower IQ, who call others NPC's for not believing in their stupid conspiracy theory that they found on the internet. Such as the fake moon landing or flat earth conspiracy theory of the reptilian conspiracy theory etc.

Oh - and the next thing ya know, the J-left will actually believe the Russian contingency plan to avert WW III by nuking Jerusalem and turning the temple mound into a kilometer–deep hole in the sand is just propaganda too.

Attached: 9129834187613805410146.jpg (800x564 25.42 KB, 34.06K)

But those are nips user.

I heard a jew talking about the holocaust to some normalfag once, this is kinda how it went

My mistake, they are so interchangeable as firebombing of civilians happened to both.
Here is one actually from Dresden.

Attached: sea.jpg (1080x766, 181.34K)

Well that hasn't happened, so that is still a fantasy.
Also the notion that Russia would nuke Israel and that would avert WW3 is pretty nonsensical, an action like that would actually start WW3. Not avert it, if Russia did that then you would see the UK and USA instantly attack Russia.

The flight commanders, the politicians, the ones who flew it all state it as fact, the intention being to shock the enemy with the intense cruelty of it and mercilessness, just as was later done with a pair of nukes in Japan, mostly designed to be a show of force towards Russia, america's contender at the time.
The only thing that is ever questioned, is how many died. The allied interplay total deaths, reporting only the normal population of the city, when the Germans state that it was hosting tens of thousands more civilians who had escaped other parts of Germany. The deaths of civilians was the aim of the fire bombing campaign and was not limited to Dresden. The Americans underplay the number of deaths from the nukes. The motivation is clearly on the side of the allies to reduce their deliberate cruelty retrospectively, as there is no point in propaganda after defeat. It is as simple as that.

I think these "normalfags" you are talking about are just low IQ internet autistic kids.
Normal people in real life are not that stupid, there are many dumb kids on the internet remember.
The internet has more retarded people on it than you will ever come across in any area offline (unless you walk into a literal class of retards in the special education class).

it's not an acronym, guy

Yes I know it's all admitted, I have read all of the history and seen all of the videos.

It's just annoying when some insane internet-lefty retards trying to claim that historical events are just evil axis propaganda etc. When it's actually accepted history even from the allies who admit to doing it and have kept all of the records and quotes and videos from that time.

I knew your heart was in the right place. Anyways I'm done with this E-celeb fag who's been irreverent for 6-8 years. I'm gonna go do some research and spread the word of the bombing.

(((alex jones))) and his circle of clowns are controlled opposition, filled to bursting with disinfo and ludicrous crap designed to discredit anyone who doesn't agree with the mainstream agenda.
Never watch or listen to any of his rubbish.

That's good, I kind of liked the Dusty guy a little bit until he started saying that shit. Now I can't look at him anymore.
Only Jimmy Dore is consistently based to look at.

just retards think dresden is a hoax
just retards think the holocaust is a hoax
just retards think killing people as the nz-shooter did, is the right way

just retards ask for "facts" on /pol

mostly retards here on /pol

Sounds like a jewish revenge fantasy, see what General Patton had to say about that.
People in the US didn't want war, most of them were of German origins, they were fed a lie of "the japs are spontaneously invading us!!!! defend!!!", just as the English didn't want war with Germany, not even the King did, and wanted to remove Churchill from power, but were unable due to him giving his speech over the radio meaning they couldn't retract it. The public were fed the lie of "defend against the invaders" as though Germany was coming up the beaches at that moment.
If you haven't figured out that jews lie and manipulate by now, you really shouldn't be here.
Take a look at Germany pre-hitler, was that German will to be the most degenerate place on earth? How about the German will now, to flood Europe with shitskins and wipe the German people off the face of the earth?

Very based comment, I agree 100%.

Any book on WWII shows the pictures of, as do uncountable US (((documentaries))) that of course never fail to mention that they HAD TO murder civilians to end so big crimes and make the world safe again, blah, blah.

It is safe to say that people that never heard of the bombing of Germany are ignorant; of very low education.

