A group of Israeli doctors triumphantly announce that bearded women can continue to be pregnant

A group of Israeli doctors triumphantly announce that bearded women can continue to be pregnant

The Jews have good news for white families: bearded women can continue to lay degenerate offspring despite their testosterone shots.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/03/190323145144.htm

Thanks to the crazy Israeli scientists to ensure that their deadly virus progresses as quickly as possible in the white countries.

Attached: PAY-PA-Real-Life-Nova-Galaxia-Bearded-Lady.jpg (615x409, 36.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.com/WhitePillUS/posts/eTdON0k1dzZXczlTNHc3KzVKVlRXZz09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just can’t figure out who in the world would EVER want to be a man….I am baffled by this. I love men with a passion and enjoy almost everything about them but the idea of becoming one is an idea worse than death. I love them because they are so different than I am…hard where I am soft, forceful where I am yielding, strong where I am weak, angular where I am curvy, long view where I am focused on detail.

This Semitic hatred of women is out of control. They seem to want to eliminate women from the Earth and completely erase the Mother and divine feminine from Life leaving only Death.

I wish they would just kill themselves. It would be a better solution.

Fucking BASTE!
We have the best trannies, don't we, fellow pedes?
The Demoncraps are the REAL transphobes.
#MakeGreaterIsraelAgain #IsraelFirst

ACCELERATE

Good job proving people right once again

Fuck off irrelevant fucking semitic FILTH…you are nothing but a subhuman FAGGOT.

Fuck you shill..how does this garbage help in anything exept kill our braincells ? Eat a dick tranny lover

Attached: 20190324_183122.jpg (1200x1019, 445.3K)

A joke that's recently been popular -→
Q - Why do Muslim women wear veils?
A - To hide their beards.

I wouldn't say that's true of all Muzzie ethnic groups - Persian women,say, or Malays … but many Arab women can probably grow big black beards without any hormone therapy at all.

Some biologists say it's the result of so many thousands of years of cousin marriages and / or caliph & sultan alpha male harems and the inbreeding those customs produce.

Attached: 6479183538291000272666383955220.jpg (600x850, 59.26K)

gab.com/WhitePillUS/posts/eTdON0k1dzZXczlTNHc3KzVKVlRXZz09

Not if you set them on fire.
/thread.

Attached: gfhnm.jpeg (285x214, 13.69K)

LOL…
I have to admit that I have been wondering a lot lately how fast a burka would burn. I mean would it go up in a whoosh, like a buddhist monk, or would it be a slow burn with running and screaming…

HHHHHEEEELLLLLPPPP MMMMEEEEE

Also sage

Looks like I found my answer…turns out they go up pretty fast if an accelerate is used as well.

Video:
poo in the loos protesting hijab set themselves on fire instead

can poos do ANYTHING correctly?
They burn pretty fucking fast I must say…lots of screaming and yelling as well…leave it to poos not to understand 'polyester'…

Why did you kikes drop pushing your transgender bullshit on us? Was it something I said?

Attached: jew playing games.jpg (447x522, 95.23K)

Bot

Soon we will rid the Earth of their fuckery.

False, watch this video and you'll find out how bearded women are infertile. Its been medically recorded as such going back to the greeks.

And the problem is?
Obviously these animals aren't fit to be parents but at least their kids will be red blooded.

You can't think those children will be 'normal' in any sense of the word…they will most likely suffer from extreme disease and strange illnesses as well as psychological problems.

Well finally know what happens when you go the opposite direction of xenoestrogen.

Space Marine Chads incoming?

Probably just horribly diseased and a drain on their parent and society, unfortunately. Not much more than hideous torture and the desecration of the human form. The turkikes wheelhouse, ya know.

Its a good question, user.
At the siege of Malta the janissaries cotton garments where set on fire by the Hospitaliers defending the walls by dropping burning wood and cloth hoops soaked in brandy onto their pointy little heads like quoits. Maybe it would still work?

Attached: 8efedfc30fb8e5cd7cd5c49c5ed6650ea50bdc9bb875aac07eb1cf0e22627d37.png (573x642, 219.94K)

That's going to be far above the normal amount of T for a woman. What if the baby is a girl? Its going to be a tranny freak from birth. No mother should be taking exogenous hormones during pregnancy except for thyroid if she needs it. There's evidence even mother's who take a progesterone during pregnancy create faggot babies.

The Japs have the right policy on trannies. You must be sterilized if you want to pretend to be the other sex.

I was just thinking of a broken open cigarette lighter jammed open to the 'on' position…mini incendiary, like a molotov, ya know.

"Why the rum, user?" I guess if it was saving your life that would be the reason…

Attached: why the rum gif.gif (498x199, 1.13M)

How ironic…

What the fuck does this have to do with Jews or trannies?
You motherfuckers are getting paid overtime this month, huh?
When we march on Tel Aviv, I will make a special stop at your hovel.

THIS

Exactly what I was thinking for baby girls…
Of course with that amount of hormonal fuckery going on, the child is going to have some major issues no matter what.
It's like supporting herion addicts to get pregnant.
You know the child is going to be fucked. This world. I'm ready for it to start over again.

Trannies wear dresses too user. Besides trannies are a product of turkikes. Think the castrati and Bacha bazi boys of globohomos agenda. Had you ever given trannies a single thought before the nigger semites arrived? Trannies are an ANCIENT PRODUCT OF THE TURKIKES. I just was to see if the burn like a buddhist monk, thats all. According to my religion the are abominations that need to be killed for the health of the society.