They're going for a second vote

Philip Hammond says a second referendum should be among 'propositions' considered by MPs as he admits Theresa May's Brexit deal might be dead in the water

Philip Hammond has said a second EU referendum is a 'perfectly coherent proposition' as he urged MPs to decide on a 'compromise' Brexit deal if they cannot back Theresa May.
The Chancellor said that 'one way or another' Parliament would this week be able to show what it wanted from Brexit, rather than constantly showing what it does not want.
Mr Hammond told Sky's Ridge on Sunday that Mrs May's Brexit deal - already defeated twice by MPs - was his 'preferred way forward' but admitted: 'I'm realistic that we may not be able to get a majority'.
'One way or another Parliament is going to have the opportunity this week to decide what it is in favour of, and I hope that it will take that opportunity - if it can't get behind the Prime Minister's deal - to say clearly and unambiguously what it can get behind,' he added.
But he warned that any alternative deal must be 'a variant that is deliverable, not some unicorn'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6844199/Philip-Hammond-says-second-referendum-Brexit-propositions-considered-MPs.html

Attached: 11386800-6844199-image-m-4_1553421901658.jpg (634x1057, 132.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/travel/8259933/brexit-passport-renew-warning-uk-deadline-today/
twitter.com/GoodallFelicity/status/1109486259897073665
archive.fo/M6sAY
youtu.be/hPlrTXEg1qM
youtu.be/dE8zy2LMgUY
youtu.be/xee1OuMMVOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU OWN NOTHING GOY

Well that is kinda how it works when you choose the TV over your people. Why have Brits not done away with politics and looked after their people instead? If you take the foot of the pedal don't complain when someone else takes over.

What a farce.

The funniest thing would be seeing goyim voting for Brexit again

Attached: image.jpg (630x446, 168.87K)

Can someone remind me about how much referendums they already had? Must be at least three, right?

the absolute state of vote cucks

Attached: 9c8e8d67c0f67b7e436e742572022172578f945d23b8e8f2fe1f5cef673df378.gif (720x534, 548.84K)

As is demanding all mps's resign and relinquish 90% of their assets before they go to israel.

Of course theyare, they'll keep voting until they get things their way. Democracy is a hoax.

We are so blessed to be able to vote for what we want, until the (((politicians))) get what they want.
Just imagine how horrible it would be if a single person with actual ties to the land were to make decisions instead of a cabal of rootless traitors

I knew they would try a bunch of things. May gets a bad deal, no one likes it so the MPs vote it down. No deal Brexit is no longer an option, despite that being the best we would get anyway as the EU will not give us a good deal. She will "renegotiate" (more like have a nice trip to Brussels and have fun with her fellow traitorous globalists) and it will be voted down again.

They have a few cards they can play; another referendum, May is out so a new election which leads to new government and more problems, some bullshit loophole they can enact which ends the whole thing etc. They were always going to fuck this over, no way they let the globalist Communist project end after all this investment.

The UK government, may all officials be brutally executed in the streets, offered a vote that won and since they have worked tirelessly to overturn. Just as US government officials who have tried to overturn the 2016 election results the UK government officials and their families need to be hunted down and executed for their desire to "DESTROY OUR DEMOCRACY". Only they feel they have the right to overturn votes and elections. Maybe it is time for the people to turn their skulls inside out and stomp their brains in the gutters.

Attached: 5154228814633.jpg (1400x788, 186.89K)

Should've been a 2/3 majority required in the first place imo.

That being said, it wasn't. The vote passed and seeing these traitorous snakes try to weasel their way out of it is making me want to go Christchurch on the parliament.

Attached: offensive_weapons_uk.jpg (684x315, 36.63K)

By whom?

By the ones running the show.
If they wanted to remain vote, they could easily engineer that through their control of the media.
The vote was engineered to be so close, to maximize discontent.
Resulting chaos and predictions of disaster scares the shit out of the population, to the point that they will demand a radical solution to the (engineered) problem.
Much like terrorist events are used to get the populace screaming "take our rights".
Importantly, this also acts as a warning to other national populations "see what happened to the UK, don't even THINK about trying to leave."
Of course, don't take my word for it. Wait and see. Work from this premise and you can easily predict the future events, the constant delays, the vote being ignored, May "negotiating" ridiculously bad "deals", etc etc. Next step is to butcher the laws which made exit possible, hold a new vote which because of the propaganda and media terror the population has been fed since Brexit vote 1, is guaranteed to be "remain" by a large majority.
They don't even need to manipulate the actual votes, jew media controls the outcome and has done for decades.

Here's one of the most recent examples of the "drip drip" constant pressure and examples of the "bad things", inconveniences and future insecurity that will (allegedly) happen if UK leaves the bloc.
In this case they're being told they will be "banned" from leaving the country unless they pay £100 (or thereabouts) for a new passport within the next few days.
That's the point, those consuming jew media ARE stupid enough to believe it. Their votes will be dictated when they remember all the "bad" stuff that happens from a leave vote.
thesun.co.uk/travel/8259933/brexit-passport-renew-warning-uk-deadline-today/

Attached: eu_travel_ban.png (1323x796, 109.57K)

OH NONONONONONONONONO

twitter.com/GoodallFelicity/status/1109486259897073665

Attached: D2Wv3ijXQAIdNIy.jpg (1024x576, 92.96K)

this is Jewish playbook from USA.

