Dilemma

I have a real opportunity to have a platinum blond haired ultra-aryan wife and a ton of children and to do pretty much anything I want with my life but all I can think about right now is that I'm the only one who has the courage to act and that I must because if not me then nobody else. I don't believe anyone else will do anything. Should I throw away what I have in order to be a hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V93RPmiyLu4
eia.gov/state/?sid=NY#tabs-4
doxbinjs77uawbbl.onion/
bitchute.com/video/CqsvFL8Zu9kD/
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/
northwestfront.org/rfn/rfn032119.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes and livestream if this doesn't affect your efficiency.

Refugee camp?

Maybe I will pray to god for a sign and leave it at that as to what to do. This is a very hard decision to make.

Have many white children. Kill niggers, jews, and beaners later.

No. Hero for what? Be a hero for yourself.

Are these the people you want to die for cuck?

Be patient. There will come a day when you will have no other choice but to fight. For now, get your wife, have children and stay in shape.

The hardest choices require the strongest wills user

Would you be content living out your life as the last man? To drink the last drink from the grail of the west? The grail your ancestors toiled for millennia to fill?

Or will you take up your arms, sacrifice your drink, and add your own drop into the grail in the hopes that others will drink for millennia to come?

I would not blame you for choosing the former, if it was easy everyone would do it.

No. These people. youtube.com/watch?v=V93RPmiyLu4

Also I'm not American.

Well I could have kids and then attack ZOG in 20 years (and more effectively) but I have this nearly all-consuming urge to take up the fight that Brenton has started and I'm tired of other people fucking up and not getting anywhere near as many kills as him. I don't want to see this all fizzle out I want to see things accelerate.

Yeah they'll be fine. Go move in with them and protect their community from any lost wild niggers.

Dude, the braver, bolder, most noble thing would be to marry the girl. It's a no-brainer.

Things will accelerate after the 2020 election anyway. What the planet needs is more white children to replace the dying elites. Use your rage to train.

I will be entirely honest with you, I have no plans to action until things begin to accelerate

You may be right, no one else will do anything. Not unless the world just behind the horizon is in sight.

I respect your decision either way, you have more to lose than any of us.

But everything is to gain

You sould not do anything that will cause social disruption such as knocking out electronic substations around major US cities. People don't understand just how vulnerable we are to such devestating attacks. I mean, just think; a terrorist-bad-man could start scouting out electronic substations around NYC by using simply going to this site eia.gov/state/?sid=NY#tabs-4 and then locating the following critical infrastructure points at these coordinates
40.727363, -73.974384
40.757946, -73.946972
40.757987, -73.947238
40.756218, -73.938305
40.787731, -73.909261
40.787378, -73.912752
40.783734, -73.903551
40.781897, -73.906470
40.781583, -73.896981
40.860348, -73.920092
40.860969, -73.919575
40.957318, -73.856470
40.940047, -73.857276
41.077146, -73.831990
41.192766, -73.800226
40.705003, -73.984948
40.703832, -73.981964
40.659280, -73.993864
40.661939, -74.002759
40.699267, -73.813961

41.269838, -73.952437 **

41.043739, -73.965273
41.022975, -73.968059
40.981497, -73.959269
40.904958, -74.130254 G
40.839496, -74.024476 G
40.834223, -74.016512
40.804065, -74.025726
40.788772, -74.035878
40.778943, -74.042141
40.763463, -74.055130
40.749413, -74.072920
40.749270, -74.072761
40.746503, -74.069883
40.737921, -74.098530
40.737142, -74.096533 G

All it would take is a few of them going down during a heatwave to cause literally BILLIONS of dollars of damages to a major US city! Worse still, he could (after having scouted them out and planned each operation thoroughly enough to do it in his sleep) use a the tale end of a thunderstorm as cover so that by the time anyone figured out what was going on, it'd be too late! He could hit one station after another using only a rifle (to shoot out the oil cooled transformers) or even a simple Molotov cocktail (again, tossed at the above). Dear God! The possibilities are endless.
Imagine what simple research could uncover about the vulnerabilities of the System's infrastructure. One man could cause billions of dollars in damages. Two or three could take down a major corporation. A dozen might overthrow the fucking government!
Be careful.

In 20 years every child born will be a mongrel, and what do we get when our perfect blonde haired blue eyed babies only have mongrels as their peers? that's right user-kun, they become mongrelized, and then suddenly your chances of have grand babies that look like your babies did suddenly slams into rock bottom because there aren't enough other blonde haired blue eyed peers for them, and this is solely because the brownies have outbred and replaced them.
Figure it out faggot, it's not hard.

Saving this for later

Family men tend to be conservatives. Revolutionaries tend not to have children.
Families are hostages to fortune. What kind of man would abandon his loved ones to fight in a war when he doesn't need to? What kind of man would risk the torture and murder of his own children in front of him when he doesn't need to.

