Nigger

Why is the word 'nigger' considered racist in 2019? Anyone who was old enough to experiences its negative connotations in the 50s is dead or close to it. Niggers today have no frame of reference. They think the word is racist because people have told them it is, just like any other conditioning. What do niggers today actually feel when they hear the word? They shouldn't feel anything. And don't fucking mention 'slavery'. Every race on the planet have been slaves to someone. Niggers enslave each other much more than whites ever did. So why do they get so fucking upset about the word 'nigger'? I don't fucking care if someone calls me 'honkey' or 'cracker'. It means nothing.

Attached: nigger.png (412x592, 293.74K)

$35 million dollars.

Keep your little boys.

Because jews control the government and media.

It's not racist. I was told this by a dude that called me it

I am fucking white as paper.

They also controlled all nigger slave trade. So, that's not it.

And? The fact they controlled the nigger slave trade doesn't mean they allow whites to say nigger.

Because they enjoy having power over you

We don't care. Haven't you figured that out yet? Politically Incorrect.

Nigger

It doesn't matter if you care or not, what matters is if you can be jailed for it or not.

Go ahead, put me in jail. 3 hots and a cot. Will even get free blowjobs everyday.

My lofe is hell, ask me if I care, nigger.

OK, go to any public place in Jew York or California and yell nigger.

DOUBLE NIGGER

Being white is racist in 2019. Doesn't matter what you say or do. Even if you do nothing and just keep your mouth shut.

Attached: th.jpg (474x295, 20.11K)

Already did.

Are you fucking stupid? Do you even know who you're talking to?

That's dirty.

Proof?

Go ask them, I even started yelling it at a bunch of bloods in Milwaukee while wearing my RED shoes.

Now I wear purple and am green. White as a fucking snowflake.

I'm not seeing any proof.

They know I love them, even if I don't agree with them.

I bet you have proof I was frogged by a gay Black dude in downtown Denver right outside the amphitheater complex though. Him and a hot stripper.

Goddamn, another schizo boomer.

why is anything considered racist?
discrimination:different people are different
prejudice:preconceptions are unavoidable
racism just means believing observably distinct human populations are different physiologically and behaviorally, and we call them races

Attached: define discrimination.png (559x289, 22.21K)

Euros keep telling me no, so I will go somewhere else.

Cry all you want. I have a ginger cutie waiting for me elsewhere.

This is all it ever boils down to

The thing about the entire "nigger" outrage is that the niggers themselves just can't stop saying it, singing it, rhyming it, chanting it, slanging it everywhere all the time. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger all day long.

But if a non nigger "says it" OMG OH MIE FUCKING GHOOODDDD!"

The feigned outrage is ridiculous. Seriously let's pack them all up onto rusty old freighters and send them back to their Kwaanza.

USE this IRL and don't give a shit
this will make it normal again.

It’s just stupid. Wouldn’t it be racist to stop a race from saying nigger?

Cock munchies nigga ma ass gay u homo TWAT Danny g from smwerick birmingham

Ok

Niggers were/are lazy and retarded and violent. Niggers were called lazy/retarded/violent niggers. The word nigger became synonymous with being lazy, retarded, and violent, which are all inherently negative things and thus is seen as an insult. Niggers get mad for being called niggers even though their own behavior led it to be associated with what it did.

You forgot to mention that not only did it lead them to be called niggers historically, it probably is the reason they are being called a nigger presently in that scenario, and in response they immediately become retarded and violent in an attempt to disprove what you just said about them. It's so fucking hilarious how fundamentally broken and valueless nigs are, the joke is that anyone is stupid enough to want to live with them.

NIGGER is considered racist because of NIGGERS

why? Because they're NIGGERS

what did he even mean by this fucking post?

Any word for niggers eventually becomes a slur. "Person of Color" will be considered a dehumanizing term that erases the racial identity of black and brown 'people' in a few years; niggers are so objectively shitty that there's no term to talk about them that won't eventually become associated with implications of rape and crime.

Attached: 2fd9e1cf3dd159fd9adbfa4cfefcd62c72c50af4.jpg (1000x978, 528.29K)

It's about power and control over Whites it has nothing to do with outrage or slavery. It's why they're allowed to call you every name under the sun.

because black people, as a volk,

it seems like that word has more power over them than 'cracker' does for us. read Nick Land' chapter 'The Cracker Factory' and 'Odd Marriages' in the Dark Enlightenment.

basically the left will cease to win when it can't go left anymore, resulting in social chaos.

