ABC News Brenton Tarrant special (8ch mentioned)

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

The Christchurch massacre and the rise of right-wing extremism | Four Corners (March 25, 2019)

8ch Zig Forums mentioned from 34:52 +
youtube.com/watch?v=KCu9u5cROio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzMubs_VT88
archive.fo/AlIX8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Corsican_protests
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37293201
youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU
meguca.org/nya/
mobile.twitter.com/Reinhar12892007/status/1110366067795419138
desuarchive.org/brentontarrant/thread/1/
desuarchive.org/brentontarrant/thread/3/
desuarchive.org/brentontarrant/thread/4/
mobile.twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1110371324143124480
archive.is/aho4P
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Rice
ux.getuploader.com/btf/
abc.net.au/4corners/under-the-radar/10946120
mega.nz/#F!KyIFgCzT!P2GAGyyGf_Cyyl1WlIAlbg
mediafire.com/file/iawqvxqy2jb2523
8ch.net/0x13e/catalog.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-15/french-government-forced-admit-it-suppressed-news-gruesome-torture-bataclan-massacre
mediafire.com/file/z1iw5s9br6wcyy2
www108.zippyshare.com/v/KLvPPzjA/file.html
solidfiles.com/v/PAWPR8vnP2Qdj
void.cat/#YXj3Q23FqVM2eK5TeRZhpLBIPeS:fe40e8ede89cd8a6ac27ac2072d85f70:6ffd2590656631e883808fdb0a21cc00

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

BTW, this is for ABC news Australia.

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

the delusion that the White race is being overrun
Delusion, huh?

Attached: SPLC-White-Genocide-chart.png (250.56 KB, 500x404)
Attached: This-Jew-Will-Replace-You.jpg (1008.61 KB, 3072x2044)
Attached: We-can-replace-them-1.jpg (125.99 KB, 654x814)
Attached: White-genocide-is-good.png (423.25 KB, 666x2724)

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

Comments are disabled for this video.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

How the Christchurch terrorist used Zig Forums to connect and joke

LOL

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

I love reading about this place in the MSM.

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

Part of a trans-national fascist movement that is radicalizing people all over the world.
Cool.

Look at this faggot trying to make the sad face eyebrows.

Attached: Hahaha.jpg (103.1 KB, 599x718)

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

24/7 clan or neo-nazi rally, where occasionally someone will leave to commit an attack

Attached: cd534a081b678b6bbda788330da287f8890a40e13677052ba9304a2fcf3c806c.jpg (91.63 KB, 620x569)

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

This faggot has spent his life becoming an expert on me, and all I have to do to gain that knowledge is wake up in the morning.

Attached: expert.png (1.4 MB, 1692x880)

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Sure, media gets it all wrong (like the academics) and it's amusing and everything, but there was wisdom in Rules 1 & 2.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

He makes a point that the attack could be stopped when Brenton Hero Tarrant was livestreaming and driving to the mosque. So, don't start streaming unless you start shooting. Thanks eyebrows.

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

Don't let your memes be dreams.

Attached: 1553185822646.jpg (570.72 KB, 2698x3000)
Attached: 1553465781113.jpg (68.38 KB, 620x372)

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Not on Dissenter.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

I had an interesting troll idea.

Queen Jacinda of NZ says she isnt going to mention Brenton Tarrantinos name again? Right?
But what if Brenton does what Bradley Manning did and changes his sex. His new name could be the same name as Queen Jacindas daughter.

Either Jacinda would have to never mention her own daughters name again.
Or they would have to admit that tranny stuff is a farce and ultimately the world would become a better place.

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

t. ABC news

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

so based

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

And another (you) for me :^)

Attached: itstoobright.png (1003.99 KB, 1100x1250)

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

interesting

Attached: 1553214977413.jpg (117.73 KB, 720x960)

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

Hmm I just thought Jacinda could probably just get her daughters sex changed so she has a new name to call her.
Dam foiled again.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Oh come on she would not change her daughters name so it would not be the same as Brenton Tarrant's name. Right? RIGHT?

This would be actually good for accelerationism. Her daughter will grow up to hate her parents and will become an ebul neo-nazi just as a big fuck you to conquered mommy and cuck daddy.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

I'm going to give my opinion on this Manifesto that I haven't read and I'm never going to read and I hope no one will read is….

Attached: fag.png (977.74 KB, 1290x668)

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

This will consume him. He will try to fight it, try not to read it because he knows Satan will make him like the manifesto. What padre needs is a little push to the edge.. would be a shame if someone emailed him the manifesto.

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

8 CHAN is 24 hour a day Klan or Neo Nazi Rally
Should be a new banner.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

this retard is serious and thinks we’re braindead skinhead degens

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

Watch this after the ABC video.

Australia's new generation of dole bludgers. Known as NEETS, they're aged between 15 and 29.

200k+ future Zig Forums soldiers

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

It would take about 5-10 minutes at the very least for any response regardless. The police would have to already know a threat is imminent, where it will be, and already deployed to be any faster than that. Little would have changed even if someone had immediately called the police the second the stream started.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Heres how I expect it to go down

Jacinda wont say Brentons name
Brenton gets sex and his name changed to that of Jacindas daughter. In an attempt to troll her.
But then, in an ultimate reverse troll Jacinda gets her daughters sex and name changed to Brenton Tarrant.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

this was a fagflag media event which hurts me deeply - it should be replicated at media outlets first and foremost … attacking mosques is like bringing a fire engine to homo erectus as he rubs sticks together while there is a cunt with napalm and thermite running around with impunity

William Cruz
William Cruz

WAAAAAAAA!
It wuz a falseflag bekuz I disagree with the target selection!!!!!!
Then go attack a better target, faggot.
Screaming and crying on the internet does far less for the cause than successfully removing 50 Islamic invaders AND causing the System to show its true, repressive face.

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

Zig Forums loves to complain about anyone who actually does something while they do absolutely nothing but shitpost inside their echochamber for hours a day.

Kill yourself

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

excellent their face is shown - we knew what their face was before this event though .. it changes nothing but law … cui bono faggot … if you're going to do it you're going to need to do more than 50 .. 50 million in an ERRB strike is the goal

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

(Heil'd)
Don't let your memes be dreams.

Attached: happy-hitler.jpg (33.82 KB, 434x677)

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

You're assuming anyone cares about dead muzzies

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

do not worship losers - this man would tell you the same .. in his caracas speech in 1953

Attached: dagda.jpg (18.67 KB, 285x300)

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

if you're going to do it you're going to need to do more than 50
That's 50 more than you ever removed or ever will.
And he accomplished far more than killing 50 kebab. He gave us a first-person video of what it is like to actually do something to resist this genocidal regime.
You may hate men of action. But not everyone is a spineless, back biting coward. Others will follow and eventually, someone will take down the CNN headquarters or a bank or Google.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

Bellingcat? Wasnt that this shit site that always claims Russia is about to wipe out Europe with faked Satellite images?

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

MFW I recognize the street and the inside of the mosque

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (803.15 KB, 721x573)

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

you know nothing about me - i like many are preparing for said action .. i have laser focus on these issues

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

the world does not operate in the way you think it does - it will happen and we're getting ready for it … learn law and dont fall for the "there aint no money in it goyim" yes you will be poor if you dont submit to the nose but knowledge is power
youtube.com/watch?v=XzMubs_VT88

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

trump removed waaaaay more kebab than tarrant … and he's being nice .. the drone strikes are less than under obomber

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

You won't do anything you nigger

But even if you did, the faggoty ass cuckservatives and anti-White shills would scream and cry that you're a false flag. That's the nature of this board. Most anons are not serious when they say that they oppose White Genocide. Most anons think that the System is not evil.
But it is and resisting it by any means is always good. If you actually did anything for your race, I'd celebrate you as a hero and mock those cowards who call you a falseflaghoaxmossadcia.

Anyway, I should state that I am not planning on committing any crimes against the genocidal, corrupt government. And I have nothing to do with any individuals or any organizations that would commit any crimes against the genocidal government either. Nor would I date a girl who would. No, we must peacefully overthrow this genocidal monstrosity and then lawfully round up all the enemies of our race, non-violently put them against a wall, and then legally remove them from the game.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

Yes, because your thinking is so depraved most intelligent people can't relate. That's not something to be proud of.

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

In 5 to 10 years you'll be able to 3d print your own drones. Life's good.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

get out of our 24/7 nazi klan rally, normalfag

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

So you fancy yourself an extremist? So what's the most right-wing extreme thing you've done besides post memes online?

James Harris
James Harris

Did your wife fuck her muslim boyfriend today Paul?

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

We ran a train on your ugly mother.

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

So just shitposting online then? Wow, so extreme.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

Actually, our position is the most moderate, normal, natural, and healthy position in politics. It is you who is the extremist.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

this is me in antarctica - i've been around abit .. i know their games and their tricks in those games … do not play! food, wife, family and daghda (if you are from the british isles)

Attached: 1909881-13282382019-9621-n.jpg (23.04 KB, 603x271)

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

We are Trump supporters and Israel first right wingers, this is a board of peace. 4chan is where the extreme ones are.

Brody Long
Brody Long

E-mailed the manifesto to prime minister
Names of terror victims are hate symbols

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

The ironic shitposting stopped being funny 10 years ago

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

It's the truth nibba.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

as a nationalist i'm in favour of israel - i am not in favour of dual citizens having sway on politics though - thats the price they should pay .. being a-political or hung for subversion

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

tfw a single aussie did more than millions of amerimutts crying about their guns
Why are the 56%ers so pozzed?

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

haha we are an international terror organisation. KEK

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

Its so surreal hearing them mentuon 8ch and posts from that thread. Anyone got an archive of that thread?

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

archive.fo/AlIX8

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

that face
every single time without exception

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

the only dual nationals are mischlings

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

All these tor posters
sup cunts how's cenno?

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

If they were that concerned about Zig Forums functioning as a terrorist recruiting point, announcing its location to the public isn't exactly the smartest move. I don't they would report the names of specific ISIS boards when reporting about them (or have they and I missed it?).

Really shows how disingenuous their "concern" is and it's all about selling a censorship/crackdown narrative.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

Zig Forums has been known to ABC viewers since it hosted nudes of underage aussie girls

I miss all the good stuff…

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

It really should. I'm surprised someone hasn't done it yet.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

Do these guys not know Zig Forums is mostly non-whites?

