Are you not entertained?!

It's 2019 AIPAC convention, Patrick Little pays a visit again. oyveying is had.

youtube.com/watch?v=rayOqu4cE3Q

Attached: entertained.jpg (474x637, 60.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GL5jUaisj2k
archive.is/AtTeT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post webm, Satan.

honestly what is with the influx of people that don't know how to make a proper thread on this board

lurk more faggot OP

sage

a little over the top…. but I'm glad he's out there.

One thing makes me suspicious of Little. He has the worst streams, audio and production. He needs to learn how to use the internet and buy some proper equipment if he wants to be watchable.

its because of NZ dumbass

download first short clip and converting to webm with vlc, takes fucking forever.

Here's continuation that's 53 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=GL5jUaisj2k

vlc finished converting the first clip, Zig Forums doesn't like vlc's idea of a webm so won't post.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GL5jUaisj2k
Learn how to embed newfaggot.

Already posted as a comment in another thread so won't imbed.

anyone know who was the boomer saying he is a jew agent and mentioned talking to this "ziggy"?

ohh, those trips

Attached: 1551472062789.jpg (631x591, 35.91K)

For an ex-silicon valley guy, he sure has some choppy tech

Chris Dorsey. A suspected jew agent.

(noticed)
Did you forget we had a mass shooter advertise this board? That’s how I heard of this place, glad I did because I was on half chan Zig Forums lurking.

This place has way higher quality threads that actually get to the point, while also being very lengthy and acknowledging. I don’t plan to make a thread anytime soon, until I atleast learn how to make a good thread. (by Zig Forums standards)

Any tips on how I should lurk or post?
also, this is my fav part lmao

Do it for two years. This applies to everyone, no matter your origin.

That’s what I’ve heard a few times, but I’m scared the board will change in that amount of time and possibly people might leave for a better place. (If there is one)

It’s chill if I reply to post tho right?

Annnnnd he's Jewish.

archive.is/AtTeT

Attached: patrick little meme LOL.png (780x1508, 604.48K)

Lurk in /SIG/ threads, redpill threads, and other quality discussions threads until you feel like you have a good handle on the sorts of attitudes you'll find around here.

Great now lurk and see how people actually act here before shitting up the board for yourself.