MIGA takes the streets!

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is confronted by hundreds of protesters waving Israeli flags in California following her controversial remarks about Israel

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has faced hundreds of protesters waving Israeli flags in California following her controversial remarks about Israel.
Omar was met by the group of angry protesters as she attended an annual fundraiser for a Muslim American advocacy group in Woodland Hills on Saturday.
Protesters waved Israeli and pro-Trump flags outside a Hilton hotel where the Council of American-Islamic Relations event was being held.

They could be heard screaming 'Burn the Quran!' and 'Shame on you, terrorists'.
Meanwhile, Omar - who is Muslim - was given a standing ovation inside and told the crowd the protester was ironic because some people say her religion is oppressive to women.
'Today they gather outside to protest a Muslim woman who is in Congress,' Omar said.
The protests came after Omar, who is one of the first Muslim women in Congress, provoked outrage last month when she suggested that supporters of Israel were urging lawmakers to have 'allegiance to a foreign country'.
The first-term Minnesota Congresswoman's repeated criticisms of Israel and a powerful pro-Israel lobby in Washington have been widely condemned as anti-Semitic.

Omar, a former Somali refugee, was assailed by Democrats and Republicans alike for the comments.
Several lawmakers expressed outrage, warning that Omar was peddling in age-old anti-Semitic tropes about Jews having dual allegiances.
She later apologized for the comment but Republicans have kept citing it as evidence of creeping bigotry.
President Donald Trump, who routinely cites his support of Israel, said on Friday: 'The Democrats have very much proven to be anti-Israel.
'There's no question about that. And it's a disgrace. I mean, I don't know what's happened to them but they are totally anti-Israel. Frankly, I think they're anti-Jewish.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6844289/Ilhan-Omar-confronted-protesters-waving-Israeli-flags.html

Attached: 11388790-6844289-image-a-19_1553429394451.jpg (634x430 101.74 KB, 122.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOQ8Gj1G1l0
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any sauce on the fat guy pepperspraying the iFag pic?

Fuck that BDS supporters!

how did that sand niggr get in there to begin?
Barry u fuking faggot.

Someone should run those Kike-lovers over with a car.

As long as they were peaceful, I wouldn’t mind if all my neighbors were muslim. I have beliefs and values they would doubtless find repulsive, but if people are peaceful disagreements like that don’t matter.

I see /r/T_D and /leftycuck/ are there in full force.

you must be a niggr then. who the fuk would want those backward retards in any neighborhood? you faggot.

If Trump supports israel, so do i
problem with that? i dont care
MAGA AND MIGA

i support getting rid of AIPAC and these filthy disgusting sand niggrs from the 7th century.

We wouldn’t expect a mutt goblin spawn to do anything else

youtube.com/watch?v=cOQ8Gj1G1l0

How much is FOX news paying you?

hi Donna "aunt jemima niggr" here. FOX loves to sniff my huge niggr ass.

Do your handlers not let you say nigger? Is this how you get away with it?

Checked dubs

Checked. Too bad satan appears to be cucking lads. Faggot
Dehumanize yourself and burn down their houses while they sleep you faggot piece of shit

Sieg Heil

Also fuking too notice that one

Attached: fattygoboom.jpg (634x425, 94.67K)

Are Amerimutts the most pozzed people on earth?

SATAN CONFIRMED A CUCK

Attached: ilhan_omar_1.jpg (1842x1036, 72.35K)

WTF? I love Jews now!
Thanks rabbi!

Fucking boomers man

disgusting hijab sand niggr. Barry your gonna pay u faggot.

Zionism is a cult.
Zionism is the offspring of judaism/islam.
judaism and islam are sibling cults.

Attached: weeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (540x694, 76.09K)

That's not a boomer retard.

so nothing would change

I'm talking about the crowd of protesters

wew

Why are Americans so dumb?

Trump and his supporters kike cock sucking knows no bounds.

Attached: 6456345634.png (1174x4787, 1.15M)

They were engineered since (((independence))) to be the best goyim

This is how white people will be remembered

Brenton should have gone to California and shot those people.

But noooo…. he had to pull a (((Breivik))) and shoot some shitskin, AT LEAST he didn't shot some anti-Israel rally.

Yeah you personally contribute more to the pro white cause with your shit posts

Yep.

The Founders and first generations of intellectuals were suspicious of outside interference from European elites, but after about a hundred years the US was completely subverted by industrialists. Consider also that most of the population has nothing to identify with outside of (((pop culture))) or (((church))).

