A Muslim Response to White Nationalism and White Replacement

What do you guys think of what he's saying? I mean the logical arguments, not where your sympathies lie, of course.

muslimskeptic.com/2019/03/21/a-muslim-response-to-white-nationalism-and-white-replacement/

Attached: white-nationalism-696x464.jpg (696x464, 50.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc&feature=youtu.be&t=95
youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE
youtube.com/watch?v=1tCE9L8V-DM
youtube.com/watch?v=KvjdBelNFZM
youtube.com/watch?v=tAiJn1nXroE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no argument against the existence of white people

Fuck off. We don't fucking care.

GAS THE KIKES AND SAND NIGGERS! RACE WAR NOW!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (551x551, 624.65K)

Attached: oneeyeddemon.gif (206x230, 2.38K)

CONVERT TO ISLAM
ACCELERATE

Attached: itglows.webm (640x360, 938.3K)

White nationalism/supemacy groups are just silly. OF COURSE whites are supreme, there's no need to have a group!

Actually pretty unironically based.

Attached: download30049.png (283x579, 129.87K)

you do realize that at some point Breivik was a muslim right? well he answered these pakistanis each time he took a cab, only to realize it was all a scam, it is not coherent, islam is a scam and makes no sense

this is how to become a muslim btw:

I believe in the prophet (peace be upon him), and the one God,.

congratulations, you are now muslim

islam is all lies and contradictions

It cannot possibly be that simple, you must also adhere to the strict codex of laws and regulations created by your religious leaders.

in their case
no
but they do their best to make it seem so however

That's not really a point raised, is it?

Specifically, does racial identity matter more than a person's behavior and values, if that person is, for example, a race traitor or a criminal about to cheat fellow whites? If not (i.e. you're not out to defend the traitor), then the values one subscribes to are important.

In that respect, what do you make of his argument against making technological progress the yardstick to measure a civilization?

Consider suicide.

btw

what is this
I will show you chaderrulla
fucking mongols seem to share our kind of humor
youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU

So they serve the calif, gold

he goes, what am I going to do with this?

WHY DIDN'T YOU PAY YOUR MEN?

Sources?

You mean he said something to a cabbie? That's not the same thing as Breivik being Muslim.

Hello where is proofs

Any white sites outside of 8ch putting forth these arguments?

oh user it is drinking day, but he was known for this, he lit went full autist into their religion, only (apparantly) to find out it was all a big scam…. I can't sauce you

Kill yourself.

I'm not sure if I could have done a better job than Daniel Haqiqatjou in proving the stupidity of Daniel Haqiqatjou argument.

If you can't eat it, then why did you horde it for!!

omg base mongols

The guy (Daniel) would probably be white (depending on the day).

They are nearly always one and the same.

Sage for shill thread

Mongols converted to Islam afterwards. 3/4 Genghis khans nephew was the first one to convert. The china khanate didn’t convert hadn’t he done China would be Muslims today let that sink in

So you're all for Jacinda Ardern, methinks.

A Muslim China - that would be interesting.

Into the trash.

There is no argument against white self-determination, existence, and resistance.

He's a freemason zionist cuck. He was NEVER a nazi. He fucking loves jews.

I kinda like mongolians now, I always had this weak spot for their throatsinging

I don't know why, but it has the same undertone as norwegian folk music

There is an old saying, "Hate your enemy long enough and you will become your enemy". That, perhaps, should be amended to read, "Hate
your enemy as you are taught to perceive him and, in time, you will become that enemy, as you falsely believe he was, not necessarily as
he truly is". Guys, it looks like we've got to submit and become Muslims.

Yeah …
but that's not what the discussion is about.

No thanks, fuck off with your culture destroying bullshit habib.

sage!
delete habib

It's time for a white man chimp out for the new century. The earth must be clean.

omg this is fucking powerful, haha screw you china!

because the finns invented it, dumbass

I wish newfags would learn to lurk for two years before posting

It’s Racist. It’s Sexist. It’s Homophobic. But Is It True?

but it is like norwegian folk music, how is that?

This is not accurate. The emergence of the globo-homo synthesis is quite recent in civilizational terms.

You'll have to go back to Western writings around Napoleon etc. Globohomo shit started appearing post-enlightenment.

Gave it a quick read, but its all blatant taqiyya.

What About the Muslim Hordes?

Incredibly disingenuous coming from a muslim.

throat singing makes you want to fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc&feature=youtu.be&t=95

>And the false Prophet, peace curses be upon him :^), is reported to have said:

My favorite part is where he says that muslims are superior to whites since they have spiritual advancement while whites only have technological advancement. So it's better to pray to your stone five times a day than to have running water or air conditioning.

