How does Andrew Yang plan to pay for his UBI program?

US population above the age of 18 according to USA 2010 census data:

Andrew Yang wants to give all Americans above the age of 18 $1,000 a month. This would result in a monthly cost of $238,969,046,000 (two hundred thirty billion dollars per month) to the US tax pool.

Per year it would cost us $2,867,628,552,000 (2.8 trillion dollars per year) to enact a program like this. If this doesn't somehow generate massive returns in mostly unexpected ways then it will take only 1 term of Yang to almost double our national deficit off of one single program. And if he is going to get the money by "cutting programs" or taking from the military's budget then it's gonna take full agency shutdowns and having our boys in green fighting with cardboard swords, cuz the military only gets $639 billion per year, which is actually 10% up from 2017's military budget.

This universal income system needs almost 5 years of full military budget access just to pay for 1 year of this new system. This is ofcourse just to pay the $1000 checks, not even accounting the other costs that'll come with an entirely new government program needing to be set up reliably.
And looking at his page, he doesn't explain where the money comes from. He just has a lot of quotes from famous people agreeing on a need for a UBI. The only quotes that somewhat explain where the money would come from heavily implies redistribution of wealth from "machine owners" (corporations and the wealthy). The second way seemingly hinted would be shutting down all ineffective government welfare programs and redistributing the funds allocated to those. PROBLEM IS: "Welfare programs spent $754 billion in fiscal year 2018 and 2017" and others "guesstimate" the overall spending on welfare may have reached about $1.1 trillion.
(cont.)

Attached: Andrew-Yang.jpg (554x350, 40.25K)

I found how he says he'll pay for it in a CNBC interview with him.
His words:
"'It gets much, much cheaper, very, very quickly, and the reason it does is that about half of Americans are already receiving government income support in some fashion,' Yang said. If a person is already getting more than $1,000 a month in government benefits, they could opt out of the monthly payment. Yang calls his UBI plan the 'Freedom Dividend'."

So people already on welfare won't benefit, just people not on welfare. This is essentially just a welfare program for lower middle class to rich people then, as those currently receiving $1,000 or more in welfare will literally get nothing from this. Also, that only cuts down the cost by a bit. Theoretically if Yang wants to go by this plan for funding then he'll only be saving a fraction of the between $739 billion to $1.1 trillion from not paying UBI to people already on welfare programs. As previously mentioned, he could use 100% of both the welfare budgets and military budget and still be unable to pay for this program. So, he is seemingly uneducated on economics or he is just being deceitful.

Can someone explain just how this man plans on creating such an exorbitant program that can work for anyone?

SAGE AND REPORT ALL PROMOTION OF SUBHUMAN CANDIDATES IN OUR NATION, THIS IS PROMOTING WHITE GENOCIDE

Seems like you've dun a nigg, for not being able to read. This ain't something praising the man, it's something looking into his plan of $1k per year to everyone.

Something to do with an automation tax. Obviously, no details beyond that.

Well I am getting this man's name praised to me for being "muh holy Jesus" for gibbins people $1k per month. How do I shut these guys down when they spout such lunacy; "I want to be paid for my vote". They won't get shit it seems, but they'll keep coming and saying he is the Trump killer. Honestly thought so myself for a bit until I looked into the details of the $1k per month, which really seems to be a charlatan's way of buying an election with false promises. If they're not false, I definitely want to know how he plans to make it work.

Automation is good, no tax will cover this massive of a program though.

Well to make money, you have to spent money.

Also who cares about that American shithole, it's 5 yrs away from civil war.

The same way you shut down the "he'll build a 20-ft wall!" loonies.
You don't. No matter how unrealistic.

You reduce the overhead a welfare system produces by removing most of the busywork jobs, i.e. all the cunts who work there. Of course that's still not enough but no matter what you think of UBI, a slimmer welfare system seems like a good idea.

Out of curiosity, is there a big lobby for those busywork jobs? I ask because the accountant lobby is keeping their busywork jobs in place though we could slim the tax system.

Five years out would be a FUCKING DISASTER think of how many MILLIONS they could import in 5 years! We better to get our shit together THIS YEAR; OR ELSE!