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

tbh I think one of the main reasons the attack happened was due to censorship

if they take down 8ch even the most normie of the normie won't give a fuck anymore about being monitored and will talk more freely on an encrypted message service

once people will share with each other how to make bombs or launch attacks and get away with it you will see freedom actions each month

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

It all evolves into a comedy.

Attached: nz-benny-hill.webm (7.7 MB, 648x360)

William Bailey
William Bailey

Lucky faggot. Just how many (you)s do you have?

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

Fucking hilarious m9

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Corsica should have been in the Manifesto -> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Corsican_protests

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37293201

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

this is me in antarctica
Actually that is you on a ship looking at Antarctica probably in jan or feb when it is summer there, closer than I have ever been but I never had the desire to go and look at gigantic blocks of ice from a cruise ship.
Copper harbor is a lot closer to me, if you want to go and look at ice.

Attached: Copper-Harbor.jpg (132.09 KB, 1024x576)

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

slash pol

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

You actually your parents would pay good money to spend 4 years of your life studying mathematics at my feet. And another 2-4 to get on my level.

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

That look

Attached: timnbob.jpg (561.93 KB, 1040x785)

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

I forget the faggots name, but the guy on the right looks like that scottish eceleb, the one who likes "pretty boys."

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

Found who I meant.

Attached: millennial-woes.jpg (86.57 KB, 1024x850)

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

25:06
unfortunately, its not surprising that the shooter was Australian…we have a very robust right-wing extremist community…

interesting

Attached: doc1.jpg (137.94 KB, 377x605)

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

UNDER the RADAR
Reporter: Sean (((Rubinsztein))) Dunlop

Wow who would have thought

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

At 40:23 the slime says 'wank bob'.
Really.
And the subsequent speech is fucking astonishing.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

He could just change his name to "Jacinda's Bottom Row of Teeth" and everyone will ignore him like they do her teeth

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

was bullied as a kid for his weight
grew up and became a personal trainer
felt empowered by his job but would rather spend his time doing coke, playing vidya and hiring hookers

Interesting doccie

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

They thought it was hilarious
His goal was to entertain this niche of the internet
14/88 content, better than anything on TV

Attached: 1505769144588.gif (460.38 KB, 450x500)

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Lurk moar

Attached: fuckedoffcat.gif (1.32 MB, 364x185)

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

The whole thing is such a joke to me it's actually funny to see normies take it seriously.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Check out this cucked faggot talk about his "descent into the alt-right". He cries when he talks about Tarrant at 25 mins lol

youtube.com/watch?v=sfLa64_zLrU

Also, notice anything interesting about his nose?

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

This whole shooting has put me in a great mood. Dead shitskins,
Lots of OC,
Making us even more of a myth.

Lets keep this wild ride going.

Attached: d0b5eedf4478579a036cdf24367004a40c3ea0e67aa396809c45714728e3a67d.jpg (81.85 KB, 1280x720)

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

identifies as an 8channer

Attached: 5125401eafa96f24980000ad.jpg (35.23 KB, 301x450)

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

feminem

This is a MGK Aryan board

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

mention

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

Is that James Damore?

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

To this guy (and likely you), opposing the mass importation of Muslims into your nation is extreme. I suppose you also think it's extreme to end the promotion of LGBTQ nonsense to children. In that sense, I am very extreme.

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

normies
Your entire life is a joke to me.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

Hahaha dumb kike
BT did good and shot nice Tex
Welcome to badguy hood gentlemen. We international terrorist masterminds now
Fuck isis and muh qaeda Zig Forums is the worst hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

Mam look I'm on TV!

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

LOOK AT ME NOW

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

bump

Attached: ear.jpg (259.99 KB, 647x1206)

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Unironically? for that much it can be done

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Zig Forums is a board of peace and Jews rock! One day I will touch the wailing wall like based Trump!

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Unironically?
do u just use words because they sound cool

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

That's because they're lying; they're aware that it's not a terrorist recruiting site. If a terrorist site is defined by a mass shooter using a platform, then Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit are also terrorist sites. Keep in mind that BT posted on Twitter and Facebook before he posted on 8/pol/.

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

Right wing extremeisim

Yeah because an Odinist Ecofacist is so right wing

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

For faggots like this?? Nah man it’d be enjoyed and done for free

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Keep inciting the masses to be violent. Make them kill each other. Then, we kill the survivors, and replace them all with white people only.
Violence is the solution. Kill the enemy, and you win.

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

We are not fight club faggot. We are far more. We grow stronger when they ignore us and when they notice us. We are the eternal catch 22 for the yids.

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

"Right wing" is a code word for "White people"
You could be an anti-homosexual, pro-gun, Christian, populist-nationalist and still be considered left wing IF you meet the following criteria; You're not a White guy

Race is the defining feature in politics. Everything has been shaped and designed by jews around one unifying concept; Hurting White people

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

Precisely dude , excellent summary. Now that you know the enemy of white families you MUST STRIKE BACK!!!! Cold and calculating will yield positive results

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

nice

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

slightly-uncomfortable-grin-and-bear-it.jpg
edited

Attached: NewSharialand-anon-hides-power-level.png (1.05 MB, 1100x947)

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

you forgot the personal info bro, also…. are travel expenses included or part of the service….. cause you know…. air fare is kinda expensive.

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

That little twitch in his cheek is more telling than the look in his eyes tbh

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

What a faggot surrounded by pretty ladies and disgruntled by it.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

The best one there is a barely 5/10.

You really need to stop drinking while posting on Zig Forums, we iz serious bizniz now.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Nice to see those thots covering up. FGM when?

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Zig Forums is popular lolwtf

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

"every now and then someone will leave in order to commit a violent attack"

LMFAO

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

They literally can't counter a single point he makes all they can do is use buzzwords LMAO
It not tru becuz we say it is
It's official "Liberalism" is just another religion.

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

5/10

none is past 1/10

and they get a 1/10 for having two holes

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

If they were experts they would know this site runs on DoD servers even Qlarpers know that

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

This "Zig Forums is radicalizing people" meme is fucking gay, totally not the jews flooding everyones homeland with hajis while hajis rape and terrorize our people radicalization at all. Fuck these cunts all of them, the media needs a good Tarranting.

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

trump removed waaaaay more kebab than tarrant

Do you really think Trump is some secret anti-Zog? The Jews will stop at nothing, even if they have the entire middle east - they already have so much influence in western culture. This has been a game since pre-Roman history. You should actually read some Roman history - more specifically Yosef Ben Matityahu - or his Romanticized name; Josephus Flavian of the Flavian dynasty, who was a Jewish defector from Judea during the Roman-Jewish wars.. he changed his name and became the top adviser to the emperor Vespasian, leading attacks on his own people, using their vulnerabilities as a key tactic. This is a game older than you can conceive.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

they are totally incoherent
Zig Forums is widely read
Zig Forums is a niche group
attacks are frequent
attack was unprecedented
the manifesto is shit
haven't read the manifesto
no one should visit Zig Forums
we need to monitor Zig Forums 24/7
und so weiter…

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Qlarpers think that because it backs up their entire cuntspiracy.

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

There were other attacks on here? Pretty sure that this was the first one.

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

other attacks
they count IOTBW as an "attack" too

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

Holy fuck guys…. this vid did prove one thing…. chans DO make us better. Look at his teen pic. Chunky monkey, now hes /fit/ as fuck. Our bullshit is working at making us better men. Proof!

Attached: Brenton-tarrant---young-teen.PNG (136.98 KB, 221x290)

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

They also like to associate Zig Forums with Elliot Rodgers.

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

not giving half, /b/, and /r9k/ proper credit
shameful

Brayden King
Brayden King

Oh fucking hell…. dude did a green text on that forum in 2011. My sides are in orbit.

be me
be ferretbiter
I am a god damned monster of willpower
people worship me
Damn right kid. Damn right.

Attached: I-am-a-goddamn-monster-of-willpower---Brenton.PNG (1.26 MB, 1108x589)

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Holy fuck, Chan supremacy.

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

and no Pepe. I'm literally shaking atm

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

Oh god, I am not gonna make it thru this video before my heart gives out…. stop killing my sides like muzzies in a mosque!

Attached: I-am-a-goddamn-gold-mine-of-memes.PNG (1.29 MB, 1106x591)

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

CONFIRMED MAKING MEN BETTER

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

Attached: 1547542760561.png (418.15 KB, 589x589)

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

Millennial Woes is an actor with a fake accent.
His real accent (and personality) was captured by a young woman, in a video believed to have been shot in the Scottish town of Aberdeen, then serendipitously discovered by a roving user.
In the video, "Woes" harasses the young lady, while trying to impress her with takes of sneaking onboard ships at the harbour, and committing serious crimes like car theft and joy riding.
inb4 it's not him.
He was younger when the video was shot, and had not yet been coached in the "educated" accent he would use to impress his subscribers.
Simply compare that homosexual smile, and the teeth. It's him.
Guess what happened when the video was shared? Someone had it removed for ToS violation, and no doubt the creator (a young woman) was threatened not to upload it again.
Powerful actors are at work to hide his true identity and this video, which is not available anywhere online.

Attached: Drunk-guy-outside-Bar-99-in-Aberdeen.webm (4 MB, 480x360)

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

In fact, in light of the Tarrant event, Woe's ramblings take on a whole new sinister dimension.
He is describing how previously he (and others) used disguises to board ships, he then talks about shooting people.
The ships in that particular harbour, are mostly service ships for the oil industry, and boarding them in disguise, undetected, would be typical of a training mission for a new agent (MI5 - his current employer.)

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

they are with us.
watch what you say.
watch what you post.
they listen.
they will not hesitate.

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

(((They))) are trying to rewrite history by making a video this fast. We must make our own documentation of the event, with clear facts that can be verified.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

tries to be spooky
We don't fear mossad, mafia or alphabet soup, little man. The time for fear is over. The time of fury is now.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

you feel fear? why are you here coward. when your enemy wants to fight and kill your family, you should feel invigorated that all need of fucking peaceful words and actions have come to a close. They are enemies, they care nothing about their own families, their culture, their people, their nations. They are nothing but vermin, revel in the 'threat' such fucking cowards bring.