Jews are flooding the USA with non-Whites to change voting.

Ever since Brexit barely passed the (((May govt))) has been flooding the UK with Poos faster than ever, knowing that all of them will vote to give themselves not just UK but EU citizenship.

NO DEAL
O

D
E
A
L

Treason May plans to have the EU army patrolling Britain streets when they stop Brexit happening.
10000 foreign troops on UK soil just in time
archive.fo/M6sAY

That's what you get with democracy, retards actually thinking their vote matters

Of course they will.

If they cuck you out of brexit all you druid posting faggots will have to real effort post and start killing rabbis, media figures and politicians.

Oh great, there will be orgies of cloaca dilating then the posts will begin here showing their progress in their "magik." Then we'll be screamed at for not helping.

Also, nothing more off-putting than a bearded lady or a dickless man calling you lad.

Attached: Britpol Political Professor.jpg (500x500 54.25 KB, 54.25K)

NIGEL
IT IS TIME
NOBODY WILL CARE WHAT YOU THINK
UNTIL YOU PUT ON THE YELLOW VEST

The wooden spoon is ideal for smacking naughty children's bottoms. Not good for club situations.

The vote is like the infant's comfort blanker or plush bear.
It's the only thing maintaining the fragile illusion of safety. The only thin veil between the illusion of comfort and the reality of primal terror.
The primal terror of acknowledging that you're a powerless slave in a system controlled by a handful of kikes and their allies.

It feels good not being an anglo or a pacifist cuck.

Attached: Untitled.png (656x626, 269.86K)

Can someone tell me how the UK has not sprung it's own Gilete Jaunes movement?
You cannot tell me that even with the media blackout that across from the channel the brits have no idea what has been going on for the last 5 months. I refuse to believe that brits are this cucked.
What are the brits going to do when government after government makes the british vote again or ignore the results of the original brexit vote forever?

Because yellow vest is controlled op run by the kikes, and they decided not to have one in the uk.

Nigger no kike-op has lasted 5 months and running without getting heavy handed government action control.

There won't be a second referendum.
Two reasons, the first it would probably lead to a higher "Leave" vote, which would be humiliating for the establishment.
The second reason, it wouldn't solve the problem that caused the vote in the first place, which is all those disaffected and rebellious anti-EU conservative MPs.
Remember, the reason the first vote took place in 2016 was because the Prime minister Cameron wanted to get rid of a problem that was fucking him up, as well as his government.
That is, a hard core of anti-EU conservatives.
If a second referendum was held, and the "Remain" side won,
these MPs aren't going to go away, they would go crazy.
They'd probably even campaign for a third vote.
Prime Ministers lose touch with reality after about a week in the job. All they think about is their own position, and the strength of their party. Their world consists of their office at no 10 Downing street, the House of Commons, the backseats of limousines talking to advisors, and photo-ops with the press.
Their chief obsession is anything that is a threat to their position.
A whole generation of conservative voters, party members, parliamentary assistants, and MPs was radicalized by the
Masstrict agreement in 1992. This was when the "European project" went from a "we're just a trading bloc guys" to full scale "No actually, we're a full scale Soviet Union part two, ha ha didn't you know hard luck guys". If a second referendum was held, and "Remain" won, no Conservative Prime Minister could ever be secure in his position. Their might even be a split in the party.
The Prime Minister would have a substantial core of enemies in his own party, constantly voting against him, and ready to stab him in the back.
Good old fashioned human self interest led to Prime Minister David Cameron holding a vote on the European Union in 2016.
The realities of selfish party politics hasn't gone away you know.
There won't be a second vote.

Attached: elgar enigma variations R-1654220-1518531516-8391.jpeg (598x404, 48.25K)

Optimistically, I would say that people are waiting to see how this goes. No one wants to be the first man over the top.

The ballot box stuffing we saw at the midterms will pale in comparison to this shit.

S-SHUT UP SHILL! WE JUST NEED TO VOTE HARDER NEXT TIME!

Remember Englishman, they can't stop you making longbows.

Good thing America got free from these cucks.
There are more chances to see them dumbly vote again than go yellow vest.

Too bad Berlusconi's "Forza Italia" is now basically the (((PD))) in disguise, Tajani is an obvious (((EU)))/kike shill.

Attached: lyndonrosser.png (599x433, 49.36K)

ahahaha

Attached: goodall.png (563x153, 12.18K)

Fuck, bongs I was really looking forward to brexit

Attached: 60B55A07-01C8-4D7C-9147-392F85A481D6.jpeg (676x453, 82.03K)

Channel 4 only interviewing “remainers”

youtu.be/hPlrTXEg1qM

Live

Yet all you smug loli anime girl JPGs isreali spammer insisted we simply MUST vote for the neocon kike trump for the last 4 years.

