Drunk libtarded texas tech student vs conservative

" This man called my gay friend a faggot and I’m sorry that shit isn’t going to fly here "

She did this just to virtue signal and to get attention. Women truly are pathetic.
twitter.com/sarahhonardar/status/1110016475169988608
archive.fo/uzCY6

Sarah Honardar
Texas Tech student

depts.ttu.edu/ttpd/

Attached: IBgtOWwgh1t45yzp.mp4 (720x1280, 5.1M)

Attached: 0001.jpg (793x500, 92.16K)

She runs away because, despite her rhetoric, she deep down understands the realities of life, that if the man chose to, he could destroy her in a matter of seconds.
It's all for show.

MIGAtard fuck off

What are you sliding Shlomo ?

Attached: 1535848802135.jpg (358x368, 195.95K)

All em "based" anti-semitic Yang threads.
Sliding slides.

Jews are good, Trump's good too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.3M)

Maybe a good beating is what she needs.

Attached: 0002.jpg (576x1024, 187.71K)

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣶⠖⠞⠛⠛⠛⠉⠭⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⠲⣦⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠾⠉⠁⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣦⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⠤⢤⣤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⠞⠛⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢷⣄⢀⢀⢀⣤⠞⠛⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠻⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⣆⢀⣸⠁⢀⢀⡾⠒⠶⡄⢀⢀⢀⠙⢦⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠶⠒⠋⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⣦⡏⢀⢀⣸⠃⢀⢀⢹⡆⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣹⡿⠖⠲⠤⠤⠤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡟⠃⢀⣸⠏⢀⢀⢀⢸⠁⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⡼⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣼⠟⣀⣤⠾⠋⢀⢀⢀⢠⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⣰⠟⠉⠉⢀⠈⠉⠙⣲⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣶⣲⣶⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠁⢀⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⡼⠁⢀⢀⣼⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢠⠗⢀⢀⠤⣤⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣷⣿⣿⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣴⠋⢀⢀⢀⣤⠞⠁⢀⡾⠁⢀⢀⢀⢠⠟⠉⢀⢸⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⠛⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡤⠞⠋⢀⢀⢀⣠⡾⠃⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⢀⢀⢀⠈⣷⡀⢀⣉⣉⡀⣤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠒⠚⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡿⠁⢀⢀⢀⣀⡴⠋⢀⣧⡀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣀⢀⢀⢀⣸⠇⢀⠉⢀⡴⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠋⢀⠈⠙⣦⡀⢀⢀⠈⠉⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⡾⠃⢰⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠳⣆⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⣦⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⡞⢹⢷⡀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠶⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⣧⢀⢀⠸⣅⣤⢿⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⢤⣴⠈⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣷⠆⠶⠶⠚⠉⢀⣼⠈⠳⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⠳⡀⢀⠹⡃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠓⡶⠚⠛⠉⢀⢀⠘⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢷⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠋⢀⢀⣻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡿⢆⡾⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡴⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡇⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⣠⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡼⢠⡞⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡏⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⠃⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⢶⣟⠙⣿⠋⢻⠛⠙⢲⠦⢴⡶⠶⠿⣧⢄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠏⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢠⡏⢀⠘⠦⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⠴⣶⣿⣿⣤⣾⣿⣶⣿⣷⣾⣦⣾⣯⡖⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠓⠲⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡾⠃⢀⣴⡟⢹⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣸⡀⢀⢀⢀⣴⢿⣏⢀⣿⢶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠟⢀⣴⠾⠁⢀⠘⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣇⢀⣠⠟⠁⣀⣽⠟⣧⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡶⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡾⠁⢀⡼⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣿⣯⡾⠁⢀⣾⠟⣿⣾⣿⡿⣿⠿⣿⡟⢻⣿⡿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡤⠞⠃⢀⢀⣠⡶⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣰⠟⠋⣠⠟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⡿⢀⢀⢀⠙⣶⣏⣉⣿⣃⣿⣀⣿⠶⠞⠉⢀⢀⢀⣠⡶⠞⠉⢀⢀⢀⡴⠞⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡼⠃⢀⣼⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡴⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⡴⠋⢀⢀⣼⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⡀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⡤⠶⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡼⠛⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠛⢀⢀⢠⡾⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣧⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠖⣶⠶⣾⡟⠛⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⠾⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡾⠃⢀⢀⢠⡾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⢀⢹⢀⠈⠋⠷⢦⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣴⠾⠛⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⡟⠁

Attached: this thread.webm (640x360, 135.28K)

File a report and sue her.

You could get literally killed and the killer can get away if he/she says first that you said some wrong think word like nigger or faggot.

Have sex.

fucking hilarious. If dudes calls a fag a faggot and he's a faggot, what's the problem? I mean what am i missing here? Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Attached: arbys-roast-beef.jpg (686x680, 46.76K)

She wanted him to chase her and destroy that lezzy vagina.

Looks like a kike

should be

Hello roastie

Also gay video OP, needs the guy to stand up and hand out a good bitchslap at the end

Why bring the full fury of the jewdical system on himself over an uppity roastie?

For the lulz?

better to live 5 seconds as a free man than a lifetime cucked under ZOG laws

She's crying out for a strong man to put her in place. Some women never grow up, except vicariously through their husbands and the children they bring into the world.
Without that, maybe she'll fuck some high-T black dude, and generate mixed-race progeny for the state to help raise.

im user and this is what we call a paradox