Trump administration to release 1...

Trump administration to release 1,800 immigrants from detention in the next three days as overcrowding continues to threaten a federal crackdown on illegal entry to the U.S.

Immigration and Customs Officials are expected to release as many as 1,800 migrants from custody in Texas over the next three days, according to shelter officials who work with the agency to house migrants seeking asylum.
Ruben Garcia, executive director of Annunciation House, told KVIA-News in El Paso, Texas, that local shelters are overwhelmed and may not be able to handle the influx of newly released migrants.
ICE officials told DailyMail.com that they couldn't confirm estimates or provide a number for how many would be released from the El Paso region, as it will be dependent on the number turned over by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6840485/Trump-administration-release-1-800-immigrants-detention-three-days.html

Attached: Trump approves.jpg (1699x1080, 261.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalhat.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Antifa-Flag.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump didn't want this. It's not like he secretly wants this to happen.

Any politican who tried to openly stop shithole immigrants would be facing this. Trump just showed everyone how it would play out.

You're a fucking idiot op, Trump had nothing to do with that. Also you need to archive the fucking link you newfag.

Trump's entire political and commercial history – right up until he was dragged out of mothballs to overturn the nuclear agreement with Iran – is one of overwhelming support for neoliberal globalist finance capital and its social agenda in whole.

Those are just new workers we desperately needed being allowed to find new jobs in the booming economy!

But the most important thing is that he recognised Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

CUCK CUCK TRANNY TRUMP SUCKS JEW COCK

Maybe not, but I know someone who has.

Attached: 0000.jpg (821x699, 149.08K)

WHEN WILL HE DEPORT THE ELEVEN MILLION ALIENS AMONG US

I was at my local supercenter gas station this morning, maybe 5:30 am and hundreds of beaners, gassing up the landscaping truck, hvac minivan, machine operators, glass replacement, every f"ing trade job you can name, from painters, to drywall, to cabinet installers. All buying garbage quick food like 2for1 hotdogs that have been rolling a those greasy racks since 4am. By 9am they are invisible.

USE DEADLY FORCE AND THEY WILL FEAR VIOLATING OUR SOVEREIGNTY

I'm sure it's like that in every town in America, they're out, up and early at 5am, 6am, 7am by 9am you won't see a single one.
8am to 9am is white people, and nigger time

Is he gonna release them to Mexico or release them into the US? That's the big question on my mind.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82.05K)

We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.

Attached: 8a9896cefc1b0d1133703ce7ddeb11f3b0154e6dba02af9dba72c9e5f899f319.jpg (1724x1054, 130.48K)

Turns out he is going to deport white nationalists instead

"…..fficials who work with the agency to house migrants seeking asylum…."

It would be a LOT cheaper to house them in Mexico, and that would really boost the Mex local economy.

In fact, I just got some Spam Email from a travel agent about what a great value a Mexican vacation is, and how the locals appreciate the business, and that while certain places are not currently recommended, there are still PLENTY of nice safe places that are just as safe as any normal American town.

As a white NEET, I wish I had half the work ethic of most immigrants

So much this, I heard Breivik was really proud when he heard the news.

Why are you replying to yourself?

Attached: 53b4229f8b3b1cb418d402e5ddba774afd2571580254bec6f9503cc026d0779b.png (828x612, 94.42K)

Nothing like (((Competition))) for a job that should be yours because you being a free born citizen having to Struggle because Everything is getting so expensive and the money is shit and you save what you can so you can eat then by the time you go to get food they bump up the prices then they blame it on gas prices and Shortages tell you to go green it's healthy then they say shit like invest in stocks and bonds and shit bla bla bla they are making it unnecessarly difficult for poorWorking class folk to get a head That factors in why people are turning Commie …Work is not hard to find but high paying work is even for skilled labor.But Let's add Fuel to the fire and Let in people to under cut joe blow Working class

Seriously though
Trump can kick them out or not either way WAR is coming the boomers still got a few years to Fucking Retire and the Generation following ????? By that time Its over. Ran down stick houses past their prime not ment to last will cost you everything Rent is retarded Red tape cant haveshit Food cost so much you own Nothing goy It will burn soon and nobody cares

Winning for Globalization and micro chips in your ass

imagine what that does to the wages of white construction workers.

Bump.

Sage

#MAGA con DACA
#MAGA con DACA
#MAGA con DACA
#MAGA con DACA
#MAGA con DACA

something something esoteric metaphor

Attached: epic_trump.jpg (750x563, 42.84K)

I wouldn't mind if they give amnesty to the DACApedes. They were with us during the election, and many came around 911. They understand that it was a. Israeli op.

This literally isn't his fault. It's the fault of the DNC and GOP who are refusing to pass legislation to fix this. Trump has done all he can with the national emergency. Every other move is being blocked by the courts and the ACLU. The court system is so fucked up and needs a massive reform. The founding fathers did not intend for the federal courts to have this much power.

Also blame the Flores Agreement for this mess.

You lost the war?
politicalhat.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Antifa-Flag.jpg

He tried, the courts blocked it.

MAGA!
this proves the fema camps are for whites only!!

That's another reason I'm in favor of a/pol/ approved DACAmnesty

F-four dimensional c-chesS! #trusttheplan #q
#miga
#based

The fact that Trump has cucked out and betrayed his base yet again is no surprise. It will be 1800 a day in a couple of weeks. Then they will push for and get amnesty, full voting, and the country will go Venezuela/Brazil. The Spic cannot and hasn't ever created a nation worth a shit. They are like the nigger in that respect. Fucking vermin people that are a parasite here. But hey you will get more Taco trucks. THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION

Many Hispanics are white, but I don't see them going to a FEMA camp without a fight.

Attached: robopepe_dab.jpg (816x656, 77.69K)

HE HAS SO MANY OPTIONS AT HIS DISPOSAL TO STOP THIS YET HE SITS BACK AND DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT
AT THE DROP OF A HAT HE CAN FORCE THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY IF HE WANTED TO BUT HE HAS NO CONVICTIONS
IF HE ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT DOING WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO THE LAST ILLEGAL MONGREL

Attached: donald trump 'merchant' meme image.png (574x601, 156.67K)

((( )))
If only you read books…

Hispanic=White, That's fucking hilarious there are white people who live in Mexico etc all of the Central-South American countries. They don't consider themselves as Hispanic.

Nice reddit awnser, homo.
Looking at your other posts in this thread it's pretty obvious you're a very recent transplant.
Luke more

((( )))

WHAT DOES "BURRITO SABANERO VA CAMINO A BELEN" MEANS??? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Actually I see more and more pro-Brenton anons who are in support of a DACA amnesty. Perhaps we need to be more honest and recognize that we need our 700 million Aryan brothers from south the border to fight against the Muslim globalists.

There are 0 Aryan brothers south of the border, maybe a few left in Argentina and Brazil from the offspring of the SS fleeing the hordes of Amerimutts in 45

There are quite a lot in Brazil's Sudeste, and a good bunch in Argentina and Chile, but yeah

You mad bro?

Attached: TrumpniggeNuke.jpg (810x500, 99.34K)

I might be a DACA recipient but at least I don't insult other Zig Forums users.

Que viva Brenton!

Trump should let all the white ones free to free up a tiny amount of space