Our ancestors faced worse. They have everything to lose, for they are 'defending' his world of shit and piss. Rarely have men been given such clear evil enemies. They don't understand conviction, passion or reason. They clearly don't understand love, loyalty and honor. They are not human. Look long and hard at yourself in the eyes while staring into the mirror. Are you willing to be slaves to these creatures? Are you willing to grovel and whimper in supplication before our collective enemies for just one more day. If so, you should really rethink that, these animals are far more vicious and unforgiving to those cowards whom do not fight, than those whom kill them in battle. You only die once, but you can die a very long death under their knife. And if you roll over to them, you offer your own kin, your own family that self same vile death because of your weakness.

Attached: 0d164e2060ee86e7fbade88f77c928feeb4fcc52b4b70aabf74eaf826c4f1c66.jpg (12.79 KB, 493x402)

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

All of those ecelebs are fake personas. Him, Lauren Southern, Pettibone, Tommy Robinson, Tommy's gay friend, Tommy's tranny friend.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Indeed. I didn't want to say it though. Too much information at once can cause the pill to be spat out.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

A lot of 'grassroots influencers' are actually (((produced))) including Obama and Trump nya~
meguca.org/nya/

Attached: 785072cb9587140298150b9402ec3bec5ce79fcbb23148bb9e13bdd0edc65209.jpg (8.42 KB, 190x277)

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

Jewish media giving this place free advertising means all hope is lost for free speech in America.

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Technology can help us to see the truth.

Attached: make-off.gif (356.65 KB, 986x538)
Attached: A1.jpg (92.85 KB, 683x1024)
Attached: A3.jpg (124.15 KB, 683x1024)

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

Australian government pretends this false flag / hoax is real to this degree
pathetic as usual, then they have the nerve to tell you the ABC isn't biased

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

part of a trans-national fascist movement radicalizing people all over the world.
But I just wanted to play video games.

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

transvestigation
WHY

WHY DOES THIS BOARD HAVE TO BE FULL OF SCHIZOS

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

wow lots of yoopers on here. self included

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

he was member of an international terrorist organization
<imblying Zig Forums is a national terrorist organization
<Using free speech makes you a terrorist
these people are out of their collective minds

Attached: pol-is-a-terrorist-organization-not.gif (494.21 KB, 499x267)

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

implying Zig Forums is organized

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

(1)
How much are they paying you to helicopter in and drop "SCHIZO" every time someone lifts the veil on your people?

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

in times like these

Attached: blame-it-on-the-boogie.webm (1.87 MB, 714x480)

William Gomez
William Gomez

this

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

There are two possibilites, you are either schizophrenic or a shill trying to discredit this board by posting the most retarded bullshit imaginable. A bit like the flat earth bullshit which also originated in a think tank.

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

My favourite part was how Brenton joined the “Bruce Rifle Club Inc.”

Fucking champion

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

Zig Forums is a board of peace #notallpol this kike is clearly a Zig Forumsophobic Zig Forumsophobe

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

Hmmmm…

Attached: Screenshot-20190325-233630.png (615.12 KB, 1068x501)

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

Top kek

John Thomas
John Thomas

too long; didn't watch; don't care

misrepresenting 8/pol/: "a new kind of terrorism"
MSM 'expert' with zero clue what is Zig Forums, much less what makes it tick - just making shit up outa thin air
obviously they wants to clamp down on politically incorrect free discourse

It won't be long now boys. Drop your cocks and grab your Glocks, 'cause the Left is blindly whipping and driving the end of western civil behavior. The Jew's ideological/racial war is coming to us like a freight train.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

It’s about god damned time

Attached: 7AEEA167-6E90-4184-837C-F9754776D0C0.gif (4.24 MB, 900x680)

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

It hurt itself in confusion

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Don't be an eager beaver, this event has got it's own timetable, and it's gonna be Hell for everyone on Earth. Not something anyone in their right mind would want.

Attached: brought-to-us.jpg (83.93 KB, 958x536)

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Good thing I’m sane like a great white shark then eh bud?
CRIKEY

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

not something anyone in their right mind would want
nobody in their right mind would want the race war
Speak for yourself, cuck.

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

Fucking hell, St. Tarraint was truly shitposting incarnate. Look at the name of the gun club he was member of.

Attached: Screenshot-20190326-001742.png (652.83 KB, 1069x711)

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

I don't get it

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

He was through and through a memoid
The incarnation of the aussie shitposter
I'm kind of astonished he didn't killed Canadians

Attached: 1474820884979.jpg (110.86 KB, 698x960)
Attached: 1478788555021.jpg (234.31 KB, 715x719)
Attached: 1460199467640.jpg (26.84 KB, 476x437)
Attached: 1488820350141.jpg (21.62 KB, 203x248)

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

As the scale of the atrocity became clear, the neo-Nazi and white supremacist users of Zig Forums rejoiced.
but nobody here is a "neo-nazi" or a "white supremacist"

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

dumb kike
Dumb are the plebs lapping up what the jew is telling them.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

Lol. Underrated.

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

Those things are fucking nightmare material. And to think, the pussies at (((their))) ABC are all up in arms about right wing terrorism, when these fuckers could be lurking in any closet.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

all the yellow vests in France should just stay home too
don't ever do nothing goyim
pay your carbon tax, and don't make such a fuss while we genocide you
Same ol' blackpill shill shit they were peddling before the 14th. I've seen it everywhere, even on /tech/ just with different words and context, but the pattern is always the same.

Attached: 1553453584303.jpg (196.03 KB, 600x1024)

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

Dude they are so fucking scared they are SCRAMBLING. Flailing in the dark on fire and blind and it is the funniest fucking thing ina LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

This shit is as un-organic as it can get. No arguments whatsoever, only targeted blackpills and muddying the waters. Moreover, they don't even try to push those specific retarded points about video - now it is purely D&C namecalling and hardcore shilling to character assassinate Tarrant.

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

play the rigged game by their rules
Waste of time, has accomplished jack shit so far, and we haven't got that much time left.

Attached: 1553455053410.jpg (297.63 KB, 1920x1080)

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Millennial Woes is an actor with a fake accent.
inb4 it's not him.
He was younger when the video was shot
But it's not him.

You don't even get why you are called schizophrenic, do you?

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

We terrorists now?

Attached: muslim-noises.jpg (27.37 KB, 500x483)

David King
David King

i just wish someone would fly over that crowd with a mini gun

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

this.

they're responsible for our radicalization. shouldn't have fucked with the vidya

Attached: Angel-hands.png (341.93 KB, 1200x1200)

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

Holy trips of truth.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D
Also praise Kek and pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssSS and shit

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Trips confirm. I just wanted to play videogames.

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

Please post linky!

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

Fuck u white ttash piece shit !!mfckin backwad hillbilley rasist say shit now pussy lil bitch ???

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

They thought they were just gonna shit up our favorite hobby for laughs and shekels and move on to the next victim. You know, kick the white nerds while they were down for shits and giggles on a lark. The stupid fucks. The dumb, naive, retarded little faggots.

Attached: 1456180391830-0.jpg (39.25 KB, 503x580)

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

"I would describe Zig Forums and other similar sites as almost a 24-hour a day Klan or Neo-Nazi rally, where every now and then someone will leave in order to commit a violent attack."

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT MY SIDES

Attached: d12.jpg (137.86 KB, 980x1040)

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

That is legit Goku pose
POWER
CRIKEY nigger calm your lips theys a flappin everywhere

Attached: 61D700B4-A45E-43EB-9047-409C68F26555.gif (340.27 KB, 200x200)

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, NUMBNUTS!?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (27.4 KB, 480x360)

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Looks like the Internet Hate Machine is back on, boys.

David Morales
David Morales

those digits

whew

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

strong belief is extremism
finding truth is radicalization
voicing opinions is hate speech
shitposting is information warfare
telling the truth is recruiting
voting for the wrong candidate is undermining democracy

Attached: 1437816295699.jpg (91.85 KB, 490x588)
Attached: bypass.jpg (454 B, 16x15)

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

I aint clicking that shit. Someone upload a snippet of the video where 8ch is discussed please.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

Loser
I am pretty sure the (((allies))) took the hit not hitler who got attacked by people who were tricked into fighting him

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

SOMEONE TWEET THIS AT HIM AND POST CAPS

id do it but my twitter is banned and i cant be arsed to make a new one

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

But how do they feel about niggers and jews genociding white people?

Attached: newfaggotry-found.jpg (85.98 KB, 1368x969)

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

SEE

^Embedded clip of relevant 8ch part

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

"I would describe Zig Forums and other similar sites as almost a 24-hour a day Klan or Neo-Nazi rally, where every now and then someone will leave in order to commit a violent attack."
He's right; every couple hours we stop posting for a few minutes to violently attack our toilet bowls. Personally; I'm absolutely remorseless and I don't feel guilt at all.

Attached: 101---xz4aGiz.jpg (24.49 KB, 500x500)

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

Get a load of this shocking image of an user taking a break from h8chan to bully his waifu. She hates pizza. Horrifying shit.

Attached: friday-night.jpg (15.45 KB, 236x352)

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

Maybe it's him and maybe it's not, but just think for yourself, where do these e-celebs get the money to go and do the things they do? All the beta orbiters and retards donating money doesn't cover that cost so someone else is paying them. Wouldn't be the first time a government has hired agents and posed them off as just ordinary citizens "with a message"

Attached: disgusting.jpg (34.88 KB, 608x608)

Xavier King
Xavier King

Metokur confirmed CIA nigger
Never trust a rice mixer

Attached: WHAT'S-THE-MATTER-SAUL.jpg (38.47 KB, 720x720)

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

Monster

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

I don't even know who this guy is, the only e-celeb faggots I follow are Jim and occasionally Killstream drama but I googled this Millennial Woes guy and the guy in the video is not him. It's just clearly not him, that is a different person.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

no webm
HERE'S THE ENCODE YOU FAGGOTS
barely moves head while talking
poor posture
He's the definition of talking head.
Play it at 4x speed for best effect.

Attached: 20190325-How-the-Christchurch-terrorist-used-8chan-to-connect-and-joke-with-neo-Nazis---Four-Corners.webm (14.88 MB, 1920x1080)

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

other terrorists have posted to 8ch before committing attacks

Whom and when?

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

that filesize
Pure coincidence.

Attached: OHHOHOHO.mp4 (510.1 KB, 1280x720)

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

pretty

James James
James James

its funny that they have to disable comments on every video even remotely related to the shooting. Its like most white people are happy it happened. The few that aren't are the ones that get televised. I'm pretty sure even pewdiepie is happy about the killings. Ebba Akerlund was one of his own and i'm pretty sure we call all agree that the tweet he put out regarding the shooting were not his own words.

