This is Rahm Emanuel, the mayor of Chicago...

This is Rahm Emanuel, the mayor of Chicago. He did everything in his power behind the scenes to help Jussie Smollett get away with it, threatening to fire and ruin the lives anyone who dared to prosecute Smollett, etc.; and now he is publicly pretending to be very upset that Jussie Smollett will walk free, the purpose being to deflect any suspicion that he had anything to do with it.

I don't want to talk about the fact that Rahm Emanuel did this. It's normal for his species to engage in this behavior.

What I want to talk about is this: Why don't we have a word for this specific type of trick?

It becomes easier to discuss these things when we can condense it all down into a single word. Look at how powerful the simple word "cuck" has become.

The problem with explaining what Rahm Emanuel did is that you need to rattle off multiple paragraphs just to make someone fully understand the scenario. By then they're getting bored and already concluded you're a conspiracy theorist, so they tune you out.

If we just had one word to describe this specific type of trick, it would be greatly beneficial. In fact, I believe we need to coin a new word for each type of trick we encounter, just like scientists do when cataloging the properties of a newly discovered species.

Attached: rahm-emanuel.jpg (1654x1244, 211.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1110681248937078785
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cant#Noun
tinyurl
medium.com/@TheHimmmm/the-kingmaker-a-himmmm-blind-item-da9b9339aea7
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
mega.nz/#F!aOB1SaBY!L092-0vr2o1RDW32bcjBmA
cnn.com/2019/03/26/us/jussie-smollett-prosecutor-calls-for-investigation/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering how most of you behave, that's mild.

The missing middle finger trick.
Where he stuck his middle finger at you, but you can't see it because it has been amputated.

So what did Rahm actually do? Some facts would be nice.

Mcfucking end yourself you disgusting heeb

drumph did this
he is zionist shill
Bernie/AOC 2020, thanks

Odd, I am neither Irish, or Jewish.

Is anybody surprised?????????? He is Jewish-nigger-faggot. The trifecta of diversity. It was a ploy to make naive whites feel like their was (((justice))) of course he got away with it. Whites overdosed on heroin, died in war, killed by police, killed by "x" gang, while a smug feeling of "American Justice" filled low-dosage red pill whites with satisfaction. "Mmmm our government has'nt forgotten us after all!" Wrong-o buddy. South Africa= America in 10 years once the boomers die offmake no mistake faggots.

Attached: hbrQAPi.jpg (480x372, 34.47K)

Turncoat

Would not be surprised as (((Rahm Emanuel))) is a dirty kike but you need a bit of proof.

You don't want to talk about the fact the Rahm Emanuel did this, yet you want us to help you come with the word to describe his deed? And then you suggest that anyone who dares to ask questions is a libtard and a normie who will get bored and call you a conspiracy theorist?

Are you a kike? Cause the arguments you present make you sound like one.

I was clarifying the topic of this thread. I want us to coin new words. I don't want the thread to be littered with speculation about the specific details of what he did.

You Micks weren't doing anything other than feeding me to the nogs and fags. Go fuck yourself peon.

this is best possible out-cum. :)

everyone including all Niggers knows 110% he is a lying little Jew-fag LARPing as a Nigger….

but now he is not "I did it for the show, man" or " it was the drugs, man" or "something like this really happened to a fag fuck buddy, but nothing happened, so I wanted to do something to draw attention butt didn't think it through".

All of those would be like "OK, we get it".

But NOOOO, sticking with an obvious lie is just….PERFECT

will he get his job back on the show?

whoever chose to fire him over this should be jailed for criminal stupidity.

his stunt got me searching for the show on Amazon etc.

Fag

Jews play both sides.

Good to know

The word is cant, you fucking illiterate mongoloid, anglo-zionist politicians are notorious for it. You're welcome.

Insufficient. We need a word for when they are specifically doing this to deflect blame for something they directly had a hand in.

nah, you just don't get how to use it. The dictionary definition is just the start; FDR's speeches pre-wwII are the archetypal example of cant; secretly doing everything he can to get us into war with Japan, and at the same time saying that's what he's trying to avoid. You need to read Francis Parker Yockey, nigger.

Sauce? Or you're just making up bullshit as a distraction?

Attached: 20190326_173414.jpg (1285x1646, 1020.61K)

Yeah that's what I thought.

(((highly probable)))

You're a low IQ mouthbreather who only read the first sentence of my post. Go back to halfchan immediately

What you want is irrelevant.

I just found out this funny looking ethnic guy is jewish.
-t man who just started paying attention

Why not just call it a jussie? You're getting jussied, etc.

HodgeTwins BURIED Smollett over this twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1110681248937078785

OK, OP, but let's first start by brainstorming existing terms which approach what you are talking about. They may serve as a basis for derivation.

"Twofaced" is one which comes to mind, but I think you are looking for a verb to describe the behavior and not an adjective to describe the person.

Should we name it after him? "Rahming" wouldn't work, people hearing it wouldn't know how to spell it. "Emanueling" maybe? Might also be hard for some to spell.

checking your dubs OP. When summarizing your ideas, even when re-stating them, please do so in FULL, avoid words like "THIS".

