The absolute state of Zion Don

He's being a good goy on Faceberg again.

facebook.com/DonaldTrump/photos/a.488852220724/10162323549415725

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-142642.jpg (907x948, 382.47K)

Attached: 55500753_10162323549435725_878774373463359488_o.jpg (1200x630, 85.82K)

Where's reddit to explain this chess move?

They're still nursing their hangover after celebrating Trump's exoneration by Mueller's report.

Attached: No Need To Be Rustled.jpg (1047x573, 171.04K)

Attached: no longer following orders.png (212x238 603.05 KB, 31.55K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (225x225, 81.6K)

SHUT IT DOWN!

I know you're really fishing for an assassin patsy after the Tarrant incident but its still not going to work.

To be fair it will just be a thread full of cloacal clot throwing.

I hate this fuckin kike more by the day.

hello rabbi

He's being so obviously pro israel it's impossible to be blind to who controls geo politics. He must be anti-jews really. And when his dad gave that million bucks to the Talmud center, blatantly designed to flush them out.

Attached: antisemiticpropaganda.jpg (306x516, 27.11K)

Attached: oy veying intensifies.jpg (285x344, 26.84K)

the name is kid of ironic, you have to admit.
Mad
A
Gas
Car

Does this really need to be spelled out for you retards? Just like Brenton Tarrant said. Trump has the best interest of white for white identity. Ensuring the existences of a jewish ethnostate will prevent jewish influence in the west. The closer Israel gets to securing a greater Judea the sooner whites can focus on their own state. Brevik understood this too. Zig Forums? Nah, too fucking dumb..

To be fair no one is seeing any jew removal in their own countries yet while money pours into pissrael. They see it getting worse, not better. At this point people want to see the rats fleeing to pissrael at the very least at the ends of pointy objects.

It's almost like you never heard of the Noahide laws, or the term goyim.

Yeah I think hitler tried that. Don't think it worked out too well. You just become the enemy; and then meticulous laser precision is honed onto your movement as the enemy. Jews are to be a forced to be reckoned with. How many wars need to be lost, how many countries destroyed until this is understood?

And now we see why the NZ shooting really happened

We must secure the existence of Israel and a future for the jewish children.

It's never enough for The Jews. They think they deserve this Earth because some ancient Scroll - written by a kike - told them so.

Unironically yes, this will prevent Israeli lobbyist from influencing western countries to poison their own culture. When not threatened the Jew is not going to worry about a power struggle. But the second that a movement arises to buckle the state… deconstruction of that movement, their people, their ideology, religion and culture begins.

Learn from history.

I have; you had that land for 100 years it was never enough and it never will be.

OYYY if you suck enough jewish dicks and kill and die for them and finance them enough maybe you can have a goyfrinend (*badum tss* ) to fuck goy i mean whitey

hitler believed too if he deported jews to palestine he will save germans from jews and took finances from american zionists. Zionists were ok to kill jews that did not wanted to go palestine in the end they fucked hitler too

by the way i am a muslim turk so you can shill all your propaganda and get triggered or ban me just dont fall that jew trap

Attached: 7mtag6W.png (436x432, 78.85K)

Broaden your knowledge in history.

way to discount everything you said.

What's up rabbi?

Attached: Minimalist_Merchant.jpg (800x800, 63.63K)

Difference is the levels of power behind the players now. If the US takes on the position of the Reich, who the fuck on the planet can really stop us without going nuclear? Hitler got stopped because the big dogs got dragged into it by the jews. This time the big dogs may be the ones pushing them out of the yard.

After second arrival of moshiah? No. Zionism is J(N)WO. Jews is absolute evil for all ethnoses and cultures.

sides are in orbit around a planet in another galaxy

Attached: laughing joker.webm (2168x830, 778.45K)

so if EVEN HITLER had to learn the hard way about jews, why do you not afford the same for trump

No need when it come to the history of the Jewish state, which is the subject being discussed. It's 100 years old, they never lost a war, have been involved in plenty and their territory only grows bigger. Indisputable.

Anyone who ever for a second thought that Trump was some secret anti-ZOG hero needs to kill themselves. You've mired this movement for years with your subhuman retardation.

