JUST

Senate rejects Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal in 57-0 vote blasted as a ‘sham’ by Dems
archive.is/YFGTw
nypost.com/2019/03/26/senate-rejects-ocasio-cortezs-green-new-deal-in-57-0-vote-blasted-as-a-sham-by-dems/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (658x682 150.73 KB, 395.51K)

thanks for updating me on what the cia agenda is for today. ill watch the news later to find out what else the cia wants me to think is going on.

TOP KEK
43 members not voting

Attached: Story_From_North_America.webm (480x300, 13.84M)

Mitch probably didn't like it because his gook wife wasn't getting kickbacks.

Return
Battlefront 4
HOMM3
E1M1
Battlefront 3
Battlefront 2
Battlefront 1

Target Acquired

Begin Booking… Complete.

Attached: dfa7c240b3e82c5e8f311f7f1ca59e4008cb43bc9de2be516b31fa96b213bf7f.jpg (284x474, 11.5K)

I know this is all political circus being performed by gallows bait but I can still enjoy the schadenfreude of the faggots trying to feed me a turd sandwich refusing the first bite.

Checking those dubs as well.

That turk puppet spic got
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Now if she was only imprisoned for collusion and campaign fraud. How many of you think they will ever prosecute the 1 MILL $ CAMPAIGN FRAUD?

She's a jewess.

Maybe right after that missing $2T at the Pentagon.

Yay, more zionist spic thread.

lol best comment yet.

Politics is heading in a pretty scary direction.

Attached: 4578-831`549876352007.jpg (462x540 34.33 KB, 23.26K)

Attached: womp womp.gif (719x663, 798.94K)

This bitch questions younger generation, including white Gen-z if babies can be avoided to save Earth.

THIS ROTTEN CUNT DESERVES A TIGHT SLAP

Attached: c.jpg (1280x720 47.38 KB, 13.28M)

Seriously. We had a particularly bad winter this year, but it's not like it's progressively getting worse as the years go by. We had a record low temperature in 20 or so years, but it's been colder throughout the history of my state numerous times. We have mild winters and we have severe winters. The fact that this fucking retard is trying to push the narrative that the Midwest is entering Hell because of another flood(which again, is routine) really shows how out of touch she is with the "flyover" states.

She's so weak with her little thin arms. And retarded. Definitely retarded. But it's so obvious she never cooks and doesn't know what she's doing? Why didn't she use an axe to cut shit up? The stupidity burns.

That's something I never thought I would hear. Why would McConnell of all people be helping expose the system for the sham it is? Oh well. All democrats voting against a green bill is pure gold. They didn't even try to hide their being bitches of corporations by keeping the vote close. Top story of the day in clown world.

It's not some kind of shadowy room with a seat for every conspirator. They just like to use people's actual aspirations and staple some poison to what they want.

It is all a shit show, to make her look normal and homely, appeal to the naive young generation and turn them into future childless consumers and dedicated workers for the government.

Into the grave?
She is a kike user…and an actress, not a real senator.

Attached: open grave 2.jpg (277x182, 9.05K)

That woman is a fucking retard and this is what happens when you primary jews without naming the jew. He is helpless and won't achieve shit. That muslim cunt is actually doing the lords work tho.

OMG I got to the actual chopping part (without the off screen pre chopped veg) and she is so scary she is going to cut something off for sure. She isn't looking where she is cutting…a fucking spic wetback to the last…don't look at what you are doing vapid cunt. Everyone cuts sweet potato without looking.

THIS DUMB BITCH NEEDS TO LEARN.

IF 60% OF HER NGD WAS FUNDS TO HIRE ISRAELI "GREEN FIRMS" (BECAUSE THE JEWS ARE JUST OH SO SMART AND WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT THEM, ETC) THEN THE US SENATE WOULD'VE VOTED 100-0 IN FAVOR.

The more this kikess advocates childless future for young whites, the more she deserves the oven.

Attached: images (95).jpeg (446x687, 30.09K)

How shitty does your 1984 utopia deal have to be that everyone says no or simply refuses to even vote at all?

Attached: 1439431859656.gif (362x369, 2.14M)

Boomer thread.

Id still fuck her though

YOU'D THINK A BARTENDER COULD DO SOME MINOR CUTTING WHILE TAKING, LIMES ETC.

I GUESS SHE WASN'T THAT KIND OF BARTENDER.

