B E - U S E F U L L

PDF : Learn how to make explosive.
You are white and capable of doing anything you can.

"I watched with pride as you grew into a weapon of righteousness. Remember, our line has always ruled with wisdom and strength, and I know you will show restraint when exercising your great power. But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your people. I tell you this, for when my days have come to an end, You shall be King."

BE USEFULL

Attached: 15649.jpg (620x330 29.95 KB, 19.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/KurtSaxonVideotapeSpecialVol.I
media.8ch.net/file_store/bf6fbe6ffcd1ec3eed6fab4cf232e045de238353ac3c793b23007ac64353ca3d.pdf
totse.totseans.com/en/bad_ideas/index.html
unmuseum.org/buildabomb.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1553496807770.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

Avowed
Go for the highscore

Attached: THE LORD OF HELL FIRE.gif (540x360, 14.79M)

need

Attached: kdL28xp.jpg (992x744, 99.35K)

What proportion of people posting here now are NGO employees doing subversion? I'm guessing at least 50% by now.

NGO trannies might unironically think they're policing dangerous negative emotions (oy vey) but go far enough up, and what the bosses want is just to associate dissident thought and communities with "terrorism". Take note, low level FBI workers - understand the usefulness of this narrative to tyrants.

"First they came for the disaffected whites, because they didn't want war with Russia, and refused to celebrate becoming hated minorities in their own societies as part of a demographic coup d'etat by international plutocrats."

Attached: orwell on the hatred of truth.jpg (640x612, 76.6K)

I don't approve of this violence.

Starting a business or starting a family are better and more effective ways to get ahead and be useful

if anything, we need less war and aggression against our people.

Attached: out-in-the-wheat-fields-angi-parks.jpg (900x598, 111.45K)

Attached: 1321903271709.jpg (400x500, 120.13K)

The Poor Man's James Bond series would be a much better primer. Kurt was in the Minutemen ages ago, and knows his shit. You can find most of his works on Archive.org

Useful to whom?

Knowing an enemies techniques and tactics is vital to taking them down.
Plus, any knowledge that you can acquire now, that might be censored by your governments at a later date, is always something that nobody can take away from you.
Think of anything in these manuals, as information, that may be useful at some date in time. A security blanket, if you will. You can't always depend on the government to protect you. You can't always expect, that no matter how much you support your government, that one day, one vote, will cause you and everyone who thinks like you, to be hated, and hunted by the same government. Look at the shit that happened to Trump supporters. Beaten and attacked at rallies throughout the nation, and they were made out to be the bad guys. Imagine if Hillary had one, and every Trump voter was listed as a potential domestic terrorist, and the FBI sent out to every Trump supporters home to confiscate their firearms,etc.
At least, with this knowledge, even if your guns are confiscated, you have options to protect yourself and fight back.
Hopefully, none of us will ever need it.

Jesus fuck, I'm retarded.
Imagine if Hillary had won. I really need to stop watching the news, while typing.

don't ever post here again you nigger

Fuck off. These are explosives of peace.

I have been thinking what is needed is a video of someone making an explosive. There is a lot of fear about doing this wrong, or worse, following an intentionally botched bomb recipe, and accidentally blowing yourself up. To alleviate the fear, watching someone actually explaining what to do, while they do it, would go a long way to helping people actually make these things.
I've also thought a computer game where you have to make an explosive and not blow yourself up would be pretty good too, the more realistic the better. It wouldn't be as good as a video of someone doing it, but it could be almost as good, and surely would be quite fun to play.

I disapprove and have reported this thread to the authorities

this is fucking retarded to post here
you are not one of us

Here is your (You), kike. Now get shred to pieces by a selfmade handgrenade.

Attached: thecommander.jpg (800x800, 70.31K)

Again, Kurt Saxon's works, including videos, are up on archive.org.

Oh wow, can you provide a link?

ARCHIVE.ORG

Attached: 8c019b5efc48d29f6821f0d79e6ff9ae5b905cd09cec16c98a6b44392703d8a1.webm (1280x720, 9.74M)

I mean a direct link. Is there some reason you don't want to give it? Nevermind, found it myself:
archive.org/details/KurtSaxonVideotapeSpecialVol.I

Nah, I just hate spoon feeding lazy niggers.

