Facebook officially bans all white nationalist & separatist posts

Facebook officially bans all white nationalist & separatist posts

Surely facekike has always been banning these posts but now it's official policy to deny whites a homeland and enforce diversity, and REDIRECTS anyone who attempts to post WN content to (((NGO))) that helps people leave "hate groups".

Note that they're also conflating the desire for white people to continue to exist with supremacy. Flattery will get you nowhere, kikes!

Sauce:
- motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nexpbx/facebook-bans-white-nationalism-and-white-separatism
- archive.vn/6pifN

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (397x205 23.45 KB, 12.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judas.watch/
judas.watch/countries/Canada
washingtonexaminer.com/news/yang-proposal-could-mean-prison-for-owners-like-zuckerberg-and-buffett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you still using the cianigger spy tool?

wew

bias is only influential when it's hidden.

was always a psyop. If your opsec is good you can and should post anywhere.

We spoke to uppity niggers and Jews.
Why does Facebook have a policy director of counterterrorism? Oh right, CIA, and terror=white. Imagine telling people that though. "I'm a policy director of counterterrorism", oh wow, are you like Jack Bauer? Umm, no. I work at facebook.

I would like a list of such groups for each country.

I will make whoever can deliver such a list proud if any of those groups happen to be in my country.

Trust the plan

I wonder how these groups would convince me to leave Zig Forums? Will they convince me Hitler was wrong? Jews are non out to genocide whites? Niggers are suitable for civil society? Muslims are totally sane and normal?

Here, fren.

judas.watch/

Holy shit we Jim Jones now.

Also:

Really Moshe? Methinks it profits the Jews.

Attached: A-92800-1142251448.jpeg.jpg (300x297, 14.32K)

I just hope they are highly concentrated in a vulnerable area.

You're in luck! They mostly live in South Beach, Manhattan, the Hamptons, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Greenwich Connecticut, Westchester NY, and Los Angeles.

They're getting scared

We are WINNING

Oh cool when are they banning Islam?

So America?

Well shit too bad I'm not an American.

lol

Holy shit I proposed making a site like this before a few days ago and anons freaked out in my thread and called for the mods to censor it as "spam" and mods deleted it even though it was one single thread and not spam.

Now I see though someone already has made exactly what I was thinking should be made.

yeah thought the same… imo they already banned everyone who has some sort of range,

Great! Something to drag all the boomer parents down with! Post redpills on their page, or on the pages of shitheads you dislike and watch them vanish!

I heard they zucc'd hundreds of thousands accounts for posting / sharing the video of the NZ guy removing kebab.

The next BT have good reasons to shoot up a Facebook office now.

Heh this. All the boomers use kikeberg.

just had a look.. whats the point of listing non whites there.arent they "anti white traitors" by nature?

They actually shoah'd 1.5 million copies of the video alone.

Nevermind related memes, the manifesto, etc.

…and that was the number I saw like a week or two ago. They've probably still been playing whack a mole since then.

judas.watch/countries/Canada

Who in this list has the most direct control over immigration?

We're not going to be able to stop them from cracking down online. So,

Attached: just do it irl.png (1820x1300, 86.6K)

i mean wtf on the germany list there r so many sandniggers.

Outside of trolling or using a fake account to post in comment sections there's no valid reason anymore. There never has been for over 10 years since everyone has known its a pure governmental spying tool.

Essentially what faceberg is doing is banning pro-white speech, which is a good thing. Now that millions of whites are seeing whats actually going on its time to radicalize them.

do we have another Brenton here?

Attached: p48.png (455x395, 328.07K)

In Canada literally everyone in government, every single last politician, is a target. Also outside of government there are too many targets to count. I can't make up my mind which target in Canada is the most valuable and most vulnerable and would make the best.

My sock was zucced for "graphic violence" less than thirty seconds after posting the manifesto.

just lure them all to the same location with a
public refuggees welcome party.

Who remembers Tom Anderson? Yeah exactly. Mark Zuckerberg will be the next Tom Anderson.

The Day Obama was elected MySpace was rated #3 on Alexa.com for English languages websites. Anybody remember friendster? Social media graveyards are the norm. Facebook is loosing millenials and teens faster than any other group, meaning as facebook's userbase ages they will not be replaced.

The protagonist in The Matrix is named Thomas Anderson coincidentally. Still nobody remembers MySpace Tom.

Attached: tomand.jpg (600x600 46.66 KB, 39.77K)

As it just so happens I recently made a contact with someone working in a refugee camp near me that apparently isn't disclosed at all and doesn't even appear on google maps.

I am planning on finding the location based on word of mouth and filming it and releasing evidence of its existence to here.

Anything else that happens will be happening in Minecraft.

Recommendations on recording glasses or go pro?

Looks okay.

Sure, but by that logic it wouldn't make sense to list any jews either. However, it's rather helpful to point out the crimes and actions of these specific individuals, wouldn't you agree?

Oh come on, we all know you are never going to do anything but whine anonymously from your mommy's basement online.

the crime of a sandnigger is his birth and his existence. u odnt have to name 1 specific sandnigger, if our long term goal is to kill all anyway.

Attached: p41.jpg (615x410, 30.75K)

Meaningless.

I wonder how much longer I'll be able to criticize Zionism?

Yang proposal could mean prison for owners such as Zuckerberg and Buffett

washingtonexaminer.com/news/yang-proposal-could-mean-prison-for-owners-like-zuckerberg-and-buffett

found a facebook nationalism group.

