Toothpaste

So, I have a great idea. Let's meme toothpaste as a white supremacist symbol. What this will do:

ITT we discuss how.

Attached: Colgate Advanced Whitening Toothpaste.jpg (1269x341, 214.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

images-cdn.azureedge.net/azure/lulu-resources/fc211e9f-cffc-4ad2-88fb-99bc9faf96e1/Images/ProductImages/Source/1061111-01.jpg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734706
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3890436/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23570907
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3509517/
youtu.be/vtWp45Eewtw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717761/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Solid idea user, any more memes?
Also, non-kike first post.

as far as i can tell only whites use the stuff so theres that

Mixed feelings about this. I'm not sure that I want these mentally deranged, spiritually bankrupt fucks to stop medicating themselves with gulag poison. On the other hand, they are too lazy and stupid to take action. Could be funny though.

Attached: toothpaste-warning.png (450x239, 182.88K)

Reminder to completely stop using these "mainstream" poison "toothpastes". Do you feel the burning tingling afterward? That's not good, that's not a after effect of cleaning anything.

Find natural alternatives.

kek

Good idea OP.

images-cdn.azureedge.net/azure/lulu-resources/fc211e9f-cffc-4ad2-88fb-99bc9faf96e1/Images/ProductImages/Source/1061111-01.jpg

I even saw the version with Celtic cross on it, made me wew.

There's nothing desirable about any of you virgin faggots.

this is amazing user.
make it about white supremacy somehow and that they are pushing the agenda that white is right and shit.
maybe go on twitter and spam #colgateracism or some shit lol

Neither a virgin, or a faggot.

Fine, every women you try to get with will be raped by a pack of wild baboons first.

The minty kind represents the cross breeding of whites and aliens. Yep!

GO GREEN.

Greens have bigger dicks!

Once you go Green, your teeth are clean.

this and I support you OP

jews are white, you racist

Attached: Jew-Strategy.jpg (650x365, 50.19K)

Make a nigger twitter account and say you got jumped by a white dude who spread Colgate advanced whitening over your face.

The fed who never brushes his teeth got triggered.

What angle in particular are you thinking? Speaking in metaphors?
Alternatively
< "I mean he's already getting jailtime. What more do you want them to do? Kill him?"

Not with those teeth. They need some Crest Whitening with Zyklon.

Aquafresh.

Zyklon-clean, 24hr protection

Zyklon yourself

We have to think about the optics though.

Attached: 628e4205cf1afc453daf8046523a7dcc.jpg (1000x1000, 146.43K)

I liked the absurdity of the OK hand sign. Next one should be the "thumbs up" imo.

Like?

Don't burn coal.

You can make your own. Coconut oil and baking soda works. Stevia helps with the taste, but it still tastes like crap. A little baking soda in water is fine. Assuming the water isn't fluoridated.

Being white isn't just about the color of your skin it's also about you lifestyle and mentality.

Yeah many Jews look white but they don't dress the way White Europeans do; they claim their homelands is in the Middle East; they speak a non-European language, a middle eastern language; they write in a middle eastern script which is written right to left, something Europeans/whites don't do; their loyalty is not to whites its to people/a country in the Middle East; their Heros are from the middles east.

Jews are not white.

because you are not supposed to swallow it
one of the reasons why (((water fluoridation))) is obviously a retarded idea

I brush my teeth, I'm just not stupid enough to use the tooth jew like you fucking retarded shrimp-dicked faggots.

I know. It will be absorbed by your gums anyway though. Much like dipping. Now excuse me, it's supposed to be sunny today, I need to go drink some sunblock lol.

Attached: FB5E9FE8-0123-47B2-8C3C-2B5CD174D449.jpeg (375x375 137.35 KB, 25.99K)

Look white on the outside, feel brighter on the inside

Pics related.

Attached: 76C3F7A3-A00D-429A-BD58-A85050CC7C85.jpeg (664x4088 810.08 KB, 778.61K)

Ok hand sign was people throwing a lot of shit at the wall (there were a lot of signs with joke Zig Forums meanings, not just the one) and the stars aligning for one piece of shit in particular.

I need a new image editing program that lets me reshape faces.