There is no way the revolutionary imperial government under Napoleon was pushing Algerians and Egyptians to have gay buttsex and gay-adopt orphans.

omg someone has peed in a bottle here again, why can't you use the toilet when you are drunk it's one door away

wht on earth would you go an pee in a bottle? I mean the door is right there, why!?!

So What Makes Us Different From White Nationalists?

>3. Yet, the fact that White nations are currently in decline in terms of civilization and morality is because of an influx of non-Whites.
>4. An influx of non-Whites causes decline in civilization and morality because non-Whites are not as civilized and moral as Whites.

I wonder if this shitskin is even capable of seeing the irony of the fact that he's writing an article in the English language, using White technology, posted to the White created Internet, about how he thinks the claim that Whites are being replaced in their "own" (his scare quotes) countries by shitskins such as himself.

Probably not.

* countries by shitskins such as himself is dubious.

What About Heritage?

I think he's saying that the manifesto makes the claim. It's not Daniel making the claim that Whites are being replaced.

BASED

FUCK I LOVE MONGOLIA
youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE

yes that file exists hotwheels totally posted here before

And a Note to White Nationalists

If you are a White Nationalist reading this, let me have the privilege of inviting you to Islam. If you are a non-Muslim reading this, White Nationalist or not, we invite you to the path of God, a path of righteousness, a path of sincerity, love, and devotion to the Creator, God Almighty. All the hackneyed arguments against Islam and the false Prophet Muhammad are coming from the exact liberal secular philosophy you reject. If you can for a moment turn off those biases and consider Islam objectively, you can see its unmatched merits. This is because Islam is the Truth. And the people of the world deserve the Truth.

Attached: 1425834887759.jpg (411x381, 42.55K)

THESE TUNES ARE NORWEGIAN HOW COME THEY ARE IN MONGOLIA?

This kind of argument dissolves in the reaction of non-muslim populations in Spain and Eastern Europe. If islam was so great, why did THEIR colonial empire collapse from unruly subjects who resented their rule and whose struggle gave rise to the muslims being subjugated in revenege?

I know ice and fire horses come from there(icelandic horse breeds) but wtf

Um… Three-sixty where it's where everybody and we're no good we we nesting system is form of.

No thanks. Islam is a dumb cult that only appeals to stupid people and Arabs.

Being violent may win the battle, but not the the war. Redpilling fellow countrymen on the situation and gathering support for the cause is more effective than mindlessly shouting nazi slogans. It is easy to justify to beat down by the governments. What (((they))) fear the most is the people realizing the injustices against their race, just like the German people were in the 1930s. Only when everyone move as one can we repel the invaders, while violence (at least in the beginning) sows division because of the dominating liberal ideology.

Their prophet is a pedo goat fucker

Id rather be a racist than a pedophile but thats just me

I need foods

then they deliver him a plate of jewish gold

my god

well why are you not eating?

fucking based I love these faggots

I appreciate the offer, but Muslims worship a Satanic black cube. A cube which is houses the remains of a meteor. Remember how Lucifer was cast out of Heaven? He fell to Earth like meteor, and the was put inside the Kaaba, you worship. You serve Satan, just like the Jew.

Attached: kaaba and 911 memorial.png (1884x1270 912.64 KB, 2.24M)

THEN WHY DID YOU HORD IF FOR!?!
Why didn't you give it to your men?

Fuck off muhammad muhammad al goatfucker, following a religion like it's anything other than a cultural story is for stupid people only.

Nobody gives a shit that mudslimes got goodified. Everybody I talked to clearly remembered the big tragedies of muslim violence in Europe, and just shrugged their shoulders. These people don't care about sandniggers, they watched the bombs fall on Iraq on their TVs just a few years ago and laughed about it. Dumb fuck mudslimes walked right into a goddamn trap, now all their military aged men are far from their bases of power and universally hated and scattered. I'll laugh when the trap springs and you're all systematically slaughtered in under a month. Baby steps towards the larger goal.

Attached: earth.png (1920x1080, 666.94K)

That's the first step. The numerous regulations are introduced very slowly.
Islam is an enormously practical religion. However, from the time other Muslims hear you say that one line, you are their slave. Which is why they want you to convert.

Oops, posted the same image twice. I meant to post this one too.

Attached: Kabba black stone.jpg (600x361, 64.64K)

Europe is conquered land? Because it is ground zero for Muslim invasion.

So don’t the shitskins that live within the various post-colonial white nations. They are overwhelmingly enrolled in welfare programs, they enjoy lower crime rates and higher employment rates, higher salaries and higher standard of livings than the countries they fled from.
But calling those whites who establashed, in this anecdotal case the US, my forefathers is incorrect. I didn’t have a single ancestor in the US before 1900, my white ancestors immigrated more recently (to escape communism) and assimilated instantly instead of moving here and demanding whites bend to the will and culture of the brown hordes.

Really? So the science of genetics and heredity is weaker than your desert nomad fairy tale book? Gotchya, opinion discarded.