Attached: not-pewdiepie.png (18.78 KB, 649x168)

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

I noticed he didn't say "prayers", we all know he laughed when the woman crying out for help was given mercy.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

He was part of an international terrorist organization
organization
organized

nigga wut

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

I haven't read the manifesto
It's probably just hate lmao

The higher-ups fear the manifesto because they know its correct. They know he predicted everything they would do.
Through all the frustration of this retarded video, this visible fear of the truth brightened my fay

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

I will say this as a neutral fellow navigating the online "dissident right" space. Not only do you consistently conflate white supremacism with white nationalism but so too do you confuse ideas with actions. If you consider all preliminary thoughts to be indicators of violence you will alienate millions of men, mostly white men aged 18-55. Please think carefully before infringing upon the rights of the users of Zig Forums and more broadly the "dissident right" blogosphere. The "radicalization" that's been seen as of now may pale in comparison to the ensuing blowback caused by this restriction on free speech.

Sincerely,

A white pacifist

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

dont you know the great terrorist attack of the postcard kiosk in times square?

Attached: top10.jpg (76.78 KB, 775x591)

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

be real, even the talk of violence is just mental masturbation of people blowing off steam.

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Fuck you cuck
Grab some fun and join in the fun times you ass faggot
There is no peaceful solution

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

white pacifist
Recent and current events have been engineered from on high to cull you, and those like you, from the herd.

Attached: eternal-struggle.jpg (60.98 KB, 850x400)

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

on my phone right now

mobile.twitter.com/Reinhar12892007/status/1110366067795419138

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-25-212248(1).jpg (91.92 KB, 720x1147)

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

CRIKEY
I hope she pisses xerself

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

A white pacifist
Very unique. Totally not the dominant position of most, even "wyte subremasists" today.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

So, when do you guys think the inevitable Law And Order SVU episode will come out?

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Especially those like Lauren Southern who are always travelling the world on Patreon salaries.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

I don't think I could handle a 2nd SVU episode about us

Attached: Remember-Acidman.mp4 (5.76 MB, 854x480)

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

The MSM journalists are not being real. The only way to appease them is to massively cuck. He's trying to appease them.
As we all know, cucking to the Leftist is just throwing fuel on the fire. Once they smell blood, they go in for the kill.

Ironically enough, and truth be told, Zig Forums really is a board of peace. Anyone who lurks here for the requisite time comes to understand that.

The only thing that's changed on Zig Forums is the widespread embrace of accelerationism in the face of Trump's (equally useless) cucking. Accelerationism openly acknowledges we are already in a ideological cold war, and if we don't fight back, we lose. So instead of the white folk being wiped from history, we might as well meet them on the battlefield. Like it or not, whatever his alignment and intentions, BT hit the gas for Zig Forums.

There's no way to cuck out this. We didn't start this. To any real extent, we are not yet bringing it.
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
In an ideal situation, in Heaven, I don't wish harm upon anyone. But they are making war.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

He even replies like a cuck
Cool beans, what a faggot

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

called /pol

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

HE'S COMIN, LADS!!

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-25-213824(1).jpg (84 KB, 720x881)

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

That is one crooked-ass nose. Looks like it was broken and didn't heal right.

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

somebody post gore

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

I like how according to them they think muslim terrorism hasnt existed since 2013 and that a handful of twitter bans and facebook terminations was the cause of it, when it clearly is still a problem and continues to be

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

Just wanted to play video games
FUCK.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Our boy Robert Evans is in this thread… Anything you would like to say to him?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-25-214214.jpg (126.09 KB, 720x682)

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

mfw arguing with an adamant retard with a journalistic megaphone is supposed to be invigorating

Attached: grow-up,-oni-san.png (284.38 KB, 600x597)

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

He’s a cuck faggot
What a traitor

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Look at all their noses.
Everyone on this fucking show is a kike aren't they?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (380.07 KB, 413x416)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (418.64 KB, 439x531)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (303.38 KB, 374x444)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (519.22 KB, 486x576)

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

This isn't for the faint of heart

Attached: 580da07a9101b4093dec026e992ca0d76b1ed97231982741fb324ebd17e00270.jpg (772.5 KB, 3000x2000)

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

CHECKED
Confirmed ass faggot cuck. I bet his hands are even soft and effeminate

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

we hit it big huh lads

Attached: 1553106873565.jpg (177.81 KB, 1274x714)

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

He’s a semite. Disgusting

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

He got to spew his incorrect and decidedly Jewish opinion on Zig Forums on ABC… Why shouldn't we reply?

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

(checked)
Quad quads nice.
We should drop redpills.

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

Top of the evening, faggot!

Attached: 902ce521d3cfc823ae499f9d8881e8760973067ac4099bf714abdc3a26ec2ad4.jpg (70.1 KB, 736x736)

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

Evans aren't you supposed to be anti-muzzie given your ashkenazi genes?

Attached: 13bf898478ceee0cde537c6c5a9bd19603b6277c816622ee7f674a7c01881141.jpg (86.8 KB, 372x539)

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

This is what they get for their inability to leave us alone

Attached: 4f0b061f4fd1b71f2d53f4960bc7360d7e977dae6d85d8eb2e3387d77fa69ed0.png (5.12 KB, 259x294)
Attached: c865380be3f734dcc05bcdeb412e234776d321c32b8e2b544af68b1e7641075b.jpg (91.87 KB, 960x740)

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

Checked dub dubs
Hey fag journo the holocaust never happened you cuck

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

kek

Attached: toastyillegaldumping.png (132.21 KB, 509x351)

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

im liking this vdeo games meme

Logan James
Logan James

1 is anglo, 2 is christcuck protestant, 3 is ashkenazim kike, 4 is anglo/taig nigger

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

Such a beautiful culture.

Attached: 1460078343500.jpg (80.69 KB, 872x491)
Attached: 2d6057450270fb42e4fae8d6bbf6109b191d63ad68c9e103ad70d8e270bb2376.png (454.66 KB, 692x969)
Attached: 57aceb3f25a14e5a89af8052f35bd6d7113180af802532c0c4a6a37ac93ec861.jpg (105.28 KB, 773x960)

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

Those don't look like whites I have ever seen.

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

I have a video of the famous muslim hospitality

Attached: 1545256592064.webm (3.73 MB, 290x526)

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

HEY EVANS THE VIDEO IS STILL UP BRO
YOU CAN'T SHUT THIS DOWN

Brenton Tarrant Files:
Video Part 1: desuarchive.org/brentontarrant/thread/1/
Video Part 2: desuarchive.org/brentontarrant/thread/1/
Manifesto: desuarchive.org/brentontarrant/thread/3/
Thread: desuarchive.org/brentontarrant/thread/4/
Facebook: desuarchive.org/brentontarrant/thread/4/

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

Hey fag journo the holocaust never happened you cuck
Wrong. The death camps never happened.
The holocaust did happen, to the citizenry of Germany, perpetuated by the RAF. Embed related.
HEY EVANS, YOU SHED DWELLING CUCK FLUFFER. SINCE YOU'RE HERE WHY DON'T YOU EDUCATE YOURSELF A BIT AND HAVE A WATCH, EH?

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Those are funny looking cats. Why are they all red and squirmy?

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (173.64 KB, 474x474)

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

Danke user
Yes the holocaust was my German family , Dresden was THE war crime of ww2

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Happy she's going to get raped
Blade slips through her esophagus
lel

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

It's just ragu, don't worry about it

Attached: HONK-HONK.mp4 (8.71 MB, 1280x720)

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

HEY EVANS
This is what happens when you decide to "get drunk and party" with muslims.

Attached: 1550291110967.jpg (58.17 KB, 714x960)
Attached: 1550291036552.jpg (44.72 KB, 714x960)

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

dubs of truth.

i don't disagree with that but my statement still stands, there would be a lot more shit going down if the people talking about violence were actually outwardly violent, truth is most of us have half way decent jobs, maybe families, and things kinda worthwhile in our lives that doing this sort of lone wolf bullshit just isn't worth it.

truth is these guys are a product of the MSM and progressive politics, it's just easier to blame a bunch of tards on the chans than to blame the policies that are leading to the cuckining of our countries and people.

the violence we speak of is as of a group and in self-defense,we are trying civility and the ears of our countrymen first and foremost..if we ever organized violence it would be known, it wouldn't just be one guy doing somebullshit.

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

I feel your pain brother. Half my family was murdered in Dresden by capitalist jews. The other half in Riga by communist jews.

Attached: The-Auschwitz-Mens-Orchestra.jpg (78.91 KB, 667x500)

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

___________________________________________________________________honk

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

That's how fragile the kikenvermin system is. Their pigs can hit hard, industries blacklist, and media slander but they are glass jaw faggots. They'll break.

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

He is posting screencaps of the "death threats" in this thread on Twitter.

Join the conversation, Robert! Can you explain why you made it sound like mass killers from Zig Forums are commonplace? Can you name how many confirmed mass shootings have happened from Zig Forums?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-25-215603.jpg (175.05 KB, 720x1046)

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

GET THESE JOURNO FAGGOTS AND REDDIT TRANNIES OUT, POST GORE + REDPILL.

Attached: 1551958656541.webm (2.67 MB, 480x360)

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

My blood fucking boils user

Julian White
Julian White

Hahaha what a cuck

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

HAHAHA
He (You)'d my post.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (141.67 KB, 591x477)

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

slash po
Tarrant posted pics of his gear for a week before on TWITTER. He live streamed to FACEBOOK. The video has been re-uploaded and shared over 1.5 million times on FACEBOOK.
we need to shutdown Zig Forums
ya ok. Shut down this chan and there are 9000 others. 8ch is what it is because of 4chan being locked down. Zig Forums isn't a site, its an idea.

Attached: SmallCell.jpg (374.82 KB, 1588x1080)

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

Attached: [Heavy-Laughter].webm (547.63 KB, 630x360)

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

It turns out the true horrors of Auschwitz were having to endure the jews screeching on their poorly tuned violins all day
Those poor guards.

Attached: How-to-Build-a-Concentration-Camp.webm (536.68 KB, 960x720)

Julian Green
Julian Green

You won't actually do anything nigger: the post

Attached: 1553455261262.png (756.56 KB, 1219x676)

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

Some context?

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

CHECKED

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

there will be a lot more shit going down…
FTFY

I started posting to Zig Forums those years ago to prepare people for this, to warn us off it. But the Left wants control, even at the point of sword. Again to reiterate, war is upon us whether we want it to be or not.

