"Congressional Legislative Interest Tracking" user

CLIT-user

Hi again you faggots,
Prior Thread
8ch.net/pol/res/12799825.html
archive.fo/HCePD
(I didn't think it would get archived so quickly)
All the images and pdfs I uploaded are not available through the archive, but the links are still available to view legislation.
Anyway, Let me get to work here…

This thread will never get stickied or made a cyclical thread because:
1.) As Zig Forums is a Global Board, Codemonkey (Ron Watkins, Jim's son) will not allow it to become a Sticky, and,
2.) Making it a cyclical thread will cause data to be lost.

Any and all postings by me will have
1.) link to congress.gov legislation
2.) link to congress.gov .pdf file
3.) summary of said legislation from congress.gov
4.) a screenshot of the legislation from congress.gov, which may or may not show the entire legislation, but must show the header at a minimum, and,
5.) the .pdf file attached to the posting.

In addition, the intention is only to report. If I have any personal comments about any legislation, I will put it in another post, albeit in the same thread.

I would start every search session at -
congress.gov/search?q={"source"3A"legislation"}
- which pulls up current Legislation.

congress.gov/search?q={"source":"legislation","search":["israel,jew,jewish,semitic","israel jew jewish semitic"]}&searchResultViewType=expanded
This searches within legislation for "israel, jew, jewish, and semitic"

Well, here goes nothing.

Yours,
clitfag.

Attached: _DSC1029.jpg (6000x4000, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/241
web.archive.org/save/https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/241
congress.gov/116/bills/hres241/BILLS-116hres241ih.pdf
opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave.php?cycle=2018&cmte=C00552851
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CaptiveAire_Systems
lexisnexis.com/help/cu/Serial_Set/About_Bills.htm
congress.gov/resources/display/content/How Our Laws Are Made - Learn About the Legislative Process#HowOurLawsAreMade-LearnAbouttheLegislativeProcess-FORMSOFCONGRESSIONALACTION
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/257
congress.gov/116/bills/hres257/BILLS-116hres257ih.pdf
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1933
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1934
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1931
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1930
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1989
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1976
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1965
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1541
congress.gov/116/bills/hr1541/BILLS-116hr1541ih.pdf
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1837
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/246
congress.gov/116/bills/hres246/BILLS-116hres246ih.pdf
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1372
congress.gov/116/bills/hr1372/BILLS-116hr1372ih.pdf
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1593
congress.gov/116/bills/hr1593/BILLS-116hr1593rh.pdf
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1589
congress.gov/116/bills/hr1589/BILLS-116hr1589rh.pdf
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1590
congress.gov/116/bills/hr1590/BILLS-116hr1590rh.pdf
prepareforchange.net/2018/06/22/89-of-our-senators-and-congress-hold-dual-citizenship-citizenship-with-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (03/14/2019)

116th CONGRESS
1st Session

H. RES. 241

Condemning the anti-Semitic comments of Representative Ilhan Omar from Minnesota.

- - - - - - - - - -

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
March 14, 2019

Mr. Steube (for himself, Mr. Sensenbrenner, Mr. Duncan, and Mr. Gohmert) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committees on Foreign Affairs and Ethics, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

- - - - - - - - - -

RESOLUTION

Condemning the anti-Semitic comments of Representative Ilhan Omar from Minnesota.

Whereas in 2012, Representative Omar tweeted, “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”;

Whereas in 2018, Representative Omar posted, “Drawing attention to the apartheid Israeli regime is far from hating Jews.”;

Whereas the latest controversial tweets from Representative Omar suggest Jewish people are buying political support. She tweeted “It’s all about the Benjamins baby,” a reference to a song about $100 bill, and AIPAC, a pro-Israeli lobbying group;

Whereas Representative Omar stated during a town hall, “I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay to push for the allegiance to a foreign country.”;

Whereas Speaker Nancy Pelosi denounced Representative Omar’s statements saying, “We condemn these remarks and call upon Congresswoman Omar to immediately apologize” is not going far enough;

Whereas, on March 7, 2019, Democratic leadership failed to primarily and directly address Representative Omar’s anti-Semitic remarks in a resolution that should have been specifically about anti-Semitism so as to address the rising threat thereof;

Whereas Jewish people are subject in the media and political campaigns to numerous other dangerous anti-Semitic myths, including that Jewish people control the United States Government or seek global, political, and financial domination and that Jewish people are obsessed with money;

Whereas accusing Jewish people of being more loyal to Israel or to the Jewish community than to the United States constitutes anti-Semitism because it suggests that Jewish citizens cannot be patriotic Americans and trusted neighbors, when Jewish citizens have loyally served our Nation every day since its founding, whether in public or community life or military service;