Until very recently, 10 years ago hardly any Murican or Brit had a problem with the conduct of their role in WWII. In general it was celebrated and seen as as source of pride and their dominant position in the world. At any stately event, royal marriages, the Brits never fail to have a fly by of the bombers that killed the civillians in the German cities.
In the same proportion this position in world vanish, the benefits of winning disappears, the people of this countries become target of the same rhetoric Germans have to endure since the end of the war, this pride of and content with the result of WWII disappears too. People start to have second thoughts about that world changing events.

If a machete swinging horde of roving nigger passes by your house, you might question that things developed right and how it had come to it.

They are on record doing exactly that.

:^)

it was a boomer, so low iq is correct

False, it's stated in documentaries from America and books that SOME civilians died and it was mainly collateral damage and was necessary to stop the "greater evil".
Though these books and documentaries never actually say that whole cities were levelled which didn't even contain solders, or that civilian targets were hit on purpose or the total amount of civilians killed etc.

Just as the same type of documentaries don't cover the scorched earth carpet bombing operating in Vietnam that the US used either. Instead the worse things are omitted, instead it's just stayed that that some people died because of collateral damage and that it wasn't the US's intention blah blah.

hope this is a joke, if not kill youself for believing in the holohoax

Reading is illegal for lefties, and those found guilty are sentenced to death by firing squad, or worse - the gulags.

False, you don't even know history. You are an idiot as
Pointed out.

Immediately after the nuking of Hiroshima the US president actually tried to claim it was just a military base, then later when that was given up on as it was too ridiculous to believe…….then came the propaganda about there being millions of papers thrown out over the city and that the people evacuated etc.

There was BS excuse making from day 1, the American civilians were told BS the entire time. No different than in the Vietnam war or Iraq.
Most American civilians didn't know that during the Iraqi war that 1 million+ Iraqi people had died, instead it was constant propaganda repeated by the media.

The Holocaust did happen, sorry. Don't be an idiot, it doesn't appear to have happened to the extreme extent as was told after WW2 though.

It is an exaggerated thing, but it did indeed happen to some degree. Even David Irving eventually accepted that after all of his research that it appears that it did happen to some degree.

Jews didn't flee for no reason, they were targeted and killed. Get over it, but pretending they were the only victims of WW2 is just ignorant.

This image should win some kind of award for laziness to be honest.

It's because the "Allies" have gone out of there way to whitewash their war crimes, which is often typical of the victor of any side. The numbers by the victors continually go down decade after decade for some mysterious reason just like the Holohoax, except in a much more drastic fashion than the latter.

The facts are simple. The city was a "cultural" city with minimal military presence because it was the historical culturally center of Germany. The city was also at least 2x overpopulated (1-1.5 million) because it was a refugee city from the East. It was not built up or hardened (bunkers, etc.) to support an aerial attack. Much less a 3-wave firebombing campaign. We know Churchill deliberately targeted civilian targets early on in the 1940's so the evidence showing it not only happened but was exactly what was intended was there.

A lot of the claims that list between 100-250K, which on its own is a fucking large discrepancy, are not factoring in the refugee aspect. Most are taking the known pre-war population and comparing it to the post-war population while ignoring all German claims because, "muh nazeez can't be trusted hur hur hur". They also don't factor in the fact refugees (millions) were kicked out of the East after the war forcefully and sent into occupied Germany.

Some basic math. If Dresden was 500K before the war (German citizens) and ballooned to 1-1.5 million during the war (Citizens + Refugees) and say 400K were there after the war was over. How many died? Only 100,000 according to allied math. Factor in people flooding in after the war from the East and it all gets fucky, yet if we took German accounts seriously and as best as possible given the destruction and wartime situation you'd probably have a more correct answer. Now the above figures were just to give you an example of how the math is all screwy not to be taken as actual figures themselves.

Unfortunately history is written by winners. It`s horrible that garbage rewrite our history and hiding death of thousands innocent civilians.

boys we got a (26) he who believes in the holohoax

it's not a "holocaust" you fucking kike you don;t get your own word for attempted genocide. they didn't burn jews alive which the word holocaust implies
jews fled because they were being put into camps and having their assets taken. of course a rich jew is going to flee to america to save his gold

The dusty idiot in the video quoted didn't go to university, he didn't even go to grade 12 I don't think.
Barely anyone on Zig Forums went to university either.