What you fail to understand is Germany was the strongest economy in the world at that time. The second they started talking about Jews, lobbyist in countries world wide were rallied to dismantle their state. And it worked. Nukes or not.

Israel is surrounded by enemies. Eliminate the enemies to get Jews off your back.

As long as jews exist, we will have to deal with the consequences of their rapine. You need to understand that jewish evil is genetic.

Bait the majority into voluntarily leaving, then nuke the nest. Continue pest control at home and do not let them ever return to make a foothold. Otherwise you're just playing whack a kike and will never be rid of the bastards.

Attached: Dispensing Warcrimes.jpg (1000x750, 256.9K)

Hitler was going to deport jews in masses. Trump has jews in his immediate family, loves jews, and bends over backwards for their "state."

And guess what? You don't have a world war with Trump. But with hitler… well, look in a history book what happened.

Long story short, don't fuck with Jews

Fucking Really?

Attached: 2da82ca51a4970fa8f397d8d8fb71857ceffc13b93bcafc4508e57721830026f.jpg (679x960, 135.18K)

Cause Trump is part of jews moron
He is one of (((them))).

BASED. If we just keep fellating them I'm sure they'll give us our ethnostate.

No Israel has made enemies out of everyone that surrounds them in order that they can bring to bear the arms paid for with labor of goyim, sacrificing the lives of goyim.
Europeans had no enemies in the middle east until Israel, the jewish saudi's, USS liberty etc etc etc. We had had our wars with them, they stayed south of Turkey.

Attached: Chutzpa - When a Kike Needs Help Lifting His Massive Balls.jpg (590x386, 78.37K)

well i dont attiribute hitler to a nearly divine status where he cannot do anything wrong

i believe hitlers intent was good for german people but in the end he became a mere tool for zionists

on the other hand trump is doing what they want and saving a face with a non existent wall

All those pictures you took was after hitler challenged the Jews. You are feeling the effects of Jewish power destroying your country. So learn.

Stop trying to fight a battle you cannot win. Germany wasn't hell until he challenged Jews. Then hell was shown to him…they still suffer the effects today. Look at their "culture" if you can even call it that anymore.

You're just trolling, right?
Right?!

Attached: 5752e99af0918e50b05a6b3bd54a114c3a59acad1cf96892095b52ea42eba4f5.jpg (560x315, 39.69K)

Weimar anyone?

Pretty sure this is what they brainwash them with from the minute they talk. Imagine being one, imagine what taking the redpill does to an actual jew. Most of them need regular psychiatric help as it is.

Look at Poland. If they don't fuck up, maybe…maybe they will remain a strong ethnostate. UK? Oh fuck no, mosley, black shirts, national action and fascist parties fucked it up for them. Rockwell USA, France folding to nazis, Italy being facist. There is a reason most of the allies are shitholes. But it wasn't because they support Jews. It was because they bit the hand that fed them after they help the Jews. Don't be a dumbass.

It was localized in berlin. Stop applying berlin to the whole country.

It wasn't before Hitler.

They started talking about the kikes before the NSDAP was even a thing, way before. You're really playing stupid.

The whole fucking country was in shambles you dumb fuck, Weimar is what you get when jews have free reign, using it as an example not to want jews near anything is fine.

jews boast a lot with hot air, this one is prime example.

You know nothing about history. The country side of germany Wiemar Germany was fine. Berlin was a shithole, always has been. Urban life sucks in every country.

So the Berliners just migrated to another part of Germany and the problem was solved, no war.
This is how completely daft your reasoning is.

No if hitler shut the fuck up about Jews forcing their hand to destroy him, no war. If he wanted to clean up his country from degenerate shit.. look at the cities and clean them up.

It wasn't you dumb fuck. Villages didn't have shit, neither did farmers. Most people in the country had to live in mud huts because of the lack of materials and money. It was cheaper to money than to buy wood to burn. Dumb jew.

Especially with jews around, glad we can agree on that.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you on an imageboard, per usual.

Thanks for admitting you're their fucken slave you spineless worthless faggot. And what side you're on. No, we will keep fucking with them until they can be totally eradicated cunt. They are slipping worse than ever being in the limelight of the world once more as malevolent, bizarre cutthroat bandits the Egyptians once discovered across the Nile. Your tribe is the bastard Saturn worshipping cult of child molesting filth since the dawn of time, fit for being slaves and persecuted. Off yourself for coming here and openly being prokike.

