The establishment wants attacks from the right/white nationalists...

The establishment wants attacks from the right/white nationalists, so why would they have their shills claim that this is a false flag?
The actual shills are the ones claiming that the posters who say it's a false flag are shills. The shooting was a false flag but the
CGI claim about the shooting is disinformation with the purpose of being easily proven wrong so as to discredit it as a false flag/fake event entirely.
It's another "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams" meme. False flag =/= nobody dies. The SJWs are always thankful for a white nationalist (or just a white man) committing an islamic terrorist style massacre. The posters promoting tarrant as a hero and memeing (saint tarrant, etc) him are mostly shills.
This is bad optics for us and is good for them, so why would they shill it as a false flag? The jews would just memory hole this if it was bad for them.
Why would the jews frame themselves like some shills have claimed? The shills making the shill threads promoting tarrant are the same shills making shilly looking posts in those same threads calling it a false flag to make it look like the shills are the ones calling it a false flag or they call us schizos which is one
of the jews' oldest tricks (conspiracy theories = paranoid). The same shills promoting him are also calling pizzagate fake
and are against anti-vaccination (see: >>12979555 >>12979608).
Shills replying to poorly constructed posts that they created and are against their narrative to make themselves look good is a common tactic of theirs.
This is bad optics and optics matter. It isn't optics cucking.
That is when you sacrifice your actual beliefs to be more palatable to the mainstream. We shouldn't change our beliefs to be more appealing
but that doesn't mean we shouldn't make our beliefs as appealing as possible. No one likes the westboro baptist church's method of promoting
a message no matter what that message is.
Journalist are using the shill's posts in their articles to demonize pol. This is all part of a planned and co-ordinated attack. They're
conflating us with incels (see: youtu.be/ge5F55JTudI) too. This is why the mainstream meme'd the word into the normie-sphere some time ago.
There are threads here where the OP gives false reasons as to why they did this/evidence for it being a false flag to delegitimize it as a false flag.
This is a false flag to justify censorship of the internet (especially the pols, hence all the memes in his manifesto) and gain more control over
people's guns/ability to fight back (see: youtu.be/3sOKzcd0Uxg youtu.be/DeUfEDLIwCI).
This won't accelerate into a race war because the authorities won't allow it to and the violence from any islamic retaliation will be used to further justify more censorship and gun control and government power. They're doing this in a small nation like NZ first to test it out. we're next, so we must sabotage
their efforts in NZ.

The acceleration meme is a shill meme. This is the type of acceleration the (((deep state))) wants for us.
The one that gets us to where we have no guns and power to fight back and they justified us getting to that point first.
Getting there slowly gives us more time to red pill before the censorship becomes too severe. Accelerating to the point that we have no
freedom and we're a minority in our own nations and we're being killed is no good when we don't have the numbers to fight back (like in SA).
We need to wake people up before it's too late. Good acceleration is when the people are oppressed without justifications first and are willing
to rebel and have their guns and aren't a minority yet.
We should only attack them when the general public is at the point of accepting it. The enemy must instigate it first. Otherwise
normies will not see it as justified and will still sympathize with them as victims.
Our best course of action is mass red pilling and good acceleration. Good acceleration is one that
replicates the weimar republic's path to the third reich. The people must be red pilled first to do that.
we do not need to go to war with the muslims first. We can use them against the jews but they're not our friends because they want to force islam upon the whole world. The jews should be kicked out of our nations first. Before we attack the symptoms we should cure the disease.

This place is too infested with shills. We need a pol that bans shills like this one used to.
We should abandon this site whether it gets shut down or not. I suggest (though I don't know how well they ban shills):
nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/pol
Access it with tor over vpn (you > vpn > tor > internet). Tor over vpn is better than vpn over tor.
Look into the 14 eyes (youtu.be/M5N51k0o_8A).
(cont)

Attached: Anime_sauce_76a583_6881969.jpg (1127x293 50.33 KB, 27.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nanochancsvnej4vxiidu4fhpchkxffl3mgqypub63xadeetkjttavqd.onion/pol/2641.html
dailycaller.com/2018/05/07/hillary-clinton-new-zealand-trip/
stuff.co.nz/national/101565357/hillary-rodham-clinton-coming-to-new-zealand
youtu.be/ge5F55JTudI)
neinchan.com/pol/
nextchan.org/pol
meguca.org/pol
endchan.org/pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(cont)
We need to dig into this like we did with the las vegas massacre. This may have MKULTRA connections.
Here is a thread for digging: nanochancsvnej4vxiidu4fhpchkxffl3mgqypub63xadeetkjttavqd.onion/pol/2641.html

Filter by id any shills in this thread or ignore them. Don't even reply to them. If you see people replying to them, they could be shills too
trying to derail this thread.