Whereas all Americans, including Jews, Muslims, and Christians and people of all faiths and no faith, have a stake in fighting anti-Semitism, as all Americans have a stake in fighting every form of bigotry and hatred against people based on religion, race, or place of birth and origin; and

Whereas Representative Omar’s comments reflect negatively on the House of Representatives: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That the House of Representatives—

(1) directly disapproves the anti-Semitic comments made by Representative Omar;

(2) rejects the perpetuation of anti-Semitic stereotypes in the United States and around the world, including the pernicious myth of dual loyalty and foreign allegiance, especially in the context of support for the United States-Israel alliance;

(3) condemns anti-Semitic acts and statements as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contradictory to the values that define the people of the United States; and

(4) seeks to ensure that the United States will live up to the transcendent principles of tolerance, religious freedom, and equal protection as embodied in the Declaration of Independence and the First and 14th Amendments to the Constitution.

- - - - - - - - - -

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/241
web.archive.org/save/https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/241
congress.gov/116/bills/hres241/BILLS-116hres241ih.pdf

Attached: actions Firefox_Screenshot_2019-03-27T14-29-51.244Z.png (1203x1473 51.81 KB, 180.1K)

I believe that this is in direct violation of the First Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Congress is abridging the freedom of speech of Ilhan Omar.

Dictionary -
Abridge
verb (used with object), a·bridged, a·bridg·ing.
1.) to shorten by omissions while retaining the basic contents: to abridge a reference book.
2.) to reduce or lessen in duration, scope, authority, etc.; diminish; curtail: to abridge a visit; to abridge one's freedom.
3.) to deprive; cut off.

The other thing I see here is that she has a legitimate grievance. A grievance about pro-Israeli lobbying groups influencing the Government of the United States of America.

The only reason that they want to pass this resolution is to make a show of it and to cover their asses in case AIPAC and other PACs are thinking about sending them more money.

oh, and another thing of not regarding PACs
I'm not sure if I posted this in another thread, but I just did a little bit of research on campaign contributors.

So I pull up my current freshman Congressman

Start looking at his campaign contributions

and I see this:
Top Contributors, 2017 - 2018Contributor Total Individuals PACsClub for Growth $72,153 $72,153 $0House Freedom Fund $52,733 $47,733 $5,000Pilot Corp $12,800 $12,800 $0Healthmark Ventures $11,800 $11,800 $0Ariel Corp $10,800 $10,800 $0Top Industries, 2017 - 2018Industry Total Individuals PACsRepublican/Conservative $136,457 $114,207 $22,250Retired $101,277 $101,277 $0Leadership PACs $97,233 $47,733 $49,500Health Professionals $74,940 $51,940 $23,000Real Estate $64,920 $62,420 $2,500

so I start looking around "House Freedom Fund"
opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave.php?cycle=2018&cmte=C00552851

Top 20 Contributors to Leadership PACRank Contributor Total Indivs PACs1 Captive-Aire Inc $65,000 $65,000 $02 Healthmark Ventures $29,449 $29,449 $03 Ariel Corp $26,000 $26,000 $04 Woodforest National Bank $20,000 $20,000 $05 Vistas Unlimited $18,900 $18,900 $06 Wells Fargo $15,980 $15,980 $07 Chase Professionals $15,000 $15,000 $07 Nokomis Capital $15,000 $15,000 $07 Tennessee Industrial Electronics $15,000 $15,000 $07 Western Mutual Insurance $15,000 $15,000 $0

So I looked up Captive-Aire Inc…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CaptiveAire_Systems

Largest contributor to the House Freedom Fund is a company that makes Ventilation Systems?

please.

I'm thinking that this is bullshit and that this has to be money laudering.
I tried to look up Captive-Aire Inc stock prices but could not find anything.
If there is a sudden drop in value after 4 Nov 2018 midterm elections, then they are suspect in my mind.

Good to see you again, clitfag. Your thread most likely got slid off the board due to the Brenton Tarrant happening. I'll keep an eye out next time and make sure to bump the thread when it threatens to happen again. Keep up the good work, it is appreciated.

Checked
( ( ( congress) ) ) can go felate itself collectively

A resolution is not law. The bill about sharing police efforts is, or can become, law but only by arguing that "jew", "semite", and "israel" exist only as religious concepts and, thus, are not protected by the 1a, will you stop this shit. Requesting that the defending party proves that these concepts exist outside of, and predate, religious texts written by Josephus and other religious "scholars" over the past 2k years during the discovery phase of a lawsuit would shut this shit down quite fast.

4U.

