Netanyahu Claims Israel Has the Legal Right to Annex The West Bank by Force

Netanyahu Claims Israel Has the Legal Right to Annex The West Bank by Force

Celebrating the US administration’s recognition of Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday made a dramatic statement that not only appeared to contradict a core tenet of international law, but also could foreshadow a potential Israeli annexation of the West Bank:

Of course, Israel has never waged any war of aggression, and we know this because that’s what the Israelis claim, and they would never lie to justify their ongoing and relentless land grab. Every square inch of land that Israeli claims for its own was won defensively, only after Palestinians threw rocks at their armor-plated tanks. Every year Palestine has gotten smaller and smaller because Palestine is waging an offensive war against Israel, or so we are told.
Israel has no intention of stopping their annexation of Palestinian land now that they have been awarded the Golan Heights. If anything, securing the Golan has only made Israel even more aggressive as they are now closer than ever to their dream of uniting “Eretz” Israel. Scholars can argue international law all they want, but as long as Israel claims to be waging a defensive war, no one can legally stop them from eventually taking the West Bank and Gaza, thereby truly wiping Palestine completely off the map.

rightoftheright.com/netanyahu-claims-israel-has-the-legal-right-to-annex-the-west-bank-by-force/

Attached: west-bank-clashes.jpg (482x421, 219.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rosettedelacroix.com/?cat=1142
uk.ambafrance.org/France-UK-and-others-reiterate-stance-on-Golan-Heights
twitter.com/HundredHanders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who /likud/ here?

Jews have legal right to do anything. They are G-d's chosen people

Europeans are the rightful owners of Israel, death to the Caananites.
rosettedelacroix.com/?cat=1142

Jews are spawn of Cain, literally the opposite.

Whites are edomites and devils spawn.

Attached: Das_Rite.jpg (500x500, 78.6K)

Actually it's the jews who are edomites. They made a false flag and got rome to destroy the second temple to prevent the truth from being revealed and all the ancient scriptures from being discovered.

Meanwhile
uk.ambafrance.org/France-UK-and-others-reiterate-stance-on-Golan-Heights

Looks at that slinging stance, perfect execution of baleric style throw, using the whole body to add power to the projectile.
I wish I knew how to sling like that when I was as young as this brown kid.

This is allowed to post here.

Where is the lie?
The lie is that none of these Israeli wars were defensive

Attached: fa9ee0f8893fde8209bed23a2f2317267adc143957bd588e5639b7c511059c63.jpg (392x731, 51.17K)

Under appreciated hobby. You can really sling a couple pound rock with one of those. Easy to make, easy to use. Would recommend as a hobby.

Attached: 37.jpg (590x426, 99.87K)

We should give those guys a billion dollars worth of weapons and drop them off in Palestine.

Their claim to be the chosen people is just a valid as anyone else's.

Attached: black hebrew israelites.jpg (1024x683, 82.62K)

annex zog lives by force

Attached: squad.png (480x270, 206.33K)

No wonder the tank commander felt threatened and had to gun him down.

92% of Jews are descendants of converts and have no ancestral claim to any land in the middle east. This is fucking retarded. This is like if a bunch of white people converted to hinduism then decided they had an ancestral claim to land in India. This a fucking retarded argument.

I say just stop supporting Israel and let them fight it out with the arabs. Hopefully most of them die.

Reminder the genocide of the entire US government (past, present, and future) is the only true final solution.

Attached: 783284728374826347823.png (1000x711, 231.63K)

Not surprising. Israel as founded, and as it exists today, is a rouge terrorist state.

rogue*

That enjoys complete and total support from the US government. Just watch US politicians pledge their loyalty to Israel at AIPAC if you want to know more.

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.7M)

Bump for important video.

The gov, sure, but not the populace.
US civil unrest will be rough for israel.

Idi Amin had a very similar plan.

I would rather have greater Israel over sandnigger fanatic faggits

I'd rather have neither, jew.

I would rather see the systematic execution of all Jews, Muslims, and you Zionist kike cock suckers.

Attached: 982348762837234.jpg (1000x719, 157.3K)

sandniggers would stay in their own lands if there was peace…

sandniggers don't polute our culture and corrupt our government.

Thats not what Islam says.

Right, 92% of jews were born from jewish parents since the dawn of time but they're "just converts" how convient for them, as converts can easily change their religion, just as easily a jew can change his race when it suits him

The Jews are an superior race to the Arabs, this is just a fact. I hate kikes but anyone with a brain can acknowledge that any expansion of Jewish Lebensraum is going to lead to race conflict and the displacement and extinction of Arab peoples. One day the Aryans will do this to the whole globe.

Attached: social darwinism lebensraum extermination.png (881x654, 947.54K)

lol keep dreaming pal, the "aryans" are soy addled videogame addicted marvel obsessed manchildren

Who cares?
Saying jews are better than muds is like saying the retard in first place at the special Olympics is better than the second.
They don't even have an average IQ of 100, outside the ashkenazi.

So is everyone else.

I agree. Of course, from a Volkisch standpoint the inevitable victory of Jewry over the Arabs and the completion of Greater Israel is a terrible thing and will constitute the greatest growth in Jewish power that we ever seen. Sooner or later, it will come to blows.

There will be no victory for judaism over islam, merely a victory for Europeans over semites.

Semites vs Aryans

Best would be, Semites eat Semites (Arabs and kikes).
Next best option. Arabs go back to their homeland and we aid them in eating the kikes.

But i do not see the first too option, as being realistic.

So Aryans must eat all Semites - or get eaten by them.

>>twitter.com/HundredHanders

I'd rather Aryans purge semites. Eating shit is never a good idea.

Your id though
Also fuck all abrahamites to death with a stick

Hungary is free of Negro apes

By the hero urban, what a great man.

If you do not want negroes, you can always go to Hungary

Attached: garrison.jpg (902x676, 614.15K)

Israel can basically do whatever the fuck it wants because it controls all the major governments of the world. The only people they have to worry about are their neighbors who might attack them, but they know if that happens the U.S. will start nuking Iran.

The rules don't apply to jews because jews are in control.

STOP PLAYING BY THE RULES
KILL YOUR ENEMIES

Attached: 2c3dc885e0cf50ed1f9ff3674983e3061b7f76ad71b48202fe227299a2990b8d.jpg (589x1200, 258.43K)