Dude we all have mk ultra connections
We spoke to Michael Aquino not three weeks ago. You are part of the scariest bad guy .org since muh kada
Pee pee poo poo pisssssssss and shit nigger

Pathetic. I support Brendon Tarrant, Dylan Roof, William Pierce, Bob Matthews, and all our martyrs and warriors.

You're just a dumbass cuckservative afraid of Revolution. Revolution means no more video-games for a while. No more electricity or comfort.
Death to ZOG

Fucking checked. Hear here

Lulz

Posting some Patrick Little to prove that I'm not a shill.

I assume everyone is a shill dude. Patrick poopdick is very meh
There is no political solution to the bog/mire situation at hand only massive violence

But you already demonstrated that you are.
Anyone shilling against violence is shilling for the genocidal, corrupt, criminal System.
Anyone shilling for the System is anti-White.
No amount of videos of pro-Whites will ever compensate for your initial anti-White stance.

If you don't reply with some highly incriminating
information on alphabet agency
that you work for it proves that you're a shill.
Do it now, bitch.

k

Nano should be saved for later faggot

Hell even /mlpol/ will keep shills out because of ponies.

dailycaller.com/2018/05/07/hillary-clinton-new-zealand-trip/
stuff.co.nz/national/101565357/hillary-rodham-clinton-coming-to-new-zealand

What a cohencidence, huh?
Totally legit goys. I'm sure the baby raper's aren't on life support vigorously trying to get young white men riled up or anything.

Wait forgot they are other Zig Forums's on this site.
/zenpol/ or /polk/

Attached: dadSDD.jpg (500x357, 39.95K)

They're just using the manifesto as an excuse to censor. They don't care if people read it or not. They wrote it. They're
the ones who made it full of memes and chan culture. There is no reason for them to censor the video because they're
the ones that had him live stream it, so it isn't going to have anything that proves it's a false flag in it. That's not
the reason they want to censor it. This shooting was not staged with crisis actors and such but it was a false flag.

Low IQ boomer thread move along or go to zerohedge to discuss your delusions

>They're conflating us with incels (see: youtu.be/ge5F55JTudI) too.

True.

Attached: incel conflating.png (571x583, 265.83K)

Pretty sure the artist that did that is like 40 and used to be a degenerate artists…
Why don't you see anime loving fat niggers called incels? Or 5'1 Guatemalan lanklets called incels?
Seems to be reserved only for white people…..

Attached: 420chan antisemites.jpg (1242x852, 169.81K)

cool, hopefully the chans get shutdown and they take the guns away. That might spur people into action.

>sit there and do nothing goy, or even better run away to (((Seattle and Washington)))
Hmm, nah get fucked cunt

There sure is a lot of bots in here. I wonder why?

Attached: jews smell bad.jpg (480x360, 18.94K)

GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS
GAS ALL SCHIZO BOOMERS

Lowest IQ post I've ever seen

You can't slide this thread you paid fucks.

BUMP

Attached: average neetsocs room.jpg (2048x1365, 444.33K)

How can a neet afford all that plastic on welfare money you fucking retard?

Yeah, they don't.

They are fucking scared by it.

assuming gas = gaslight, hi mk ultra / mknaomi

what's the frequency?

Attached: 0.jpg (333x333, 19.27K)

Who said they can? How do you know their parents didn't buy all that stuff for them? How do you know they're not on sick for having severe autism (like most are, dumbass). You're just mad because you're a neet hikikomori incel who lives in his mother's basement and that image reminded you of your underground dwelling.

Attached: jej.jpeg (640x627, 30.24K)

I agree. If the jews wanted white men comitting attrocities we would be the ones receiving crates of guns and bombs coupled with cia guerilla training. not muslims

Your meme is absolute shit

This is you.