Try and stay consistent at least*

*Just kidding I understand all you kampfy-clones did is flip and change your stance at will depending on the wisdom of the goy you were trying to gaslight at any time

Trump is different, most people bought into the con because that kike is really good at selling shit, but now everyone knows he's a sellout so the only ones who still support him are the retards who probably bought the hats and went to rallies and are grasping at straws to justify wasting their time

No one likes a rat, especially a rat who rats out people just expressing their opinion

Britain has been deluged with millions of niggers and a variety of wogs since 1946, it reached the point of no return back in the 1970s.
Since then no legitimate nationalist movement has been permitted in the UK with them unofficially outlawed in the 1990s and now officially after the false flag of Jo Cox shooting no white nationalist may have even a token voice in Britain.#

Plenty of jewish counter jihad groups and parties though, all of them seem to suggest we suck on jew dicks and invade Iran and fight against the nazis alongside the blacks and queers

The whole moozlim invasion is relatively new and only got ramped up after the isreali 9/11 false flag and America began funding all the isreali jewhadists to disrupt the middle east then funnel the new refugees into Europe

What is this nonsense?

Hush sweet Turkroach, you still ban anons for their antisemitism on Zig Forums, you just have to be a little less obvious and abrasively obnoxious about it now is all

Attached: KampfysLittleisrealiHasbaraHelpers_.jpg (601x601 160.84 KB, 176.1K)

After collecting my thoughts, I realized I wasn't misread your shitpost; you truly believe, on an image board, everyone who posts anime is kikey or one of his lackeys?

It's really a shame no one lurks anymore before posting.

Attached: bwah.jpg (411x316, 41.4K)

Checked

Attached: YF44xGL_d.png (600x800, 41.13K)

Leavers rally live

The Sun live: youtu.be/dE8zy2LMgUY

Global news live:
youtu.be/xee1OuMMVOA

Attached: 78FFBEE3-4F1B-48D5-887F-9E3B41CB7C9A.jpeg (408x230, 29.52K)

Attached: Clovdreanu 3.jpg (560x1176, 201.59K)

Attached: smug tea sip.PNG (502x456, 229.12K)

I remember an article about that hideous coat she wears; it cost like £2000. Taxpayer's money went on her buying a coat that most people who pay said taxes couldn't afford. Cucked af.

If you want to spread the message of voting being bad so badly, why don't you start with doing so on reddit, rather than here? Or tumblr, generally someplace more left-wing.

You mean a 2/3 majority required to erase your nations sovereignty and become subservient slaves to an un-elected cabal of super elites a thousand miles away and utterly disconnected from you, your people, your culture and your nation other than what power they can extract?

Or an 2/3 majority to try and weasel out of an bullshit 'contract' your own elites signed you up for in exchange for gibs for them and slavery for you?

Post does not compute. I won't even go into vote cucking issues with this.

Attached: edaf7d43d4c15d441709b8b130be8cfaf371c3d8a157499480b08820c7cf13f9.jpg (339x589, 52.51K)

Funny how I predicted exactly this when I discussed it earlier today. Oh wait, no it's not funny it's fucking obvious

Why don't you just go back there

It's going to be rigged as shit. I also have noted that in my You Tube feed I'm being inundated with videos posing teh jew speaker of the House of Commons as a man of charm and wit and sagacity and I'm in Canada ffs. I've never sought out speeches from the House of Commons. The fix is in. John Berkow indeed.

Attached: 440px-Apvienotās_Karalistes_parlamenta_Pārstāvju_palātas_priekšsēdētāja_oficiālā_vizīte_Latvijā_(39361466915)_(cropped).jpg (440x610, 47.25K)

Sounds like a stretch, but if one checks the facts, reporting, position of politicians over the time, this explaination is the most likely.

This was actally pushed by the UK.
Don't forget this was 1992, a mere 3 years after the fall of the wall and just two years after German reunification.

Thatcher and many (((conservatives))) went bonkers. Thatcher is on record (undenied) to have asked Gorbatchev to reoccupy eastern Europe "because that would be in mutual interest".
So scared were they by the prospect of a united Germany without occuping forces. After the Soviets left there was no "reason" for foreign troops in central Europe. In fact it was expect that UK troops would leave Germany within a decade - they are still in Germany.
So the "European project" went in overdrive to bound Germany, joint currency made a condition for reunification by France. A German politician and head of the EU commission did become melodramatic on TV, claiming the the EU had only become "neccessary" because of Germany and that "he is made aware of that every single day in Brussels by his European colleges".

So the UK did not went into that mess without own fault.

The "leave" Torries are all very shaddy and not the slightest trustworthy. Boris anyone? Reese-Mogg is not one bit better and Nigel has been outed as the remote controlled shill that he was accused. Just that it weren't the Russians but more likely the (((Americans))).

If that is true, then shouldn't they report about them instead of trying to burry it?

Whodathink

Attached: 28e9beedea2e2a34da5b0af233d6f52e307fcf51207e05255ebe4a7df3479a69.jpg (600x962, 151.01K)

too bad smacking naughty children is illegal and sends you to prison