Reminder Brenton Tarrant is a hero of the white race

HE FOUGHT THE INVADERS
Zig Forums HONORS ITS HEROES!

Brenton Tarrant did what everyone on this board only dreams about. He took the fight to the enemy and won. He is an inspiration to all the white nations of the world who are enduring the never ending onslaught of brown invaders flooding into their countries at the behest of their own governments. He shows us that we can fight back, that we can make a difference, and above all that we are not beaten.

This is why the shills are spending so much time and effort to shut down his story. They want the videos censored, they want you to think he was a jew, and they want to kill that spark that Brenton Tarrant lit inside all of us. They want to replace his name, Brenton Tarrant, with an acronym "BT" so that we are not singing his name. They do not want you to rally behind his call to action, and above all they do not want you to embrace accelerationism.

The only thing they fear more than us taking action, is accelerating things to a point that the normal faggots begin to take action.

This is only the begining….
THE FIRE RISES!

Brenton Tarrant Files:
Video Part 1: >>>/brentontarrant/1
Video Part 2: >>>/brentontarrant/2
Manifesto: >>>/brentontarrant/3
Thread: >>>/brentontarrant/4
Facebook: >>>/brentontarrant/8

Attached: saint brenton.jpg (1095x1308, 102.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9faQSS7TufI
shallowskies111.blogspot.com
twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1109829740049760256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought the guy's father was Jewish and he spent time in Israel in a Mossad controlled town. Now he's white?

Funniest fuckin thing I’ve seen at least in the last three weeks. Still 11/10

BT was jewish, its been proven he worked for mossad.

A jew is a hero of the white race? Let me guess, you are a retarded christian too?

Sure faggot. Everything is a false flag hoax. KYS Schlomo.

Yea, no the whole video was a fake done by mossad in their production studio. Stop acting like this guy is some kind of hero. Hes an actor.

Great point! You can see the shell casings disappearing in thin air, and magazines were pre-placed in the mosque!

Exactly my point. Its pretty clear this is a mossad operation. Anyone telling you differently is a confirmed shill. Make sure to report anyone who says this wasn't a false flag. The mods need to start banning people who support tarrant.

How do I do that? Do I just click the little arrow above people's posts?

You do realize ….anons can see you are responding to yourself? 0 shekels for you Levi.

Yea, click the arrow above people's posts who say it was a real attack and then "report" them.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD
This was clearly a false flag. Fuck off shill.

Shhhh…let them stand out

Whatever you do anons. Do not visit ancient Templar sites around the world, this was the clue Tarrant found in Breiviks manifesto. Who knows where this path will take you.

Attached: 5b88d19ef221b.jpeg (657x702, 77.18K)

There are people who actually believe he is a mossad agent wtf

SAGE AND REPORT ALL TERRORIST SHILLS
We need to re-group and plan for 2020. We need to make sure we control the white house.

You killed those sick Hitler dubs I’m checkin

the kikes are swarming, can't have people celebrating our nice kebab-removal demonstration video.

Dude that is racists as it gets we need to paint it brown. Paint it any color but white. Brown will be the best color cause niggers and spics and Indians and dot Indians

That was so fucking sweet
A truly great day

Oh hey Ricky.

Attached: rickyhead.gif (550x411, 810.3K)

Funny that you yids never post the evidence.

Yes goyim. Brenton was nothing but a Mossad plant. You should be skeptical of his motivations. Killing muslims colonizing a white country was entirely our design.

Attached: 1501806237112.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Get the fuck out lefty faggot. How you hope to change minds here is hilarious. We see you, and know your kind, semite.

Attached: 5c11df5b7669db317cc4800ed50c79246128d70beb99924b2e48719f92542e11.jpg (1500x1000, 215.76K)

Holy shit this shill is so new it doesn't even know we have poster identifiers here

Good indication that these are most likely legit JIDF, or ahmeds in what is left of Idlib.

J

E

W

Keep spamming it, sure. We'll believe you eventually.

GLOW NIGGER DETECTED!

Attached: 1519634868836.jpg (550x800, 268.44K)

Yea, these CIA/Mossad faggots don't know we are onto them. They want us to stop voting and above all to not support OUR PRESIDENT. Donald Trump scares them more than anything, so they want us to become terrorists. They use this false flag to hurt Trump.

Attached: 104068598-GettyImages-619290774.530x298.jpg (290x282, 12.98K)

Even though he is not being allowed access to news media, I am pretty sure they have to allow him to be able to send and receive correspondence. We also should definitely look into sending money to his books… Having or not having money in prison can be the biggest factor in how pleasant your time is… Hygiene products, clothes, food, Tvs, radios/CD players, books… All of these things are sold through commissary and the state really only gives you the bare necessities.