JTRIG trying the old fallacies, color me shocked.

IMPORTANT READ FOR EVERY FASCIST:
media.8ch.net/file_store/bf6fbe6ffcd1ec3eed6fab4cf232e045de238353ac3c793b23007ac64353ca3d.pdf

Attached: NSFL.png (492x666, 194.15K)

totse.totseans.com/en/bad_ideas/index.html

Livestream a 1/4 stick of dynamite up a jew cunt's ass.

Some lazy millennial journalist creating a screenshot opportunity for a story which writes itself.

Absolutely. Does
sound like something we'd say? Laughable.

It absolutely does sound like something i would say and i have been posting here for years. You scared kikes couldn't stick out more if your IDs had a yellow star in them.

Attached: barbarians.jpg (1600x900, 98.19K)

this

goes here

KYS you astroturfing faggot. Being white is implicit here.

They are gas gas gas expansion devices of peace , get your fucking terminology correct you dweeb nube

it goes in the >>>/bin/ actually.

How am i astroturfing? Projection much?

Nice doublepost. You forgot to sage though, Rabbi. The goyim can't be allowed to get to know how to make explosives.

Attached: sheeit my negro.jpg (569x856, 96.18K)

Checked

It is like 95%.

Get gassed

You created this thread too.

Sage and report this shit.
And don't build explosives at home. You'll blow your hands off.

Hello feds. The tragedy is that many of the you guys assigned to sites like these are so "correctly socialized" that you can't grasp that your "colleagues" in the NGO sector are doing much of the fedposting here. (Examine their budgets for combating negative emotions.) So it becomes difficult for you to measure the legitimate level of risky psychopathology that you're (ostensibly) tasked with evaluating.

It takes a bit of experience to understand the markers of synthetic participation. Lurk long enough and you will see (1) that it exists, (2) that it serves specific pro-globalization narratives, and (3) it makes the community present as more "extreme", polarized and dysfunctional than it actually is (although of course there is a bandwagon effect.)

For absolute noobs, at least grasp that the primary Narrative we're dealing with in this phase of things is: "racist (i.e. white) anti-globalization terrorists vs global citizens and the benevolent police state." Whether the Narrative is constructed by organic or synthetic means is largely irrelevant to the engineers.

Attached: rockefeller warburg NGO.jpg (1791x960, 570.76K)

Nah, i'd rather bump it

If you are too nigger tier retarded to follow the instructions given in the links above then you are probably not even white and its good if you wreck your shit.

You are a kike as well.

Kikes surely do not like good threads like these. Probably because OP advocates for leaving the house and actually doing shit that threatens and harms ZOG.

Attached: waronterror.png (580x497, 454.28K)

Attached: better click.jpg (720x600, 29.2K)

^ one of the markers of NGO posters is that there's no deeper understanding or subtlety, and it's just very simple attacks based on a short list of criteria and stereotypes about the community.

None are truly steeped in the culture. In particular, they will get details of history wrong, stuff that an insider would be expected to know. This is a big part of why they keep it superficial, it's too risky for them not to. When lured into more substantive territory and called out, they just turn the abuse up another notch. Of course angry, stupid kids exist, which is why disrupting anonymous forums and using them to build political narratives can sometimes be effective.

I kind of assume you feds have protocols in place which prevent you from formally discussing the role of your NGO colleagues and freelance activists. Your job isn't really to assess risk in an objective way, is it?

Attached: internationalism child brainwashing.jpg (1024x768, 242.71K)

What the fuck are you even talking about, kike shill? This board has mostly endorsed killing shitskins, commies and kikes for as long as i can think. Political terror is a valid option in the struggle, and at least in the race war it might be good to k ow how to build a mine or a 'nade. So shut the fuck up and shill somewhere else.

im dying

Remember it's not very useful to incite violence. You can help divide shadows in your life without being an edge Lord.

((They)) remind you of your race to belittle who you really are. They don't care about the real you just your social identity so they can persuade you to work for them unconsciously.

All ideas are incepted. Look at how painfully obvious and low level this post's attempt at inception is.

Don't be that dense. The vast majority of Info EVERYWHERE on the web is bullshit.

1. And the boards done. Miss should really consider banning this.

*mods. Whatever. Extra sage.

Longest, most retarded raid ever.

Attached: CIAnigger_90.png (155x294, 63.91K)

Oh look, its the redditspacing kike from the other thread.
Did you mistake this thread for some self-help subreddit?

Your race is an inherent aspect of your identity. Fighting white genocide is in no way "unconsciously working for the kikes", its exactly the opposite. Consciously shredding a traitorous anti-white politicians car into pieces. Consciously drowning a jewish banker in formaldehyd. Consciously fighting for the survival of your kind.

Yes you kikes have made sure of that.

Attached: himmler-fear.jpg (850x440, 64.77K)

Oh hi FBI/Goonfags/leftshits

REEEE FUCK YOU OP I CLICKED THE PDF BEFORE I EVEN GOT TO READ WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT AHHHHHHHHHH

The amount of asshurt this thread has caused for kikes means it deserves another bump. Friendly reminder that there is nothing illegal about knowing how to build explosives and that the OP is in no way behaving like a fed (he didn't say "lets blow up X, join my private chat to discuss the details" or incited you in any other way to leave the safety of anonymity)

^ see what I mean? On the big picture level, you can understand the participation of these NGOs as being a bit like how imperial powers used Wahhabism to undermine Arab nationalism. The same is being done now to undermine so-called "white nationalism" as an organic response to the demographic and cultural re-engineering of the West.

"Terrorism" is something the big players need to control, not because they want to protect people (lol), but because the dialectic of history is scripted, as much as possible, and spectacular global events mediated by a controlled press, are what it's all about. The stage has been set for conflict within the West, and whites have been backed into a corner. This process needs to narrativized because the organic response is somewhat sympathetic.

Driving sincere, capable people out of dissident communities, and disrupting them with crazies, is an old game. One of the more recent episodes was when they used "social justice" cultists and criminals to shut down Occupy Wall Street.

Attached: why occupy wall street failed.jpg (739x518, 135.41K)

And now what?

Revolution can only be planned. The communist revolution had a group of intellectual leader that knew how to coordinate. You can’t just go flinging bombs at niggers. It won’t do anything beside make everyone look like shit. If you are going to make a bomb, make a bomb that you can trigger with your phone. (I don’t know or care to do this to you glowniggers) if you do this you can get away with it and go on a mosque bombing spree. You can learn how to, go to the gun board. They have a lot of books on this.

You know, people like confuse me.
Why the fuck would the FBIwant people to know how to make bombs?
Think about it.
It's retarded.

If I were more paranoid, I'd actually think that THESE fuckers were FBI, not the other way around. But I've learned from experience over the years never to overestimate the average IQ of posters on anonymous image boards.

Why the fucking hell would the FBIwant more people to know how to harm the System that pays the FBI?

because the FBI bosses actually want (white) people to blow shit up, so they don't have to spend the resources making it happen themselves.

Why?

Attached: Why.png (156x239, 16.54K)

Newsflash: state sanctioned violence is coming for you whether you approve of it or not. You must start preparing now to make yourself as useful as possible when the time comes.
Maybe you still think this is the 1950's or something? Within the next two years the cold race war we are currently in will go hot. There is no avoiding it.
Our people are currently under the boot and they are crushing down hard. Grow a spine you pissweak faggot.

False. ISISrael and its various synonyms are:
- destabilizing SOVEREIGN states and toppling their leaders
- legitimizing war efforts in SOVEREIGN states through their mere existence ( see 9/11 -> Iraq war)

White nations are already enslaved by world jewry. Our territory is already occupied and tightly controlled. Their genocidal plans are going exactly according to plan. Political terror and civil war are the only solutions for us.

Also, if "sincere capable people" in your mind are democratic, pacifist cowards unwilling to get their hands dirty, then i fucking HOPE they leave whatever fascist community you are talking about. Although i doubt you even mean fascists, you are probably talking about boomer lolberts thinking they can vote out the parasite.

Then again, you are very likely a kike engaging in damage control, just one of the many paid shills which flooded into the board when Saint Brenton killed 50 shitskins. You were probably among the kikes making infograohics about how the video was CGI and how nobody should ever do something because >le mossad.