You tell him rabbi!

Zig Forums is a Zionist board, just like our hero Breivik who shot children at a pro-Israel rally (future enemies of Israel).

The most openly treasonous administration in this nation's history.

I'm willing to bet these are paid protesters. Jews are taking this opportunity to use the heat against the shitskin to drum up support for jews. Yes there are zionist cucks, but never to the degree they try to hold demonstrations. Demonstrations that get widely reported are almost always false flags and/or paid demonstrations.

Meant to say anti-Israel rally

so

You are REALLY bad at this

Corrected it, meant to say anti-Israel

Just woke up

I thought the MIDF never sleeps

This is so glaringly obvious but it seems like we're the only ones picking up on it, lads. I'm starting to think that maybe the average person really is just naturally retarded. I wonder if George Soros is hiring, I could use a job.

Attached: mechanic_cat.jpg (650x793, 38.14K)

Deport all boomers to Israel

We aren't the only ones, generation Zyklon is absolutely not a meme. The left-wing Gen Z mutts hate Israel because muh apartheid and the right wing whites are either aware of the JQ or are just edgy and tired of hearing about the holocaust/antisemitism all the time.

Don't lose hope, user. Only the smart people can look past the conditioning because they have an objective viewpoint of the world. Don't give up on redpilling the normies though, because if they can be manipulated into believing trash, then they can also be undone. If you allow (((them))) to win, then society as you know it will vanish and you will become a second-class citizen.

Into the ovens, intergalactic kikes.

Attached: zogbots and their red eyes.png (1764x1054, 588.06K)

Thanks guys. I was feeling a little blackpilled there for a minute. I appreciate the pep talk.

Attached: Jewish ASMR 💰 Shekels with goyim 💰.webm (202x360, 2.65M)

Attached: 1553451535548.jpg (720x814, 111.41K)

Someone tell me why the majority of whites shouldn't be exterminated.

Tell me why the should.

Of course you dont. Immediately fucking top yourself m8 the fact you exist is a crime

So the world isnt entrenched in base races, one of which is entirely inhuman altogether. I'm assuming you belong to it motherfucker. Who are you, Tim Wise lurking, posting n' talking shit?

Gen Z are all half-breeds you retard, stop pushing that cuckchan meme

(checked)

Kind of stupid, aren't you?

What an emotional faggot you are. What's wrong with you? That post is pretty clear. MIGA white trash needs to be ovened with the kike allies.

We need to get more POC to attend these events.

Read what I wrote again, the half-breeds are lefties that support Palestine while the remaining whites are more redpilled than any of us were at their age.

WOW.
I just got an add before the video

The Zionist double gambit…

I am close to giving up on reality and going inna woods. You all can have clown world. I've had about as much of it as I can take.

this, Gen Z is going to be fucking indifferent

An user should have gone to this event and passed out pic related.

Attached: flyer.png (1500x1941, 1.43M)

Shilling this hard…
Nigger
Spell your name correctly

you aint doing shit goy

Our education system combined with the entertainment industry has made most of my fellows this way.
There is the same problem in most of the developed world.
I think that in general people allow themselves to be stupid because it is easier than the alternative.
It is also a protection mechanism. Those of us who refuse to look away from the Truth have to suffer the consequences of knowing.
It takes a strong person to look at the Truth and not look away.
And most people have been made weak by the decadence of the modern world.

Truth here
Also, I highly doubt that there were hundreds of people at the protest.
Notice how all the pictures are from close up.
They never show the shot from the helicopter…

I would like to believe this, but…
What do we have to offer the kind of person who chases self-indulgences and personal pleasure?
All we have is the hardest kind of pill to swallow…

I'm starting to think that we are just witnessing something that has happened thousands of times throughout history. So much of the population have the awareness of cattle. It's just hard to believe that they will ever snap out of it.

Nevermind. I'm just tired and feeling down today.
My line will survive all of this. Of that I have no doubt. I just hope that I can manage to instill awareness and intelligence in all of them. It's going to break my heart if any of them stray into the herd of morons I see every day.

I don't think people are as dumb as cattle. It's stupid in itself to label them as such.
What the problem is, is how (((they))) have created a culture of indulgence and hedonism that constantly tells them that they are missing something, that they are incomplete. Take any commercial ever. It presents (and sometimes create) a personal problem which the company sympathizes with. Yellow teeth? Perfectly normal and healthy, yet (((they))) push the ideal of the Hollywood smile that is almost shining. Lo and behold, it also has the solution. Here's a toothpaste that is (((especially))) made for problem and you!