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

they're the two scandanavian slags who got beheaded in morocco

Attached: 1450913929223.jpg (81.8 KB, 476x600)

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

CRIKEY m8 hoe awful hehehe

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

That is the beheading of one of two Scandinavian girls who were dragged out of their tents and decapitated while backpacking across some third world shithole by Muslim scum. Happened a few months back. As far as I know the country, which I can't recall, hunted down and killed the killers

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

I like how this loser is going around begging governments to pay his rent for the manufactured fake problem that he will never solve as if this website doesnt know of this kind of kikery

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Another leftist (((journalist))) playing the victim again, should we be surprised?

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

Grow some balls, numale crypto yid.

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

he just slaughtered them
pic related

Attached: 1552615874062.png (890.01 KB, 1742x877)

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Muslims are sub-humans and I'm glad Breton Tarrant did what he did.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

implying he didnt post the death threat himself

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

I thought we were about freedom of speech and truth seeking ?

can we get a lawsuit for Hurting our Fee Fees

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

LOL!
Isn't that precious? The kid really is a juvenile faggot.

David Martin
David Martin

Not only do they murder your whole family and spend the next 70 years lying about it, but they get your government to pay them to do it.

Imagine being so evil that you aren't antisemetic.

Attached: 38d06794d09c695ebbd63f4cdfa54e0399ed4239b6e3535f06facdaf73592e0d.jpg (912.53 KB, 2257x2481)
Attached: DI6avmpUQAEk29J.jpg (76.92 KB, 637x625)

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

I hope there's a Brittany Tarrant every single fucking day until they and the shitlibs who ruined our nations supporting them are all gone. It's a foolproof way to get immortalized as an anime girl after all.

Attached: 1553270124208-0.jpg (591.98 KB, 1200x791)

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

hunted down and killed the killers
They arrested a bunch of people.
You'll never hear any more than that.

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

implying he didnt post the death threat himself
Bingo. If it was one of us it would have been funnier than le spooky bullethole shoop.
Far more likely that one of you recreants would have shooped a cock in his mouth.

Attached: srsbzns.jpg (28.27 KB, 500x334)

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

good, let the trannyfag cum to his oblivion!

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

spooks chasing ghosts

Attached: neighborhood-watch.jpg (135.78 KB, 848x960)

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

Brittany Tarrant
Female kebab removal squads when?

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

shooped a cock in his mouth
don't insult us by implying we'd pick such low hanging fruit

Attached: fdbc7d98dcac8dcaa65fb552e3f0ad8ba54cf4e66523de0f7e44570e6c9ade8b.jpg (129.04 KB, 900x1345)

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

No, we are not terrorist, this is a board of peace

Attached: 1438019665724.jpg (42.08 KB, 325x481)

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

cool beans

Anything you would like to say to him?
kike

Attached: 1470194460065.png (226.91 KB, 493x461)

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

They arrested a bunch of guys who look like they are just homeless addicts and accused them of the beheadings.

Attached: AFP-1BQ6HR-e1545328060231.jpg (61.46 KB, 780x584)

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

Why the fuck is the lead singer of Rage Against the Machine in Morocco killing tourists?

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

asuka fags deserve to be shot

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

just homeless addicts
you were expecting?

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

right wing extremism change to right wing justice

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

any EVA fag

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Early reports said it was an Islamic State operation but I never anything from the Islamic State about them.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

KLAN POSTING CONFIRMED KINO

Attached: wspsh-kshkd.webm (438.82 KB, 492x617)
Attached: WTAK-AM-Sign-off-1988.webm (2.37 MB, 480x358)

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

fuck you he wont do what you tell him

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

HOLY CHECKED TRIPS

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

but justice doesn't real and ghettos are just as nice as my parent's condo and I've worked really hard in my life as a journalist and one time I went without a meal because they ran out of caviar in first class
These fucking vermin are the lowest form of privileged human slime and then claim they're fighting for the working class of the nations they're destroying.

Attached: 2c8ef47e6296b6a441c131c0e450ebd937685a2385b88f7779dc623e073f6776.png (166.92 KB, 390x463)

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

This is Zig Forums dude, it's never a joke!

Topimus Kekimus

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-25-221529.jpg (137.04 KB, 720x744)

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT
ROBERT YOU ARE NEXT

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.27 MB, 830x1225)

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

Fuck you glow nigger.

Reminder to anons sharing info on bomb making is somthing text based that can get you hard time.

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

Checking prophetic dubs

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

You're a worthless cunt. Go straight to hell.

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

ashkenazi
anti-muzzie

Attached: jews-1.jpg (109.71 KB, 1024x576)
Attached: Jews-Muslims.jpg (741.68 KB, 2352x1323)
Attached: 6a010536b72a74970b01676441422d970b.jpg (37.78 KB, 450x311)

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

Sorry, it took a few minutes to get Tor browser installed so I could reply safely to the death threats against me in this thread.
First I want to say… I like big muslim cock up my bungholio, and I like to imagine leaning against the wailing wall in my home country while getting my angus adjusted.
I also wanted to say this site is full of mean meanies, and I've called my cousin working for mossad to hunt you all down and mkultra all you faggots into videoing yourselves taking bbc in your bungholios and posting it all on pornhub.
That is all!

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

let the FBI know
these pathetic fags think the FBI cares if they live or die
top fucking dumb

Attached: 1524926981680.jpg (18.55 KB, 234x234)

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

24/7 klan rally
Again, that post has nothing to do with the klan sweetie. Try again kikeboi.

Joshua James
Joshua James

He made that threat. No one even heard of this guy before and out of the blue an user willing to pay 60K?
Lots of MSM stories about 8ch being a terrorist site and by pure (((coincidence))) the board is full of threats and terrorism howto's for jurno's to screencap and report.

Attached: images.jpg (9.33 KB, 290x174)
Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-25-at-11.06.21-PM.png (160.12 KB, 611x804)
Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-25-at-10.05.41-PM.png (67.92 KB, 757x428)

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

Attached: soy-should-be-illegal.jpg (84.62 KB, 1200x675)

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

I’m pretty sure like 70% here are fedanons already. Dumb shit journo don’t know hahahaha

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

Those digits……………….

Attached: WithMyGuys.jpg (1.93 MB, 3696x2645)

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

the "other" robert evans

Attached: 4b809e09f6b236a248771991c0ad2b65580314208174bcf5d006621734281215.jpg (41.44 KB, 720x686)

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

This is Zig Forums dude, it's never a joke
Who is this Zig Forums dude? He sounds pretty hardcore.

Attached: Pantsu-Tutorial.webm (5.92 MB, 640x360)

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

Zoe Quinn was way better at sending herself death threats than you Robert. And she was terrible at it.

Attached: 48641de31b669757f9522e289daa457b15715ba8dc60179ae614860b73f1a75b.mp4 (3.77 MB, 1280x720)

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

ROBERT

Attached: Who-Is-Jon-Corzine.webm (10.81 MB, 1280x720)

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

hi this is robert again. you will be the first my cousin in mossad will mkultra. you will take three bbc in your bungholio for that undank meme you just posted.
that is all

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

Heard he shot fifty muslims and told people to subscribe to pewdiepie

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

thats… fucking lame, you have to have a hyperbolic level of sincerity, thats just lame /tv/-tier level shitposting
and shitposting is still shitposting faggot

Attached: chaddesign.png (625.74 KB, 1280x720)

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

This look is a common crypto look.

Attached: dan-auerbach-black-keys.jpg (65.77 KB, 468x486)

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

shoot robert evans
hey look nobody cares
shoot up a mosque
everybody goes crazy!

Attached: eb80d428762e7d8e884301b76ccbf6edc45a7912.jpg (31.6 KB, 720x420)

Xavier White
Xavier White

Is this the other Robert? Or the one Robert that threated himself?

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

He mentioned in the Twitter thread that he just bought Class IIIa body armor with rifle plates and a rifle recently.

He will probably buy a tank now too after seeing this thread

Attached: 10289140.jpg (201.77 KB, 1156x1180)

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

screencap me senpai!

Attached: SENPAIIIII.webm (2.34 MB, 640x360)

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

So now he's threatening random Zig Forumsacks? wtf

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

She's absolutely an asset hired by the government

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

these fucking niggers dont even know about the documents, I bet they think traps are straight

Attached: v.jpg (47.47 KB, 680x505)

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

You're abit slow on the draw, arencha?

Attached: FBIanon.jpg (25.65 KB, 1078x516)
Attached: kiss-n'-tell.png (60.98 KB, 997x198)

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

Maybe he'll shoot himself.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

I'd like to hire her sister as an asset if you catch my drift.

Attached: Southern.jpg (673.76 KB, 953x1285)

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

Just sandniggers being niggers

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Attached: ea4b50dea69c3e3317499e60c87982dfb36901b8.png (37.45 KB, 538x140)
Attached: dbd323fb258fc40a2546fef570d427e8ba7860f5.jpg (391.04 KB, 1080x810)
Attached: 1552956388357-4.png (593.84 KB, 643x829)

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

Yeah, I get you're from cuckchan

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

I abhor your implication the government is capable of making such a hilarious incompetent cunt

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Perfect time to drop redPills for all the NewFags lurking
Board of peace ™
Zig Forums ….what do you think about the Religion of peace ? And whould you kindly share info stats and pictures are worth a thousand words so as to provide people new who have came with the assumptions that we are all kkk,neoNazi rightwinged Terrorists

the Truth will set you free Or Fuck you up

John Gomez
John Gomez

Literal who kike thinks hes worth 15 bitcoin?
What a dumb nigger.

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

I hate to break it to you, but I've been here shitting up your threads the whole time.

Attached: oaths-void.png (58.83 KB, 500x501)

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

Attached: meme-circles-2.png (23.71 KB, 255x255)

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

HI MOM, I'M ON THE NEWS!

Attached: 93359300.jpg (377.06 KB, 683x1024)

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

tfw we MKultra a rentseeking "analyst" into going insane shooting up a public place

Attached: smug.jpg (28.77 KB, 354x340)

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

Attached: d93c7ddf6c7ebc8c1b8ee1997e6351108aa4881e35d84cee4152a6ef340ef1f2.png (367.23 KB, 595x737)
Attached: f37022e2eb1a2279932f641b24359598765faf61.png (295.49 KB, 654x776)
Attached: newzealandpewdiepie.webm (1.19 MB, 450x460)
Attached: 2e63ae211c1e84774271eed7a5f76f304c8457af.png (158.79 KB, 499x640)

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

oh christ, you faggots, I thought you realized by now nobody knows what in fucks name your schizophrenic bullshit forced meme is even supposed to be about

Attached: jewishlaughteremanatingfrombehind.png (118.22 KB, 664x645)

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

US/UK intelligence had a 6 minute window to stop him and failed
That guy watches too much talmud vision. I doubt they would even have a relevant NZ phone number pulled up by then.