GIMP

Lame on but it’s a start

Attached: 0849A27E-7EA5-4C22-BCF3-7C14A504EFD3.png (375x375, 74.27K)

You should always on use a small pea sized amount in the first place, not a big glob like is so commonly depicted on advertisments. Although, I'm still thinking of making the alternative, although it is time consuming.

We've been over this in so many threads why won't it die. Water is not even fluoridated back to natural well water levels. Drinking untreated well water would result in a higher dose of fluorine and even at the highest well water concentration ever recorded you would have to drink more than 200 liters per day to see the the first symptom.

Sage for off topic, trying to lower the amount of ignorance on Zig Forums.

This is actually pretty good association and optics.

Fluroide binds to iodine, which can cause iodine deficiency even if you have a decent amount of it, even with iodinized salt in America a lot of people are still definicient and it's even worse for places like the UK which lack iodinization of salt completely, and most people are deficient in it there.

Fluroide can indirectly lowers your IQ level and no one ever talks about this connection.

Attached: feelsdespair.jpg (1080x940, 226.47K)

jews dont look white and you forget to mention jews are not the same race as europeans

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734706

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3890436/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23570907

History of U.S. Iodine Fortification and Supplementation
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3509517/

Attached: charls1000yard.png (976x976, 999.42K)

Perhaps add a smiling Hitler with shining teeth?

Attached: zyklonbtoothpaste.png (640x640, 119.67K)

sage for dubble post

Attached: zyklonbtoothpaste2.png (640x640, 135.51K)

Jesus fucking christ you connected substainstial dots.

This is probably why Asians score so high on IQ tests, because them and their kids eat a fuckton of fish (iodine source) and have supremely high iodine levels. Although fish has a fuckton of estrogenic plastic in them so I wouldn't opt for that route of iodine intake.
And if you're an adult and your brain is fully formed, it won't have much of an effect even if you start supplementing iodine right now, but I hope that isn't the case. The only hope is that your children, if you have them, aren't deficient in it. After reading this, no wonder that a lot of the people in the UK are a shadow of their former selves and mostly retarded.

I unironically use the Infowars toothpaste.

If you want this world to be prosperous, you need to be willing to be honest, and turn defiantly against the abuses of the world. Learn to love the snitch, for whosoever loves the snitch shall be pure.

WHITE NATIONALIST LARPING IS THE REASON WHITES ARE DYING

This, acting like everything you do is ironic will only bring in faggots that believe they are in good company

Attached: big laffs.jpg (800x500, 190.32K)

Bentonite clay is kitty litter. It's extracted via strip mining and contains heavy metals like lead. It's snake oil that you're shilling for. I agree with the baking soda but not the bentonite.

Do you dummies even know the difference between fluoride and fluorine and how it works to help your teeth? Flouride is relatively non reactive because the fluorine atom has already bonded with sodium to create sodium fluoride.
youtu.be/vtWp45Eewtw

im going to start posting pictures of toothpaste in response to nigger posting.
great idea OP.

I use fluoride free toothpaste and mostly just brush my teeth with water only.

Fuck toothpaste, you're trying to get anons to calcify their pineal glands.

Let me guess, adding chemicals to pure water purifies it?

Pure water gives you diarrhea.

If you're talking "purify" as in disinfect then you use a few drops of iodine. If you're talking about "purify" as in scrub for heavy elements, then you pass it through an activated charcoal filter.

And, no. All water is already mineralized due to the natural environment. All ground water is saturated with calcite via limestone aquifers in the artesian plain. There are trace elements and chemicals in all water, unless it's distilled water which you really shouldn't drink at all.

This is a genius idea.>>13032608

Also, fluorine and sodium are natural elements and sodium flouride (villiaumite) is a naturally occurring mineral, although somewhat rare.

Don't forget to Mouthwash and floss

Attached: healthywhite.jpg (225x225 148.41 KB, 4.48K)

thumbnail

Attached: 2382063.JPG (768x768, 41.72K)

If my local Walmart is any indication, most liberals don't bathe in anything other than patchouli oil and the smell of a thousand sodomized assholes. I'm guessing they'll have no idea what the fuck toothpaste is.