I used to think this way, and in a society where all things are equal you'd be right. But there's a historical context that goes along with the word nigger. I loathe academic doublespeak more than almost anyone I know, and I'm not one of these faggots who thinks there is 'systemic racism' inherent in the USA but ignoring the history of blacks in America is pretty silly. The slave trade was brutal and even after they were emancipated they were treated like literal subhumans.

Maybe in the future after whites become the minority, and it becomes legal to enslave white men, and then we are emancipated some 300 years later, maybe then cracker and honky will be bad words as well.

Nigger, historically, it's been entirely legal to enslave white men.

Who do you think the slaves in Europe are?

Blacks call each other nigger all the time, but a white man? They get the social whip.
The negros burn each other with gasoline in africa, but the white man is told to censore their actions in their own countries.

White man wake up. Whake up and an find a tree.

Attached: Uncle-Ruckus get a brick kang nigga.jpg (480x360 220.52 KB, 14.01K)

When you start to realize you not a stewing hateful vile leftist it begins to make seance why they have the rules they do. You know how there is that kid how is not allowed to have paste glue because he will eat it. Well thanks to Equality none of us can.

Wdd up my nigger. Oh hell no pasty bitch ass did not just call me his nigger. pop. Well my special nongenderbinary student what did you learn? I verbally attacked him with my words and he defended him self out anger for years of slavery and oppression. that's right don't be a bitch ass pasty faggot.

Gangs take very seriously claiming a false stasis even in or out of the same group. The mentality displayed is not much more complex then that. there was no loyalty to act in defense or in the interest of said cuck and he claimed a false representation of stasis.

Shiiiiit I was you nigger back in Vietnam when you sent in darky first then shot mordars at the snipers. I am still your nigger lets blow this bitch I an't on that kike subversion

You see, niggers were conditioned to react negatively to the N nigger word. The Negro brain is too small to be able to think critically. They react to the word nigger the same way Pavlov's bitch reacts to the sound of a bell, except the bitch salivates while the Negro chimps out.

Well there is being spoken to and spoken with. to is in possession over like a dog you my dog. With ride with me hail marry come and see. Shit got me thinking Sholomo wanted to see us both dead you where trying to make it out alive and I cant read so I could not use the morter. I am your nigger. You missed that Whitey is the new from of darky in leftism and more prejudges then ever. oh no you did not whitey this is a nongender binary bathroom.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (426x371, 359.14K)

jews

Legend has it, that there existed an ancient manuscript, lost for eons in the depths of a cave in Tibet, unknown for ages, only brought to light in recent years. Translators have deciphered the Sanskrit and it was to their great shock, and the shock of the world at large, when the manuscript was found to contain over 10 million synonyms for the N word.

Pic related

Attached: E526D2DF-CC45-4973-9070-BA5B155794A7.jpeg (1000x1430, 156.89K)

Attached: DBB07C91-899D-4BF0-A9E7-FFA6C3C40732.png (1000x1413, 650.8K)

Attached: 5F71AFAD-778D-461B-9F29-39FE62B72D3A.gif (1000x958, 358.23K)

Orwellian style language control. A symbol of international governance used to stop the native population from separating a native friendly from a hostile invader. Obviously at the international level this is more racially focused to facilitate demographic extinction of Europeans. Ask the Germans what they could and could not say or refer to Soviet forces as when they were occupied by Russia after WW2

Quadruple mudshit blackie nigger

Nigger still means niggers because we still have niggers, you fucking nigger

see

That's pretty much it. Read up on cultural marxism op.
Conditioning, conformity and history revisionism is pretty much the 101 of power.

The are conditioned to react to a certein stimuli in a certain way. Words by themselves have no meaning but get a critical amount of people interprete them in a certain way and you'll be a step closer to world domination.
Well you're not violent as well but if told often enough you'll eventually believe it and conform. This conformity will be taken as a proof of the proposition.

To distribute this information you'd have to be able to influence the narrative at scale.
You won't be able to becuse the left is pretty much about the narrative control and will call this information an attempt to remove your guilt which will be seen as a further proof that you're guilty. It's about the narrative not the facts.

Having power is not necessarily enjoyable but is pretty much everything there is if you interprete the society today in a power hierarchy and power dynamics.

This is a major part of the power game. You can complain that they want to jail wrongthinkers but what really matters is controlling the narrative. If they control it, there will always be a double standard that is you saying racist won't matter as them calling you a racist and you calling them out on their bs won't matter as much as they calling out you.

That's correct. It's not being white so much as it is being guilty. They've managed to associate white with guily.
That's why controlling the narrative is so important.

If enough whites do it we'll be able to break the narrative that whites aren't "allowed" to do it. This is hoever highly unlikely

practically impossible

this. also cultural marxism by pathologizing everything normal and normalizing sickness (transphobia, anti-semitism a.s.o)