In this environment, people get to believe that THEY are the problem for not being able to meet with the expectations of (((pop culture))). So they act out from this assumption. They feel helpless despite knowing that there is a problem going on. This is also a part of (((their))) plan; it destroys the fighting will of the white populace. A young white man who cannot realize the expectations of (((society))) will either go out in a murderous rampage out of frustration or kill himself. These could've been good people for the cause against them.

>(((they))) managed to trick people into destroying themselves
Pick one and only one.

Fuck Israel and fuck Trump.

Yes

Jung was right.

No, I'm not a stupid cunt that uses banal dichotomies for my worldview. I flesh my views out and specifically define them according to what the world is. Why did I say that they're not stupid then? Because being stupid implies it is inherent, from birth, in the genes. White people are not stupid. (((They))) have created something akin to Descartes' evil demon that completely subverse their worldview and as a consequence, what they think. They can be made to see the truth, because they're not stupid. If they were stupid, then this would be impossible. It is not. Owen Benjamin is redpilling honest, hardworking white Americans on (((the issue))) and it's proof of this can be done. He was a normie too, so was his followers. Stop gaslighting the problem, kike shill. The white race will rise once again.

Attached: 1512353122449.png (944x4013, 409.21K)

No one will remember them.

Meanwhile you're an illiterate nigger incapable of reading a full post.

Drink a bottle of soy sauce, kike shill.

Get ze flammenwerfer

Go back to The_Donald

You don't have a fleshed out world view. You're just spouting a bunch of uneducated anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

I'm Jewish and also a White person. I'm ethnically 100% European. Plenty of Jews I know are also White and ethnically 100% European.

Your anti-Semetic distinction between the two shows you don't even understand what you profess to hate

Attached: flammenwerfer.jpg (700x651, 30.93K)

Go back to Poland

Especially when they think it is their RIGHT to rape your children both males and females.

Jews should be routed out

I don't think you know where you are right now, kiddo.

Attached: goncern.jpg (250x208, 8.2K)

These are the only (((Trump))) supporters left

You guys are aware that this all started because she refused to sign a pledge? Same thing happened to Cynthia Mckinney. They attacked her in the media for her affiliations with the Nation of Islam but it wasn't the real reason the media attacked her. They didn't want the public to know she also refused to sign a pledge that all congress men and women are FORCED to sign. If they don't the jewish lobby makes sure they lose their reelection.

So Omar is right. There is a Jewish lobby. It's not an antisemitic canard.

I know where I am. I posted an "I'm a Jew AMA" thread the other day.

I'm just pointing out the flaw in your logic. There's no distinction of being White and European which doesn't apply to me. Both my parents are British and all my ancestors have been British for as long as our family tree goes.

I'm a 100% European White Jew, and I have a rightful claim to Europe as the lands of my people.

"Trump whore of the jews" when?

Take heed, brethren. (((They))) are heavily trying to derail the thread. Do not respond to the troll comments.

Deport all White Nationalists to the Congo.

I post in basically every thread here, and usually I don't inform people I'm Jewish.

You've probably interacted with me a bunch of times without realizing it.

I'm here to de-radicalise you and other white supremacists with facts and logic.

No one deepthroats jew cock better than White Nationalists.

This board is living proof of that.

Oh, yes, I’m quite sure you will succeed, no doubt about it…

Question: How are you defining “European”, “British”, and “Jewish/Jew”? Because unless you are a convert, or the child of two converts, it is pretty much impossible for you to be 100% European in terms of genetics. You have a unique genetic structure that is common to all (Ashkenazi) Jews, and while you undoubtedly have European admixture, it is pretty much impossible for you to have literally no trace of your Jewish genetics. Why do you think Jews have a different disease profile and many genetic disorders that either don’t occur or are *MUCH* rarer in non-Jews?

So, please, tell me, how the fuck can you claim to be Jewish and “100% European”?

Here's a funny clip of (((Mark Levin))) trying to get White America to stick up for Israel, I can't stop laughing at it. The jews will never admit to anything, even saying the jews who voted for Omar were "mislead".

Attached: mislead jewish voters.webm (320x240, 9.18M)

Sure thing kike
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19

After you get your mega holocauster we will use your ashes to built toilet to serve Europeans and tourists. Don't worry. You will be a part of Europe forever then :)

I don't support the muzzie either. But at least she had the balls to bring attention to AIPAC.