Any normal pro White sites on the net? #3

(I will keep posting this forever. And inform authorities if this site is taken down that the moderators promote violence while deleting non violent threads.)

Searching for normal forum/website that promotes Whites' interests without the White Nationalist/alt-right and related dogma, vulgarities and fanatasy larping.

Any links or ideas welcome. Trolls will be ignored.

Attached: tnc_49176996_1640x1025.jpg (640x480, 32.84K)

You seem to have enough time on your hands to spam your garbage topic. Why not make your own site with the rules you want and tell people about it?

Try asking QTDDTOT and being polite. No one will answer you seriously if you're rude.

Fuck you cuntface

I will keep reporting this forever.

He was polite but they keep removing anything that is critical of White Nationalists. What is QTDDTOT?

Global report.

And I hope they keep posting it forever.

Global report.

OY VEY!

sage

Click this
That's QTDDTOT

Ask politely and someone will eventually answer your question.

This is the site where everyone is and you know that.

Polite on this site lol

sage

Stop acting like a fucking kike.

I would think this is the most important thread of all. Or is 1488 tardation over and over more important?

sage nigger

These faggots are worse than redditors. 50 Hitlers threads isn't enough?

VNN, Stormfront and Zig Forums/4chan are controlled by kikes, OP.

The only online venues I've ever known of that have been anti Jew authentically as in forums were Scott Roberts forbiddentruth website which the Jew's unfortunately were able to get shut down but at least whitenations.com is still up and was another good pro white forum free of Jew control.

whitenations.com? Same larping as /pol

sage

Where can I find the nz live stream