-> facebook bans facebook! BOOM! iq200

since brenton already used go pro, maybe u use glasses, so we can compare the quality^^

reminds me of Skypes and Googles

Now push for them to ban other "nationalism" like black nationalist black panthers, muslims, pissraelis, etc.

we’ll know we have won when this site and all other free speech avenues are as shut down as the daily stormer

Attached: 1CF229D3-1F00-481A-A97D-BD0B1D75F7CE.png (750x1334, 625.59K)

Bingo user
This was the concept used when jewgle started using AI to filter comments with the word "nigger". We swapped the word "nigger" for "google" and trained it to censor itself.

Exactly send that kike packing. Avoid the (((echo chamber))), so to speak, at all costs.

Attached: heil zuckler.jpg (997x595, 92.96K)

*>>13033922

xDD lol, unfortunatly this was before my time.^^

We were never welcome to begin with.

i just use leatspeak or how it is called, when u use 1 for i etc…

Attached: ve vill kontrol thought.jpg (400x400, 40.9K)

VPNs don't do shit when your phone GPS sends your location to FB 24/7 and you can't turn it off. Messenger too. Practically all apps are spy apps.

He is risen.

Attached: oof dah.jpg (845x681, 36.07K)

Nice attempt.

Heh.

Told you, Whites will be banned and declared a crime just for their mere existence.

Back to reddit, kike

Attached: Amused.gif (500x279, 1.8M)

Are you lost, reddit cuck?

Attached: p31.jpg (563x300, 13.82K)

Vid related.
The last half is more important than the first half.

Uh uh faceberg, tranny nationalism is next.

Reddit faggots should be first on the list to be honest. If it weren't for them/their type of person in society, kikes would be isolated and exposed.

I agree user, there are too many targets. We should make a list of who is not a target, so that anyone not on that list is a target. Makes it easier. I will make a form, and you can all start by filling in your names and addresses.

Just think about how many accounts and people we can awaken by posting redpills? We can actually claim that it's forbidden, "before-it's-gone" knowledge and steer the Q-ueers towards us.

I didn't say to do that, retard

i could do this all day its never important and never a loss with you. all this shows is how cucked whites are that the largest social media will ban you with no repercussion.
thats not the point and you know it.

Not to mention there are throw-aways.

Also true. The
was imkikey-era cointelpro shit

theyre not scared of you is why they do this.

I mean I need to prioritize and decide which target is worth throwing away my life over and which is just pissing in an ocean of piss.

Does this really surprise any of you that Facekike is banning anything pro-white? Come on, lads. Kikerberg is a field marshal in ZOG

pic unrelated

Attached: 1529805497980.jpg (1125x1177, 174.45K)

(((Zuckerberg))) lives here
1456 edgewood dr, palo alto
He has 16 bodyguards according to most recent information.

this doesn't affect normies at all, its only affecting white nationalists/separatists who are like 0.002 of the facebook users. it's just a propaganda push to make black ppl think all whites are against them.

try caring about something actually important, use this pic to wake people up to the communist zionist infiltration, its super effective on anyone who is pro gun

Attached: communists.png (1868x2270, 2.14M)

He has a compound in Hawaii he can retreat to as well as a bunker in China.

Can 16 bodyguards save him from a sniper?

Zoe Quinn did, when she changed her pic to his during #gamerGate.

Anderson was arrested as a teen for hacking, at 17 he was the perfect age for subversion. Frontmen like Zuckerberg or Anderson or Musk are always the norm. They scam the users and contributors for buckets of cash but don't see much of it.

Hint: Elon is the name Werner Von Braun gave to the ruler of Mars in his technical tales from the '50s. If you think that an "Elon" claims he'll be going to mars is a (((coincidence))) then you're a pleb.

We should celebrate and accelerate the censorship of the masses as it will result in destruction of the control of the state and movement to existing uncensored distributed communication platforms.

Wonder how many he has at night? I bet 5 guys with glocks and silencers could take them out at night if they operate professionally

Come to think it if some based American user took out Kikerberg by sniper fire absolutely nobody would mourn his loss and there would be much moral boosting and a good chance as well the sniper would never even be caught.

Depends on their position relative to the sniper's angle of attack and caliber used.

What constitutes as 'white nationalism'? Supporting Trump and being pro-Brexit?

Also, if the sniper somehow recorded with a camera that can see what his sniper rifle sees, and catch the shot on cam and get the video uploaded somewhere so the whole world can witness the shot, all the better.

yes, now see my post here>>13034104

Any homes he owns outside of the US are irrelevant.

There are a series of warehouses about 500 - 1000 feet from his house.
However, the house is heavily screened by shrubbery and trees.

Attached: trackingpoint can do that.png (1268x405, 683.39K)

Unknown. Probably two or three.

Why not the Army improvised explosives and munitions manual?

Attached: Negrus Iluminatus.gif (640x480, 721.33K)

The sniper can take him out with just one shot from far away. How are they going to stop him? At best they can return fire after the deed is done but by then it's too late and Zukerberg's brains are splat.

Can someone fucking elaborate what Nosebook considers as "white nationalism"? Or is it same vague turd as with "hatespeech" on "when I see it I know it" basis, which basically means everything right of Marx can be deleted.

But black nationalism and separatism is still fine, goyim!

Attached: Mark-Zuckerberg-Drawing.jpg (750x422 429.8 KB, 32.73K)

Stack enough bodies in front of him and it will stop a 50.

Who the fuck is going to sacrifice their lives for a worthless, sneering, disgusting, evil kike?

The tism is strong in this thread.

Not to take away from any of the value of the picture attached, but your actual post seems in conflict with what I said. You said its 0.002% of facebook users; in actuality its 50%+ of the boomers who use that site, which are increasingly becoming the majority. If this move is actually followed through and they start banning and censoring boomer memes like "libtards" and "remoaners" then we will gain ever more allies. Admittedly boomers aren't the most useful of allies, but I'd rather be with us than against us.

Its quite amusing watching the enemy destroy themselves like this.