Moslemmm

Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Full CAIR Speech — She Calls on Muslims to ‘Raise Hell’ in U.S.A and ‘Make People Uncomfortable,’ only U.S.A is still willing to take care of radical monkeys🙄🤦‍♂️rxcwn6

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-185351_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 426.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQq-lD-YoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9PXGYAP3EWo
clearquran.com/downloads/quran-english-translation-clearquran-edition-allah.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amerikikes were funding and promoting Islamic shitskins all over the world, now it's coming to bite them

Ha anyone been to Glendale CA, it is 61.5% WHITE?
2016 cost of living index in Glendale: 144.2 (very high, U.S. average is 100)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x300 395.16 KB, 47.03K)

So you're only choice is kikes killing the American people or mudslimes killing the American people. Not a single white Christian person anymore is willing to do what needs to be done. What a complete joke of a country this has become

It's almost like:
People who think Israel have too much political influence in the U.S. = Radical Muslims that want to raise hell 2 weeks later
much like:
People saying Israel did 911 = People who also think reptilian shapeshifters walk the chemically salted flat earth.
It's all so tiresome, makes you want to kill journalists tbh. So I just ignore them.

How the fuck did this happen? Actually, what the fuck did you think would happen after 9/11?

The simple existence of this fucking sand monkey in the holy USA, her simply breathing the same air as fucking white americans that fought in the middle east.. it's a fucking insult.

There should come a day when this piece of shit is stripped naked on national television, her hijab burned and she forced to eat the quaran while she is raped by pigs

Well that's a load of shit. It's full of fucking Iranians who call themselves Persians.

Reptiles is an intel disinfo herring. Jews doing 9/11 is not only celebrated by jews around the world on purim, but known about by (mostly) all jews

Let Tarrant be the inspiration white people need, keep redpillng people, don't get discouraged, there's a reason they are in full kvetch mode

Semites means BOTH muzzies (this includes niggers like OMAR because she is a puppet candidate) and jews. They are the same fucking race. She is just playing D&C to make sure that Europeans are murdered by her pets while the muzzies and kikes laugh about it.

Sage and report for you.

Both good ideas user. OR we could just put bullets in our enemies and move on to the next one. There is no shortage of them and your suggestion sounds time consuming.

Good.

best girl

Attached: th (10).jpeg (332x398, 12.57K)

Americans are being given more reason every day to kill every Jew and Muslim in their country.

Attached: ilhan-omar.jpg (1140x1140, 212.77K)

The enemy of my enemy..

Attached: omar meme.png (840x532, 116.22K)

Attached: cer502-ap.jpg (840x630, 52.17K)

The enemy of my enemy gets some too since they're working together for fuck us over.

A C C E L E R A T I O N ?
Sounds like it to me.

Die.

shia mudslimes are only ones that have issues with jews and almost all live in palestine, syria and iran. sunnis are the largest branch of mudslimes to the point you can consider all mudslimes sunnis. they are primarily located in saudi arabia, a country that is best friends with israel and their greatest ally. theyve worked together to run slave trades and markets for couple thousand years. they helped conquer spain together. they ran barbary slave trade (aka all those hilarious """white""" pirates in your talmudvision movies).

in what world do you live in where muslims hate jews?

Lol bump

Amen. Shes gonna get her head blown clear off yelling halp meh halp me when the guillotine drops boys. First mudshit that raises hell here gets sent to it

You're a shill fuckface. Plan and offer an operation to attack elite kikes you fucking dipshit cunt. No nothing? No ideas no grand scheme to tell us to fight the real threat which we already knew about, no just sit down and get annihilated by their longtime historical ally? Juden dicksucking goy in this shitty matrix of a country are my enemy too, more so because they are the other traitors. Got that faggot? Does it register logically that we hold in contempt and will fuck up both sides and both sides that support them. White cucks who acquiesce white genocide directly and white cucks who acquiesce it indirectly

Brenton shot a Sunni mosque after visiting a Shia area six months prior.

Shia and Sunni are different, and in the case with Iraq, so are (((Kurdish))).

Since when did 8/pol/ become so bad that retards don't know even the tiniest bit of geopolitics?
You came here during the last presidential elections right?

((( )))
Why? He doesn't go far enough.

I have no problem becoming Muslim as long as they attack whenever they come to my neighborhood trying to (((whiteknight))) with feminist laws.

Don't you think the same?

((( )))
Get gassed

I've read the Quran and am a very well read user in general but I need a sit-rep on the different sects of Islam and what they mean politically. The only thing I know about Islam is "if it's not Sufi, it's shit".

I need to read the Quran before I pretended convert to Islam

Ah well here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQq-lD-YoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9PXGYAP3EWo

clearquran.com/downloads/quran-english-translation-clearquran-edition-allah.pdf

Good luck on your journey through Islam. My overall impression of the Quran is that it lends itself to a draconian and counterproductive kind of society that actually stifles and kills out spirituality but then again that kind of happens no matter what. For each Mansur Al-Hallaj being martyred in Islam there's a Christian Martyr as well. The masses just hate gnostics and fear men who speak truth and back it up with real and actual power.

If you have a good understanding of metaphysics and theology and philosophy in general too Islam offers a flexible enough platform that if you know how to quote your verses from memory and make your case you can probably brainwash muslims to believe and do anything. Most every muslim I've met is illiterate and hasn't read the Quran and automatically respects me just because I've actually read the Quran, little do they know, that I am not actually a Muslim (or a Christian) for that matter but a Hermeticist heh.

The only reason I never join the military myself is because we have our enemies here in our own country why the fuck would I go abroad to bomb muslims while there's muslims walking around in our own fucking country not being dealt with? What the fuck is the war even about? I'm not interested in policing the world, not interested in dying for someone's profits, I'm interested in a war to further the interests of my race only.

Thanks for the link