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

He's a tranny, his probably of shooting a public place or himself approaches 1. However, he can still be a hero by shooting up invaders, or he can relegate himself into becoming just another punchline for the internet hate machine.

Attached: 1553035589770-1.png (648.52 KB, 1336x2048)
Attached: 1548914295447.webm (2.05 MB, 640x640)

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

nobody knows what in fucks name your schizophrenic bullshit forced meme is even supposed to be about
You don't strike me as a patient man so I'll give you the tl;dr - freemasons are faggots

Attached: 1453047935637.jpg (94.47 KB, 960x720)

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

I think I found footage of the shooting at the 2nd mosque.

Attached: NZ-2nd-Mosque-Shooting.webm (4.58 MB, 1280x720)

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

I'M SO SCARED Y'ALL

Attached: leftyshooters.PNG (16.96 KB, 598x134)
Attached: LGBTQPRSTUV---gun-club.mp4 (5.6 MB, 720x404)

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

Attached: chad-nasim.jpg (57.11 KB, 960x600)
Attached: Codreanu.png (2.04 MB, 2054x1683)
Attached: comeback.jpeg (126.67 KB, 704x929)

James Murphy
James Murphy

nice try user, i already got banned once for posting tranny porn in an attempt to clusterfuck a thread….not falling for that shit again.

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

That pray n' spray
It's honestly a miracle they don't end up shooting one another by accident.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

i legit never enjoyed the sulking of a literal faggot this much before. Thanks for posting user.

Attached: 12744093-1050902218307719-4222526025825302559-n.jpg (11.75 KB, 480x239)

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

fuck off oathkeeper fag, fuck off back to end or bmw or 32 or whatever schizo shithole you crawled out from

James Adams
James Adams

Why do you think they edited the clip?

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

Maybe he just enjoys bilking idiots for grant money?

David Gomez
David Gomez

ooo he's gonna call the FBI on you. As if the FBI doesn't run the fucking servers and they still can't do jack shit about a hivemind of this magnitude. These faggots are watching a transhuman entelechy coalesce right before their eyes but they don't like it because it's rawcist.

Attached: cfa91982144ee6b2558c4533c9f70f1103452714.png (390.03 KB, 600x739)

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

This dude is a transnigger? What, female to male? I thought his face looked a bit odd.

I wonder if he got that surgery where they cut tendons out of your arm and make a "penis" shaped appendage with no head or if he just uses a strap on?

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

kike nose detected.

Attached: a20f1490cf9e15e66482754aeb5ed1f99500a4aba434bb16f361063e4a5c8eb1.jpg (12.58 KB, 193x255)

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

he's old enough to know the meme
he doesn't laugh with us

Attached: is-this-a-shoah.webm (7.38 MB, 540x360)

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

SIEG HEIL
Nice trips and yeah he doesn’t laugh Now does he? Very adamite of him

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

I'm actually from 7chan, tough guy.

Attached: the-day-that-niggertits-died.webm (6.92 MB, 480x360)

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

newfag

Attached: 1149490685297.jpg (68.76 KB, 750x600)

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

newfag
eternally

Attached: jp.mp4 (7.86 MB, 480x360)

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Hi Bobby, cut your dick off and become a tranny so that you can get some victim bucks.
He doesn't know that feds lurk here? lmao

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

you want a pat on the back for being a proto cancer?

Attached: 1268174998244.jpg (117.37 KB, 412x1024)

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

remember Ian?

Attached: 300px-Iangirly.jpg (17.07 KB, 300x225)

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

we're all gonna make it brehs

Attached: 1545162285364.jpg (103.58 KB, 978x853)

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

I'm actually baiting people into posting vintage cancer. Seems to be working so far.

Attached: Antediluvian-Shitpost.jpg (126.99 KB, 408x408)

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

FBI here.

Please stop calling us about Zig Forums you delusional trannies.

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

go back to posting "is it safe"

Attached: jewishtricks.gif (2.85 MB, 240x180)

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

What the fuck is an eff bee eye ?

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

Attached: 1439856510251.jpg (56.47 KB, 623x457)

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

hey guys, i just stumbled in here from reddit, what's this sub about? are there any nazi's here? i heard you guys were nazi's.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

based fed poster

Attached: fbi.png (236.17 KB, 420x420)

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

big talk, you were the first ones in the government to be crossdressing homosexuals

Attached: evenIknowthatsretarded.jpg (36.29 KB, 640x480)

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

What the heck is a nazi?

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

False Flag attack

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

YIKES! I'm going to dilate my open wound and leak more discord logs to bash the fash in my gash

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

Hey FBI-kun, does this dress make me look gay?

Attached: 1310.jpg (11.83 KB, 192x203)

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Its about Mongolian throat singing.
Hoover was a literal homogayfag who had a fetish for Mormon guys.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

The Muslims cry out in pain as they conquer your lands and rape your children.

Attached: 1553264015469.jpg (874.79 KB, 2162x2562)

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

Attached: hi-big-boys.jpg (94.63 KB, 640x410)

John Cook
John Cook

What does spamming gore do other than drive potential new posters away and reinforce the image of NEETs in need of mental care?

Are you retarded or a jew?

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Attached: 93eae04327f24cf4735af61373778984f9780a25.png (114.62 KB, 506x395)

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

What the heck is a nazi?
apparently it's Mongolian throat singing.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

muh optics: the post

Attached: 85cd97cbf7932845110dcab04b39c061cfe604bcb0c2a5f214568fb379b0324a.jpg (84.32 KB, 754x718)

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Mormon Mongolian throat singing is what I heard

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Oh lawdy lawd have mercy, wouldn't want to scare the normalfags away, now would we?

Attached: nig-made-good.jpg (576.83 KB, 2048x1295)

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

I don't do that shit, but I don't think they're going to respect a mass shooter CP board user.

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

We want to redpill people so they are aware of the jewish question!
<le gore post xD so spooky xDDDDD
Are you just really retarded or a jew?

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

cuckime
and filtered

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

inb4 it's not him.
0/10

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

hes a normalfaggot that thinks theres CP here and not 7chan and all the tor chans

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

This is why optics don't matter - this is what normalfags actually believe. Only the propaganda of the deed counts. How many news outlets have been reporting on the "conspiracy theory" of white demographic displacement this week? A lot more than were reporting on it a month ago. Violence is propaganda. We're not starting to win - yet. But at least we're starting to lose less.

Attached: f563efeedef4566d77e81496d3ecb9c988d152fd.png (360.64 KB, 600x599)

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

WE ARE ANONYMOUS
WE DO NOT FORGIVE
WE DO NOT FORGET
EMBRACE INFAMY
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF & FACE TO BLOODSHED

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

We want to redpill people so they are aware of the jewish question!
Yeah, everywhere else on the internet and irl. We don't want them here, you torpedo faggot.

Attached: 09f16542bd20b881f517409ad77c9d3ded26e482e2b2ce441bb0cde93adcae17.jpg (200.1 KB, 1005x1008)

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

At least some newfag who came after hearing about Zig Forums on TV won't immediately see some retard/kike spamming gore and leave without getting a chance to be redpilled.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Jokes on them, the police would be paying attention to anyone making any threat right now. They were especially stupid in posting it on social media, which extensively data-mines every detail about you they can.

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

((( )))
(22)
hiding from alphabets is bad goyim!
Increasing influence and reach of Zig Forums is bad goyim!
The thing I hate the most about you kikes is that you think everyone else is as retarded as you.
Filtered

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

muh optics
Muh PR
it's about ethics in gaming journalism LOL
We want the Facebook audience
How many times must we fumigate the likes of you out of here? It's fucking tiresome.

Attached: Made-good.jpg (480.36 KB, 1659x1000)

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

hiding from alphabets is bad goyim!
lmao tell Naval Intelligence I said hi, faggot.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

if that dudes goes scares them off they wouldn't have lasted a day on here and wouldn't be taking any pills beside xanax regardless.

the people you should concern yourself with are the ones who have the balls to hang out and watch the shit show for a bit,they are the ones with an inquisitive mind and will be open to another world perspective…after all, gore is truth, gore is reality, unabashed it is the end of a persons life. nothing much more real than that….if a person can stomache that it might not be a bad place to start compared to the horrible truth of the world we live in.

Attached: unshaven-bald-man-gray-suit-450w-401591425.jpg (19.57 KB, 450x470)

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

Normal people shouldn't read what's posted on here about Jews
watching some nigger's head cut off means you're a ubermench such as I xd
Sorry rabbi but I don't buy it

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

dammit foiled again!

ssshhnenenene

Attached: 7e48230ae179b59363a5b5f947807e904e0492860920a01d188b55ff66bec8b0.png.jpg (19.5 KB, 255x236)

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

I'm not saying that the claim is true, I'm just telling you how an outsider would see the website. There's no way you can prevent those people as it's an anonymous board that any person can abuse. That's the price of unrestricted speech after all.

Some will moderate themselves like you and I, but most get excited from the lack of limitations by pushing it. The reason why they get too carried away is because of the over-moderation in social media.
Don't be dumb by limiting your options in life. You can do your activism peacefully. See how Iceland retained their white majority. hint: it wasn't through an immigration ban or shooting people in their place of worship, it was through the prohibition of a religious practice

BT acted that way since he was a nihilistic and uneducated loser with no redeemable skill set. He ran out of cryptocurrency money too.

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

sitting there eating their ham sandwiches.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

you only push veganism because you don't want people eating pigs……. GET IT?!?!!????!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-26-at-12.30.03-AM.png (93.89 KB, 680x1014)

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

Nah. We tried the whole "not shooting people" thing for awhile, and it ended with mexican cartels and/or muzzie terrorists taking over our cities. We warned you that white guys were going to stop being nice. Now reap the whirlwind.

