Since the 2020 (((election cycle))) is sure to be the biggest goy circus distraction ever...

Since the 2020 (((election cycle))) is sure to be the biggest goy circus distraction ever, who here plans to try and join political campaigns to sabotage them from the inside? I am planning to register as a democratic again and find an Israel cock sucking communist candidate, join their campaign as a sleeper, gather Intel and then sabotage their computer systems right around the election. Delete files and reupload with gore pics, hijack social media and emails, spread viruses, etc.

Does anyone know if this would be illegal under U.S. law? I know it would be when it comes to computer-related activities, but is the act of sabotaging a campaign as a private citizen punishable under law? Trying to plan.

Pic unrelated. No damage of physical property will be done.

Attached: smash_and_break_computer_pc_monitor.jpg (368x325, 21.74K)

Hack the planet.
Bump

Will start with the gibson

Get inside the DNC headquarters and do it watergate style.

iamnotacrook.jpg

I'm thinking Yang since he's trying to go for the middle of the road republicucks, communist faggots, and techies, and I can easily masquerade as any of them. I'm a fucking white male, early 20's

Highly illegal, but if you're dead ass set on counter-fuckery and you're careful about it you might be able to avoid getting caught. You're not gonna accomplish anything productive but feel free to shitpost about it on here so we can all have some good lulz. Double points if you go for AOC, her face pisses me off.

Yang's not a bad choice either

I enjoy OPsec and Infosec work in IT. I think I could pull it off and get away, depending on what sort of security measures are in place. I found a #YangWang chapter about 15 minutes away but I'm hoping for more if an office environment instead of boring meetings where they want you to run around with signs and shirts.

Dies anyone know how much a political campaign will vet you if you are a volunteer? Do they look at a driver's license and that's it, or is it like getting hired with background checks and shit?

But are you a ching chong bing bong

fwied wice
Ching Chong teriyaki

Attached: nationalgeographic.jpg (600x450, 54.5K)

AOC would be hilarious too but I'm not sure if I could masquerade as well in that crowd of communist faggots. Also, I thought she was woke on Israel and AIPAC?

She's not woke on anything bro, she's a full blown brainlet. She's said some vaguely anti-Israel shit but it's always about apartheid and never about the fact that it's a full blown Zionist fuckery factory. Either way, good luck man, sounds like fun.

Attached: MeAtParty.png (500x580, 506.29K)

Figured, she's an ugly cunt for sure. Will consider AOC as a target, but focusing on wang for now. Hoping this is hilarious and reaps results so that I can shitpost and update here to spread lulz. Best case scenario is having some jew write an article about what happened and messing shit up

Godspeed, user. Let it be known that on this day, March 25th in the year 2019 Anno Domini, OP was not a faggot.

Attached: swoll_jesus.jpg (485x689, 69.21K)

Attached: afro engineered.jpg (400x269, 22.73K)

Can you read you iliterrate fuck? I know that computer related sabotage and hijacking with malintent is illegal.

Thank you brother, may the results be hilarious and the shills salty

Eurofag would love to join but we got our own problems here at the EUSSR. Can only joint in limited programming collaborations. BTW the ISP are seriously limiting traffic to US websites i'm thinking of setting up a VPS.

Or get a VPN from a medium to smaller provider. If you get a VPN you can do a lot more and have a private VPN

Already got one.

I was considering a run. I'd run as a democrat who identifies as a black muslim jewish woman. As the most oppressed person in the world my feelings would matter more than any facts or opinions and democrats would be required to vote for me or they are hateful nazis. I have misdemeanor convictions and if ever questioned about it I'd simply say something to the effect of "I though criminal convictions were a pre-requisite for running as a dem."

My platform would be to strip citizenship and gun rights from all white males and make everyone else a US citizen and at the same time make it so that only non-citizens could vote and own guns.

Likewise, in an effort to appeal to the right and bring the dems to a more reasonable place ban all child genital mutilation. This would end child trannies as well as both male and female circumcision.

Also I'd condemn torture. Explicitly making rendition, waterboarding and sleep deprivation illegal. As a part of this I'd have the Nuremberg trials declared a war crime and issue an official apology to the German people for the show trial. This, of course, would be done under the auspices of fighting holohoax denial. The fact that Nuremberg were kangaroo courts has permanently tainted the holohoax and given deniers irrefutable proof that there was tampering with what should have been iron clad evidence of the crime.

I'd never break character and any time anyone challenged me in anyway I'd call them a racist anti-semite islamophobe misogynist who hates children.

Basically agree and amplify the campaign.

I may still do it, but I really don't like fame.

Attached: 6b8b4c37e6373a6d9e197b19376fbc6bdc94c2a0cfd1dd2e06f12b532f116ae8.jpg (445x640, 39.01K)

Hell, I'd vote for you since you are the most oppressed black Muslim Jewish woman in the world and apologize for my whiteness.

If elected, you should then turn around and announce the day of the rope to make America white again. Deputize all white malitias and have the ATF distribute all confiscated guns in their warehouses to them. Pardon everyone who kills non-whites, politicians, degenerates and traitors.

Remember, they wouldn't be here if they didn't have help from the inside.

You won't do anything you nigger.

Best of luck, user. Just by existing, you are in a way fighting the extinction of your race. Europe can reclaim themselves but the citizens will need to be armed. The easiest way would be through military and police supply during a collapse. I've never been to Europe but here we have armories for the national guard that are in plain sight, and police stations also have many types of weapons and ammo.

You are not alone in this struggle, and we will make it or die fighting.

Make America white again
Make Europe white again
Hail victory

Well if I did win I'd still never turn around. It's easy to wrap the most hard-right thing in leftist buzzwords. jews and nogs need to be deported so they can't be victimized by whites. Affirmative action needs to be ended because it makes evil white people assume they didn't get their job/degree from merit. etc.

Attached: 3f4bdda15208f63abb4ac84ed63e2e9d4e87f5772cc158a23061ad2ed413d40c.jpg (315x360, 17.75K)

Thanks user, you know what is the problem. This clown world is manifesting itself in ridicules ways and is obvious to see which direction it is going.

Super minimal vetting for volunteers in my experience. They mostly don’t have the time or people in place to care enough about OPSEC and that kind of stuff.

I volunteered for Bernie back in 2016, they never ended up even looking at my DL. All I did was sabotage some printers, (water bath) and threw away all the stacks of flyers I was suppose to hand out. I’d also switch t shirt sizes on orders so people would get the wrong sizes and hopefully ask for a refund. Felt petty, but was good to cost a kike some extra funds.

What a waste.

good luck everybodyelse

Attached: try bowling.mp4 (400x400, 368.82K)

You would get raped in Civil Court at the very least.