Attached: clit commander.jpg (480x360, 12.61K)

Yes, I see what you mean.

lexisnexis.com/help/cu/Serial_Set/About_Bills.htm
(pic 1)

congress.gov/resources/display/content/How Our Laws Are Made - Learn About the Legislative Process#HowOurLawsAreMade-LearnAbouttheLegislativeProcess-FORMSOFCONGRESSIONALACTION
(pic 2)

Attached: simble rezalushun.png (755x199 19.55 KB, 23.14K)

You look like a big guy that could run some clit shit

Attached: Nothing to See.gif (500x255, 846.79K)

They are still jews tho.

Post the police bill.

Attached: 1548748891297.png (1000x1000, 175.85K)

Since there are so many bills out there, I've been concentrating on the ones that have to do with straight up Zionism, but if you know which bill this is, I would be happy to put up the information.
I have been searching, but can't find what you are talking about.
Is there a news article about it?
If so, post it here. I will check it out and post it in format.

C.L.I.T. Zig Forums's new terrorist group. Faggots will never locate it.

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (03/27/2019)

116th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. RES. 257
Inquiring whether the House of Representatives should impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America.

March 27, 2019
Ms. Tlaib (for herself and Mr. Green of Texas) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on Rules

RESOLUTION

Inquiring whether the House of Representatives should impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America.

Resolved, That—

(1) the Committee on the Judiciary shall inquire whether the House of Representatives should impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America;

(2) the Committee on the Judiciary or any subcommittee or task force designated by the Committee may, in connection with the inquiry under this resolution, take affidavits and depositions by a member, counsel, or consultant of the Committee, pursuant to notice or subpoena; and

(3) there shall be paid out of the applicable accounts of the House of Representatives such sums as may be necessary to assist the Committee on the Judiciary in conducting the inquiry under this resolution, any of which may be used for the procurement of staff or consultant services.

Link - congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/257
pdf file - congress.gov/116/bills/hres257/BILLS-116hres257ih.pdf

Attached: H.Res.257 - Inquiring whether the House of Representatives should impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America.png (1203x659, 79.47K)

End 28 Mar 2019 notes

Introduced Yesterday
Intredasting
I hope to do some follow up on these if these start to develop, but I guess I have to wait to make a full post on each one of these.

H.R.1933 - To prohibit States from retroactively imposing a sales tax collection duty on a remote seller, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep. Sensenbrenner, F. James, Jr. [R-WI-5] (Introduced 03/27/2019) Cosponsors: (4)
As of 03/29/2019 text has not been received for H.R.1933 - To prohibit States from retroactively imposing a sales tax collection duty on a remote seller, and for other purposes.
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1933
This is looking like the Government won't collect taxes from Amazon, but Amazon will collect taxes from you…meh

H.R.1934 - To direct the Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Communications and Information to prepare and submit periodic reports to Congress on the role of telecommunications in hate crimes.
Sponsor: Rep. Serrano, Jose E. [D-NY-15] (Introduced 03/27/2019) Cosponsors: (9)
As of 03/29/2019 text has not been received for H.R.1934 - To direct the Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Communications and Information to prepare and submit periodic reports to Congress on the role of telecommunications in hate crimes.
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1934
um…

H.R.1931 - To authorize dedicated domestic terrorism offices within the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to analyze and monitor domestic terrorist activity and require the Federal Government to take steps to prevent domestic terrorism.
Sponsor: Rep. Schneider, Bradley Scott [D-IL-10] (Introduced 03/27/2019) Cosponsors: (2)
As of 03/29/2019 text has not been received for H.R.1931 - To authorize dedicated domestic terrorism offices within the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to analyze and monitor domestic terrorist activity and require the Federal Government to take steps to prevent domestic terrorism.
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1931
guys, I'm starting to see a trend here…

H.R.1930 - To provide for the elimination of the Department of Education, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep. Rouzer, David [R-NC-7] (Introduced 03/27/2019)
As of 03/29/2019 text has not been received for H.R.1930 - To provide for the elimination of the Department of Education, and for other purposes.
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1930
WHAT ! ? ! ?

