Red flaw law hearing underway

pool boy rubio introducing federal red flag laws. bipartisan effort to disarm angry goyim.

c-span.org/video/?458685-1/law-enforcement-mental-health-officials-testify-proposed-gun-legislation#

expect senate to pass HR8 shortly

Attached: 60CF9841-597C-4B7D-8EDB-751D30DF41B4.png (2436x1125, 8.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainpickings.org/2014/01/03/baloney-detection-kit-carl-sagan/
mobile.twitter.com/NYULocal/status/977575197082603520
zw3crggtadila2sg.onion/imageboard/resist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is cocaine mitch allowing a floor vote?

idk but i guarantee hr8 passes when its voted on. every traitor agrees in getting rid of the “gun show loophole”. also makes sense nobody cares about this, the one thing americans say theyll fight over they ignore when its happening. once the pass federal red flag laws youll get your guns taken for not putting on a fake smile for your boomer neighbors and their half breed grandspawn playing in the yard.

BASED conservacucks always putting power over the men into women's will vote this in.

So will posting here be proof of mental health problems?
Wanna place any bets?
I smell jew…

Attached: jew russia.jpg (722x463, 481.71K)

THE RED FLAGS ARE COMING
THE RED FLAGS ARE COMING

Attached: let's do this.jpg (1024x777, 131.49K)

I mean, it's not like we ever went through unlawful gun confiscation with the powers that be or anything before. It's not like we completely kicked the shit out of the uppity twats that thought they could fuck with us after we went across the fucking ocean to get away from the bullshit.
Congrats fucktards, this is exactly what the 2nd was written in for.

Attached: American Explorer.jpg (1100x461, 99.67K)

this is nothing like what happened over 220 years ago in a totally different culture. applying this situation to that leads me to believe you have no idea what to do but type meaningless words. youve been kicked by “uppity twats” for more than a handful of decades now with stuff far more freedom restricting and antiwhite than what the american revolution was fought over. is that really all you have to offer? pointing out something that may as well have happened in another world? the founders have no pride in you whatsoever and would cringe hard at you mentioning them at this point.

If Americans had the balls to actually use their guns to protect their rights, then the Senate wouldn't even be considering this bill in the first fucking place.

This will pass because Brenton Tarrant was right. He was the last gift to open your eyes. Tarrant has accelerated the system so fast they are terrified of 100 million Tarrants. They don't want your guns they NEED your guns for their own survival.

baloney detection kit

Wherever possible there must be independent confirmation of the “facts.”

Encourage substantive debate on the evidence by knowledgeable proponents of all points of view.

Arguments from authority carry little weight — “authorities” have made mistakes in the past. They will do so again in the future. Perhaps a better way to say it is that in science there are no authorities; at most, there are experts.

Spin more than one hypothesis. If there’s something to be explained, think of all the different ways in which it could be explained. Then think of tests by which you might systematically disprove each of the alternatives. What survives, the hypothesis that resists disproof in this Darwinian selection among “multiple working hypotheses,” has a much better chance of being the right answer than if you had simply run with the first idea that caught your fancy.

Try not to get overly attached to a hypothesis just because it’s yours. It’s only a way station in the pursuit of knowledge. Ask yourself why you like the idea. Compare it fairly with the alternatives. See if you can find reasons for rejecting it. If you don’t, others will.

Quantify. If whatever it is you’re explaining has some measure, some numerical quantity attached to it, you’ll be much better able to discriminate among competing hypotheses. What is vague and qualitative is open to many explanations. Of course there are truths to be sought in the many qualitative issues we are obliged to confront, but finding them is more challenging.

If there’s a chain of argument, every link in the chain must work (including the premise) — not just most of them.

Occam’s Razor. This convenient rule-of-thumb urges us when faced with two hypotheses that explain the data equally well to choose the simpler.

Always ask whether the hypothesis can be, at least in principle, falsified. Propositions that are untestable, unfalsifiable are not worth much. Consider the grand idea that our Universe and everything in it is just an elementary particle — an electron, say — in a much bigger Cosmos. But if we can never acquire information from outside our Universe, is not the idea incapable of disproof? You must be able to check assertions out. Inveterate skeptics must be given the chance to follow your reasoning, to duplicate your experiments and see if they get the same result.

Attached: carlsagan1.jpg (646x536, 51.49K)

stop using this man as some appeal to whatever in every thread. all of this was in motion before he shot up a mosque. he didnt even shoot at zogbots much less kill any. but its fact he got on his knees and chained up for them.

Now is the time to act!

Sagan ends the chapter with a necessary disclaimer:

Like all tools, the baloney detection kit can be misused, applied out of context, or even employed as a rote alternative to thinking. But applied judiciously, it can make all the difference in the world — not least in evaluating our own arguments before we present them to others.

brainpickings.org/2014/01/03/baloney-detection-kit-carl-sagan/

Attached: carlsagan.jpg (800x557, 66.49K)

All we have to lose is our chains!

mobile.twitter.com/NYULocal/status/977575197082603520

try again. we have nothing to lose but our guns.

I’m looking forward to it
MOLON LABE juden

its quite cucked that youre still telling them to come and take then when thats what theyre already doing. a true man wouldnt wait for them to show up at his door to resist. just shows how broken and pacified you are.

as if jew run hollywood isn't in any way responsible for glamorizing gun violence

Attached: wt2.jpg (2542x1062, 343.46K)

Keep trying jews. You fucks are only making this last fucking grab because you're terrified. To be fair, you should be.

I hate Graham's cuckey face.

woman shill confirmed

if they were terrified they wouldnt keep pushing gun control. they have no reason at all to be terrified. none of them disappear or get murdered at their homes. im sure they are terrified of boomers holding posters with rifles slung on their backs. im the one that made the thread and im the kike? what a joke nobody here even cares as the pacification is complete. when a few americans do act the rest will talk tough like it was them that did it but do nothing. and the few that act wont be enough to take power from the zog and its bots. prove me wrong.

t. molon labe cuck that will never take the fight to his enemy

no women post here

oh my bad

faggot shill confirmed

zw3crggtadila2sg.onion/imageboard/resist/

If you don't talk to your family, is that a red flag.

Attached: 65132449812344615.gif (344x382, 168.47K)

says the kike who wants you to wait for them to show up at your house with an mrap and chopper overhead

Only if they’re not shit or dead

They're going to have to take out the entire block, and possibly a good portion of the entire neighborhood. You wouldn't understand because you live surrounded by pussies and faggots.

some lurk tho.

no they wont. people would rather
live without guns than die before surrendering them. that will only change when comfort is threatened and the lights go out. you dont even know whats necessary to get people to fight and even then people are not prepared and will prey on their neighbors for their own survival.

the zog has entire bases and facilities of supplies farmed from decades of taxing the life out of you. theyll be the ones people flock to and theyre the ones with the numbers and organization. nobody will defect to a countryside of cannibals.

I don't know a single neighbor who would rather live without guns, and some of them actually need guns to put food on their table and to make a living. Again, your neighbors are pussies and faggots. Clearly you don't live anywhere where hunting is a staple of life.

its funny that you are confusing posturing with how people will act. a small dog will bark rabidly but when ran up on theyll shriek and cower. its the same way with most people. only an ignorant fool is not aware of this. you put that hope in your neighbors and theyll be the ones ratting you out. i really hope you arent talking resistance with people who arent entirely redpilled.

If you don't kill them, they win.

Bump!

Attached: 9fe.gif (600x600, 1.44M)

But he is right lol

each and every gun control law was passed with republican support

His not wrong

Both parties are on different sides on the same shekel.

See I am on the level that I have met maybe 6 Jews in my entire life kikes (((kikes))) We would drive down the street and watch hords of them go into schizophrenia fits that goyims want them dead and they must call to arms the allegiance with the devil to kill them. Ow vey. (((kikes))) still seem to be the political pawn on the chessboard.

If they can take your gold in the 1930's then I suppose they can take your guns too eh? Surprised it didn't happen under FDR.

Yea like the chosen ones of God have more genetic predestination of medical conditions then anyone people on earth. Child blood drinking twats trying to counter there health problems with mysticism from being inbred and the lower stock of the gene pool. I got tested by the doctor 0 genetic predestination love not being a ((kike)))

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1234x397, 860.34K)

Meme should be a bit edited.
Like Zig Forums was right or something.

Kikes are a bunch of khazars user.

No shit

Cro-caine

Checked

Go back to reddit and never return.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Gradually I began to hate them.

fixed that 4 ya, but city people aren't really people

I guess narco lubio never heard of ghost guns.

Seeing this shit more often now. Old boomer fuck tards with shitskin grandchildren running about destroying everything in their path. Absolutely terrible.

Fantasy. They can arrest you at a traffic stop or the grocery store, then go back and search your residence.

Or are you staying home 24/7/365?

Exactly. Gun control is not about preventing revolution, because that's not even on their map. It's about taking away your enemies favorite things. It's just a demonstration of power.

Crush the Urbanite

The frog has no legs. That's why it doesn't matter how fast the pot boils. I challenge accelerationists to jump out of the pot and prove it can be done.

First there's a frog in the pot.
Now there's a frog with no legs in the pot.

What does the future hold?