Good material for our brainstorm! en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cant#Noun "Empty, hypocritical talk."

It approaches but I don't think fully meets OP's purpose. It sounds like what FDR and Emanuel do is more than being hypocritical, but rather, preaching directly against a specific result you have personally tried to manifest.

Your move Shlomo

Attached: images-2.jpg (275x183, 8.66K)

George Soros Donated over $400,000 to Kim Foxx, Prosecutor Who Let Smollett Walk

tinyurl com/SorosGraft

I wouldn't be so sure. This whole situation is excellent PR for our side. It may be that the sheboon judge got a little too uppity and Rahm is genuinely upset because this torpedoes the "blacks/gays/jews are oppressed" leftist narrative.

Ra(h)mlette. Though I still don't get what is the reason why you want to blame this particular jew instead of going after Soros, unless you have some photographic or video evidence of them hanging out together.

Attached: obeynigg.jpeg (2048x1414, 421.67K)

(checked)(checked)
What the tornigger said.

Attached: proofs.webm (320x240, 888.92K)

Rahm is all over MSM today condemning the dismissal…
Where is the sauce?
Where is his timeline his daily schedule?
Where are his public records of his meetings?
His phone calls?
Emails?
?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (250x524, 103.01K)

This is on some level a self-congratulatory paean to semitism, but worth a read: medium.com/@TheHimmmm/the-kingmaker-a-himmmm-blind-item-da9b9339aea7

Ari and Rahm's father was part of Irgun

I don't think OP has anything to go on, tbh, he's just assuming all of this. You can talk about conspiracies and political views all day, but as the mayor of Chicago, he does NOT want Jussie to get off so easily. It's an invitation to problems in his city, and it pisses off the police among others. Nationwide, it makes Chicago look pretty corrupt, so it's a bad image as well.

Rahms been subverting and federalizing chicago for a long time and is close with Clinton's and podesta, hes certainly a major embedded jewish subverter of the constitution.

Rahm is a great guy and Israel is our Greatest ally

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Rahm is scum, no doubt there, but the optics on this are terrible for him. It was frankly better for almost everyone in the Democratic party for Jussie to be found guilty, then do long community service and pay a big fine, and then it would all be forgotten about. People would think that the system operates fine, Jussie was a very weird case, and he would be punished for making fraudulent claims.

Now, it makes Chicago look bad, and it makes the whole narrative of white privilege and black/gay oppression seem ridiculous. Maybe worst of all for liberals, it looks like there are no real repercussions to faking hate crimes.

Sure would be a shame if he got Tarrant'd

the police union is calling for a federal investigation in to why the charges were dropped….

can you even fucking imagine the shit show that would be unleashed if they were actually able to investigate this horse shit? lol

kek

Attached: ohoh.jpg (474x631, 47.48K)

Police got pissed and dropped the entire Smollett investigation file.

I made a few copies, keep it circulating and watch while the kikes spaz out trying to suppress it.

mega.nz/#F!aOB1SaBY!L092-0vr2o1RDW32bcjBmA

Attached: 1550600555414.jpg (441x345, 32.06K)

how about "jewing"?

Your reading comprehension is pitiful.

not true, the police really want to nail this guys ass to the wall, the decision was a bunch of collusion done by the obama's former admin who still hold places of power.

cnn.com/2019/03/26/us/jussie-smollett-prosecutor-calls-for-investigation/index.html

read the link, even fucking cuckd cnn is reporting this…feel free to do your own search and use your own sources, figured pointing to CNN on this should make it clear it's common knowledge the police want to see this guy pay for what he did.

Underrated post

Why dont we have a word?
WTF.
How about why are we letting this happen in the first place.
Niggers getting away every thing, in public.
Red flag gun laws in 13 states.
Forced vaccinations.
Why won't any young men stop this.
But go ahead, keep talking while they take everything from you.

I like how Shitcago Police Chief is outraged yet he can't do shit about it. Wow, what the fuck is he the chief of then?

crying while punching? idk

bump

I thought of Rahm as well when the Jussie thing happened.
His brother is a big player in hollywood.
His father is a terrorist from the Irgun days.
This asshole is untouchable.
He's in your face Anti-American but all you can do is sit there and watch him fuck up the country.
This motherfucker had a leading role in setting up NAFTA and gutting jobs by the millions.
Evil incarnate. Pure psychopath.

no, Rahm is genuinely pissed because he was outjewed by DNC higherups

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 10.38K)

He's pissed it didn't work out so now he has to do damage control and distance himself and his brother as much as possible.

steppin out…
steppin in…
Lori Lightfoot Has Become Chicago's First Lesbian Mayor…

Smoke and Mirrors Kabuki

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x854 585.81 KB, 1.39M)

sry forgot; wife-Amy-Eshleman

Dead man walking is a good term

Attached: 7ed45406db97c5bb700228626b67db395a7c9253f363733bb41d1b79a315b22f.jpg (450x461, 62.64K)

There is, Jews call it chutspah