The reason why fathers tend to be conservatives is because they have a stake in preserving the current order. Disorder will likely harm his family so they seek to provide the best peasant life for their children rather than risk everything for a higher cause.

If captured, a revolutionary with a family will see niggers rape his wife or he will be forced to watch his own children eaten alive by dogs. If you must have a wife, keep her by your side so that if you are captured, she is not and can continue fighting after you are captured.
If she is captured, do not go after her. Send others who will not act emotionally and get themselves captured or killed. Especially if you are an important member of the Revolution.

What you guys think of using poison tipped projectiles and daggers to cause mass casualties the same way the Native Americans used to do it?

I wouldn't recommend it, if anything stick to guns to stir up gun control hawks. Just as Brenton hypothesized.

I don't know how to manufacture my own ammunition in sufficient quantities for it to be worthwhile. The only thing I know about involves cutting off a ton of matchheads and making a very crude and ineffective bullet.

I would go to K for that question

what posted is good info, not just ramblings. I have some knowledge about these systems as well

Synagogue

Boom Boom Boom
Let me hear you say wayoh

Why not do both? There's literally a million ways to violently fight back against the ZOG that don't involve running and gunning like a maniac in one maneuver.

Another thing to consider, if you were to survive and escape.

That would send a Strong Message: You aren't alone, there is someone out there right now working against the system

Whatever you do, make it count.
And put together a sweet fuckin playlist

Yes user, go for her. This is how we save the White Race, one person with a golden opportunity at a time. Just don't rush into marriage, live with her a little while to test the waters, then see if you two are right for each other. THEN BREED.

10 invaders killed = 1 potential child.

Do the math.

Both, get away, live to fight another day.
Be a hero to us.
Be a hero to your people.
Be a hero to your children.
God speed, and remember, Got Mit Uns.

Attached: 1553211637047.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

One major CEO or traitor = 4-20 potential children though.

Saved. Very very useful info for me specifically

Holy dubs confirm

You should act OP. A few white children are ultimately a drop in the bucket, it won't help without greater change. That said I would not have the courage to do this and would likely settle for the comfortable life with waifu so I don't blame you if you don't go through with it

Take this OP. It's dangerous to go alone.

doxbinjs77uawbbl.onion/

Wait 5 more years and we'll be able to print our own 3D robots.

What's the point in having children if you don't secure a future for them?

This.

I've met many Anons from here IRL. All were great men with lots of potential. The NEET meme is just a meme, honestly. Do whatever you need to do; there's 4000 more of us here down for the cause. 1488.

There's multiple ways of helping people out, don't shoot people. Instead, build platforms that only your side will benefit from.

Uhh, wtf is going on here? These are all the same id right?

what is more effective one YOU or ten of you? sometimes the best you can do is to have many children and spread your courage and wisdom to them. if you have ten boys and they have ten boys in only two generations we have 100 men. not just the one YOU. If you want to change the world you need to think long term. and long term one good family with many children has a more positive impact then one marder.

"lots of potential"
That just means you are all a bunch of worthless filthy white niggers who have never been in a fight in your entire life. Filthy disgusting trickery that will only work on other sub-humans are all you are capable of. Filthy white niggers will never defeat the elite white. Go to sleep worm

bobs and vagne

Men like Jared Taylor did the exhausting work of carrying the torch through bleak decades of controlled media and egalitarian lies, precisely so that you can continue our people. The very best thing any single white man can do with his life is wife up a white woman who is worth having, have a big family, and raise them right. Without a worthy generation to follow us there is truly no reason to fight for anything.

Attached: Amelia.Wil.Tesla.Seyruun.240.798576.jpg (150x240, 13.08K)

Lurk one million years

Attached: one million years gulag.jpg (458x418, 18.26K)

Nice thread Rabbi

Attached: 5b702c262600368c1faf580c9eebede8fd275ba7eb1a204dd16be6bb54c40646.png (226x245, 31.01K)

By "our people" you mean the low tier white niggers. The higher tier white don't care for your moronic white nationalism and white supremacy.

Literally these 100% This isnt a battle its a fucking war. Be a good father and husband love your kids and teach them self-respect and pride. There will be a time for violence.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (669x242, 28.42K)

LOL, war. When is the last time you have been in a fight in real life you worthless delusional cunt?

Oh, you mean our "elites"? It's an unfortunate reality of this world that wealth tempts people to be trash. That's why they get purged when they become a liability.

Attached: guillotine_real.jpg (572x749, 183.56K)

Breed. Raise your kids to shoot well. The day will come and it is near, brother.

If I were a younger man and didn't already have a beautiful Aryan wife and two children of my own who are of the future of our people, I would do it myself.