Moar Stuph

H.R.1989 - To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to modify the provisions that relate to family-sponsored immigrants.
Sponsor: Rep. Steube, W. Gregory [R-FL-17] (Introduced 03/28/2019)
As of 03/29/2019 text has not been received for H.R.1989 - To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to modify the provisions that relate to family-sponsored immigrants.
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1989

H.R.1976 - To require the Director of the United States Geological Survey to perform a nationwide survey of perfluorinated compounds, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep. Kildee, Daniel T. [D-MI-5] (Introduced 03/28/2019)
As of 03/29/2019 text has not been received for H.R.1976 - To require the Director of the United States Geological Survey to perform a nationwide survey of perfluorinated compounds, and for other purposes.
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1976

H.R.1965 - To set forth the terms for the admission of the territory of Puerto Rico as a State of the Union.
Sponsor: Rep. Soto, Darren [D-FL-9] (Introduced 03/28/2019)
As of 03/29/2019 text has not been received for H.R.1965 - To set forth the terms for the admission of the territory of Puerto Rico as a State of the Union.
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1965

-clitfag

Still no updates as to the status and the text of these proposed items.
Personally, I am keeping my eye on H.R. 1934 and H.R. 1931

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (03/05/2019)
116th CONGRESS
1st Session

H. R. 1541

To require a report on Saudi Arabia obtaining nuclear fuel enrichment capabilities.
- - - - - - - - - -
March 5, 2019

Mr. Schneider (for himself and Mr. Meadows) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs
- - - - - - - - - -
A BILL

To require a report on Saudi Arabia obtaining nuclear fuel enrichment capabilities.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. Report on Saudi Arabia obtaining nuclear fuel enrichment capabilities.

Not later than 30 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the President shall submit to the Committee on Foreign Affairs of the House of Representatives and the Committee on Foreign Relations of the Senate a report on the impact to the national security interests of the United States and regional allies, including Israel, of Saudi Arabia obtaining nuclear fuel enrichment capabilities through a commercial sale.

Link - congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1541
pdf - congress.gov/116/bills/hr1541/BILLS-116hr1541ih.pdf

Attached: Actions H R 1541 - To require a report on Saudi Arabia obtaining nuclear fuel enrichment capabilities..png (1202x762 53.21 KB, 84.82K)

Okayyyyyyyy
so this confirms that Saudia Arabia either:
a.) Is trying to obtain Nuclear Fuel Enrichment Capabilities, or
b.) Already has obtained Nuclear Fuel Enrichment Capabilities.
Dubs says they have obtained Nuclear Fuel Enrichment Capabilities
rolling

What’s your reason for doing this? What do you think it will accomplish?

Stay Alert - Stay Alive
Learn
Stop being a blind lemming and be informed. If this is too much for you, then leave this thread and never come back.

H.R.1837 - To make improvements to certain defense and security assistance provisions and to authorize assistance for Israel, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep. Deutch, Theodore E. [D-FL-22] (Introduced 03/21/2019)
As of 03/29/2019 text has not been received for H.R.1837 - To make improvements to certain defense and security assistance provisions and to authorize assistance for Israel, and for other purposes.
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1837

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (03/21/2019)

116th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. RES. 246

Opposing efforts to delegitimize the State of Israel and the Global Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement targeting Israel.
- - - - - - - - - -
March 21, 2019

Mr. Schneider (for himself, Mr. Zeldin, Mr. Nadler, and Mrs. Wagner) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Financial Services, Science, Space, and Technology, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned
- - - - - - - - - -
RESOLUTION

Opposing efforts to delegitimize the State of Israel and the Global Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement targeting Israel.

Whereas the democratic, Jewish State of Israel is a key ally and strategic partner of the United States;

Whereas since Israel’s founding in 1948, Congress has repeatedly expressed our Nation’s unwavering commitment to the security of Israel as a Jewish and democratic state;

Whereas American policy has long sought to bring peace to the Middle East and recognized that both the Israeli and Palestinian people should be able to live in safe and sovereign states, free from fear and violence, with mutual recognition;

Whereas support for peace between the Israelis and Palestinians has long-standing bipartisan support in Congress;

Whereas it is the long-standing policy of the United States that a peaceful resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict should come through direct negotiations between the Government of Israel and the Palestinian Authority, with the support of countries in the region and around the world;

Whereas it is a hallmark of American democracy for citizens to petition the United States Government in favor of or against United States foreign policy;

Whereas cooperation between Israel and the United States is of great importance, especially in the context of rising anti-Semitism, authoritarianism and security problems in Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa;

Whereas the Global Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Movement (BDS Movement) targeting Israel is a campaign that does not favor a two-state solution and that seeks to exclude the State of Israel and the Israeli people from the economic, cultural, and academic life of the rest of the world;

Whereas the BDS Movement targets not only the Israeli government but also Israeli academic, cultural, and civil society institutions, as well as individual Israeli citizens of all political persuasions, religions, and ethnicities, and in some cases even Jews of other nationalities who support Israel;

Whereas the BDS Movement does not recognize, and many of its supporters explicitly deny, the right of the Jewish people to national self-determination;

