EU PASSED ARTICLE 13

THIS IS FUCKING BIG YOU RETARDS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directive_on_Copyright_in_the_Digital_Single_Market

Alright guys, was a honor to shitpost with you all, but sadly the EU has finally sold itself completely to the NWO. Today at about 12 pm UTC the EU parliament will vote for the new copyright directive, which effectively places every single website under the obligation to implement upload filters.

They did it, they finally did it, they are going to destroy the internet we all love and will censor our opinions. The European part of 4chan is going to die.

I will miss you, and to all you Britbongs, leave the EU as fast as you can, save yourselves, we might live on through you.

THEY PASSED IT ALL, ALL EURO POSTERS WILL SOON LOSE ACCESS TO 4CHAN AND Zig Forums AND MANY MANY SITES

THEY PASSED THE WAY 20 MINUTES AGO

Attached: 1467043699416.jpg (600x631, 67.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z2_dhUv_CrI
netzpolitik.org/2019/eu-justizkommissarin-jourova-behauptet-uploadfilter-haetten-terroranschlag-in-christchurch-verhindert/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There already is a thread you faggot

a shill thread to make it not stand out and be memoryholed, fuck you shill

you say it like it's a bad things

Attached: 6ffd0789771653deacaaa5ce6201a96d4ea6f9d6bb1619b7aa762deeed1e24ce.jpg (521x406, 43.9K)

D&C shill

Settle down you hysterical faggot. What's done is done. Just use tor.

mosons neva changes

Do you not fucking understand what this intails

Well how about you stop squawking like a hysterical retard and shed some light on it?

It means Zig Forums and 4chan will be blocked by every ISP in all of the EU.

It means no release valve, it means war

And how would that prevent you from using tor to circumvent it, like I suggested?

ok retard

Attached: Yoda_no_one_cares.jpg (1242x1077, 479.94K)

You can still check where the synagogues are on google, user.

Good
Now you have a reason to stop shitposting and get off your ass and do something

And? It will take at least a decade to get the national legislators to transform it into national law and at least another half a decade to get the structures into place to enforce it. Letting alone being able to efficiently enforce it

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Attached: confus.jpg (600x1018, 447.65K)

>saying NWO instead of (((NWO))) or kikes
Cool, pray for war and slaughter.
Hate to bLaCkPilL some of you but this MOST LIKELY won't act as a catalyst to anything. Too many docile whites who'll be moved to slacktivism at most. It'll take a concentrated number of Brentons targeting infrastructure in central Europe for shit to hit the fan.
Strap in boys, or, alternatively, strap homemade explosive devices to large scale power grids in minecraft.

Attached: tumblr_nzuqcyjTbR1u1l5qso1_r1_1280.png (1114x719, 83.93K)

The message from chan has been clear. Live as self providing as possible.
Raise as much white children as possible.
Heil to our ancestors and Heil to our children who will Hail us.

The internet was better before Yuropoors flooded it anyways

eat-defecate

Who gives a shit? Modern day europeans are fucking retarded. I've play a lot of online games and its always the europeans who are causing problems and picking fights with people. I have had ZERO positive interactions with europeans over the course of the past 5 years and I am starting to see a pattern.

America is the only hope left for the white race.

And here come the D&C kikes.

Hungary, Ukraine and Iceland seem like better options.
Your nose grows like pinnochio kike.

same shit nigga

Attached: 1532862230391.png (593x580, 365.84K)

If the only way to funz is vpn, everyone will be on vpn.

This is a good thing. No more boomers, only those young enough to figure it out will have access.

Brexit
Frexit,
Spexit,
Grexit etc.

Attached: 76431768943.jpg (850x718, 111.82K)

Oh shut the fuck up TOR fag, we had more fun before Yurotrash started flooding the internet with their faggot cuck shit and garbage memes

I ain't buying it, Mordecai.

you said it moshe

Wouldn't it just mean they can't post copywrited material? Wouldn't this basically mean they can only post text rather than be completely barred from the site? There's no way they can make viewing copywrited material illegal because then literally everything is illegal to look at.

I'll miss y'all boys.

Only kikes here are you Yurofags, all you retards do is mock America all day long like it's a national past time meanwhile your own countries are dying. Worry about your own shit you faggots

Who cares, the EU will collapse anyway

>>>/out/

I'm Australian, you stupid faggot.

Notice sudden influx of TOR fags lately

Good for you nigger, what do you want a fucking cookie or something

Attached: Washington.jpg (975x353, 162.86K)

I don't know how they're going to implement their article but I know for sure that it's main priority is to place constraints on the material we publish
>Future quality of our Euro memes: youtu.be/z2_dhUv_CrI

inb4 ten more brentons arise because of this

?
torbrowser is default browser.

Make it two. Though you're still a faggot.

Is this site going to block the EU

This.

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when
But I know we'll meet again
One bloody day

So the EU wants to become like Worst Korea.
< Don’t let your children ride on ferries.

Something that truly irritates me is the fact that you retards are out there killing random people for reasons of racism/autism = attacks that accomplish nothing

Instead you need to be shooting/bombing government offices/officials. We need to organize and start with those who passed article 13. You eurofags are truly pathetic so I doubt anything will come of it, but writing letters to them aint gonna do shit.

Attached: 1548273879200.jpg (400x400, 35.58K)

fuck off whence you came cuckchan

Impossible.
I already showed you how censorship is impossible yet you still use it not.

