I pissed some people off online and they have my personal info. I apologized to them but they are not having it...

I pissed some people off online and they have my personal info. I apologized to them but they are not having it. Someone told me they are going to doxx and/or swat me and possibly make contact with where I work if they manage to find it and fuck with me. They said they want to make me a doomer for eternity. Any ideas on how I get myself out of this mess? I honestly didn't mean to piss them off and don't think I deserve to be in this mess. Any ideas/helpful tips?

Attached: depression-gq-7aug18_istock_b.jpg (405x270, 7.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/doomer/
8ch.net/doomer
8ch.net/doomer/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First, tell us exactly what you did to anger them

cease further communication with them
and then all you can do is wait

Step 1: post this on a board that is about whatever random crap you’re talking about instead of politics.
Step 2: avoid and ignore these people. If they dox/swat you, don’t let anyone know, don’t cry on Facebook, don’t give a shit, don’t react, just close your social media. Never give them any response or they will milk you for more until you run dry and kill yourself, and even then they’ll repost the video of your suicide and send snapchats of them laughing over it to al your friends.
PSA, since this is probably just a slide post anyway.

Tell your employer and the police.

and also /baphomet/ tbh

Go get some milk, sit down. Drink said milk, and remember.losers are the people that stay mad when they can't control people.

Not even sure what a doomer is either

This. You should know by now if you've been a chantard for any time at all, people(them, us ourselves) do this shit to get a reaction. To get a rise out of you or to actively see how much they're fucking with your life… Don't give it to them. Shut your social media accounts and do not communicate with them… They will get bored and give up eventually.

Also possibly this.

But seriously nigger, what did you do to piss these people off? How do we know you weren't a JIDF shill who was found out or something like that?

you talking about me or about them?

8ch.net/doomer/

No they won't

Well you could always go the nigger way and call the FBI. Or you could go 1488, get a gun find out who they are and extract some sweet fun

Yes they will, nigger. If they have no idea if anything they are doing is making an effect or even hitting the mark, they will eventually get bored. Seen it happen a million times. You can only shoot into the dark so many times before you realize it's pointless

No offense, user, but I've always laughed at people like you. Why the fuck do you post your own personal info online? I'm basically invisible. But even if I made a facebook with my name and place of employment, I'd never use it to espouse my politically incorrect ideas. Fucking hell, man.

People that would actually spend time to ruin someone's life are typically the people that belong in mental hospitals. I have never met anybody in my life worth respecting that would do something like that.

It's basically Jewish behavior.

Call me a nigger again and see what happens

no, this was essentially old friends that had my info from long before, but I do not have enough info on them to deter them from doing this.

Agreed… While I do have a Kikebook account with family and friends on it and my job etc… I am by all appearances a total normie with a job, wife and kids. I don't even actually use the site really, just the messenger app. We post family pics and shit on there but my wife mostly does that shit on her account

nigger

nigger

Yeah, and what I did to them fucked them over, but helped a lot of people. Basically some of my friends were doing sick shit on a discord, I got them in trouble. This type of stuff could have even gotten them into legal trouble. They are so assmad that they have gone to great lengths to try to fuck with me, luckily I have friends who have told me about their plans, but it's possible that my employer will fire me.

Sick shit as in what… Like CP shit?

nah, manipulative stuff

was it that degenerate tranny hrt pill discord

Nigger

what kind of shit did you have that could get you fired from your work?

N

I

cuck

He pooped in or near or on something of the bosses. Clearly

Checked. Trips for this blog nigger

no, it's that they will MAKE UP STUFF about me. Idk if it will seem credible or not. Just somewhat concerned.

Fuck you kid. I hope you get doxed and it ends up everywhere so your life is ruined for thirty years

I was at first but now I am ready to go after them one by one and beat the fuck out of each other them if they leave me without a job I have nothing to lose at that point if they did it these people are fucked I did not do anything except try to protect people from harm fuck them.

Hmmm… Well, just keep your head down and take the advice in this thread. Don't react on social media (preferably shut them down, at least temporarily) and if you're worried about your job, then take your boss aside and explain this to them. You don't have to give a ton of details and I know it may be awkward but if they know in advance there is a chance people who are harrassing you may try to call and cause trouble for you there then you can save yourself a ton of hassle and having to explain AFTER they have heard whatever these fags tell them

Do any of them post here? They may be in this thread haha

Dox them first, then change ur address and name to something really common, like John Smith. Get all new Id cards and don't be a retard in the future.