Whereas a founder of the BDS Movement has denied the right of the Jewish people in their homeland, saying, “We oppose a Jewish state in any part of Palestine. No Palestinian, rational Palestinian, not a sell-out Palestinian, will ever accept a Jewish state in Palestine.”;

Whereas university-based BDS efforts violate the core goals of the university and global cultural development, which thrive on free and open exchange and debate; and

Whereas the BDS Movement promotes principles of collective guilt, mass punishment, and group isolation, which are destructive of prospects for progress towards peace and a two-state solution: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That the House of Representatives—

(1) opposes the Global Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement (BDS Movement) targeting Israel, including efforts to target United States companies that are engaged in commercial activities that are legal under United States law, and all efforts to delegitimize the State of Israel;

(2) affirms that the Global Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement undermines the possibility for a negotiated solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict by demanding concessions of one party alone and encouraging the Palestinians to reject negotiations in favor of international pressure;

(3) urges Israelis and Palestinians to return to direct negotiations as the only way to achieve an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict;

Attached: Actions H.Res.246 - Opposing efforts to delegitimize the State of Israel and the Global Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement targeting Israel.png (1189x1699 80.41 KB, 282.81K)

(4) supports the full implementation of the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014 (Public Law 113–296; 128 Stat. 4075) and new efforts to enhance government-wide, coordinated United States-Israel scientific and technological cooperation in civilian areas, such as with respect to energy, water, agriculture, alternative fuel technology, civilian space technology, and security, in order to counter the effects of actions to boycott, divest from, or sanction Israel; and

(5) reaffirms its strong support for a negotiated solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict resulting in two states—a democratic Jewish State of Israel, and a viable, democratic Palestinian state—living side-by-side in peace, security, and mutual recognition.

Link - congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/246
pdf - congress.gov/116/bills/hres246/BILLS-116hres246ih.pdf

Yet another H. Res. condemning anti-semitism.
Are we already in George Orwell's Dystopia?

So it does nothing, then. We’re already informed. No one knows more than we do. Individual bills are irrelevant. We know who wrote them, we know who signed them. None of this is helpful in any way, least of all because you–and everyone else–will never act to stop them.

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (02/26/2019)

116th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 1372

To clarify that it is United States policy to recognize Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
- - - - - - - - - -
February 26, 2019

Mr. Gallagher (for himself, Mr. Mast, Mr. Lamborn, Mr. Banks, Ms. Stefanik, Mr. Cole, Mr. Meadows, Mr. Johnson of Ohio, Mr. Perry, Mr. Marshall, Mr. Green of Tennessee, Mr. Zeldin, Mr. Budd, and Mr. Hice of Georgia) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, Science, Space, and Technology, and Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned
- - - - - - - - - -
A BILL

To clarify that it is United States policy to recognize Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That it is the sense of the House of Representatives that—

SECTION 1. Findings.

Congress finds the following:

(1) On September 1, 1975, President Gerald Ford provided a diplomatic assurance to Israel that “the U.S. will support the position that an overall settlement with Syria in the framework of a peace agreement must assure Israel’s security from attack from the Golan Heights [and] it will give great weight to Israel’s position that any peace agreement with Syria must be predicated on Israel remaining on the Golan Heights”.

(2) In October 1991, Secretary of State James Baker provided a diplomatic assurance to Israel that “the United States continues to stand behind the assurance given by President Ford to Prime Minister Rabin on September 1, 1975”.

(3) Iran has used the war in Syria to establish a long-term military presence in the Levant, to attack Israel from across the Golan Heights, and to create territorial corridors that allow it to provide arms to its troops and terrorist proxies.

SEC. 2. Sense of Congress.

It is the sense of Congress that—

(1) Israel’s security from attacks from Syria and Lebanon cannot be assured without Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights;

(2) in light of new realities on the ground, including Iran’s presence in Syria—

(A) it is unrealistic to expect that the outcome of a peace agreement between Israel and Syria will be an Israeli withdrawal from the Golan Heights; and

(B) it is realistic to expect that any peace agreement between Israel and Syria will only be achieved on the basis of Israel remaining on the Golan Heights; and

(3) it is in the United States national security interest to ensure that—

(A) Israel retains control of the Golan Heights; and

(B) the Syrian regime of Bashar al-Assad faces diplomatic and geopolitical consequences for its killing of civilians, the ethnic cleansing of Arab Sunnis, and the use of weapons of mass destruction.

SEC. 3. Statement of United States policy.

It shall be the policy of the United States—

(1) to recognize Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights; and

(2) to promote and conduct joint projects with Israel on the Golan Heights, including projects—

(A) in basic and applied scientific fields;

(B) in industrial research and development; and

(C) in strategic and applied research of agricultural problems.

SEC. 4. Rule of construction.