Attached: a derailing shilling faggot.png (345x337, 126.6K)

No they don't.

I wonder if this is the OP on another IP.

OP is definitely a boomer.
Thinks we're in some kind of Mexican standoff with our opposition.
IT'S THE BIRTHRATES
IT'S THE BIRTHRATES
IT'S THE BIRTHRATES

Attached: boiling-frog-279x300.png (279x300, 112.74K)

This pol has been taken by the shills. We need to retreat and plot our revenge. Once we find a new base of operations
we can make threads there for coordinated raids on the shill threads here. Spam them with red pills or something.

Attached: hmm.png (5007x3060, 10.59M)

neinchan.com/pol/
nextchan.org/pol
meguca.org/pol
endchan.org/pol

Just fucking die already.

They must have taught the AI to schizo post

Look at that normie NPC NGO shill post with the first image that came up on a search engine.

If you're not a shill then post some Patrick Little. Shills can't post pat. So why not pat post?

BUMP

You dumb nigger

Of course it was

They do, because that way they can pass laws to attack the WN boogeyman with full support of the people.

It's all so tiring

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x458, 200.92K)

Agreed. The System has a dirty little secret:
It only has the illusion of control and acceleration forces its hand

“Only out of anarchy and revolution can a new White nation arise. And if you do not succeed, let the enemy speak in horror, for generations to come, of the fury of the last Northmen.” Open Letter to a Dead Race, David Lane.

Fuck off shill. You are just pissed you will never do anything but a keyboard warrior

that guy was Japanese they don't have residential basements

Attached: 1418415142186.jpg (930x620, 162.54K)

The Weimar Republic had to become a shitstain of a country before the population were red-pilled enough to accept an alternative. The degradation and degeneration of their country became obvious to all. NatSoc offered an alternative.
But that only matters if the majority population remembers a better way. With the replacement of that population, that memory is gone and everyone who remembers and cares has to adapt to their new reality be it Sharia Law or 3rd world status because they are now a minority.
So, accelerate now while you still have the power to change things

How many fucking threads is the moderation going to allow this schizo to make?

Except that they don't. The System prefers to boil their frogs. They are terrified of any unauthorized disruptions because they can't guarantee the "correct" outcomes.

Both Matthews' speech and Lane's quote go against what Tarrant did. He's empowered the government with his actions. Chaos won't arise from them.

There's tons of pro-Tarrant threads and they're anchoring the ones calling Tarrant out.
Look who you're not allowed to criticize, etc.

Attached: d77326d3c58f2b3aae664895c7f03151895a56d325f7194a5805b63e3a51c8d7.jpg (900x528, 64.08K)

Try harder, you absolute fucking nonce kike faggot. 8/pol/ honors it's heroes… You will find no traction here. Go try on 4cucks, you will get much more retards buying into this tl;dr shill post.

HAIL THE HERO OF THE WEST, BRENTON HARRISON TARRANT!

Attached: d27e057b6089a34c318afdec15e18b07-nazi-propaganda-german-army(1).jpg (678x695, 122.21K)

The feds want to set you up in a honey pot operation that they created so they can bust you.
What they don't want are a bunch of whites setting up attacks they don't know about and thus can't bust.
You are an idiot.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL FALSE FLAG FEDS

Attached: fe63b5abc5f1018d5a574a1845cfce615f3fab9e4bf2f0512fbe4b99b79ce038.jpg (2117x1191, 1.11M)

=AHAHAHAHAHAHA

SAGE

Op is an aids-ridden niggerdick-gobbling Israeli faggot and should choke on a foreskin.

The evidence-free ad nauseam "ITS LE FALSE FLAG" shilling on this board should tell anyone with an IQ above 90 that Brenton was the real deal and that the kikes are shitting themselves thinking of the prospect of more fascist terrorism. In fact, i believe it will motivate the next user even more to see the sheer amount of jewish butthurt over Saint Brentons kebab removal.