Attached: c83.png (319.29 KB, 680x365)

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

There is some truth to this statement.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

Its a totally peaceful movement up until the point it isn't.
Do not mistake for one moment our goal is to coexist with anyone.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

I'm not saying that the claim is true, I'm just telling you how an outsider would see the website
Good. Maybe we don't want them feeling comfortable to drop in out of the blue and clog the place up with their banal cuckoldry.
If you were actually from here, you would know that we take the redpill to the normalfag front on their native websites, with the messages custom tailored in the ways they are most likely to listen to it.
If you weren't a kike or a glow nigger, you would know that inundating us with normalfag traffic and diluting the Egregore is the exact opposite of how it works.
The newfags who belong here will find their way here on their own and they will NOT be scared off by a couple of sloppy corpses, because they won't be dainty soft faggots like you.

Attached: 80ae89ee57f0655a5571e967a0d4383a6548214d9f8c9d37cd198702390ffcfd.png (305.75 KB, 500x500)

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

((( )))
Taking advantage of the influx of new posters to educate them on the Jews is bad goyim!

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Hyper cringe. Oh well soon they'll lose all their guns to their own gun right bans.

Attached: b36.png (12.32 KB, 420x420)

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

You are a fucking idiot mate.
The way you red-pill people on the jews is getting them to ask questions about other things first.
Once they figure out that most everything told them is a lie, they will eventually stumble into the holocaust joke.

Connor Price
Connor Price

((( )))
Oy vey stop trying to tell other people about us!

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Chemo upsets me, please rape my face
Gladly.

Attached: put-a-tarp-down-bro.png (672.07 KB, 847x445)

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

Attached: bq-5c8c57a784d29.jpeg (204.27 KB, 1200x1063)

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

Attached: OneThird.jpg (119.85 KB, 500x736)

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

:O)

Attached: 1521219412532.jpg (404 KB, 691x1329)

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

Telling someone its the jews doesnt work.
They have to come to the realization that "ITS THE JEWS" on their own.

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

No. The way to redpilled the (((indoctrinated))) is to strip them of what they knew. Strip them of the beliefs they had built up, all too often utopian Leftist kumbaya beliefs, strip them even of their character, of whom they think they are. This is deprogramming.

Then feed them random little bits of truth. If it's done right, they will hunger for what's good in life, and you will give it to them. They will be forced to rebuild for themselves their understanding of the world. To do this properly takes time, usually several years. This is reprogramming/driving.

Attached: Kulning.mp4 (7.17 MB, 1920x1080)

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

Why does this make me so hard?

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Hey dickhead, I don't come to Zig Forums to pick up new fetishes. Knock that shit off.

Attached: 1411793626006.png (200.23 KB, 500x376)

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

WTF? I love degeneracy now!
Hail Lucifer!

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

awww they're so cute 🤗🤗😘

David Russell
David Russell

Will they blur his face next time he is in court?

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

Attached: magapede.jpg (143.52 KB, 800x1350)

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

I hope not but probably

Attached: 1552692874793.jpg (56.25 KB, 1240x697)

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

WE ARE ANONYMOUS
We'll take that meme back from the normalfags, someday.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

we will take all the memes back.

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

NOW, NOW ROBERT… RETWEETING SUGGESTIVE AND VIOLENT TWEETS IS UNBECOMING OF AN UPSTANDING ANALYST SUCH AS YOURSELF

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-26-010114.jpg (119.25 KB, 720x489)

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

neo
fuck off shill

William Bailey
William Bailey

there are better ways to make molotovs too

Attached: 170efb231473645b9a7add388f082377ff9ab596b789237e7355bda7cf3193a6.jpg (33.32 KB, 407x378)

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

He's directly quoting the kike from OP documentary, thats what he said Zig Forums is.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

The KKK were cucks tbh, its a shame having to linked to organizations such as that who'd prefer niggers to "get along" with Whites. As well as being thought of as Third Realm National Socialist who wants to send all the jews of Europe to Palestine.

Why are we always so nice?

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

like gasoline. which really is an essential oil

Jose James
Jose James

KKK
actually hung niggers

Zig Forumsacks
cuckime
fucking children is okay
MUH GUNZ
Will totally do something tomorrow!
Not even White
One Aussie did more than all you worthless obese mutts put together

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

Zig Forums is an avowed board of peace.
Robert Evans is not.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

You can literally do this right now. The camera, navigation system, and any other functions are done on smartphone, and you just need RC airplane motors. The DOD guy demoing it to me at the time specifically mentioned being able to carry and drop something the weight of a grenade, and that it was deliberately designed so that Marine units could build and program them themselves without external logistics. The program for the phone and the 3d printer plans are online and open source, I'll see if I can't dig up my old notebook with the info from the demo session

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

defending AOC and gun control laws
Fuck off, torpedo kike.

Attached: ba58138b099bec6d59778c9110ac3a7801aec9eadfb7b1fd40d1c690d85a8b19.jpg (94.94 KB, 501x576)

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

my bad, user

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

((( )))
Remember, there's always room for more in the oven

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

actually hung niggers

it's spelled hanged.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

3d printing is weak, seriously, if you're doing that you're just a couple steps away from being able to run a proper mill and lathe, go all in and you might even develop a marketable skill that you can fall back on at any point in life.

faggot.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

underage
That was the media's lie, it didn't involve anything in the way of underage girls at all.

archive.is/aho4P

Attached: 7news.mp4 (5.33 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: adelaide.png (143.74 KB, 726x850)

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

spend thousands to 10's of thousands on two metal working machines and airworthy materials
buy a shit 3d printer for a few hundred bucks, spend some 30 bucks at hobby shop, and a chinese smartphone, and I have a fleet of drones light enough to carry in a backpack that I can program to do whatever I want

Golly, why would I ever want to do the second one? You've convinced me Mr. Levine, I don't know why I even considered it.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Is the Navy SEAL guy around to go after the "Expert"?

Attached: patrickquestion.jpg (40.75 KB, 500x366)

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Lol Dr. Spoonley is an expert on us huh?

t. Spoonley

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

that one cow at 0:55 that decides to randomly start fucking

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

I can confirm with this unseen footage of Pewds reacting to the shooting

Attached: pewds-2.mp4 (7.17 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: pewds.mp4 (1.59 MB, 1280x720)

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Daily reminder that Hapas are superior to whites.
Brenton Tarrant's mother was homosexual. Why are you supporting him?

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

cool, now show the elon musk one.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

LOL so who is off to commit today's violent attack? Where is the schedule of who takes off for a violent attack each 23h period?

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

i'm on furlough for the next couple of weeks due to an arrow to the knee during training, i should be back soon though, i think kikekiller888 is taking my shift. might want to talk to HQ to confirm.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

Oh, you mean the Iceland that now has a synagogue and is taking in hundreds of refugees a year now?
don't forget about the significant Asian community there as well, look at one of GLR's grandsons
Man, so redpilled.
Next you will be telling us about how based trump is going to defeat the evil Zionist jews by pandering to mestizos.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

Attached: Pvs7w9y.png (1.36 MB, 1440x810)

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

He was part of a larger people
The faggot isn't wrong on this even if he can't understand how. Brenton was not only part of us but also a living avatar of his ancestors.
No matter how much they isolate him, he is in our hearts and minds just like she was in his.

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

It's barely even fucking moderated.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Angry tor poster is a hapa

Attached: 2303b620f72ba1576e199fd9be3268f62f2ba96ea79da0b6ae467ea494c6f659sss.jpg (22.95 KB, 960x958)

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Good grief, what bullshit. He never once talked about specifics of exactly what he thought or what convinced him to abandon everything he believed overnight. From the way he said it I don't think he ever followed race realism from the beginning, he never once internalised anything. Then one day in a feat of Jewish mental gymnastics his blood awakened to kikery and he backflipped on everything. No, he was never one of us, a kike never could be.

Attached: The-spell-is-broken.png (1.54 MB, 1366x763)

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

It looks like some kike that wants to get some shekels for a TV interview on how he was le evil nazi before and now he was cured, like that italian cuck that larped as a skinhead. Even if that loser from yt vid dipped into the alt-right it sure was some kekistani and Milo bullshit. I know people that went from right to left and from left to right, but the racism, that always stays there, once you see non-whites for what they are you can't unsee it.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

I know niggers that would do it for a bottle of Henny but this kike is not even worth that.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

Why are you supporting him?
H E R O

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

Yeah. To think the whole "le 8ch pedo site" is due to some roastie whore that was butthurt her drunk ass pictures were circulating around the internet.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

It's almost like having an environment where we can talk and fight to our content is good for our development as men.

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

Checking those digits while following my dreams. Kek is with us all.

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Reminder that all denials of white genocide are gaslighting and demoralization attempts.

Attached: Theodore-Dalrymple-9.jpg (58.58 KB, 650x321)

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

le oldfag Zig Forums kike

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

that is one hell of a quote but, white genocide is rather demoralizing in itself…

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

fuck you on this place was swimming with dirty dick shit up until a couple years ago

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

Kek, when they showed the footage of him in front of the judge, they zoomed in to crop out his "white supremacist hand signal". They actually felt the need to censor that. What fucking clowns.

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

Hey buddy. I represent exactly what you're talking about.
I haven't posted on a chan since I was in highschool.
Saw BT's shooting and came back.
Do you REALLY think that after watching a 16 minute video of a dude blowing away muslims and memeing that a video of a chick being stabbed will turn people away?
I think I represent a reasonable baseline when I say Gore is interesting. It's thrilling to see horrifying things.

Attached: ezgif-3-942dd1736807.gif (1.27 MB, 500x700)

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

cuckime
forced /tv/ meme

Attached: endro-1.png (584.98 KB, 477x999)

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Fixed up the speech at the end…

Islam kills.
Kafirs have felt its hatred for many centuries.
Its a trageted campaign to kill all infidels.
To hate what we choose to wear.
To fear upon the bacon we eat.
We call upon the world (especially arab nations) to put a stop to all hatred against infidels.

A community besieged by constant attacks and hate is at a turning point.
We have been tolerant against the intolerant for too long.

Karma is a bitch.

To be continued…

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

There's no preset schedule. You have to consult the oracle.

Attached: Terry-A-Davis-3.jpg (155.88 KB, 1232x1040)

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

PURE CUCK

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

RIP Terry.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Poor lad

Attached: nzattackgetwellsoon.png (172.78 KB, 724x401)

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

luuuuuuuuuuuulz
what a fucking crying kike
polite sage bc I'm not contributing to the thread

Attached: KEK.jpg (44.64 KB, 596x628)

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

hbombercuck and degenpoints in the comments

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

In clown world that makes him an expert on the subject

John Ward
John Ward

He immediately posted entertaining videos after and the day after with no mention of NZ

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

were dragged out of their tents and decapitated
You got it wrong user, they were raped before the decapitation.