I didn’t read it…I AM FUCKING TIRED OF SEEING THESE MUSLIM OPEN BORDER GUN CONTROL SUBHUMAN CANDIDATES PROMOTED ON Zig Forums

#thinkchink

Probably? I'm no burger so I can only guess but just think of who is working these jobs. How many men do you see at the dole office? These government jobs largely exist to finance a bunch of dried up menopausal women.

Checkin those dubs, but…
You wasted them.

OP is literally doing the opposite of what you're saying here.
OP is pointing out that Yang is a cocksucker who failed basic economics, much like AOC.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (452x526, 35.61K)

With the same money that the Fed uses to fund foreign wars for Israel. I'm unironically voting for him to:
ACCELERATE THE COLLAPSE

Dude yang gang 2020 free money for us and not for kikes lmfao fam it's for the future of white people vote democrat!

Government jobs, man.
You basically have to shoot up the place to get fired, and they mostly hire niggers because MUH DIVERSHITTY.

It's not about the money. It's about crashing this plane with no survivors.

Yang Gang is a Share blue PsyOp. Andy one who honestly takes the NEET buck idea seriously is mentally retarded and deserves to be euthanized. It's not even a smart tactic if you are selling it as a brand of accelerationism.

Attached: a121158daf94adc5b76d3ff7241e7193.jpg (433x577, 128.24K)

They didn’t HAVE basic Economics because it has been proven that they are PAID ACTORS trying to usher in the semitic turkike overthrow of our nation.

We both know that any money put aside for Israel will never ever be touched by any president and even if it happened, that guy wouldn't be president for long.

Attached: 121122030516-jfk-assassination-1122-story-top.jpg (640x360, 84.6K)

k

What don't you understand? The Fed prints money from nothing. There is no money "put aside". It comes into existence in one keyboard stroke.

There's still the illusion of having a national budget.

This is why (((politics))) are completely irrelevant though there seems to be some consensus on Zig Forums that they continue (despite all the evidence to the contrary) to be ‘relevant’ in your minds.
BLOOD IN THE STREET IS THE ONLY SOLUTION AT THIS POINT

WE WERE INSTRUCTED TO SAVE OUR NATION BUT WE ARE FAILING TO OBEY THE FUCKING ORDERS OF THE NATIONS FOUNDING FATHERS

user, it would never happen in a million years. The establishment deep-state would stonewall that legislation. The only thing you would get out of Yang is wide open boarders and a flood of nigger, spicks and mudslimes from the third world. Your shortsightedness is a reflection of your low IQ.

Why not? He's the American Macron. But I guess pretty much everyone not named Bernie or Elizabeth is the American Macron.

You're both right about their makeup. We'll see Trump's finished wall and Yang's UBI before those jobs go.

It doesn't matter. Fuck off.

Ben Bernanke admitted while Obama was president that there is no gold owned by the US. The money means nothing. The budget means nothing. Everyone already knows what the Fed does, including the people we borrow money from as a country.
GOOD
ACCELERATE IT. I'M DONE WITH POLITICAL THEATER. BRING ON THE HORDES OF SUBHUMANS, BRING ON THE GUN CONTROL. NO OTHER METHODS WILL MAKE THE SELFISH OR DULL WHITES AMONG US TO WAKE THE FUCK UP

Trump is the American Macron.

user, if you're worrying about whether it will work, then you're in the same IQ category as this faggot

Imagine screaming and crying over the thought of being ruled by a chink while literally being ruled by a cabal of kikes.
Imagine being so stupid that you'd only vote for White anti-Whites to conduct White Genocide.
Imagine being so stupid that you DON'T want White Genocide to be obvious.

I cannot imagine being that dumb. I simply cannot. How does he memorize how to tie his shoes?

An automation tax sounds good on the surface until you realise that actually industrial automation is a pretty small thing.
You only really see it in areas where replacing humans with machines creates massive gains in precision and quantity.

More often what you see is the exporting of industry to nations with a lower cost of labor. Vast sweatshops and factories in shithole countries where they can exploit the local populace and the methods of production haven't really changed that much since the middle of the last century.

People keep going "oh robots robots robots" but barely anyone actually uses industrial robotics. Your biggest users are in the auto industry and heavy industry. Where industrial robotics help get around the issue of dealing with large bulky heavy objects.

So just who is this automation tax going to target?
Maybe two or three sectors which are already struggling since the auto market is saturated to absurd extent and US heavy industry is losing ground to Chinese, Russian and European heavy industry?