Never let the state know of the weapons you possess.

The kike keeps pushing the white man to the edge expecting him to fall off. They don't like it if you pushback. Bonus points if we let them go near the edge and get out the way as the jew chaqrges off himself.

sage non american

The jews arrogance will be their downfall.

Dont know if its just a display of power.

Yup nigger

Hahaha you are so blind you can't even see the sun rise. Listen you dumb Nigger… Of COURSE this was always planned. But in order to do this they need an alibi and something to point at. Here you see them doing such, and whether it was organic or not doesn't matter. The fact is you Will see more of these events. But they will become less and less about a religious terrorism or an evil white nazi or such. But rather it will surely and certainly find its way toward shifting the public conscious to needing a reason to go under the cover of night and protect them. From what? People like you and I who inherit traits that are conscious of the big picture. Who understands the problems at hand and knows what it takes to fix them. They need to eliminate all possible threat to their regime so they can have their eternal night.

They Will Go To Any Lengths Necessary To Destroy All That Allows One To Be Independent.

They WILL ABSOLUTELY Destroy What Makes You Naturally Stronger And Closer

Piece By Piece, A Slice Is Taken

Slowly The Frog Is Relaxed As
IT BOILS ALIVE

WILL YOU STRIVE TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS OR FOREVER WALLOW IN FAITHLESSNESS AND FEARFULNESS?

ACCELERATE SO THEY CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE.
ACCELERATE SO THEY HAVE NOWHERE LEFT TO RUN.
AT THIS RATE THEY MIGHT EVEN DO IT THEMSELVES
WHY? THEY ARE AFRAID AS IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG FOR SOMETHING TO FALL
IT TAKES YRS TO ESTABLISH A GOOD RELATIONSHIP AND REPUTATION
THAT CAN BE EASILY UNDONE OVER NIGHT.
THE SYSTEM IS NO DIFFERENT; I KNOW YOU CRAVE ORDER
THERE CAN BE NONE IN THIS PRODUCT OF MARXISM- CHILD OF JUDAISM.
HITLER SAID IT HIMSELF THAT SOCIAL DEMOCRACY IS A TOOL FOR NONE OTHER.
SO, FIRST, THE PHOENIX MUST RISE FROM ITS ASHES
SO, WE, MUST DESTROY SO WE CAN R3BUILD A BETTER WORLD.
TRIED AND DONE BEFORE? GOOD WE'LL DO IT SOME MORE… PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
YOU CAN'T SEIZE THE EARTH WHEN ITS BEEN CLEANSED, VERMIN.
STUDY WHAT MAKES YOUR LOCAL DOCILE SHEEP SLEEP SO SOUNDLY AT NIGHT
THEN WE WILL FIGHT

REMEMBER.
AS LONG AS THRT HAVE A LENS ? THEY HAVE THE ULTIMATE WEAPON WHICH IS THE MANIPILATION OF PERSPECTIVE.

HIJACK LOCAL FREQUENCIES TODAY, OR COMMIT YOURSELF TO EDUCATION ABOUT ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS AND INFRASTRUCTURE TO HELP BUILD A B3TTER AND BRIGHTER TOMORROW!

DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU START! JUST DON'T FORGET TO DO YOUR PART!

Jewish arrogance only bites them back if someone does the biting. Actions only have consequences if someone enforces those consequences. This is why jews persecute people for minor things, so that the greater implications of what they represent is represented by extension.

INDEED
CITY PEOPLE ARE RATS
AN EXPERIMENT FOR THE FANTASY OF THE JEW AND THEIR HIDEOUS AND GROTESQUE VIEW OF THE FUTURE THEY SHOW US THROUGH THEIR MEDIA AKA MOVIES AND OTHERWISE… IT'S NO WONDER PRISONS IN THE UK RESEMBLE LIVING IN THE CITY. ONLY YOU HAVE MORE RULES AND PEOPLE BEING TRICKED TO ENFORCE THEM. A WHOLE PRISON BUILT BY ITS INHABITANTS? NONSENSE!