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

What depraved exactly, do list them out.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

That's what it looks like. Doesn't seem like he's be a fighter but I've been told the same about myself so who knows. Still his Father or other man in his family should have taught him how to use a pencil to fix it right.

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

I'd laugh so hard if some madlad actually iced that kike.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

nigger

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Also, notice anything interesting about his nose?
Don't forget is swollen lower lip and connected ear lobes. Not everyone with a big nose is a kike but when you have that on top of other features common to kikes it becomes obvious, all that is missing is the curly hair and the steep brow structure.

The thread on identifying jews through facial features is important since many of them get rhinoplasty.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

what are the odds that it was a bored fbinigger that posted the threat in the first place?

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

As far as I know the country, which I can't recall, hunted down and killed the killers

They were arrested by morrocan state police. Neither Denmark nor Norway would dare to do blood vengeance in this era of christcuckery.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

The odds are 1/1 user , the odd are 1

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

wait is that Spenny Rice?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Rice

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

Attached: 1493495022619.png (260.01 KB, 452x391)

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

EVERY HOUR OR SO WE ARE ATTACKING THE MUDSLIMES, TOP KEK

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

Mudslimes and Rednecks are now united against Kikes

Blake White
Blake White

This whole fucked up planet is in need of some serious ethnic cleansing
I’m all outta fucks to give

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

I just noticed they fucking edited it :^)
And yeah, best shitpost i ever made. All ironic of course.

Attached: fakenewsjews.png (1.01 MB, 1246x740)

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Where can I find the Full length of the New Zealand Mosque attack? Not letting the media giants win

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

Maybe you should sue them for fake news.

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

If you're not in NZ, or are otherwise behind a VPN, you can use magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e0511a1ace47aee00082add078a60630b7d3691a&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting

Don't download it over a raw connection in NZ, because we've gone stupid with communist laws this past few weeks.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

WEW they took down the video

David Richardson
David Richardson

this isn't a photoshop
its an actual hilter screencap on four corners
INTERNET HATE MACHINE!
INTERNET HATE MACHINE!

Attached: 717a3ccdd07ed0b50c73e22c48c71e0113afeebb4dae412853691c596b5ab8a3.gif (471.53 KB, 300x250)
Attached: 5b976252a4582738443440c83a85622c48aa9e4eb4edcd6849a2733e9714276b.gif (165.51 KB, 400x450)

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

I just wanted to play video games too user.
Maybe we could have played together.

Attached: 1423666938824-0.jpg (980.91 KB, 3004x1567)

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

ux.getuploader.com/btf/

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

abc.net.au/4corners/under-the-radar/10946120

Luke Young
Luke Young

This man is a mentally ill criminal. Kill innocent people. Our religion. Islam or Christianity. Calls for tolerance and mercy. The subject of immigration. This is a normal dog. I am a white Muslim. If I had met him, he would not have killed me with the mosque and Islam.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

white muslim
Would save a shell for your head, tbh.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

Honk honk!

Attached: honk-honk.png (220.72 KB, 680x680)

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

Kill yourself you human garbage!

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

I still don't understand why we're running with clown Pepe now.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

Because it's become clear that we're in a clownworld, where reality must be a parody of itself to make any sense whatsoever. You can either despair or embrace it.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

Attached: 1535260705806.gif (207.55 KB, 323x221)

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

anyone has a copy of the vid? just wanted to watch it…;(

Attached: 10000000000001DA000001DAF31DA81F2FD82329.jpg (17.48 KB, 474x474)

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

Yes! Why didn't you ask sooner? :)

It will be ready in 20 min or so.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

cool dude. didnt download it, sicne it was some official abc stuff, who teh fack could know they remove it..^^

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Not only is that obviously not Woes…

WHY IS THE CUNT RECORDING THE GUY?!?! WHAT IS HE DOING WRONG?!? WHY IS THE CUNT RECORDING THE GUY?!?! WHAT IS HE DOING WRONG?!? WHY IS THE CUNT RECORDING THE GUY?!?! WHAT IS HE DOING WRONG?!? WHY IS THE CUNT RECORDING THE GUY?!?! WHAT IS HE DOING WRONG?!?

Attached: 56f6032f16fbd2735b4e2221de69ad984d15a6ed75283ed64c2c54dc04412e9a.jpg (183.48 KB, 632x901)

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

The Christchurch massacre and the rise of right-wing extremism | Four Corners (March 25, 2019)
8ch Zig Forums mentioned from 34:52 +

BACKUP
mega.nz/#F!KyIFgCzT!P2GAGyyGf_Cyyl1WlIAlbg
(you can also play the video directly from MEGA)

alt backup (same file):
mediafire.com/file/iawqvxqy2jb2523

Size: 955,393,646 bytes (911 MiB)
SHA256: 2DFA69A8F150F1CAF9925D03E121391D6605DC611D91A0B1C6B2A8FD11B36BE7

Hurry up! Links may be gone anytime!

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

You can tell that fat whale on the right is a sanctimonious piece of shit who spends her days on twitter literally shaking without being able to even right now. And she has a cat as her an avatar.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

DIS MA LAND YOU GOTTA GIVE ME GOON IF YOU GONNA BE HERE YA WHITE DOG GIMMIE SOME SMOKES AND A CONE TOO AYE CUZ?

Attached: topelement.jpg (69.95 KB, 640x428)

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

MEME IT

Attached: A.1st.C.R..png (811.62 KB, 2039x2309)
Attached: A.S.A.S.R..png (1.41 MB, 2000x2752)
Attached: A.S.O.C.O.M..png (3.36 MB, 1104x1085)

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

Guilt by association

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

It's a forced cuckchan meme.
They ran out of Wojack variants, so now they start editing Pepe.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

we dont deserve u, einstein.

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

cool man, here u can have a look at my new board as exchange xd

8ch.net/0x13e/catalog.html

Attached: 10000000000001DA000002BD4920771381E87D57.jpg (38.08 KB, 474x701)

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

It looks great, thanks! :)

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

That's good old poofessor Spoonfed, I will have you know. Reads his lectures straight from handouts.

Plans to get a nose job. Soon as he saves enough money. Kike noses cost more than white noses, way more.

He wants a bit of flare, so that he can relate to blacks better. Asked me what I think. I said, no, go for an afro instead. He said only at church.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Um, excuse me. I am more extweme that he. He has more guns than I, but I have more expewience. He can kill people will his bare hands in way more ways than I, but I prefer to keep my gloves on.

Anyway, before you challenge me with similar combatic questions, the shit I do is way too secwet to post. You can read about it in the noos.

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

That chick on the 3rd pic has a brown mexican boyfriend.

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Cannibals, child-fuckers, and wife-swappers, until we put them on the Missions.

Now the Jews have "empowered" them, and given them a "language". Er, get real. They didn't have an alphabet or writing materials, or even words than are conceptual. SO the "language" uses the Roman alphabet, and it is 100% contrived.

1% of the population commit 80% of the crime.

Same as the Maori; etc. There it is 5% commit 90%.

Attached: Australian-Cannibal-2.jpg (233.46 KB, 733x597)
Attached: Maori-Cannibal-3.jpg (229.27 KB, 500x400)

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Oh yeah, that's definitely a face that scream 'trustworthy'

Attached: OY.png (208.84 KB, 429x525)

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Can't see the link in the thread, can't even think to visit the website of the station that owns the show, lick each other's balls to satisfy the need for self-gratification. You'll retards will die as fodder or waste everyone's time during the war.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

YIKES

Attached: 1402644863656.jpg (521.97 KB, 990x2218)

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

Bumpity. Haven't watched yet, but youtube-dl'd it. How much more fucked are they?

Attached: Self-Censorship.png (142.75 KB, 640x400)

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Attached: Bomb.jpg (180.51 KB, 794x1209)

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

This faggot is the perfect example of why the aut-kike - and really anyone who becomes enamored with ecelebs - is cancer.

Attached: 15c59780d75c91b11c221d397c014b0e89fd82570bcbc6eabef8fc1b2abca04a.png (242.73 KB, 480x320)

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Proof of torture..? First time hearing that, and I've read about the Paris attacks several times.

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

remove kebab transformed me into not a muslim killer, but an accordion player

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

Love the shawarma in the background. Nice attention to detail.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Who has a video link? The webm in /Brendanterrant/ is completely pixelated for some reason for me

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

Who are the two chicks, dude? What the fuck lol.

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

French Government Forced To Admit It "Suppressed News Of Gruesome Torture" At Bataclan Massacre
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-15/french-government-forced-admit-it-suppressed-news-gruesome-torture-bataclan-massacre

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

I think this might be actually illegal
They're intentionally airing doctored images without telling anyone they're doctored
I mean if they left a mosaic or some kind of censor it would be ok, but they straight up deleted it

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

now add an extract from angels trumpet and you can gas jews

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

there's a whole fucking thread with videos

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

for ABC news special check:

This is the original stream download of NZ shooting video without any processing, it's not HD, but should provide best quality available so far.
bsckol.mp4 - Size: 71717944 bytes (68 MiB) - SHA256: BFF3449B9A48714FED41BEF26F2B4F07DCEB1C85FE3910098F0B432F680C5142
mediafire.com/file/z1iw5s9br6wcyy2
www108.zippyshare.com/v/KLvPPzjA/file.html
solidfiles.com/v/PAWPR8vnP2Qdj
void.cat/#YXj3Q23FqVM2eK5TeRZhpLBIPeS:fe40e8ede89cd8a6ac27ac2072d85f70:6ffd2590656631e883808fdb0a21cc00

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

People should ask him to post the actual link and accuse him of forging the post. If it's an actual post, accuse him of making the post.

I wonder if they're going to blame MDE for this attack since this vid was posted by BT in his fb timeline.

anybody got the whole vid and other gayhadi vids?
I need to do research on their operations
kthnx

we actually need both. It's like when the muslims claim that they are not like the 'radical' muslims because they do not kill and maim other people but they 'understand' why the 'radicals' do what they do and to criticise them is to mean that you're a racist islamophobic bigot. Don't you see, it's possible for any groups of people to push a single big tent agenda if the tent is big enough.

RIP our Catholic High Priest.

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

Bump.

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

holy schnozzolly

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit