OPERATION INFINITE REACH

LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER NEWS BROKE THAT PRES. TRUMP HAS BEEN CLEARED OFF ALL WRONGDOING AND THAT THERE WILL BE NO NEW INDICTMENTS, MICHAEL AVENATTI HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN.

I REPEAT, TANGO DOWN.

COMING SOON: 3 CNN REPORTERS/CONTRIBUTORS, 1 NBC PERSONALITY, AND 2 AT CBS

nypost.com/2019/03/25/michael-avenatti-charged-with-trying-to-extort-20m-from-nike/

Attached: Untitled.png (638x646, 231.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YNZpsTC79ts
familyfriendlydaddyblog.com/2011/05/06/why-home-improvement-is-the-most-popular-least-jewish-american-sitcom-ever/
youtu.be/LkOW1IjHuYg
twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1110352406880018432
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have the money trail connecting HRC and specific TV personalities…

HRC and the media colluded to influence the outcome of the 2016 election, and conspired to do the same in 2020

Crikeee how awful ; )

After we leaked the photos of John Podesta in the living room with Madeleine McCann, it seems the DNC panicked and disposed of her (now too old) body. The trouble is, they were being watched when this occurred, and the DNA of the body links back to the McCann family Ancestry account.

So we now have her body on property owned by John Podesta… they did a Dark Knight style delivery of the body and evidence of where it was found

the field office in Seattle is playing it real close to the vest, but it will go public soon

Attached: untitled 2.jpeg (359x271, 62.5K)

Podesta the Molesta… who was recently in New Zealand of all places…

Fuck those guys.

Attached: 1540125842908.jpg (1877x1811 427.72 KB, 1.07M)

Good for fucks sake. The coloboma thing man , that little girl had the spark the gift and these monsters took everything and tried to steal something that can’t be stolen. All they did was ruin.
They’ll hang but it won’t be enough

>>>/qresearch/

I hope he gets this image personally delivered. Hey #skippy hi
Hi!!

Attached: 30A16A0A-1EDB-41A1-8B05-FC0F7DE62906.jpeg (750x500, 32.85K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YNZpsTC79ts

hi retard if you actually resea4ched the mccann case youd know those composite sketches are of the same man in his mid 30s. podesta was 57 at the time. get off the internet, you are stupiding it up

Operation Kill Your Family Before Turning Your Gun on Yourself

Attached: 23f863ffd70d99b4bec5fe6d42df503e01b585c3508377bdfb12544ec46fe849.jpg (500x375, 45.83K)

I had a bbq once , bought the live pig and brought it home and I dug a big pit right behind my grandparents house. Cut a bunch of wood up and had all the cobble stones and river rocks in the bottom of the pit and built a huge fire , one of the biggest I’ve made and made the whole thing into a giant oven underground. Used my knife and took care of the pig , used a torch to get the hoofs off and the hair taken care of then quartered and cubed him. Wrapped all of the good parts in aluminum foil with some brown sugar and a splash of beer and then cooked it for like twelve hours straight while drinking beer with my little bro. Anyways long story short we roasted the whole head and cracked the skull and I ate some of the hog brains. It was awful. It looked like that mess on the road kind of but it was more apatizing. It tasted like and had the texture of warm very salty mayonnaise.
Cool man take care and see you out in the front lines

wat?

Attached: zizekImustgofastAllthetimesoOnandsoOnSNIFFFF.jpg (800x600, 86.35K)

Hi Jimbo
I had a bbq where I bought the pig from a farmer, dug a pit and roasted it including the head , dug it back up after twelve ish bourse of roasting and cracked open the skull and had a solitary bite of some pig brains. It was not the best thing in the world I’ve ever eaten. It tasted like and had the constituency of warm salted with extra salt mayo.
I was inferring to the grotesque image above mine with the poor fellows brains on the pavement and it reminded me of the time I ate pig brains.
Anyways , yeah here we are cowboy

Hours
Good fuck man I’m drunk on beer already
The meat was good and tender but the brain was awful

WE DON'T FUCKING CARE THE BOARDER IS STILL OPEN AND ALL YOU'VE DONE IS ENRICH ISRAEL

FUCK OFF AND DIE TRAITORS

Fuck, I wish we had mods.

familyfriendlydaddyblog.com/2011/05/06/why-home-improvement-is-the-most-popular-least-jewish-american-sitcom-ever/

No avenatti, no mueller probe, no distractions, whats the excuse for a lack of wall?

Trump used that shit to stall until Dems re-took the House, which was predictable from last 150yrs of US election cycles.

what did Avenatti have on the Jewish shoe company that was gonna tank their market cap by several Billion dollars???

well said

Attached: Here It Comes.gif (417x264, 1.94M)

Attached: I don't think so jew.gif (400x300, 1.46M)

youtu.be/LkOW1IjHuYg

You faggots have the patience of a mayfly

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1110352406880018432

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-26 00-06-14.png (482x277, 43.84K)

Yes, whatever you do, don't go there goy.

It's not like their catalog doesn't also have the longest running JQ thread on Zig Forums that for some reason just can't get itself shoa'd

Attached: 8176cf88395bb553d7dc211e0d4ee12c20ade1300490bb6fc913536b45ebe752.jpeg (646x1000, 125.84K)

the SJWs and ZOG Congress are mostly right in that no Wall will really do jack shit.