I know he made some fat bank on crypto and that's how he afforded all his fancy mods and shit for his guns but his family has already publicly disowned him and I'm not sure how much of those funds he will be able to access without assistance from outside (I.e. transferring from his bank accounts to prison account)

He has no one on the outside anymore but US. This man who just performed this heroic act is sitting in there in solitary with no one to talk to, no one to write and no news of his impact… Left to dream of the memes he knows are being shitposted on Zig Forums.

We have to get in contact and we have to send him funds. This goes without saying.

Attached: 1553473678633(1).jpg (451x576, 68.24K)

This.
We shouldn't be celebrating terrorists, we should be working within the system to make positive change. The best way to do that is to support Donald Trump. Glow-niggers have no idea who they are dealing with.

Attached: sbxuo11wa0cz.jpg (418x619, 65.3K)

Yeah ok nigger

Attached: a5be11bf62c8af1307c84cd241f1904ff66a6a442f0704c0832fac010db3e1f6.jpg (240x240, 15.19K)

t. literal kike
KYS MIGApede

Jewish people are mass-murdering unarmed religious devotees in broad daylight, you say? And streaming it? And writing manifestos? Oh my. Sounds like these jewish people are a real problem. How do you think this problem can finally be solved?

look at the IDs

Attached: 7da73a9427faa006caf47bc309aca146d8604a54fad72925d74425d124a23c737.png (693x630, 106.65K)

based

Attached: F5DC2DD2-F34D-4807-BE52-5F6D7002CCC3.png (640x1136, 792.09K)

KEK, (((They))) still dont know!

Attached: df4dfec1823b26bdfd26bd9a1cb52bed9960e3d0354cb6bd4eb99f6a803e76e3.jpg (1431x880, 119.24K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (980x941 1.44 MB, 275K)

This dumb gun-grabbing hoax was debunked already, nigger. You must think the ghost of Hitler magically spirited away those disappearing shells and missing blood splatter

bumped

Jesus fuck I recognize those shitty fucking meme you're a god damn Qtard!

What is wrong with you user

This is why jews understand better than all the power of calumny, it costs you nothign to lie, you can continue to post debunked images time and time again and it costs them nothing to post them again and again.

wtf I didn't know podesta believed in white power?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

That's not a fish you absolute fucking nonce… Seriously? Get out of here forever faggot

Squids btfo

Holy shit, the level of shilling is nearing an all-time high. Insane.

Don't slander Saint Tarrant the Remover. PBUH.

Attached: ThisIsPol.png (800x444, 426.65K)

You didn't even watch the video did you?

I'm only here a couple times a week so it just seems like any other day? Faggots are always kvetching on here about something.

Itt OP is a CIA glownigger

Retarded shill don't even understand the concept of ID's. They must really be afraid of vigilantism.

Can you imagine unironically supporting the Jewish backed man child

Attached: good--bail-thank.jpg (625x626, 32.92K)

nigger you look like a spic by replying to yourself.

wish you the best of luck.

This doesn’t matter, these so-called invaders have already sown there seed in the west. A white man has one child on average, whole these have 4-5 children. White race will soon be minority and at the end of this century, it will just be complexion depicted in photos and videos.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD
BRENTON TARRANT WAS A JEW
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD
SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2224x1697, 3.66M)

sage

Attached: greta job.jpg (801x821, 120.62K)

counter sage, you can't shut brenton down

reported for ban evasion

You are retarded if you think visiting Israel makes you a Mossad agent. Besides, I am a white nationalist and I want Israel to exist. If Israel DOES NOT exist, Jews will migrate to Europe and USA.

Could you not bob on Brenton’s knob for more than 2 seconds, faggot? He killed some random unarmed muzzies. Not very sporting if you ask me.

Get back to me when a single jew, anarchist or communist is slain.

Quite honestly, I'm less interested in him having fought the invaders than I am in him having forced the Enemy to show its face once more and drive the shivering cuckolds forward to show the Truth of themselves for all to see.

"You said you would fight… Well soon will come the time."
Truer words I've never heard, even though I've no intention of any action until civil unrest sets in - that's just the way it is now. He has likely started a memetic chain reaction that can no longer be stopped. You talked about making the fire rise, that dingo faggot threw a gas-doused kebab on there and lemme tell ya, that's one spicy shrimp on the barby my lads.
I figure we're on a good track. Not long now.
Genuinely curious to see whether this goes all cyberpunk nightmare on us, or whether you fuckers manage to drag out a win. Remember, history is watching, so bring you A-game.
The Enemy certainly will.

