Why is this allowed? Why is a police officer allowed to discard police professionalism...

Why is this allowed? Why is a police officer allowed to discard police professionalism, and can wear a hijab because of political motives? A police officer should always be neutral regardless of what happens. And cant be emotionally manipulated by politics.

If anything she needs to be sacked.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6840741/The-hijab-wearing-female-police-officer-striking-picture-holding-rifle-went-viral.html

Attached: 1553317128172.jpg (962x1467, 259.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Outdoor-Ski-Motorcycle-Cycling-Balaclava-Full-Face-Mask-Neck-Ultra-Thin-Protect/332240096338?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=541252989885&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6840741/The-hijab-wearing-female-police-officer-striking-picture-holding-rifle-went-viral.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wearing a hijab is neutral you fucking idiot. Can't believe you're seething about a piece of black fabric over a roastie's head. Get a grip faggot.

If "it" was, she wouldn't be wearing it only after the shooting happened, and there would be numerous other pictures of her donning the "holy" garment. Why did she not pay respect and invite the Muslim garment into her home previously? She is doing nothing but showing all non Muslims she is a puppet, and will most likely side with them over someone that isn't Islamic (This is the vibe it gives off). She should wear a cross on her chest just like that garment and pay respect to both cultures. Or better yet, have a Hindu and a star of David as well.

Her professionalism has flown out of the window, i hope she gets bombed.

Excellent taqiyya, dear Muhammanon. I look forward to the day that whites completely stop falling for "b-b-but it doesn't mean anything lmao!" That day is going to be a beautiful day, because the rivers will run red with blood.

Attached: faggotfaceniggermcdickfag.jpg (2319x1546, 234.07K)

Because you're faggits, mate.

Attached: Checkem M8.jpg (271x186, 10.77K)

Go away.

Reminder that these people are allowed to post here now. Zig Forums is dead.

When you're a cop, and you are pulling this veil over peoples faces. You need to be called out for your shit.

Attached: Aloha snackbar.jpg (720x538, 26.75K)

taqiyya is jewish

to wear one you have to be muslim

Reminder.

No, you illiterate fuck.

Nice taqiyya

fuck you, he is right.

back in Real America (and rest of West) it was a given that cops on duty had to be kind of aloof and "no one's friend".

back in the day, this Boomer (me) used to run classic Buick ragtops. It was a given girls wanted to ride, because everyone would be looking at them, but 20mph or 2.5 blocks and its always "can we put the top up?" (this was the big hair early 1980s)…..so I'd always keep "my sister's" head scarf handy.

It WAS perfectly fine for women in USA to wear headscarf for outdoorsy and even work safety issues, the Kike lead Muslim invasion ruined all that.

I'm a big fan of $1.61 lightweight ebay.com/itm/Outdoor-Ski-Motorcycle-Cycling-Balaclava-Full-Face-Mask-Neck-Ultra-Thin-Protect/332240096338?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=541252989885&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

at least as a guy I can still wear them.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.9K)

She put her life on the line to protect them while they pray. She then dons a hijab which is sure to piss off white supremacists. This comes after one of those faggots killed 50 muslims and she doesn't know whether there are others planning to do more attacks. Inviting them into her home would be a step down from what she's doing now.

I'm glad that you agree that your kind are in eternal service to the jew, ahmed.

Attached: snackbarring intensifies.jpg (1024x768, 65.14K)

All she did was stand outside of a cemetery with a semi automatic rifle, she's clearly never handle before. She isn't protecting anyone's live or putting her own on the line, when it was just a lone killer who has already been locked up.

I'll say it again. Cops must be neutral at work, and perform their duty without political motives. If she is to don a garment meant to wipe your ass with, she needs to pay respects to every other religion and wear a cross on her chest, a star of David, a Hindu sign etc.. Fuck the bitch.

BECAUSE YOU ARE RULED BY SOCIOPATHIC TRAITORS THAT YOU MUST HANG

never met a good muslim
all trash

Hahaha. Fuck the sows.Hope they ALL get culturally enriched.

Attached: 5e17262c5897038795d2dacd714de0d89cf30d925ad77d7b17b8f756ee0e8021.jpg (255x154, 14.96K)

Attached: katy-perry-american-idol-facetime.jpg (322x215, 25.15K)

She is protecting lives, and putting on a hijab after a killer slaughters 50 muslims and writes that he wishes to incite more violence against muslims is most certainly putting your life on the line.

Neither you nor she actually knows this. For all you know, Tarrant is simply lying to keep the heat off others who are planning more attacks.

She still, isn't protecting anyone's lives, or putting her self on the line you god damn faggot. You act like half of NZ has hatred for Muslims, and want to shoot up the local mosques as well.

Die in hell, you Muslim fuck.

That's pilpul

Based Uncle user. Tell us about stomping niggers out in the 80s

It's not a police officer. It's a stupid woman. Do you see now where things went wrong?

Nobody is neutral, user. No matter what rules, (((laws))) or other pieces of paper say.
That is why a group must be united and kill all other that integrate other groups, making one's group be the only one existing in the whole world.
That is the end goal of a human being. Anything else a defeat.

Well that piece of fucking cloth isn't going to deflect any bullets.

Do it, pussy.

Are you trying to start another crusade? Because we can have another crusade.

Attached: eb9b26e3befb882a1e05bbefe405ba7b07dd7cf09a0d700171e6110c0f9344d3.png (634x835, 1.07M)

Ewww she has that old lady cruella de vil makeup, hate bitches who wear that. If a woman can't even do her makeup she's worthless.