Don't fight the Jews, join them

The Jews are recruiting guys. Do you want lots of money, wine and women? Do want to rule from the shadows? Should we join the Jews?

Attached: images(26).jpg (186x271, 13.05K)

Wash me kikes, that's the only privilege I will afford you.

You have 2 choices, and at this point your post here tells me that you failed to choose the other!

My ball sack isn't going to wash itself, and I haven't all day to wait for you to get around to it.

HERE IS YOUR BLACK PILL. YOU WILL LOSE! WE HAVE CONSULTED WITH are secret rabbis… The future is already written.

Attached: images(25).jpg (186x271, 11.93K)

Trump is that you?

Attached: 1550271956803.jpg (562x734, 263.79K)

Join the Legion…. Being antisemitic is being anti American. SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE. NANCY P.

Attached: images(27).jpg (183x275, 20.79K)

Lose how?

You will never be this cool

Attached: images(24).jpg (300x168, 8.03K)

They have already lost!

It's ironic really, for a religious people you kikes sure are consumed with irrelevant material shit. You're not taking any of it with you, but you will take your shit soul. If there is a God, God is is going to toss you kikes into the depths of hell where you really belong. What a truly disgusting unenlightened den of rats you all are.

I am absolute 0.

I do nothing other than live.

Do you have any links to prove this?

Their women are always recruiting

Oh man, you're getting more pathetic by the minute.

Nice. Good thing I'm already circumcised.

God yes, all I ever saught was some random strangers approval of my life style and choices.

Fuck I can't be pathetic in your eyes, how will I ever wipe my ass with dignity after a day of getting assaulted by queers.

I am a Jew and I've accepted Christ.

Sorry, I'm not Brenton

#MAGAwithDACA

Nobody knows who that is.

Let me clarify. I have an alter, that means a second person is alive in my head. I have two personalities. Are you understanding this now?. The alter is blank, because they keep wiping him.

Get out Sabbatean

who cares about heaven when you can't have sex in there

I will join the jews in hell, because I do not expect to be forgiven for the horrible atrocities I intend to commit upon them.