Well, I guess it's a little late but now you know why you do not reveal your power level to idiots and liberals that know you personally.
My own brother, the boy I grew up with and loved now thinks he is a fucking woman. Do you think I waste my time trolling him? Of course not. I have firearms and I live in one of those goddamn states that, if he knew, he could fuck me over seriously.
See, most anons don't comprehend that we actually are an oppressed group. We're White, normal men in a System that despises us.
Every single day you see proof that we are oppressed, dehumanized, humiliated, and discriminated against by the System. Yet most anons don't comprehend that that means YOU.

Assimilate this knowledge. You're a White man. That means you don't have the same rights as the privileged classes.

have you tried not being such a pussy??

You're now the property of Prince Hall.

Call me a nigger again, I will sell your whole family into slavery.

What's a doomer?

a nigger

8ch.net/doomer

Seriously though OP if the job is the thing you're most worried about then I urge you to beat them to the punch and explain to a superior that they may get calls from people you are beefing with about you.

A doomer is someone obsessed with climate change and all that cucky doomsday bullshit.

rule #1 of the internet c. 1995
NEVER RL INFO

Attached: 1537927594362.jpg (800x800, 92.44K)

Heh 8ch.net/doomer/index.html

yeah i kind of fuckedu p, and yeah they may post here or be in this thread, I am likely just going to delete all my social medias, close up shop for a while, go to my employer and explai nto them what happened, and if worse comes to worse, go beat them up or something idk.

KILL YOURSEF YOU CUM DUMPSTER TRIPLE LITERAL PARAPALEGIC NIGGER NEGRO BLACK TRASH NIGGER NIGGER
Nigger from nigger africa you monkey shitskin mudshit

user, everyone reading this, I want you to look up the ancient Helots.
They were an oppressed ethnic group in ancient Laconia who were enslaved by the Spartans.
They were ritually humiliated, beaten, degraded, and dehumanized. Even killed. The reason they were humiliated and dehumanized was to remind them of their place.
You are a Helot.
Granted we are not yet to the point where we're being slaughtered for the amusement of niggers, leftists, and kikes. But we're not far off from that.
You are a despised and persecuted minority in your own homeland, just like the Helots, and the ruling elite will go out of their way to humiliate and destroy you to show you your place in their System.
Understand this. Don't kid yourself into thinking you have rights like those pathetic conservatives who are shocked and confused when the government that they point out is behaving tyrannical treats them like animals.

DO NOT make the mistake of assuming that you are immune from the injustices and abuses of power that affect other White men. Or you may well pay for your naive trusting nature with your life.

That would be best.

Do you know these people IRL?

Attached: soyman.jpg (600x900, 111.18K)

You know what to do. Accelerate.
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Jesus Christ. If they know you, then you would guarantee that you'd end up being thrown into a prison full of niggers for the maximum sentence possible.
YOU DO NOT HAVE RIGHTS.

You are a racially conscious White man.

This is what you get for hanging out in a tranny discord user. If you're not new here, you were warned and you didn't listen. If you are, you should have known better than hanging out with mentally deranged trannies.

Is that the discord that gets randomly posted in threads with weeb pics?

I'm not sure, I don't join discords that get spammed on image boards. I know the trannie discord originated on /r9k/, and that they blackmail people into hrt, but that's all I know about that degenerate group.

Step 1: Stop crossposting your shitty threads from cuckchan
Step 2: Get gassed by the mods

A thread died for this you nigger. Go scorched earth with social media. Who can dox a man they can't find any trace of online? Stop being such an idiotic faggot and fix your own problems, what the fuck are we supposed to do? And you didnt even give us any real info in the OP, so double fuck you.

What thread? I don't care man, I am about to get assraped by neo nazis online pretty soon after they doxx me then swat me, then call a certain Zaxby's in the state of Georgia to have me fired. I am livid, and am ready to react to these fuckers. They want me to be their SLAVE well I'm not gonna have it, fuck them, I'm ready for this shit.