Attached: 9653c99769b73fc4702087b3f751cee05ddacb0f35bbc242308f2f7209d3160d.gif (600x338, 560.08K)

checked

I say abolish all gun control worldwide

Attached: Hi Pajeet.jpg (1484x1260, 102.46K)

Crash this fucking ZOG-plane.

Accelerationism works against the jewish hegemony. The jews want the status quo to last as long as possible so they can continue the parasitic relationship. Again, nothing else will wake up the selfish or dull whites among us besides a total breakdown of what the US currently is

Even if robits could take all arr jerbs, if there was a tax on 'em what keeps a company from packing up and putting their completely automatic production facilities in some cheap shithole? You don't even need to rely on the local niggers anymore, all it takes is a few guys logging in via TeamViewer occasionally and a somewhat reliable power grid.

I am not sure if I should vote for the man. Love the idea of human based capitalism (if done right rather than playing to identity politics) and actually was looking into him originally as a person that was thinking of voting for him. Then I read his 1k per month plan and realized he has a lot of big plans and literally no idea how he could pay for it viably. If he's not secretly a genius playing 5D chess, then I agree that if this man gets what he is going for then collapse seems imminent. Nonetheless, I want to keep researching more on him.

If everything does collapse, you bois got an idea for a Plan B to living in 'murrica or are you planning for life in a dystopia.

Out of the taxes of white working Americans. White Americans make up 83% of total taxpayers, yet, based on demographics if $1,000 were given to every citizen, whites would only get a 63% share of the pie. Just another notch on the "redistribute white resources and contribute to white genocide" gravy train.

Attached: 1451719213100.png (501x585, 195.38K)

Yang is good at understanding and pointing out problems - Probably because he's a Chink and therefore slightly more protected than a White guy - but his solutions are lacking.

It's not Plan B, it's the main plan. Go to the whitest area you can find, buy guns and ammo, and play along until shit hits the fan

He takes it up the ass from the niggers he imports as well?

I mean, I'm part white and asian so I'm cool with the chink as long as his math isn't fucked and he has good ideas. But yeah, vote for the opposite choice you want; that's the intelligent decision.

I recall seeing some video about how there were massive bitcoin mining farms in china located around the giant hydroelectric dam projects around the country. i think renewable energy is a sensible approach to sustainable productivity and should be more pursued in the united states and other western nations.

This is how pathetic their shills have become.

What about shipping and over the phone customer support. These are fields prime for automation and they also make up large chunks job sector.

To out-jew the jew, you must become the jew.

How is ruining the parasitic relationship between jews and selfish/lazy/stupid whites what they want?

These are paid shills.

How does doing everything that jews want ruin anything they have.

Im proud of this woman…she will rape your asses and bring america to its knees…ALLAHU AKBAR!

Attached: uyfg.jpg (311x162, 8.37K)

By selling soap and lampshades made from dead jews. And taxing Bezos so hard, that he will move to China or India.

Customer support companies are desperate for people because they realized customers despise talking to a computer. Of course that doesn't mean you get paid well or anything, 1st Level Support is still a fucking shit job.

Go back to the meta thread you insufferable fucking nigger

(((accelerationism))) has always been a jewish concept, it's literally the entire frankfurt school agenda except with one line added at the end saying "trust me goy it will cause whites to magically gain power over time after they've been successfully genocided"

This. Probably 80% of the female workforce is already on subsidized bux. The average white dude has no fkn idea just how much of his productivity is being 'redistributed'

You don't win by burning down your own neighborhood and squandering your own resources.

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL YOU DON'T WIN BY LOSING

Hey nigger. Jews are getting what they want anyway. You are the one that constantly says "no one ever fights back". So you have no solutions.

LOOK AT HOW AFRAID THEY ARE OF ACCELERATIONISM
THEY CRAVE THE STATUS QUO

You could probably solve the low white birthrates in one fell swoop if you cut government non-jobs and disallowed women from working.

Funnily enough I actually work in a call center myself and we got a site wide raise. I won't go into detail but we work within the medical industry so there's always lots of money to throw around there. Too bad it's not government work. It'd probably see MUH 15 DOLLARS an hour if that were the case.

As far as my job being replaceable I think competent sounding A.I. isn't too far away with some decent vocaloid tech.

Most of the techs that actually troubleshoot the complex equipment will keep their jobs but lower end dispatch guys like me are prime to be replaced I think. Until then I'll enjoy the higher pay until robots take over.

WHITES ARE LOSING ANYWAY
SLOW BOIL IS NOT A SOLUTION
NOTHING ELSE WAKES UP THE LAZY/STUPID/SELFISH AMONG US

A fast boil is not a solution ether dummy. Your just voluntarily turning up the heat yourself.

Yes it unironically is, because I am not turning up the heat on myself or my friends and family. I am prepared. They are prepared. The only ones that get the heat turned up are the ones that refused to listen to reason before. The lazy/stupid/selfish. They deserve what's coming whether it's now or much later.

Forgot to tack on that whats coming may actually wake up those lazy/stupid/selfish NOW instead of waiting generations to let their children be slaves of the kikes until whites are such a low minority that everyone who's left is forced to see the issue

Anti-accelerationists think that repeating
is going to convince people not to try to elect incompetent, corrupt, and insane politicians to help crash ZOG.

Frankly, I cannot imagine how someone could be so stupid as to not comprehend the simple, logical reasoning behind accelerationism; That barring direct action like Brenton Tarrant did, the best way to harm ZOG is to help insane, incompetent, and corrupt individuals take power is the best method to destabilize and destroy ZOG.

So there are only three possibilities for these desperate ZOG shills like >>13015506
Either
1. They are sincere pro-Whites but they are simply stupendeously stupid. Unfathomably stupid. Probably around 70 IQ. Functionally retarded.
Thus, they cannot understand the simple, logical reasoning behind electing idiots.
Honestly, I really wish that >>13015506 would run for office and I'd especially like it if he was a nigger.
2. They are simply jews or leftist shills who are smart enough to recognize the danger of accelerationism and think that we're stupid enough to fall for their dumbass "arguments"

NPC's will never wake up your ZOG bot faggot. And your retarded populous revolution will have no real power to leverage. If you want change you need a strong leader. Not guerrilla warfare tactics that only empower your enemy. Accelerationism is the same tactics the Kikes and the CIA used in the Middle east to control Saudi Arabia and Iraq and Afghanistan. Accelerationism is the same tactics used in South America to deal with the Bay of Pigs. Accelerationism will just turn your country into Venezuela.

3. They are intelligent enough to recognize the danger that accelerationism poses to the System and while not jews themselves, they are conservatives who wish to preserve and maintain the System for personal, mostly economic reasons.
Thus, they fear us who are trying to tear it down.

Posted in two parts because internet is retarded.

He will pay for it with foreskin fleeced from the goyim

Attached: Wait a sec....jpg (735x626, 36.18K)

Yeah great ban, mod. All you did was take my post that was not directed at Jamal.

As if I didn't have enough reason to hate this board already after Codenigger took over, now I have zero reason to post anything legitimate. I hope you're happy with yourself.

user…

who cares
I don't see anyone worrying how we pay for welfare to niggers or boomers

This is a typical jewish shill.

ends up bagged as profit by (((foreign))) company owning the farm

ends up bagged as profit by (((foreign))) company owning the steelplant

ends up bagged as profit by (((foreigner))) managers and (((foreigners)))) owning the bank

well put

just kys. Getting rid of ZOG will be nothing but good

That will never, never happen.

Yes, you win by disarming the population and bringing in invaders.
You are retarded. The jews are not. You will not win by surrendering to their every demand and giving them endless time to prepare. They will continue to slow-boil as long as it is effective, and you will just have put more of them in power. Brenton Tarrant's strategy is beyond you.

Acceleration works if conflict now is to the disadvantage of the enemy. You don't accelerate by leaving enemy supply lines unmolested and waiting for them to move when they are good and ready.

No, but the question was how to possibly finance UBI, not whether or not it's going to happen.

THERE IS NO WINNING WITH THE CURRENT WHITE POPULATION. THEY ARE TOO LAZY, STUPID, AND SELFISH TO WIN.

Agreeing or disagreeing is one thing.
But not understanding it is beyond retarded.
The principles behind accelerationism are simple and understandable for anyone above 70IQ.
Thus, anyone who cannot comprehend the obvious principles is either mentally retarded or lying.

you speak only of, and for yourself faggot

This is why cuckservatism is real and not just a joke. Dumb right wing idiots buying into conservatism but never benefit from it, but they are ideologically driven to support conservatism.

But that's wrong. Most whites have given up, and care nothing except for what is at their doorstep. There are no marches on the Fed, no demonstrable gains towards expelling the millions of non-whites in the US.

The only way to wake up the people that don't care or are too stupid to care is to take away the illusion of rights. No more guns, no more private property. Then we can rebuild when the weak among us are gone.

The only reason you fear this outcome is because you do not believe in yourself enough to be a builder in that new world.

Which is another issue.
Really the proper solution is some manner of manufactured goods trade embargo on low income nations with weak labour laws.

That way the capitalist can't exploit the cheaper labour and thus has to come back to the developed world in order to sell their products in it. They can still produce goods in those nations for domestic sale. But to sell in the developed world they have to produce in a developed nation.
That way they not only have to employ people at a proper rate of compensation but actual economic automation becomes more viable and desirable.
The USA has seen a bit of this in those states that have actively tried to limit the availability of migrant workers, farmers are having to invest in the design and production of machines to do the work they'd normally get a bunch of illegal spics to do. Because paying proper minimum wage and worker benefits to a developed world worker would make their products too expensive for them to be able to compete.

Shipping is at this stage already heavily automated.
As in cargo freight. The shipping container was a remarkable invention and led to massive automation in the loading/unloading of cargo.
For smaller shipping like inland trucks and delivery vans. Until someone comes up with a similar system, we're unlikely to see any real change there and even then. Self driving vehicles are a red herring due to inherent AI limitations (lack of generalisation capability)

Phone based customer interaction is also undergoing an interesting trend. In that it is actively moving away from automation. It is becoming harder for companies who manufacture such automated systems to make sales, not because they've saturated the market but because nobody wants their products anymore.
Because these automation solutions were universally despised and incapable of reproducing the capabilities of even a very stupid and incompetent human worker.
Instead there has been a move in a number of the fields covered by this trend towards the use of humans on the phone acting as the go-between for the customer and an automated system that provides information/the service being sold.

Attached: techpriest_and_toaster_02_by_lutherniel-db2vrob.jpg (877x620, 37.36K)

Also

You fundamentally misunderstand what accelerationism is

Pick one. There are non-Americans living in the US, and Americans living abroad.

This program could work if we actually cracked down so only legitimate citizens can get it. For example:

Non-citizens can help fund the bux given to citizens as they work on their way out.

Nobody will voluntary opt out of bux handed to them, exclusion should be mandatory… actually they should just cancel these other programs.

This
And fuck this gay world
Communism not even once get rid of illegal immigrants Audit fed pull troops home go back to gold standard. Kill all who cant into America first Build Ethno state SciFi Future robots Super citys space travel?????? All is possible if not for (((reasons))) and by reasons i mean a name that rhymes with Bikes or shoes

Seriously though.
Fuck it

He's a chink, he can't even into math faggot.

at least she has balls to call out the kikes, wonder how long she'll last with that

These government jobs were created solely to employ women in the first place. One theory I have is that the government is buying female votes, another theory is that governments are trying to make women financially independent of men, so that they can destroy families, communities etc.

Why not both?
You are absolutely correct though.

Yang is not on this list.

This week MoveOn, the progressive advocacy group, asked candidates not to attend the conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, and has been keeping a list of the no-shows: Sens. Kamala Harris of California, Kirsten Gillibrand of New York and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts; Washington Gov. Jay Inslee; South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg; former Housing Secretary Julian Castro; former Maryland Rep. John Delaney; and former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke. (Howard Schultz, the Starbucks mogul considering an independent run, also is not attending.)

DO NOT BAN PEOPLE FOR HAVING AN OPINION, EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE IT'S THE WRONG ONE
Mods removed all of my posts arguing for accelerationism in this thread despite none of them breaking any rules. Mods confirmed to be shutting down opinions they find (((problematic)))
DO NOT BAN PEOPLE FOR HAVING AN OPINION, EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE IT'S THE WRONG ONE

We literally need mo' munny fo' dem programs. Based Yang will skewer the kikes and steal all their jew gold to give to deserving Aryans, just like Hitler wanted.
WE WUZ CHANGZ N SHEIT!!!

Every shabbat, like clockwork.

You're a spamming fuck.