Get some standards. She's like a 3.

Someone needs to check to see if she had her college application shit paid off as well. Theres no way she could get into any fucking school being this stupid.

She was encouraging them to just vote present.. so even SHE knew the entire thing was full of shit.

The thing is, it (her "deal") was never meant to actually become legislation. It was only ever meant to be a cudgel to bash over the head of the right, to say "these are policies that will help the environment and non-whites and etc, AND THOSE ARE ALL SUPER SERIOUS THINGS WE HAVE TO WORK ON OR WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AND THE EVIL RIGHT WING WONT EVEN CONSIDER LISTENING MUCH LESS PASSING THIS SUPER SERIOUS LEGISLATION THAT I TOTALLY THINK WILL FIX ALL THESE ISSUES!"

But the right called her bluff, called for a vote on it, knowing full well it was total bullshit and no one would support it because of how fucking stupid it is, and even SHE wouldn't vote for it despite it being (((her))) fucking work to begin with.

So, its not so much that her "utopia deal was so shitty that no one would vote for it," its that it was never meant to be voted on, it was only ever meant to be some kind of weapon to bash her enemies with by lacing it with every little "issue" the left claims to care about but in such a way that was so absurd it would never actually work, but she could CLAIM the right "wouldnt even listen" because they were unwilling to talk about her "deal." But they pulled a solid disarm, picked it up, and beat her in the face with it, by forcing a vote on it, now she CANT claim they refused to take a vote on what she calls her issues. And, naturally, now shes crying foul and claiming THEIR side was performing political theater and it was all a farce to divide the left. While that is partially true, it was also to completely defuse HER as well, to show her for what she really was, to show her "deal" for what it really was -nothing but a stunt to try to attack the right by claiming they "wont act" on her little list of demands.

All in all, its pretty funny, I never expected them to actually take a vote on it. I expected them to ignore her like the insignificant child she is. Instead, they gave the little brat all the candy she could eat because she'd been screaming for it, and now shes upset because she got a tummy ache from it. Bitch did this to herself.

Hopefully they never let this go and keep beating her over the head with it again and again until 2020 and she loses her seat. I'm half and half on going full acceleration, but god damn people like her make me fully on the side against acceleration because I just do not want to ever see fucksticks like that get their way, even if its a farce and we're GIVING them their way so itll blow up in their faces.. still though

is this before or after they audit the Fed?

She was probably a stripper or waitress. I'm sure if someone dug hard enough they'd find out she worked as a topless drink server or some shit.

Thats probably how she got where she is now. We all know shes just some puppet anyway, the face the shadowy puppeteers put up for everyone to look at. It wouldn't surprise me if she was scouted when they went to some titty bar and saw her, she listened to them talk, and had some meaningless drivel to add as side chatter, and they thought ".. we can use her"

Hahahahah what the fuck dude.

(heavenly)

Of course it's a set up to manufacture outrage anyway, how is anyone going to vote yes on that shit? And then what? The majority of it is fucking blatantly impossible, not that it'd be the first time a law conflicted completely with reality but the egregiousness of the conflict is so blatant enough the most bluepilled normalfag would be able to see it if any of them even read the fucking bill to begin with.

Base Occasional-Cortex.

you guys act like this is the end, this bill only failed because its an incompetent shitpile written by an actual congresswoman, Actual (((bills))) are never written by the actual talking heads people vote for, because the reality is they would end up writing incoherent gibberish just like AOC and this post, (((ecomentalists))) are going to keep pushing bullshit bills and next time (((they))) are going to have the usual unelected bureaucrats write something that isnt chicken scratch platitudes, its the same story with gun control, it never passes but yet (((they))) keep introducing it despite our elected (((officials))) never agreeing on it an never voting it through

Attached: Greed_by_Liol.jpg (600x592, 57.83K)

This is a shame. I wanted my free money for refusing to work!

Oh well theres always yang gang
Yanggangyangangyanggang

The FED doesn't need an audit, it needs a nuke.

A yangbanger? He is basically the same person as AOC because he has the same exact puppet masters.

How do I apply for an acting job like that?
You know — the ones AOC and Yang have?

Attached: Thinkingz.png (640x640, 66.62K)

For all the talk about this new generation of soyboys, not enough gets mentioned about this generation of soygirls whose pathetic little bodies will produce nothing but stillbirths, preterm retards, and bone deformities from being crushed in the womb