Patrick Casey has permanently dissolved Identity Europa due to the baggage of its founder and its reputation after...

Patrick Casey has permanently dissolved Identity Europa due to the baggage of its founder and its reputation after Charlottesville. He has created an entirely new organization, focusing on 5 key principles:

* Nationalism
* Identitarianism
* Non-interventionism
* Protectionism
* Populism

This in concert with the abandonment of Greco-Roman imagery in favor of a more classic American look (kind of like Patriot Front), grounds Casey's new group in pro-white activism, flyering, banner drops, and more.

If you are an identitarian in theory, but you do not apply your ideas to the real world, consider linking up with fellow white patriots who have the future of biological Europe in mind.

—–

Will this group also be infiltrated by glow-in-the-darks? Are they optics cucks?

Attached: DefendAmerica.jpg (1920x795, 1.47M)

Cool.

I think they always were but while I personally find the "Screw it" camp to have a more voracious argument - if you read WLP, he points out that it takes both camps working together in concert to really get shit going. So power to him. Unless it's a literal controlled op.

They're good lads. I agree it will take both sides. White dialectic is the way forward.

Who's Jewing who?

How can I get the flyers for this group if I am not a member? I want to print some out. Same with Patriot Front's flyers.

I like to think that AIM is like the intellectual vanguard, an umbrella organization of ordinary, upper middle class pro-white folks; groups like Patriot Front are geared towards the paramilitary-type activists. Both project power in different ways that operate in consonance.

Just like every other predictable White failure, which will happen again and again without my guidance and leadership!

If anything we should stop complaining about the Jewish subversion of our movement and try to find ways to subvert the resources they're leaving us back into the proper hands.

You think?

This leads to cuckservatism. We need to walk the path of Tarrant.

>>>/out/

Make an organization like the ADL that focuses on anti-white crimes.

This thread again.
Off to a great start. Not even doing basic research.

Brenton Tarrant Files:
Video Part 1: >>>/brentontarrant/1
Video Part 2: >>>/brentontarrant/2
Manifesto: >>>/brentontarrant/3

Brenton Tarrant Files:

Brenton Tarrant Files:

Brenton Tarrant Files:

Brenton Tarrant Files:

Brenton Tarrant Files:

Attached: 3e7961c1ec298080a4306ba52f6b7ba2e5c090668d93c0c9fa243f5e423ea44a.png (1134x461, 497.34K)

We can create a 501c that insures college education for white men free of the loan jew. White men are already a major minority in CA, TX, FL, and NY among others.

Many groups beyond the Indians use the AIM acronym including a toothpaste brand. That doesn't stop anyone.

First we will have to create colleges for White men, but also careers for said men.

It's all a scam it fucking has to be. The social media accoutns are a fucking ghost town. Facebook, twitter, gab, look at the profiles of everything, literally 0 engagement that doesn't ever hit the triple digits.

HOLY SHIT IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!

Attached: tell me bubbles, can you moonwalk like this.jpg (1920x795, 728.35K)

WOKE BRUH

They are very active on discord as far as I'm aware.

based

Casey talked about this in his interview on Infowars. He claims Discord is not compromised and that it is simply infiltrators posting the logs which is hard to avoid (although he claims to have taken steps to prevent how much information one individual can leak).

Create the organizations that can supply the money in a permanent method that is perpetuating. There are many "White Colleges" just stepping onto their campus makes niggers and feminist almost break out in hives.

waiting for the American Indian Movement to sue them and end up with all their shit. sounds like a familiar story by now…

Attached: aim flag.png (1024x683, 34.15K)

I.E. he continues to forcefeed retards into the honeypot proving he himself is an fed organizer.
there is 0 legitimate reason for anyone "on the right" to use discord, ever, fuck this guy.

Gee, you don't have a lot of positive things to say about this openly pro-white group. Tell us what you do to further the race.

it doesnt say anything about White people. it says american which now means the 3rd world

america is dead there is no morea identity and culture hahaha, canada next

yo dawg i b merican 2. you need sum bruthas up in there

Attached: this is america.png (780x455, 332.05K)

childish negro representing what america is the Utopia of gorillas

Not really a movement if one guy can do it.

canada never had any culture fucking leafs

PATHETIC
Hitler got thrown in jail for trying to overthrow the fucking government and he never cucked, he kept the same name and kept marching ahead with the exact same policy positions

Attached: Hitler6.jpg (673x917, 41.98K)

Hitler dubs confirm

uellow vest movement aint doing shit

The thing is Patrick Casey didn't found IE, it was founded by some retarded felon who spend time in prison for being a nigger.

This

these dudes are kosher as fuck. its the same people who went back to cville to sing dixie all half-assed in front of a statue they were too cucked to rip the tarp off of.

very kosher goys.

THE MOVMENTARIAN MENACE STRIKES AGAIN

REED SEIGE

Many group arent head on pants retarded to copy the first and last letters as to have the exact same words. And Aim toothpaste isnt an acronym.

Wow, I didn't realize IE was so shitty. Guess that explains this move. America needs to stop spawning so many shitty groups. It will probably stay like this until a real, non-spergy person with charisma appears on the scene.

Are you able to talk about Jews in this group or do you get banned for antisemitism?

He didn't live in a completely pozzed time. It might have been degenerate, but there was very little if no surveillance, and there were quite a few highly conservative parties in the country already.
Mass media was limited to newspapers and a few cinema films. No television, no cctv, no total surveillance, no electronic records.

Hey, cool, Zig Forums needs more whiny faggots who bitch about everything and everyone while offering zero solutions or better suggestions. Sage still isn't a downvote.

Of course he'll start up another shekel surfing drive when AIM jews him.

Counter-semitism is fine. Optics are important for this kind of public organization so they prefer if you don't run around saying 'niggerkike' in the chats or in public, but naming the Jew happens all the time.

and what are you yuppies doing? building casey's brand so he doesn't have to work a real job? getting young men fired and for no actual gain?

faggot

hwite fascists lost the war though?

If all five of your founding principles are "-isms", you have a shitty vague platform, and are probably a shill.

The American chapter? What happens to the actual European chapters? Or am I getting this confused with something else?

check and heil

The old fashioned ways are still the most effective at breaking and destroying men. Of course, Hitler saw combat, was gassed, and shot yet he persisted. That's a dead breed of man which was rare even in those days.

even TWP and NSM had HD video dude

TALK ABOUT SHIT OPTICS BRO

Attached: 240p optics.png (1133x707, 532.55K)

Fucking lol'd

He did actually change the name after the Beer Hall Putsch because the NSDAP was banned in Bavaria. Still used all the same symbolism though.

Notice how this comes not all that log after National Action in the UK was dissolved (proscribed by the govt that set it up).
Same shit.