There are a lot of dumb beliefs on Zig Forums as a result. It's sad, since you guys are right about a few things. But then you are just so wrong about a horde of other things, it's kind of like Alex Jones (right about maybe 5% of things, wrong about the other 95%).

I guess that's because those are the places where Zig Forums learn their ideas from, many flat earthers on Zig Forums also.
I wish you guys could be more intelligent, it would be better. But nothing can be done for you guys I am afraid.

About the only thing you guys are right about is that the leftist media is ridiculous. Everything else you are basically wrong about.

So it didn't happen. There were no ovens, there were no lampshades, there were no gas chambers, there were no 6 million. You made your bed, now lie in it.

jews own the media

Attached: cnn, nyt, fox, nbc, cbs, npr.jpg (4500x4602, 6.5M)

Going to university isn't a special thing anymore, it hasn't been for a few decades. Almost everyone goes, and they study such marvels as gender studies and how to paint with their own poo. Alongside that, they are brainwashed with marxism and feminism for 3-5 years making them ideal recruits. Note that compliance with the marxism and feminism is mandatory in a lot of cases, having to write essays on why it is double plus good.
Alex Jones is controlled opposition designed to mislead. /trannypol/ is aids for the brain, based on the abscence of fact/truth, which is where I think you are from given the 5% agreement rate.
Never seen any flat earth shit on here, nor stuff about aliens or other faggotry. Time you went back wherever you came from.

There were roller coasters, my uncle was in them but 2 seconds before he was going to be tipped into the volcano full of electrified gas, the powerlines were cut by allied precision bombing, and he managed to escape. He survived 28 death camps and finally ended up in America in 1930, having escaped the teeerrible place. I know, I was there. It was real in my mind.

The rhetoric certainly in the winner countries is entirely up to their choosing. And the countries that lose are only allowed to believe their story inside their own country and to not talk about it with other countries or be accused of being horrible people.

But thanks to photos and videos from the actual era and the accounts from soldiers on both sides, it's pretty easy to see the actual history. We have many documents from American and British commanders and flight footage of them bombing cities while bragging about the city being blown to smithereens.

This still wasn't exactly daily TV for your average civilian at the time though, and not too long after the war the whitewashing started. Not mentioning the bad things started, trying to form the story and justification started and exaggerating the atrocities of the enemy is integral in this as well.

Modern populations can view the history a bit more objectively as we were not personally involved, so we aren't affected by the same exact conditioning and propaganda. So there are many people today who point out a lot of bad things that our side did in many wars. Even what happened to the native Americans (where as back in that era you would have been laughed out of town for even suggesting that native Americans were humans and not savages worthy of slaughter).

In time our societies improves, we become a bit more objective. But we are still so far off from being aware of all that happened and we are all still brainwashed to a degree. But at least things are getting better.

That's why it pisses me off when I see a video made by some youtube where they are trying to reinstall anti-German or anti-Japanese sentiment in people. It's such a disgusting thing to see, the way forward for humanity is to accept that we were bad guys also in the wars and maybe even bigger bad guys than many of our enemies. And to also try to internationally avoid wars, though sadly the USA seems to love wars (bombing 8 countries right now).

This is quite frankly why I have to cheer for China, because a world where the USA is the largest economy just seems like a world with endless wars. Even though I am an Anglo myself, I don't like the constant wars. It's BS, I know most on Zig Forums think that peace is for faggots. But I think wars is terrible, and civilians are the biggest losers in all wars (so any civilians who thinks war is good are brainwashed by the government).

In other words, it didn't happen. The holohaux is a sensationalist, over dramatic lie about the ridiculous persecution and execution of jews. No one was gassed, no one was burned, there were no death camps whatsoever and we still have zero sound evidence that points to death camps ever existing.