Attached: younigger.png (923x2222, 1.58M)

THIS IS A FED THREAD

Repeating it does not make it true, Moishe

You're assuming these people are being honest, which is why they seem so stupid. This is a false assumption on your part.
Trolling works because exposing the contradictions within a person's mind causes them psychological discomfort. When people like the ZOG-faggots here suggest that you are the FBI for giving out information anonymously, you can't make them realize how stupid they are by pointing out the obvious (the FBI wouldn't do that). They make up reasons on the spot, because the believe white people are so stupid, they'll believe any nonsense they immediately pull out of their ass.

Because it builds the Narrative that resistance (in this case to white demographic replacement) is inherently terroristic and must be aggressively suppressed.

Terrorist groups throughout history have been heavily infiltrated and guided by intel-type groups. Part of this is using them to attack and undermine targeted regimes in a deniable fashion (think ISIS, or even NGO "color revolutions".) But the other part, especially within friendly territory, involves using them to enact (esp unpopular) policies. Generating consensus requires a narrative, and narratives require spectacular, media-friendly events because people just aren't smart enough for anything more sophisticated.

Remember this guy with a freshly out-of-the-pack NS flag at Charlottesville? Weird how he wasn't doxxed and nobody knew him, isn't it?

Attached: charlottesville nazi flag fed.jpg (655x600, 101.45K)

I know.
Personally I suspect that they're just trolling or have fallen for the concensus crack and thoughtlessly call everyone a fed if they propose that we actually learn something useful.

It's ridiculous. The FBI does not want people actually fighting back. They like to be the ones framing people for crimes. Not actually fighting an insurgency in their own tax-farm.

It is already being aggressively suppressed.

They also work.

Yes or no; do you understand that ONLY violence will overthrow the System?

(2), your turn Johnny boy

^ NGO posting 101

Lets just all be nice, civil and democratic. Replace the swastika with something more kosher, maybe the Israeli flag. Vote Trump, the wall is going up any day now. Lets just show the anti-white parasitic scum that we are really nice, harmless and law-abiding people. That will show 'em!

Attached: merchantdemon.png (375x444, 63.4K)

not today NSA, nice try FBI

Attached: 12642804_1123802320986811_6966078768856855201_n.jpg (450x300, 13.93K)

This is just pathetic now.

Funny meme, JTRIG! Have an upvote.

This is the key here. Nobody is proposing terrorist action, so all of the lillylivered faggots in this thread can calm the fuck down. The proposition is that you develop useful skills while you have the opportunity. Violence is coming for us soon, and we need men with useful skills.

lol no it isn't, you have no idea what aggressive suppression is

does a bunch of red road flares taped up count

Here is political news related to breaking political action events, and this video looks very much like /ourguy/ riddling the rattlers of this nascent pack of rats.

Really gets going about thirty minutes into it.

So what's the alternative? I hope you realize we don't have one. Whites are demonized regardless whether we blow shitskins up or not, if you haven't noticed already. It will only get worse. We need to act now and kill and destabilize as much as we can in hopes of starting something bigger, because our years are running out. Soon we will be minorities even in Europe, the power positions will be transferred to shitskins and then we are truly fucked.
If accelerating succeeded we would have large chunk of soldiers/police on our side, which we definitely won't have in ~30 years

aggressive suppression is even better because it makes them radicalize, besides for the imageboard larpers of course

And you have no idea what resistance is.
is correct. If you do not support violence against the genocidal regime, then you are not pro-White. You are pro-System.

Why the hell are you here if you are pro-System other than that you are working for the very organs that you accuse pro-White anons of being part of?

Lolno, it will actually blow up if a fly lands on it though, after it dries.

huge lel

The "American" government knows the endgame is going to look like the Turner Diaries. Once organized violence gets started, it is going to be very, very difficult for them to stop it. A White Nationalist guerilla insurgency is the nightmare scenario for the "American" government; dropping bombs from the sky isn't gonna help them win that kind of war.
There only method of defense is ideological penetration to suppress it before it starts, or infiltrators afterwards.
We are still in the first stage of overcoming the ideological suppression. Places like Zig Forums won't be shut down any time soon, because they are battlegrounds for the ZOG, to anonymously try to infiltrate the minds of violent white men, and to install an ideology into them that will pacify them, or at best, make them do things that are no threat to the System.
The second stage will happen will happen when we are able to organize (or semi-organize) the violence of young white men. At that point, the ideological war is over (we are the winners), and the infiltration stage begins. In the Turner Diaries, a psychologist working for the Organization was able to develop a truth-serum; any recruits had to be injected with the drug and then interrogated. ZOG-agents would just be executed.
Once both of these battles are won, "America" is finished.