Attached: barbarians.jpg (1600x900, 98.19K)

Thankfully, not all mods are Kampfy-tier cucked. Try harder, faggot.

great post

Attached: bc3f7b1b862d1e0d72de83e94d36d8004e6237f0d0aade6139b81868ae923f5c.jpg (711x503, 182.36K)

Kampfy was characterized by censoring as well.

you just bumped a federal shill thread, make sure to use the sage drop down box above your posts new friend.

By censoring threads which called out Zion Don for sucking kike dick, retard. Not that you would know, you've been sent here to shill just a few days ago judging from your faggot ass posts.

Brenton wasn't on a watch list. Guess those aren't workin out so well for you guys huh?

Attached: 1386341808366.gif (500x297, 965.75K)

You paid shills keep spamming the same baseless schizo trash. Kill yourself.

A sage isn't a downvote, newfaggot.

Attached: xsJuokb.png (825x523, 466.39K)

They still do it, I've been banned after the globalizing for criticizing the Zognald

No shit, it's a post in the thread without bumping it.

sage

Cool story, Shlo

Action-stress-polarisation-reaction-repeat.
Chaos comes after.
you still think you can make a deal

Attached: 9a20ef5df4dbe6d1d0fa34de0f31268924125cc56bf4b4620db4a06feced3422.jpg (960x554, 133.64K)

I don't think we can make a deal, I think causing mass disarmament of the populace is pants on head retarded.

Attached: gun-control-cambodia-established-gun-control-in-1956-from-1975-to-1977-one-million-educated-people-unable-to-defend-themselves-were-rounded-up-and-exterminated.jpg (403x451, 65K)

looks like you just bumped a federal shill thread again
starting to think you are a federal shill

Attached: 1528412950770.jpg (466x493, 21.99K)

I think the fed shill here is you.
Feds would love people to not be able to fight back. Pic related is from nogunz UK.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x960, 863.91K)

look at my post history
look at OP
you are bumping a thread calling Brenton Tarrant a false flag jew

Sorry, not a mod.
Because that's what he is.

reported

Try harder.

The highly armed US is 56% white and funds Israel with 300 Billion a year. But muh free speech tho.
We need more terrorism yesterday.
Friendly reminder that in the case of a civil war or a coup, there are no customs and illegal weapon imports are a thing.
Germanys citizens for example have loads of illegal weaponry bought cheaply from communist troops when the Soviet Union collapsed. Russian arms dealers would love to cash in on a European race war too, rest assured of that. Maybe Putin himself will drop a few loadouts.

But who am i telling that, you are a kike shill and know all that. Thats why you are here.

This thread needs napalmed.

Goddamn, shills really hate this thread.

BUMP

Attached: shill.PNG (663x568, 28.96K)

reported

If you dont think we can make a deal and you dont want your guns taken then whats the solution?
People will respond in accordance with their own natures.
Some will cuck, others just apathetically surrender. These people dont matter.
Its the ones that loose all their guns in a sudden boating accident that matter.

Attached: 8ad45b27bb3d46a053482c0d3173ff26dba2aa58430a37450491101db50c8b99.jpg (613x1024, 109.4K)

I have an open mind. But it is not open to jews or their hangers' on.
If you want to change my mind, come at me from a pro- White perspective rather than an anti-White perspective.

Brenton Tarrant is a Hero. Nobody will stop us from killing all of our enemies.
You time is coming. No weak or coward will survive. We will kill you all.

This.
Those that prefer comfort over freedom must be the first to be killed.

This is what will stop anyone that is stupid enough to fall for this obvious false flag and shill acceleration meme. We don't have the numbers and we don't have the normies' support. Fuck off, shill. Mass red pilling is our only salvation.

Attached: christchurch was a false flag.PNG (1020x683 23.83 KB, 513.98K)

are you niggers still talking about this it was weeks ago who fucking cares

Because those identifying the Christchurch hoax as a hoax aren't shills, they're actual anons with divine insight.
You, on the other hand, are one step removed from base normalfag, doped up on jewish mass media, but thinking that screaming "nigger" or "kike" makes you woke.
It doesn't.

No they don't.
They already do and have that.
Your argument is invalid.

You said you would fight.
Well soon will come the time.

Nope. When I was detained by CSIS they pretty much said I can shitpost all I want but just don't "let them push you into doing anything stupid".

All they want is for you to work and pay your taxes to fund your own demographic replacement or at least not do anything violent.