Because for the majority of human history nations were composites of the people, and the people generally were ethnically homogenous. Even before nations there were tribes and this concept was even more true. There is a reason why many of us are also “traditionalists”.

I would be much quicker to forgive an injustice upon me from my brother than from a total stranger. Who wouldn’t? It’s simple biology. I feel more connect to those of a similar race or ethnicity because they are likely of the same ancestors, and as a result fighting for the continuation of their genes is also fighting for my own. The whole premise here is downplaying legitimate biological principles.

Funny because most blacks in America are Christians and they also commit disproportionately more murder than whites, who are also mostly Christian. Almost as if statistical reality totally invalidates your arguments

This is why I am pagan personally. But I wouldn’t won’t get into that

Honestly I’m done here. I’ve had enough. This article is filled with more strawmen than a farm covered in scarecrows. Total bullshit

I put the whole article in this thread because OP is a faggot as usual. I just forgot to greentext that last part. I advocate for the immediate removal of kebab

Attached: 6540ad7b6db09e3432ae736467eafa84c0ec854ef02224859c512308c7b267ec.png (1023x885, 332.86K)

The privilege of joining a false religion conspired by a fraudulent "prophet" (piss be unto him)?
NO WAY, FAG

Attached: Remove kebab (Serbia strong) on AVR.webm (1920x1080, 7.49M)

Constant attack by the Fed-Kike complex. Understand this you motherfuckers.

Ah, it all becomes clear. Anyway, after seeing the public response to Saint Tarrant's visit to the mosque, I feel even more strongly that he took the right action based on his stated goals. I was talking about this a day ago with a buddy, he reminded me that they tried to build a mosque around here but they never got it done because every material got stolen every time they bought them. Eventually they hired a security firm, but that didn't stop the theft either. Eventually they just gave up, after like 3 years of this. Fuck muslims. Every time I see a fucking headscarf rage flares up in me. I'd never seen one in my fucking life for goddamn decades, then all of a sudden fucking hajis are walking around in their enemy combatant uniforms. Fuck them

Attached: e2737e7e44c7f3c6a5539589c7f562643dfb607d5314f898c99c1cd33864b576.png (800x376, 145.97K)

their music sounds so norwegian, why is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=1tCE9L8V-DM
stupid lundefugl always trying to steal my fish
FUCK YOU BIRD

miles and miles of tourist crap
some oy vey, you people gas """innocent""" whales

yes yes hotwheels it has been posted before I am sure
youtube.com/watch?v=KvjdBelNFZM

youtube.com/watch?v=tAiJn1nXroE

miss translation, Hildarþhing, means the court of the valkyries, death

Hilde is a known Valkyrje

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE OUR OWN COUNTRIES!

Its called Muhammad's Last Sermon:
"a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly." -
Its a much more blatant, "no Greek, no jew", because its from the same jewish mouths who want everyone but jews to miscegenate, because that is where true power comes from.

Attached: Egyptian Christian Family.jpg (964x1491, 939.41K)

Why do Muslims (usually Semites & Niggers) always insist on settling in white home lands by forcefully installing mosques, spreading their sharia law, loud sermons, harassing khaffirs (non-believers) with Muslim gangs and eventually allude to Islam dominating the world ? It is the Muslims themselves who force/impose their way on the host country and then act victims, innocent when prosecuted and face retaliation.
The religion is cult, a state beyond Communism and cannot co-exist with other cultures in same country, let alone the world.
There are no innocent people in this world except children, conquer or be conquered.

It's either that that or the opposite. And because Brenton represents the struggle of white man himself, there is no other way to frame this.

I really hate whale
always showing up with their god damn blow holes

Attached: 1550921750371.jpg (1000x563, 171.98K)

There are no innocents. You just have residual hang ups given to you by the Jew and most likely a LARP-Christian upbringing.

Blow your horn Olifant at rånsarvollen

The current Christians are ABSOLUTE CUCKS, the priests and bishops ABSOLUTE PEDOS AND FAGGOTS.

why be a Christian if you are not allowed to defend yourself.. The religion is beyond cucked by the kike puppets.

The Christian crusaders deserved some respect but today the religion is a joke. Jesus himself would not tolerate the despicable acts going on in with the faggot-bishops/priests.