Marrying an Aryan woman and having at least a couple of kids is vital to our existence. My wife has 3 sisters and they all have at least 2-5 kids each themselves.

However, armed struggle and heroes like Brenton are also OF VITAL IMPORTANCE. Building a family is a duty that cannot be ignored BUT once you commit to it then the chances you will also be able to bring yourself to make the sacrifices to be able to do something like Brenton did go down to close to 0.

FOR OUR FUTURE. FOR OUR PEOPLE. FOR THE FÜHRER. ACT NOW. ACT NOW BEFORE YOU LOSE THE CHANCE FOREVER

Attached: nazsaprop(2).jpg (299x384, 31.03K)

If you are who you claim to be then you should just play the PR/optics game instead. People who have real things to lose should not sacrifice themselves.

Muslim daycare ?

Attached: future-1.jpg (1200x831, 917.1K)

If you really had the balls to do something you wouldn't be asking if you should go a bunch of internet strangers who are half kike. On the off chance that you're serious, just make sure you take out as many important enemies as you would make kids. Then even if you die it wasn't a waste.

Unedited Full NZ shooting:
bitchute.com/video/CqsvFL8Zu9kD/
Condensed shooting footage with added hit markers and music:
Marty Robbins/Johnny Cash edit
bitchute.com/video/la4YhZrWk742/
Dope Fiend edit
bitchute.com/video/YfCxqGIZCJ70/

Does this necessarily have to mean pulling a Brenton? I'd definitely take the time to weigh whether your life can be sacrificed in something greater than pulling a one off and spending the rest of your life in prison. Getting seriously into non-LARPy politics, etc.

Only do something if you're going to shoot Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

If you're able to make White babies, do that while training Brenton 2.0s that cannot. Your time will come.

Kek! I worked as a bouncer in all the roughest clubs when I was in college and the men I've met from here had fighting backgrounds and all of them had STEM degress. Keep fantasising about us. Christchurch, there's more where that came from!

leave

also

all of you leave

Don’t listen to the people telling you not to go down the path of raising a family. You are just one man you can only do so much. If you have lots of children and raise them correctly you will in the end do so much more for the white race.

This is the best plan.

whynotbothtacospicgirl.gif

lurk moarrrr

let me help you nigger. NO IM GONNA ACT TOO YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE IM PLANNING ON SHOOTING UP A SYNAGOGUE WAT ABOUT YOU

Women are temporary, glory is eternal. Wipe your rounds down with alcohol before you do anything. Fingerprints can ruin a solid operation.

Bouncers are all known for getting in street fights with people right?

That means not street fights

It doesn't take much to get a STEM degree

White niggers are going to be white niggers.

Petty terrorism won't change anything. It is just petty revenge. The only thing that will happen is government spawning programs that tackle the radicalization of beta white male.

Reloading kits that can produce 1,000 rounds per hour can be had for $500-600.

Look for Hornady L’n’L or RCMB Rockchuckers or even used models in decent condition. You’ll definitely want a five-stage turret press.

I know we are deep in a debate about all things considering Brenton Tarrant, the Christchurch Shooter, how to interpret it, and strategy going forward. I thought it would be good to spread more awareness for the Northwest Front and their podcast. They are a white nationalist separatist organization in America and understand that change will not come politically. I urge everyone to consider their wise words concerning this attack. Racially aware whites are rare, and worth their weight in gold. Do not throw your life away.

northwestfront.org/rfn/rfn032119.mp3

There is no debate. All Zig Forumsacks and anons know what this attack meant. Feds, boomers, redditors, and other neurotypical tourists can fuck off.

CIANIGGERS GLOW IN THE GODDAMNED DARK

Attached: C737C144-4C3E-4FAE-B585-C633DE9AD870.jpeg (464x464, 42.58K)

Have many children and encourage other whites to do the same.

War has changed. WMDs changed everything. Now we live in the land of the eternal proxy war.

Just as war between nations has changed, so has war within nations. And it won't look anything like any other civil conflagration in history. But I suspect it's going to be a slow to moderate burn event, stretching decades.

Have children. Raise them strong. Get free of the system & prepare for the long war.

Its like someone drilled a hole into my head while I was having a nightmare and poured monster energy drinks and nfl stadium urine into the hole.

Look at the image. It's a picture of the Turner Diaries. Notice there are two people there. A man and a woman.
If you can't get your woman to help you start the Turner Diaries, she is worthless.

A white nigger with shit genes worth their weight in shit. White nationalism doesn't ensure greatness and prosperity, just the willingness to sacrifice greatness and prosperity so that everyone you see are white.

Look at the image. It's a picture of the Turner Diaries. Notice there are two people there. A man and a woman.
If you can't get your woman to help you start the Turner Diaries, she is worthless.

Attached: turner-shirt.gif (369x575, 94.26K)