IN THE FUTURE OF THE JEW YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING UNIQUE TO YOU OR ANY IDENTITY EXCEPT WHAT WAS GIVEN, AND YOUR APTITUDES ARE ALL DECIDED FROM BIRTH. YOU ARE ALWAYS MONITORED FOR WRONGTHINK AND WRONGFEELING, AND WHEN YOU UNDERGO EITHER. (CAUSE LET'S BE REAL? THEY CAN'T PERMANENTLY KILL THE SPIRIT OF THE VOLK, ONLY SUPPRESS, AND CONFUSE IT.) YOU WILL HAVE PRIVILEGES TAKEN, AND IF THT DOESN'T WORK. MORE DRUGS, AND EVEN THOSE DID SUBDUE YOU. IT WAS NOT ENUFF, FOR NOW, YOU NEED REFORMATION AND EDUCATION. THEN JUST BECAUSE YOU'LL BE TORTURED BECAUSE YOUR EXPENDIBLE LIVESTOCK BORN IN A TUBE WITH NO FAMILY, JUST, 'COMMUNITY,' AND THE CUCKED AI THAT MICROMANAGES FOR THE KIKES WET DREAM OF TOTAL AND UTTER DOMINANCE OVER ALL FORMS OF INDEPENDENCE AND NATURALNESS.

What a faggot you are.

You need a casus Belli to wage warfare still? You're a complete and utter faggot

WHo the fuck cares about a casus belli when europeans are being exteriminated.

Your leftist treason against your homeland was made possible only by the French. They aren't here to save you this time.

I got redflagged. Like a lot of 8channers, I give people bad feelings. Get me angry and drunk and I'll say things like, "Saint Tarrant Sirs nothing wrong" just to troll people (and really, about all did "wrong" was fumble/drop his mags and not burn the mosque).

The way the law is done where I got redflagged, the cops, based on tips, can petition for a short order and then a 1 year. I didnt have more than sentimental/practical guns (that I don't need), so I turned them in.

I expect nearly everyone to turn them in. Even the criminal among us (not that any of us ever break the law) will turn in guns and then acquire new ones (ghost guns) - to get the cops off your back. If you want to fight, you better be ready to surprise them, because they prepare. Eg if they think you'll resist, you need to be prepared for 10 of them at 5am - I guess you'll be blowing up your house or something.

Among other things, if you don't comply, they can show up and search for guns (in general they can do this post-warrant) at which point who knows what else they'll find - so comply and live to resist (resist legally, of coursh) another day.

They make you out to be a monster in the petition. After they get it they go around and warn people they think might be in danger, which wrecks your social relations (if you have them). Jobs and housing can do comprehensive checks and see the warrant, and even get the inflammatory court documents, but they don't see it if they just do a typical criminal check, because none of this is criminal. Which is shitty - the standard of evidence is such that they'll likely meet the minimal burden of proof, there's no jury. Etc. For them it is like giving a traffic ticket.

As this red flag phenom progresses, I would expect antifa and journos to pick up the slack and dox people that catch a flag to really wreck some lives.

Advice - ghost guns. You might not get flagged if they don't see you as owning guns. Don't be on the registries. Make your own fucking guns.

Finally, expect some guys to lose it. Eg you're having trouble - clownworld problems. Then you get redflagged. Then all your troubles are much, much worse - and you never even broke a fucking law. So you've got a beef with the system. At that point, I expect some to snap and say, "subscribe to pewdiepie!"

Eg in CA a guy got redflagged. He killed a cop in retaliation. A 24 yr old woman. And then he got caught or killed. The cops are actually lucky this guy didn't decide to become the Ted Bundy of cops - a "cophunter" if you will. Because he probably could have killed more than one. But I expect some will become cophunters. And others will mix up batches of ANFO and blow up cop shops and courthouses, in retaliation.

Of course, I don't do illegal things (never have) so I wont be doing this stuff. I'm just predicting how some people will respond. Because if your a law abiding guy because you don't want to get fucked, and then you get fucked anyway, and they tell all your friends. Giving you even more, you might snap and not care about the consequences anymore.

I can imagine Saint Tarrant would encourage an organized effort to anonymously redflag guys with combat/explosives/mayhem skills. Because some of them will snap and the fire will rise.

Kikes are kikes. I give one fuck about your distinctions.

Attached: khazars.JPG (744x623, 35.12K)

No you're a complete Autist Retard

Regardless if they are or not.

A noble entity would surmise that their immediate affiliations would subject this foreigner to their own elixir.

Truth

And that is what is all needed to be said.

This

Bump

Also whose that?

Lmao, confiscating guns would mean people using illegal guns, modded guns, homemade pipe guns, explosives, etc…
Can’t wait

Classically underrated contribution. Thank you user.

Sorry to hear that happend to you user, That fucking sucks and were you by any chance the same user that told his gf that Tarrant did nothing wrong and she went and told the hospital/police? Also whats the chances of you getting your shit back?

Every user here should have some kind of ghost gun made and well hidden somewhere. A AR15 or a Glock are the easiest to make and some of the most effective guns to have so its a win win. When they come for the guns you legally bought you have a backup plan

Attached: efbc4b34071d990aaa3c0c18cf087d529fd1a27fb708184dbbf55aeb216ff27d.jpg (736x872, 83.72K)