The joke was that pure water would be "purified" with chemicals.The agenda should be to completely purify the water of chemicals with completely natural materials which is possible.

Needs a Brenton crossover

What's with all the new threads and posts using the term "white supremacist"?

Hmmm… OP only has two posts as well…

extreme whitening

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717761/

It literally changes the morphology of the cells in your mouth just by being in contact w/ them, bigger nucleus & smaller overall cell.

yes

pic related is beautiful fluorite, on a a display where it should be and not in your body

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x335, 330.67K)

Good article. Good info.

Fluoride which has been described as an essential nutrient is extremely useful for the normal development and growth of human beings [1]. As per WHO, 0.6 ppm fluoride ingestion is useful, when fluoride gets accumulated in hard tissues of the body it plays an important role in mineralization of bone and teeth [2].

At high levels it causes dental and skeletal fluorosis. Dental fluorosis occurs with exposure of more than 1-1.5 ppm, in developing enamel which is characterized mainly by mottling of the teeth [3].

So, a tiny bit of flouride is good, but too much is bad just like with everything you put in your body.

Attached: darkie-toothpaste_1_b194ecfa56b789bb92898b9f0cb69ed1.jpg (1440x1080, 251.89K)

You nazis make sick. Vote trump or go home.

Attached: ddb21caa890fe66ee8394cc2909313e19f4e7e687e6118c55a63fe4e26f84da6.png (720x491, 176.35K)

Can't wait to get more of that Trump cock can you? Where's that wall? What happened to drain the swamp? Can he ever stop taking that Israeli cock?

Were not your personal army

Are you using fluorided jew, user?

Attached: whiteteeth.jpg (2299x1520, 1.72M)

Trump flooding our country with shitskins makes me sick, deal with it faggot

Ahahahahahaha

Just sent a cap of OP and your reply to my wife holy shit that's great

Attached: Goebbels keks.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

You fuckers never ceased to amaze me.

Pure water has never been tried

They stopped using iodine in salt here a long time ago, same with flour. Nearly everything we eat here is poison. Iv'e been looking for some sea kelp powder to get my iodine, but I have been lazy.

Good info bro.

Attached: 1528328459886.jpg (429x343, 16.46K)

HERE'S AN IDEA. THERE'S POISON IN THE TOOTHPASTE. WHY DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN FUCKING HEALTH RETARD INSTEAD OF JEWS WHO DON'T LIKE YOU?

Tom's of Maine makes breddy good fluoride and SLS free toothpaste
And they use the exact same logo as infinity chan

Perfect user. We need more of these and we need fake sjws to tweet to all their nigger followers about how offensive and racist toothpaste is

Do you have some sources? I haven't seen a fluoride thread and would be interested to know more. I've been drinking well water for most of my life, and I've had the opinion that municipal water was the worst nasty shit that govt pays for us to drink.

t. drinking well-water while living next to people who drink the ill-ass Ohio river water

Attached: Partyrockin - Copy.jpg (854x776, 227.43K)

you don't swallow the fluoride, genius

Eating healthy "white people food" is already considered racist.
Need to meme that more.

Attached: healthy food racist 05.png (687x909 405.16 KB, 194.3K)

Attached: extra_white.jpg (1280x720, 230.06K)

You know what's a better idea? Memeing tooth powder as a white supremacist symbol. Here's why it's a better idea:

That is why jews are genetically close to kurds and palestinians, right? And that is why their homeland is situated right next to Egypt, Syria and Jordan, right? Get rekt jew boy, you're a shitskin.

What about white bread?

I thought white people and white people culture didnt exist but now white people's diets is a thing, I am confused.

the best thing to brush your teeth with is week old urine, like the romans did.

Brilliant! Manipulate vegans, hippies, and jews, while possibly motivating whites to improve their oral health and reduce their iodine deficiency.

You call it diarrhea, I call it the most efficient shits I've ever taken.

kek

diarrhea actually is not so efficient, as it usually takes a while for all of it to come out. It is common knowledge that if you have diarrhea, you'll have long sittings.

Fluoride-free toothpaste master race reporting

It's a good start like shining a flashlight on the roaches and watching them skitter.