Any reference to “Israel” in any existing or future Act of Congress relating to appropriations or foreign commerce, including customs and international trade, shall be interpreted to include the Golan Heights.

Link - congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1372
pdf - congress.gov/116/bills/hr1372/BILLS-116hr1372ih.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-29 Text - H R 1372 - 116th Congress (2019-2020)

So, in this one, they want to sign into law that the Golan Heights shall be forever recognized as part of Israel.
Republicans = Zionists

And Democrats = Zionists too.
The solution was always to kill all jews.

Bump.

I am particularly interested in these seven pieces of proposed legislature and what the wording will be on these.
Still no text received. WTF Congress, get off your asses and get to work…oh shit - look at this Surveillance State Shit….disguised as a school protection in the name of terrorism bill………………….

Union Calendar No. 11
116th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 1593

[Report No. 116–25]

To amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to establish a school security coordinating council, and for other purposes.
- - - - - - - - - -
March 7, 2019

Mr. Payne (for himself, Mr. Thompson of Mississippi, and Mr. Green of Texas) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Homeland Security
March 28, 2019

Reported with an amendment, committed to the Committee of the Whole House on the State of the Union, and ordered to be printed

[Strike out all after the enacting clause and insert the part printed in italic]

[For text of introduced bill, see copy of bill as introduced on (March 7, 2019)]
- - - - - - - - - -
A BILL

To amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to establish a school security coordinating council, and for other purposes.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. Short title.

This Act may be cited as the “Coordinating and Leveraging Activities for School Security Act” or the “CLASS Act of 2019”.

SEC. 2. School security coordinating council.

(a) In general.—Title VII of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 341 et seq.) is amended by adding at the end the following new section:

“SEC. 711. School security coordinating council.

“(a) Establishment.—There is established in the Department a coordinating council to ensure that, to the maximum extent practicable, activities, plans, and policies to enhance the security of an early childhood education program, elementary school, high school, or secondary schools against an act of terrorism are coordinated.

“(b) Composition.—The members of the council established pursuant to subsection (a) shall include the following:

“(1) The Under Secretary for Strategy, Policy, and Plans.

“(2) The Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security.

“(3) The Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

“(4) The Director of the Secret Service.

“(5) The Executive Director of the Office of Academic Engagement.

“(6) The Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs.

“(7) Any other official of the Department the Secretary determines appropriate.

“(c) Leadership.—The Secretary shall designate a member of the council to serve as chair of the council.

“(d) Reports.—Not later than January 30, 2021, and annually thereafter, the Secretary shall submit to the Committee on Homeland Security of the House of Representatives and the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the Senate a report regarding the council’s activities during the preceding year, including information on any metrics regarding the efficacy of such activities and any engagement with stakeholders outside of the Federal Government.

“(e) Definitions.—In this section, the terms ‘early childhood education program’, ‘elementary school’, ‘high school’, and ‘secondary school’ have the meanings given such terms in section 8101 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. 7801).”.

(b) Clerical amendment.—The table of contents in section 1(b) of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 is amended by inserting after the item relating to section 710 the following new item:

“Sec. 711. School security coordinating council.”.
- - - - - - - - - -
Union Calendar No. 11
116th CONGRESS
1st Session

H. R. 1593

[Report No. 116–25]
- - - - - - - - - -
A BILL
- - - - - - - - - -
March 28, 2019
Reported with an amendment, committed to the Committee of the Whole House on the State of the Union, and ordered to be printed

Link - congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1593
pdf - congress.gov/116/bills/hr1593/BILLS-116hr1593rh.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-01 Text - H R 1593 - 116th Congress (2019-2020)

False Flag (Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear) Incoming with the next two ? ? ?

Union Calendar No. 10
116th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 1589

[Report No. 116–24]

To amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to establish chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear intelligence and information sharing functions of the Office of Intelligence and Analysis of the Department of Homeland Security and to require dissemination of information analyzed by the Department to entities with responsibilities relating to homeland security, and for other purposes.
- - - - - - - - - -
March 7, 2019

Mr. Walker (for himself and Mr. King of New York) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Homeland Security
March 28, 2019

[Strike out all after the enacting clause and insert the part printed in italic]

[For text of introduced bill, see copy of bill as introduced on March 7, 2019]
- - - - - - - - - -
A BILL

To amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to establish chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear intelligence and information sharing functions of the Office of Intelligence and Analysis of the Department of Homeland Security and to require dissemination of information analyzed by the Department to entities with responsibilities relating to homeland security, and for other purposes.

SECTION 1. Short title.

This Act may be cited as the “CBRN Intelligence and Information Sharing Act of 2019”.

