The Einsatzgruppen

Were men like Otto Ohlendorf, commander of Einsatzgruppen D, heroes who did their duty executing partisans behind the front line, or cold blooded killers and criminals?

Attached: 220px-Otto_Ohlendorf_at_the_Nuremberg_Trials_2.jpg (220x278, 11.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=59983
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=39
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends if they remained loyal or turned rat when the allies rolled in.

This. Although more complicated due to the torture. Few men are really capable of withstanding it in the sense of not just telling your captor whatever he wants to hear to make it stop. As far as whatever the Einstazgruppen did or didn't do I think they were in the right or too lenient. A lot of the deaths by German forces happened on the retreat when they realized what partisans were doing in previously occupied territories against the local populace.

Getting shot in the face was the least they deserved.

Ohlendorf was an absolute hero in this regard, in my opinion.

While on trial, he told them everything he had done (unlike others such as Blobel) and made absolutely zero apologies for it. The only thing he stressed was that the men under his command were just that, they were following orders and performing their duty and if they had refused they would also have been shot.

"One of our latest blood-witnesses, the hero Otto Ohlendorf, is said to have declared to a foreign journalist, a few short weeks before the Americans hanged him for HIM HAVING DONE HIS DUTY TO THE END: "Individual happiness and individual life do not count. All that matters is duty done."

I highly suggest reading his testimony and cross examination during his trial. Fantastic stuff:

forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=59983

Attached: 103094-Large.jpg (500x731, 395.01K)

That quote in the middle is from Savitri Devi's book "Pilgrimage", written in the 50s about visiting sacred sites to NS in Germany and speaking to the people.

Polite double post sage

partisans were terrorists, their main aim was to get the german army to commit reprisals against the civilian population, when this didn't happen and the civilians refused to get dragged into the conflict, they started torturing and massacring the civilians in the most sick ways imaginable, same thing happened in vietnam except there was more popular support for communism and the US completely fucking lost their heads in response to the repeated provocations.

daily reminder that Dirlewanger did nothing wrong

Every one the Einsatzgruppen killed deserved it. I wish the Einsatzgruppen were more ruthless and killed every last Jew immediately upon discovery

The partisans were peasant communist sympathising, traitors to their own people and nation.

There's actually a book about the Einsatzgruppen, and the charges against them, published very recently:
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=39

Attached: 39l.jpg (1564x2000, 664.96K)

All anti-Communist Nazis were heroes.

The Waffen SS was precursor to pan European anti-Commie NATO (back before NATO got all ZOG and faggy).

USA was ready to murder EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH at moment's notice during the Cold War rather than submit to Jewish Communism….and the Jews we were fighting weren't half as bad as the Jews the Nazis were fighting. After WW2 the (((Soviets))) went on a world wide "Charm Offensive" and legit gave lots of real aid to lots of Turd World peoples, and generally stopped mass murdering Whites after about 1950.

He was a hero and i am sure he died with no regrets. Eradicating communist scum hiding inside civilian areas is a honorable deed, and if he killed civilians inside the cities hiding them as well then thats a justifiable collateral damage.

We need more of this kind of heroism. Brenton Tarrant has shown the path of lone wolf anti-partisan activity. The racially foreign invaders are nothing else than ununiformed enemy combatants.

Many of those stories were jewish, and many of the pictures of atrocities were faked by the Soviets.

>forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=59983
I'm not buying any "testimony" that "confirms extermination".

Not a single "mass grave" has every been found that even could be victims of "Nazi extermination". We should have at least a thousand.

Every Jew will tell the same story, "My Jewish village was marched out and forced to dig our own graves then the Nazis shot everyone, I'm the only survivor of my village".

Yet not a single Jew can today indicate the general area of these mass graves that were dug less than a mile from the village where he'd lived his entire life.

If these Jews had all said "we were put in trains without windows in a snow storm and rode for few hours/days and switched directions a few times so don't know WTF we were….etc" then I could PRETEND to believe them.

Thank you, I will look into this

I am far from buying the narrative of the Holohoax but I do believe many anti-partisan executions did take place by the Einsatzgruppen in the East and I have no reason to doubt the words of an honorable man like Ohlendorf. There is film and audio footage of him making these statements.

Only if I were SS, OP. Germans were soft, thats why they never really put fear into the red subhumans.

No, the reds did that themselves with their propaganda about the Germans. I remember reading a war memoire of a German soldier who said that the Russians they captured went into a kind of tremor, trembling with fear. The Bolsheviks told them the most gruesome things about the German heroes. Thats probably also why their commissars had to fire into their troops from behind to stop them from retreating.

Explains the savage rapes at the end of the war. Apart from their inherent inferiority and (((Ehrenburg))), of course.

Yes and Stalin and his jewish generals also sent the most subhuman mongol batallions to Berlin with the sole purpose of causing unspeakable suffering for the civilians there. They are rotting in the deepest pits of hell.

"Cold-blooded killers"? No. This is what they were forced to fight because of the jewish Soviet commands:

Not to mention the jew partisans and other related "ideologically" savage cowards, fighting illegal partisan warfare.