Attached: loonux-bomber.jpg (2050x1370, 583.75K)

We can only hope for the system to get more aggressive. We have no more time for tards thinking they can vote away the raping shitskin hordes in our streets or the corrupt jewish bankers buying our politicians. We need our people to realize that our backs are against the wall. The more escalation the better. The frog is boiling.

Went from bad larp to full blown faggot thread, I'm out.

Ill return when you stop being so gay pol. It's hard to be a straight guy around all these faggot memetics. It makes me feel like you just don't love me anymore.

AhhhhHhhyyhhhhHHHHHH

Attached: 41FC1816-D82F-43B0-AA23-2617522378A7.gif (640x360, 392.9K)

This

You've been told this already, but a populist revolution is like a baby. It needs to be carefully raised and directed if it is to survive past its infancy. Being a nigger and chimping out at random unarmed civilians is only going to make you look like a lunatic in the minds of the fence sitters. You have to make this shit palatable to people at large.

You didn't even participate, kike.

oy vey

Attached: vaccines.jpg (1000x632 39.98 KB, 36.85K)

Attached: Stranger_at_the_Door.jpg (800x1063, 243.21K)

But no one said anything about "chimping out at random unarmed civilians" other than you.

Yet here you are shilling against violence against the anti-White System. Indeed, you are shilling even against LEARNING about how to resist the System.
Thus, you are defending it.
is correct here.
That's what you are doing right now.

Lmfao, lemmings won't carry the revolution. Radicals will.

Lmao what?
The enemy will remain the enemy, lemmings will remain lemmings, the radicals will radicalize. Violence only speeding up that process as it attracts the attention of radicals and pushes rhe overton-window to the right.

How to Build an Atomic Bomb

unmuseum.org/buildabomb.htm

It's not Siege or Red Dawn or Helter-Skelter, sorry kid.

Violence is absolutely the last resort. The fact that you're here trying to advocate that anons learn how to build bombs and use them against the system is the single most obvious tell in the universe. I think you're gravely misunderstanding how intelligent the average user is, and your bosses are literally throwing money in the trash by sending room temperature IQ provocateurs like yourself.

I am so happy knowing mods are turned out.

I am so happy I get paid to browse this shit board.

I am so happy you retards think the perfect honeypot will ever be closed.

The ideological war has a certain aspect to it that many people do not understand. To win an ideological war, you have to make your opponents accept some set of ideas (and not necessarily the ideas you yourself believe). This is done by arguing is a disingenuous way, to eventually make people come to a conclusion they perceive as coming to on their own accord.
While the ideological battlefield is full of deceit, it is possible to map out some of the contours of it. We know the ZOG-shills won't say certain things; they won't say pro-Hezbollah stuff, for instance. At best, they will simply ignore it, at worse, they just say all the Muzzies need to die (never singling out ZOG-Muslim states like Saudi Arabia in the process). It is possible through debating them to explore where the faultlines are, and then to utilize them in the ideological struggle.
One thing they avoid like the plague is talking about how "Right" wingers basically see the Ashkenazim in Israel as their fellow White Blood Brothers. This is how things like "White Genocide" can be translated into the mind of a ZOG-ling as "Jew Genocide." The ZOG ultimately wants to flip violent young white men on the Kike question, which will ultimately pacify them and then make them identify with the ZOG. Clarify on the National Question is poison to them, and they avoid discourse that goes in that direction on purpose. Best to shut it dowm before it starts.

Everything about the System is based on violence

Anons can read what I write and make up their own minds.
So far, we have yet to hear a convincing argument from your side as you why anons should not learn useful skills that can be used to resist a genocidal, criminal, illigitimate regime.

I'll say it again; Resisting Genocide is good. Violence against evil is good.

You're an asshurt kike thats out of arguments.

Attached: THE FIRE RISES.png (302x484, 203.52K)