SEC. 2. Chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear intelligence and information sharing.

(a) In general.—Subtitle A of title II of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 121 et seq.) is amended by inserting after section 210E the following new section:

“SEC. 210F. Chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear intelligence and information sharing.

“(a) In general.—The Office of Intelligence and Analysis of the Department of Homeland Security shall—

“(1) support homeland security-focused intelligence analysis of terrorist actors, their claims, and their plans to conduct attacks involving chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear materials against the United States, including critical infrastructure;

“(2) support homeland security-focused intelligence analysis of global infectious disease, public health, food, agricultural, and veterinary issues;

“(3) support homeland security-focused risk analysis and risk assessments of the homeland security hazards described in paragraphs (1) and (2), including the transportation of chemical, biological, nuclear, and radiological materials, by providing relevant quantitative and nonquantitative threat information;

“(4) leverage existing and emerging homeland security intelligence capabilities and structures to enhance early detection, prevention, protection, response, and recovery efforts with respect to a chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear attack;

“(5) share information and provide tailored analytical support on such threats to State, local, Tribal, and territorial authorities, and other Federal agencies, as well as relevant national biosecurity and biodefense stakeholders, as appropriate; and

“(6) perform other responsibilities, as assigned by the Secretary.

“(b) Coordination.—Where appropriate, the Office of Intelligence and Analysis shall coordinate with other relevant Department components, including the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office and the National Biosurveillance Integration Center, agencies within the intelligence community, including the National Counter Proliferation Center, and other Federal, State, local, Tribal, and territorial authorities, including officials from high-threat urban areas, State and major urban area fusion centers, and local public health departments, as appropriate, and enable such entities to provide recommendations on optimal information sharing mechanisms, including expeditious sharing of classified information, and on how such entities can provide information to the Department.

“(c) Definitions.—In this section:

“(1) INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY.—The term ‘intelligence community’ has the meaning given such term in section 3(4) of the National Security Act of 1947 (50 U.S.C. 3003(4)).

“(2) NATIONAL BIOSECURITY AND BIODEFENSE STAKEHOLDERS.—The term ‘national biosecurity and biodefense stakeholders’ means officials from Federal, State, local, Tribal, and territorial authorities and individuals from the private sector who are involved in efforts to prevent, protect against, respond to, and recover from a biological attack or other phenomena that may have serious health consequences for the United States, including infectious disease outbreaks.”.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-02 Text - H R 1589 - 116th Congress (2019-2020)

(b) Clerical amendment.—The table of contents in section 1(b) of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 is amended by inserting after the item relating to section 210E the following new item:

“Sec. 210F. Chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear intelligence and information sharing.”.

(c) Report.—

(1) IN GENERAL.—Not later than one year after the date of the enactment of this Act and annually thereafter for each of the following four years, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall report to the appropriate congressional committees on the following:

(A) The intelligence and information sharing activities under section 210F of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (as added by subsection (a) of this section) and of all relevant entities within the Department of Homeland Security to counter the threat from attacks using chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear materials.

(B) The Department’s activities in accordance with relevant intelligence strategies.

(2) ASSESSMENT OF IMPLEMENTATION.—The reports required under paragraph (1) shall include the following:

(A) An assessment of the progress of the Office of Intelligence and Analysis of the Department of Homeland Security in implementing such section 210F.

(B) A description of the methods established to carry out such assessment.

(3) DEFINITION.—In this subsection, the term “appropriate congressional committees” means the Committee on Homeland Security of the House of Representatives and the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the Senate and any committee of the House of Representatives or the Senate having legislative jurisdiction under the rules of the House of Representatives or Senate, respectively, over the matter concerned.

SEC. 3. Dissemination of information analyzed by the department to state, local, tribal, territorial, and private entities with responsibilities relating to homeland security.

Paragraph (6) of section 201(d) of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 121(d)) is amended by striking “and to agencies of State” and all that follows through the period at the end and inserting “to State, local, tribal, territorial, and private entities with such responsibilities, and, as appropriate, to the public, in order to assist in preventing, deterring, or responding to acts of terrorism against the United States.”.
- - - - - - - - - -
Union Calendar No. 10
116th CONGRESS
1st Session

H. R. 1589

[Report No. 116–24]
- - - - - - - - - -
A BILL
- - - - - - - - - -
March 28, 2019

Link - congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1589
pdf - congress.gov/116/bills/hr1589/BILLS-116hr1589rh.pdf

Union Calendar No. 13
116th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 1590

[Report No. 116–27]

To require an exercise related to terrorist and foreign fighter travel, and for other purposes.
- - - - - - - - - -
March 7, 2019

Mr. Guest introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Homeland Security
March 28, 2019

Additional sponsors: Mr. Kelly of Mississippi, Mr. McCaul, Mr. Higgins of Louisiana, Mr. Palazzo, Mr. Walker, and Mr. Ratcliffe
March 28, 2019

Committed to the Committee of the Whole House on the State of the Union and ordered to be printed
- - - - - - - - - -
A BILL

To require an exercise related to terrorist and foreign fighter travel, and for other purposes.