The only thing the establishment fear is us becoming violent and they want us to go quietly into that night, to be destroyed without a fight.

Oh look, its OP on another IP.
How droll.

S'truth.
US gov already concluded that if civil unrest unfolds, they lose handily. They don't want that.
Anyone claiming they do is a liar and likely a spook.

Nope. When I was detained by CSIS they pretty much said I can shitpost all I want but just don't "let them push you into doing anything stupid".

All they want is for you to work and pay your taxes to fund your own demographic replacement or at least not do anything violent.

The only thing the establishment fear is us becoming violent and they want us to go quietly into that night, to be destroyed without a fight.

I remember actually reading that whole thing. The entire thing. It was heh-tier. Warlords taking over and kicking ass.

You have demonstrated no capacity to achieve change in either of those fields.
You are a failure.
What will happen in the future is all your fault.

You want to keep kicking the can down the road. You don't want to have to take any risks.
You want to watch the life slowly drain away, and tell me - when, exactly, are we going to have the numbers or the "normies" (key word) support?
You certainly haven't achieved anything noteworthy in that regard, so don't even bother replying in that capacity.

You are a failure. Your tactics have failed. Nobody likes a failure. Nobody follows a failure.
If you want people to believe in you, you have to accomplish something.
You haven't.
Brenton Tarrant did.

Weak horse (you) vs strong horse (him).
The choice is obvious.

You said you would fight. Well soon will come the time.
That's all there is to it my man.

And just to impress your obtuseness, you think that "droll" means boring - it doesn't.
Seriously, turn off your television and engage your brain.
If you're White you're a kike then view the raw sources, look at historical false flags (Port Arthur Australia / Dunblane UK) and learn why these events happen.

Exactly. Anyone screeching about how the gov WANTS racially-oriented civil unrest scenarios cropping up is either an absolute fucking mongoloid OR, much more likely, a hostile outsider trying to manipulate public perception.
They've been going HARD on this narrative on this board since the event, because THIS IS THEIR WORST CASE SCENARIO and its coming to life right before their eyes.
The fact that they can't help themselves but to do exactly what was intended for them speaks volumes as to the fact that the Enemy may be powerful, but he's also arrogant and fucking stupid.

Which is why they've chosen a soft power strategy (influencing women and children to nag the gun owners) rather than door-to-door confiscations.
"school shooting" hoaxes and psyops, as well as the killing of "innocents at worship" are designed to modulate the feels of women and children, who will then apply social pressure to the gun owners (fathers, brothers, uncles), who will then voluntarily hand in their weapons without a shot fired.
Basic soft power strategy.

Who said anything about 'boring' you fucking loser? I'm overcome with dry amusement.

I know all about the past my man, I know what narrative you're trying to shill, and it falls apart because of CONTEXT. Its like fags who try to compare the 1920s to the 2020's and think that's rational, who compare South Africa at 10% White population with the US at 60% White population.
You're employing false equivalence to make an argument that nobody buys because its clearly toothless and weak - just like you.

Face it my man, there's only two sentences that matter at this point:
You said you would fight.
Well soon will come the time.

"Let those who wish to fight, fight, and those who do not wish to fight, in this world of eternal struggle, do not deserve to live."
Its on you now my man - do you deserve to live, or don't you? The choice is yours.

And it doesn't work for shit. US still has millions upon millions of guns, overwhelmingly in the hands of Whites, and that hasn't changed at all in the face of all this shit.
Your narrative falls apart thusly.

Nothing else you said matters. Only those two sentences matter, my man.

It worked in the UK.
It worked in Australia.
It is working in New Zealand.
And it will, eventually, work in the USA.
This is why the USA doesn't have a one-off school shooting, it has them annually.
USA is a special case, it will take longer.

False equivalence. Happened years ago. Totally different context.
Is it? I guess you haven't seen that basically nobody has turned in their firearms, have you?
Course you have, but once again, your narrative falls apart thusly.
Definitely not going to happen, and hasn't happened, yet another point wherein your narrative was disproven.

You've been utterly blown the fuck out my man.
And those two sentences are STILL the only thing that matters. Deal with it… Or don't.
Just means you don't deserve to live.