What is needed is Operation Wetback II.

You need to make the pain of breaking the law a magnitude greater than the benefit you could gain. That is why people generally don't do snatch & run attacks on stores. Just getting a shoplifting on your record can really hurt career.

What we need is 40 million ex-Wetbacks back in Mexico telling their fellow Mexicans "don't try it, its not worth it".

Pretty sure your a filthy demoralization kike, but WTF

MFW you trust SJW's and ZOG more than the blond white billionaire

Agreed. Also no mas gibs. First things first.

I'm a fan of cold prisons in winter wastelands for tropical peoples in need of discouragement.

See above

Hey look gore

OP must be onto something

The time for patience as long up, whites are nearly 50% of the population now, we have dropped more percent every single year. Trump needed to push for the wall when he had a majority everywhere. Instead he backed Jerusalem as the new capital for Israel.

A wall serves us no purpose whatsoever if it comes…

If the wall is finished in 5 years you can shove it right up your ass, it will be too fucking late. Especially if these neocucks are browning us as fast as the Democrats.

At this point already, Republicans brought us record setting expansion on democrat voter demographics, then they cucked and voted for red flag gun laws. What exactly conservative things have Republicans brought us? They are proposing banning abortion if the baby had down syndrome, and forcing immature young women to give birth, both are conditions which more frequently impact brown people. So it is once again policy that will result in a higher nonwhite birth rate.

Other than that Republicans have dedicated troops and weapons to Israel's defense, including posturing against Iran, going against campaign promises and attacking Assad, increasing the defense spending, increasing the size of government, and now vowing to renew and expand all citizen spying.

At this point the Republicans are traitors and anyone that says otherwise isn't paying attention or they are a shill. Shove your Israel first policy right up your ass. Our race's future is not negotiable.

Attached: 13134ea98763be263502710d814463292a762672ee3f815f9b1302351ca04a2c.png (400x349, 20.69K)

Why do I need patience with regards to the wall? So that a fee couple hundred thousand more enter the country illegally like in febuary?

FUCK YOU, BOOMER SHIT FUCK

Every boarder wall in history has stopped mass immigration. Millions of pregnant women cannot effectively be transported by tunnel or boat.

The wall doesn't do us any good if it is too late. From 2016 to 2020 is the time period where whites fall under 50%. We needed a wall asap, especially since it isn't 100% effective.

Wall's being built, deal with it faggit.

This. I have infinite rage against boomers. And if suddenly boomer deepstate pulls a big coup and arrests a bunch of journalists and lobbiest goons guess what, my rage just got 10x higher because they had the power to decapitate the snake and fucking flopped it just likey they flopped everything they've ever done.

Did you execute every Israeli dual citizen for treason? Did you drop a fat nuke on Israel as revenge for 9/11? NO? FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU

IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IF YOU CAN JUST WALK IN UNDER AMNESTY LAWS AND GET RELEASED INSIDE USA

GAS
EVERY
LAST
BOOMER

Holy shit!!!! TO THE SALT MINES!!!
tfw trusting the plan pays off.

You will never be white. You have to go back, Paco. We're doing 2016 all over again, buckaroo.

thread

the words are "fence" and "rebuilt".

how many kilos of cocaine or 'fast and the furious' guns do you think can fit through the fence with one person on each side? two? four? ten?

Genociding mexicans works better, it is easier, faster, and also infinitely less risky.

Attached: Torpedos Get the Filter.gif (373x324, 2.45M)

Attached: Tweets_with_replies_by_Michael_Avenatti_(@MichaelAvenatti)_Twitter_001.png (593x1371 560.18 KB, 146.55K)

Fucking BASED! All he had to do was betray every one of his supporters and promises and do exactly what shillary would have done to accomplish it.

Michael "Going to federal prisoni" Avenatti

I'm gonna fuck your company up NIKE!!-Twitter
Ding-dong! You're arrested.-COPS/FBI. Nike works fast!

Will the AG of Chicago drop his charges, too?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (867x462, 109.82K)

40 million dead spics can’t say anything to anyone user.

I want to believe.
But my trust has been betrayed many times

Attached: 172f9466556f44f12679d415c99f779b770797cc2bbb2a9e93ebdb7573afdf23.jpg (1920x1200, 1.78M)

No you're not you fucking faggot cunt. Buckaroo? Hang yourself. Do it now. You dont be long here and never fucken did. 2016 all over again? You openly celebrate being conned and manipulated by a treasonous piece of shit spearheading this country into its darkest days yet. The probe not finding anything is the icing on the cake for him being a fucking pasty ya dumb motherfucker lmao. A made up political theatrics conflict to keep you retarded balless boomers in toe with your liberal counterpart. None of it was real. Dont push your bullshit here.

Nose nigger shut the fuck up.

OP are you genuinely excited about this Trump stuff?

I just look at it as civic nationalist cuckery.

Ever since Brenton happened I've stopped caring about Trump at all.

I only cared about Trump because I put all my hopes in him to start the fire but now Brenton has started the fire I have no psychological need for Trump worship anymore.

Trump is the greatest zionist of all time. He's making Israel great again and he's paying for it in goyim blood.

Proof? LARP until proven otherwise. 3 posts and done. OP is a fag.

Clarification. This is for 18 foot high 57mile fence. If it was 30 foot high bollard fence, then I'd be excited. 18 foot is saddening.