The jews are the root cause of that, in any country.

"Cheetho man is a kike! War with Iran will happen soon, very soon!"

Cry, lefturds, cry! -D

ww2 wasn't over the jews. It was to keep Germany from becoming the hegemon of Europe.

So he had to stop the hyper inflation caused by jews, so he stopped them controlling the money and that is when all of judea declared war on germany.

List one country that successfully removed Jews without simultaneously destroying themselves.
I'll wait

You will not eradicate shit. Your culture will dissolve at an accelerated rate the harder you try. PLEASE learn from history.

Most of us aren't on the left… go here instead -→ >>>Zig Forums

I laughed. Your joke was not wasted, my friend.

Attached: 1385110.jpg (375x375, 18.06K)

Who the fuck do you think lobbied to get countries together. Who financed it…was it a bank…..?
Forget the resistance the US had to fight in the war

Yeah I bet the democrats really opposed this, lying fucking kike. Funny how fast he put this into action though. Meanwhile he's done nothing for America his entire term except 1A and 2A infringement for the kikes living here.

The argument you're making is that you can't remove the Jews, because otherwise the Jews will do everything in their power to destroy you., and that's the reason not to do it.
What absolute sad slave existence is that?

Attached: juden.png (928x8800, 1.2M)

Don't bother, in typical kike fashion he ignores anything that doesn't benefit his pilpul.

Call it what you want. I'm well versed in history and I'm realistic about expectations. If you try to overthrow Jews say goodbye to any culture you had.

I need to slowly develop my hatred some more.

You're not at all, you're "well versed" shit is disproved by all your posts. You're one delusional jew if I ever seen one.

Oh Moshi,.. this is the exact reason everyone hates you

Since our current culture and modern history is largely formed from jewish lies, we have very little to lose.

kike-user-kun only gets a hard-on with his derailing nonsense, you're better of argueing with a brick wall than a hooked nosed rat like 4e20c2.

babylon
christianize/barbic invasion
ARAB'D
ARAB'D
SALTED proxy with rome puppet

literally not going down the whole list. All those countries are fucked today. And for the very reason they are on that list. Challenging jewish power.

You're really pathetic, as every jew.

Then who's going to supply them with young goyim blood?

Attached: Nom.png (1000x667, 908.72K)

Sick meme and dehumanization of Jews. I'm sure your memery will help prevent your country from being under the yoke of Jewish power.
NOT

I'm talking to the paranoid again.

WW1 and WW2 was about keeping Germany from becoming the European hegemon, and even the peace treaty after ww1, had this objective.

Jews naturally exploited this fear of German hegemony, but that doesn't change that the war was about stopping German hegemony.

After the war, when it dawned on the Allies how utterly barbaric they had been, the German guilt narrative was invented, and then it turned to how the Germans killed innocents, gassed jews, and started the war.

Hitler's mistake was attempting to compromise with jews.

NPC spotted. Go be the President if you don't like Trump.

KEK

Rabbi, tell me my teachings for today

Attached: rubashkin.png (981x1100, 818.3K)

Attached: Kikes.jpg (400x327, 30.25K)

jews deserve extinction.

Attached: Ze Check.jpg (197x256, 19.51K)

Thanks Hitler, I love you.

Yeah why don't you persecute the Jews. Lets see what happens. Surely it will work this time…

Hitler's mistake was thinking that the rest of Europe would accept one German Reich, so he should have split Germany up in the old nations that existed before Prussia conquered the other German states.

gotta try harder the_zion

Jews will have nowhere to run to this time around, so I'm glad I'm not jewish.

Niggerjew, that's why you're here kvetching impotently.

Of course he is pro israel and pro jew
every one of his grandchildren are jews

Without jew meddling the rest of Europe would have seen reason.

The whole world will be looking at you now you filthy jew, it won't exclusive to one country each time anymore. Every non-jew will be after you and your pawns. You would've thought of that before jerking your cut dicks off to the idea of globalism.

Attached: Hitler_checks_his_dub.png (297x427, 128.51K)

You mean accept one huge German Reich dominating Europe?

Why could not Germany had been the old individual nations that they used to be?