SECTION 1. Short title.

This Act may be cited as the “Terrorist and Foreign Fighter Travel Exercise Act of 2019”.

SEC. 2. Exercise on terrorist and foreign fighter travel.

(a) In general.—In addition to, or as part of exercise programs currently carried out by the Department of Homeland Security, to enhance domestic preparedness for and collective response to terrorism, promote the dissemination of homeland security information, and test the security posture of the United States, the Secretary of Homeland Security, through appropriate offices and components of the Department and in coordination with the heads of appropriate Federal departments and agencies, shall develop and conduct an exercise related to the detection and prevention of terrorist and foreign fighter travel.

(b) Exercise requirements.—The exercise required under subsection (a) shall include—

(1) a scenario involving—

(A) persons traveling from the United States to join or provide material support or resources to a terrorist organization abroad; and

(B) terrorist infiltration into the United States, including by United States citizens and foreign nationals;

(2) coordination with appropriate Federal departments and agencies, foreign governments, and State, local, Tribal, and territorial agencies, including law enforcement agencies and representatives from the National Network of Fusion Centers; and

(3) coordination with appropriate private sector and community stakeholders.

(c) Report.—Not later than 60 days after the completion of the exercise required under subsection (a), the Secretary of Homeland Security shall, consistent with the protection of classified information, submit to the Committee on Homeland Security of the House of Representatives and the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the Senate an after-action report presenting the initial findings of such exercise, plans for quickly incorporating lessons learned into future operations of the Department of Homeland Security, and any proposed legislative changes informed by such exercise.

(d) Definition.—In this section, the term “material support or resources” has the meaning given such term in section 2339A of title 18, United States Code.

SEC. 3. Emerging threats in the national exercise program.

Clause (i) of section 648(b)(2)(A) of the Post-Katrina Emergency Management Reform Act of 2006 (6 U.S.C. 748(b)(2)) is amended by inserting “and emerging” after “credible”.
- - - - - - - - - -
Union Calendar No. 13
116th CONGRESS
1st Session

H. R. 1590

[Report No. 116–27]
- - - - - - - - - -
A BILL
- - - - - - - - - -
March 28, 2019
Committed to the Committee of the Whole House on the State of the Union and ordered to be printed

Link - congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1590
pdf - congress.gov/116/bills/hr1590/BILLS-116hr1590rh.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-02 Text - H R 1590 - 116th Congress (2019-2020)

prepareforchange.net/2018/06/22/89-of-our-senators-and-congress-hold-dual-citizenship-citizenship-with-israel/

I got you clitfag; the promised bump.

Attached: clitfag.jpg (3328x1698, 207.31K)

You can get around this by making your own bunker board

Your threads are being intentionally slid, clitfag. Thanks, mods.

Excuse my doubleposting, but you should really think about creating your own board. This shit will not stop. Comments are being deleted so your thread sinks like an anchor i'd wager it's even faster than that

Bump.

Attached: clitfag.jpg (3328x1698, 207.31K)

It is H. R. 1459
A BILL
To support security and law enforcement training and cooperation between the United States and Israel.

Reminder that 'Israel' only exists in religious texts and "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" where this law does so and even goes further by protecting this "religion".

There are four types of legislation that move through Congress: bills and three types of resolutions. Generally, bills are legislative proposals that, if enacted, carry the force of law, whereas resolutions do not. Though, this is not always true. Each type of resolution comes in a House form and a Senate form:

H.Res and S.Res. House and Senate simple resolutions
H.J.Res. and S.J.Res House and Senate joint resolutions
H.Con.Res. and S.Con.Res. House and Senate concurrent resolutions

H.Res House Resolution

Should read:
*H.R. stands for 'House of Representatives', not 'House Resolution'.

Bump.

Promised bump.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Bump.

This is a very good activity that is more than necessary on a political speculation and discussion board. Please keep it up and maybe summarize each of these actions a bit before or after you post what they are. It's these kinds of political actions that (((they))) rely on the general public not knowing about to get them to work.

Bump.

I love eating kebabs. Why do you guys want to kill the Muslims?

Bumping.

Attached: 1459640309003.jpg (960x960, 26.46K)

Chinese ejection copypasta
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门