I'm still hoping for Polexit

Attached: Nervous Hissing.gif (357x479, 252.01K)

I thought the censorship shit was all about copyright content? Basically, all it could ever affect would be meme's, which by itself is moronic because they don't have any "legal" copyright holder, in practice at least.
But the point is, how does it affect free speech? Did I miss something?

Realistically, what will this do?

Snivel you fucking kike, this will could more of a backlash than you anticipate

Block you from viewing 4chan and Zig Forums, and ANY site the government wants too

They're already coming out with shit like:
Oh yeah now that we've forced companies to implemented automatic content filtering everywhere, we should also start filtering ebil nazi terrorist content (aka stuff the state doesn't like).
E.g. some cunt already talked about how automatic content filtering could have prevented the Christchurch shooting, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but who cares.

English please thanks nigger

Are you fucking retarded or just a bot that can't figure out simple misttakes

VPN companies are now rubbing their hands together at the speed of light.

Source? Thats completely autistic. Something that makes me laugh is that the left thinks that not publicizing the shootings will just make them go away.

Learn to type nigger.

Very possible.

They will use the copyright stuff to shut down bad goy videos like With Open Gates and other sites. All they have to do is have one of theirs post a certain file here and they can censor it.

netzpolitik.org/2019/eu-justizkommissarin-jourova-behauptet-uploadfilter-haetten-terroranschlag-in-christchurch-verhindert/
(german article)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (936x868, 241.32K)

Haha these imbeciles are doing exactly what St. Brenton wanted them to do. So predictable. They are tying their own nooses as we speak.

Of course they did it. Surprised only that they didn't do it earlier.

where do you think tor nodes are? The people supporting tor are glowniggers and socjus liberals.

Do you think the cartels in South America are going to set up nodes for you? All of my nodes route THROUGH EUROPE and I don't even live there.

what did they do. Vote on an unenforceable "law". The concern shilling is off the charts. The only ones who should be concerned are those running platforms JewSA intelligence and are about to lose every credible data from inhabitants of a member states of the eu, IF any member state manages to build structures and laws able to enforce the "law"

nothing of value was lost

Spew your 56 percent memes while you still can

i never once said i was a brit the entire time i have been posting here, you fucking D&C kike

bye edgelord

It's only exit nodes that would matter (not entry or intermediate), and you can specify any country (or set of countries) as exit nodes in your config.

how soon can a t.o.r. ban in europe?

I dodmt target the OP hence why i said your in a general post and no a directed one

U N E N F O R C E A B L E

Speak some fucking sense, or has you're google AI mind fried already shillbot?

Germany already started a few days ago

See how i tagged your post? This message is to you.
If i didnt tag you it means its not directed at you but it is a general statement.

Also

Attached: 57bf716b9ebd2441cd5ae90d2a0b370a66acba52da348d369b851ea67e19ef26.jpg (232x273, 15.43K)

It hasn't become law yet, according to Zig Forums.
>>>Zig Forums1045185

it will most likely never really become law in 2/3 of all member states

Hi Zog. Muslims are better targets.

Can has translation?

When tor is outlawed, only outlaws will have tor. German anons, download tails now.

Use tor or vpn to download tails. The website is mostlikely monitored.

And nothing of value was lost.

This could be a good thing though, as we could easily circumvent any "upload filter" that (((Google))) and others implement to upload modified images of fucking Mickey Mouse getting rammed by Stalin and cause them to waste precious resources on deleting them or getting ass raped by (((EU))) fines. Alternatively, you could "anonymously" have a homemade picture uploaded on a major tech server and then demand shekels for having your publication hosted somewhere without monetization to waste even more resources.

Also if the average (((Facebook))) user loses access to whatever shit source he uses for ebin maymays he'll get angry and hate the people that caused this shit. Meanwhile anyone with half a brain will just bypass all the cancer by using a VPN or TOR or whatever.

Be sure to fan any flames of anger in your normalfag and watch this escalate in time.

pretty sure VPN's will be illegal in the EUSSR.

faggot found

If any of you cunts had read the article instead of listening to what (((the media))) says, then you'd know it's not a big deal. It's the equivalent of the Fair Use law in the US.

Attached: 1471281488776.jpg (330x309, 35.58K)

in practical application what does this mean and what is going to happen to the internet?

exactly the same as what new zealand has done, Zig Forums is entirely blocked by kiwis now

now the EU has passed a law in which they can takedown 4chan & Zig Forums in the ENTIRE EU and possibly they will put this into the UK split and force this on them too

this is the beginning of the rope my friend

You're an actual retard.

Attached: cace7c6b10fe632d234241278387d8945adc6d96e64f0da237f24dc86c8d73ea.png (1562x1056, 271.09K)

Censoring of hateful websites for EU member states. Post being removed in a more persistent fashion on other platforms such as facebook, instagram, twitter and facing legal action under the ISP's location within the EU.

nothing. Platforms have to decide if they will keep serving eu citizen under the threat of being sued to the ground if somebody uploads another Saint Brenton stream. The users are save. Don't fall for the concern shills. The law has in addition be translated in 27 different national laws, which can take decades

People use VPNs to connect to their jobs, numbnuts.

KIKE

Maybe it means the end of centralized servers and websites, neither of which I particularly care about. I was posting on Usenet from a SunOS shell account (dialed in from a DOS computer running QModemPro) before the web shit got popularized and then inevitably subverted.

Attached: qodem_x11_kermit.png (800x500, 8.43K)

Żyd krzyczy z bólu, kiedy cię uderza.