Attached: holohoax questions.png (853x1432, 105.94K)

Only when any of these issues are presented by White Nationalists.

Gee, Nadzees telling people about WWll events. What could possibly go wrong?

Lol, 40 years in the future, the right is finally dominant and leftist get arrested for holocaust deniel, the holocaust being dresden.

Good sign though, proves we are winning the culture wars.

Nobody gives a shit about what the left believes or thinks anymore. The time for dialogue and debate has come and gone. They remain fanatically committed to our racial extinction, which means the only solution is to remove them physically, like putting down rabid animals.

Attached: f678d9fd1b94a8cca40a9a9aaad8d2397c183f626cbb9d9d33736fcaad7d94e2.jpeg (2384x2378, 2.23M)

You're talking about people that think their own towns are paradise when they control everything.

Not the smartest group on the surface.

You sound like some retard who has lived in an ivory tower his entire life.

I read/heard that its more harmful to the propagation of truth than not. Also:
> A Novel
Instead of that garbage:

archive.org/details/Apocalypse1945DresdenbyDavidIrving

Attached: Apocalypse1945-TheDestructionOfDresdenByDavidIrving2005.jpg (570x795, 113.43K)

It was a false flag. You can clearly see a bomb on the ground BEFORE the RAF flew over.

Says who with what evidence?

Irving flip-floped constantly, was tip toe around it, most of the time. Most important Irving didn’t find evidence for the “holocaust” either.
If there is no evidence, or “evidence” was manufactured after the war, as in the case of Ausschwitz is a fact, the whole claim collapse into itself.

Jews didn’t flee, even if they could. That was one of the main problem of Hitler until the war.

Despite of all the “persecution in Nazi Germany” stayed hundred thousand of Polish jews in Germany and made no (voluntary) attempt to return. Poland neither was to keen to get them back. So then in 1936, the German government did round up the largest number of Polish jews to deport them to Poland, when Poland closed the border and refused to admit their own citizen. After several day of stand-off the Poles let them in.

This, that jews were forced to leave “Nazi Germany” enraged many jews including one illegal immigrant to France, Hershel Grunszpan. He asked to speak the German ambassador and when admited to a lower ranking German official, Hershel shoot von Rath point blank, to protest the deportation of his family to Poland.

Up to this day Grunszpan is celebrated as a resistance hero against the Nazis.
It is probably a crime against humanity not being allowed to live under National Sociallist rule, even as a jew.

Not all Polish jew were deported, some stayed until short before the war with Poland. There was a very prominent example in post war Germany.

Irving was the target of constant harassment and bullying like everybody else that isn't a nigger slave to Jewish power.

He started out saying it didn't happen, the courts say it didn't happen. It didn't fucking happen.

Irving underestimated the collective ethnic hatred of the jews.
The moment they identified him as a bad goy, with to much independent thought they tried to destroy him.
No amount of backpaddling helps. The moment the semitic hive has identified one not under its spell, it tries to cull them, particular if the free mind has the slightest prominence.
Even if an enlightened thought did come by accident, do they try to brutally stomp that out.

Wew

Attached: 47401.jpg (528x492, 42.7K)

That feel when Americans realize that they were the "evil" guys in WWII. Projection and deflection is all they ever do.

Why are you listening to fat retarded skeptics like Dusty to begin with? They don't evaluate truth from it's action, but from the connotation of it's labels. Read Kaczynski's Industrial Society and It's Future to understand their psychology.

They don't care.
Much like most here don't care that the bombing of Hiroshima by jew sci-fi weapon was propaganda, and that the destruction was done by incendiaries (confirmed by expert US ordnance survey officer).
Look at photos of the other 50 or so firebombed Jap towns and cities, they look identical.

Attached: Tokyo-Firebomb_3224965b.jpg (620x383, 116.66K)

and how do you explain the mutations

hitler had to be stopped at all cost

(check)
Not that user, but it is precisely the lack of (published, at least) mutations that's strange.

Even worse honestly. I've talked to leftshits who PRAISE Dresden unironically and say they wish the same thing happened to every German city. All because of the muh natzeevil narrative.