Attached: Jean Claude van Damn That Beat is Fine.gif (250x263, 1.94M)

I was immediately inclined to disagree, but now that I think of it, that's pretty much true.
Lots of muzzies would potentially wanna visit there for religious reasons, same with christians - its kind of a hub of abrahamic religious activity.

I must ask imageanon though - why do you think the Mossad are trying to make Netanyahu look bad? Are they trying to make israel brown again secretly?

He could have had a much higher kill count if he had simply joined the US armed services.

Attached: trump-us-army.jpg (382x496, 82.43K)

prophet mohammad was a child molesting leader of crazy cult he made up.

youtube.com/watch?v=9faQSS7TufI
NZ SHOOTING GLOBAL ZIO PSYOP
KIKES DESPERATE FOR DISTRACTION
USING NIGGERBRAIN SHITSKINS TO SET OFF ANTI-CHRISTIAN VIOLENCE
USING TRAITORS TO PUSH MORE FIREARMS LAWS
this spamarino disavows the claim that inbred shitskin invaders being killed is bad

Holy shit this is amazing. Actual JIDF in action.

can't even begin to address this. you're a parody of yourselves at this point

kek just saw that. really amazing.

reported for being JDIF spammer

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

shallowskies111.blogspot.com

I've already been inspired to action and I'll keep updating you guys here. I might make news tomorrow. Check it out click here.

JIF

Attached: duude.jpg (770x960, 68.38K)

make a thread on cuckchan so they get blamed

The fire rises.

Attached: the fire rises 765.png (500x641, 178.89K)

for the lulz

Brenton is a genius.
Everything is going exactly as he foretold

Attached: Brenton The Prophet.png (260x396, 167.74K)

"They want us to not say his name, they call him BT and say he was jewish" DO YOU EVEN READ THE FUCKING POSTS YOU SHILL

HIS NAME WAS BRENTON GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING TARRANT AND HE WAS A SAINT

If I were keeping score. Muslims 50 Americans 3000. Keep playing the game to even score. WTF was Podesta doing in NZ anyway if not arming Brent with drugs n ammo

A C C E L E R A T E
Honor to Brenton, man of true Aryan spirit.

Sense when has anyone listened to "They" ?
Who the heck Is "They" and what are they doing for a encore?
Fuck They.

You aren't keeping score. In Iraq alone we've killed over half a million. This is why I tell Tarrant fanboys to join the military. They are already organized and well armed, and you can kill all of the Mudslimes you want. They will be sending a recruiter to your High School soon; don't forget to get your mom's permission if you are under 18.

Islamist Terrorist group Hizb ut Tahrir gather in Denmark to show strength and intimidate the public. They blame the NZ attack on Christianity.
twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1109829740049760256

Reading his manifesto and seeing the video has brought me to the brink of taking action. Whether he was a Mossad agent or not, watching that video of a white man taking the fight to invaders, as if it was the most normal thing in the world, lit a fire in me. Unironically the only thing stopping me from following in his footsteps is that my Mom would be sad. If my mom died tomorrow I would carry out an attack against the Bilderberg group or the SPLC or AIPAC or some pro-refugee NGO. In minecraft, of course.

bump, because the false flag niggers are sliding the catalog

THE FIRE RISES

No, he's the opposite of a hero. All he did was kill an insignificant amount of muslims and reinforce the left. Optics are everything. Those who ignore it are the enemy.

By the time opticscucks would make a move, removing kebab wouldn't be possible. NZ was already an insanely pozzed Leftist shithole, and every other Western nation swung further to the Right after St BT did his happening. Sacrifice of the hobbits is acceptable when measured against the survival of the whole West.

It's scary how much me and Brenton have in common. Both crypto NEET's who grew up in an average household, the kid who got bullied and stayed at home playing vidya and shitposting on the chans all day. Even down to the memes, I feel like If I ever met him we'd be best friends instantly.

Attached: 54cec700f7e323f4ad7b43b253edc5780efae6be0e305bcb75d9fbc9f4068c3c.jpg (186x255, 17.5K)

Acceleration only accelerates leftist action. Normies will never take action. When you attempt acceleration you only accelerate the decline of society but it won't collapse so you can start over. It will stabilize as a dystopia.

That's what we want. To accelerate the leftist agenda, instead of being slowly and surely mentally castrated over 100 overs.

Strange this is the opposite of what the kikes were telling us last midterms.

If normalfags never take action, we are already lost.

Don't even consider suicide. Actually kill yourself.

Attached: 1547443021825.jpg (388x410, 57.59K)

They won't take action from acceleration. They will just accept the decline of society as the new normal. Normies are just sheep, they just follow, they don't lead. If you want normies to behave in specific ways then you have to do it the way the left has done it. Just non-stop indoctrination over a span of time.