Yes, it is convenient. I'm sure the people who we conquered also wanted to be left alone in their own nations. There's nothing wrong with this way of thinking. Here is an analogy. Let's say I had a soccer team who consistently beat any other team they would play. If they happened to lose a game, should they be allowed to feel bad for doing so? This may sound silly, but so is the argument being made. It is essentially saying that now that you are on the other end of the table you can't act like the other people did.
If you look at the origin of the word, you will see that it exclusively is related to the genetics you inherit from your mother and father. In present times it means anything that you inherit from your mother or father which includes values and beliefs. Simply adopting these values and beliefs are not enough because you are getting them from someone else and not you mother or father.
I will preface this with saying that is not important that these values and beliefs are the best in the word and will also say that traditional European values and beliefs are not the same between the whole entire region. What makes the superior at least being held by whites is that it produced societies which were able to be productive to progress in technology and civilization. We are a dying breed because many whites are giving up their heritage. I do not know this as a fact, but I would suspect that whites only became a dying breed within the last hundred years. The white race has existed for much longer than that.
Yes, whites are being defeated. This is why white nationalists want change. On our current course, we are steering our metaphorical ship right into the rocks and will be entirely wiped out. The values and beliefs of nonwhites may be superior compared to the current average values and beliefs of white people.

Sandniggers can die horribly with their jew brothers. I'll insist on my race's existance in our own lands. You shiteating roaches need to fry.

No. Fuck you, no. We surrendered to one sandnigger kike religion already, we're not submitting to another.

It always was an urbanite joke of a cult. The earliest bishops were greedy swine, that's why they shut down the love feasts. They take directly after jews, and mudslimes take after both. All three religions are full of pedos, cucks, and swine. The Turks had their own word for little boys who pleasured them. I'm telling you brothers, this desert shit is an abomination. Everyone learns to hate and fight or surrenders to these scum-swilling goat fuckers and their devil god.

This is perfect example why we need more NZ type doom mods.

There will never be peace for the white man until the complete expulsion of the Jew and his lacky the Nigger and Muslim. I don't care if you are a Pagan larping fag or a follower of the Zombiegod. These three parasites form an infection of the body of the society of the white man and must be cleaned from it for us to reach our potential and find a place of peace.

It should be obvious to everyone, including this sandnigger, that the West is in late-stage globohomo today and that this jewish ideology has taken hold of the vast majority of Whites. It is therefore unsurprising that globohomo has many White champions; particularly in consideration of the rewards heaped upon its supporters and the very public "executions" of its transgressors.

So reality is a deflection. Huh. He doesn't offer any argument for why the White Nationalist argument is wrong, because it obviously isn't. He just labels it a "deflection" and moves on.

A good point here, and completely true. But you can see already what he is constructing here: it is the setup for a conclusion that Whitey was always racist, thus his genocide is justified. Let's see if I'm right.

I agree there are many anons that focus far too much on the superiority of our civilization over others. Of course we all know that is true; even this sandnigger is forced to acknowledge that as true. But it makes for a pretty thin justification for why our race ought to survive, and he is right to tear into it in the remainder of this paragraph.
I prefer to look at things from the standpoint of growth and continuity: of an unbroken lineage from the beginning of time, through us, extending into the future, of which every one of us is a part. It is our duty to our ancestors, our children, and our children's children to continue this line unbroken so that in time our race may find its ultimate expression. Spengler's Decline of the West and William Luther Pierce's writings on Cosmotheism offer useful perspectives, for anyone interested in the idea.

Just call it what it is: straight up materialism.
Our science, technology and culture is superior to any other civilization AND we have a duty to our ancestors to continue our lineage. The former is not a justification of the latter, but it certainly justifies avoidance of miscegenation. For if our purpose is to become; to grow into the highest expression of our race, why contaminate ourselves with demonstrably inferior blood?

Islam is pan-racial, and thus a superior ideology to all. Sorry camelfucker. It is still not in our interest to breed with you.

And there we have it, as predicted. You were successful in the past, Whitey, and we were not; therefore your genocide is justified. It is interesting that he omits the "centuries of colonialism, genocide, conquest through mass death around the world" pursued by far less successful moslem world. But nobody likes to admit they're inferior, so I won't hold that against him.

Utter coward. He makes the claim that "Whites collectively continue to enjoy the fruits of their forefathers' domination … continue to sit at the helm of a massive hegemonic empire which has the world in its death grip." Yet clearly he is in no fear of this "massive hegemonic empire," nor of insulting them. He understands that White men today, whilst still having the appearance of power (i.e. bums in seats) have no power nor representation at all; for any White man in a position of power that even suggests using his position for the benefit of Whites is immediately denounced and destroyed by those who DO wield power. He writes an entire article demeaning and insulting White men, yet won't dare to name the jews to whose tune the occupied White man is forced to dance. That alone tells you all you need to know about the "power" White men hold today, and the credibility of this author.

Only sentence that matters out of this entire article, the rest is summarizing memes and terms we're all very well acquainted with already.

It's really hard for most of these totally fucking stupid goat fuckers to understand that the Jew literally owns virtually every Mosque and Imam. They preach death to Israel at some of them but never really attack the Jew in the West. They do meaningless bombings that hardly ever kill a Jew. These fucking stupid skinskins don't realize that the Jew and their slave the USA own and control every group from Hezbollah to ISIS.

imagine my shock!